Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5625 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5623, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5618, Titus wrote:Nero had momentum. When VP voted Frogester that kills the Nero wagon and gives momentum to Frogster
Frog wasn't even in your solve. I have the same issue with both of you guys where you vote wherever the least resistance is. Also not scum reading me while voting me while I had "momentum" is disingenuous.
I didn't vote you when you had momentum. I created it by asking VP to join me. I kept it there because of momentum.

Also Frogster is in my scumpool and fits my theory that one of you/Frogster/STD is scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5626 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VP, you keep saying that I should be flipped after you flip "green". Why do you think you shouldn't be flipped after pushing nothing but town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5627 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

k well vp is either maf or so deep in the pocket that he might as well be. gee i wonder why titus wants to keep him alive

VOTE: vp
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5628 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5625, Titus wrote:Also Frogster is in my scumpool and fits my theory that one of you/Frogster/STD is scum.
so you are sheeping VP's theory then?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5629 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5627, fireisredsir wrote:k well vp is either maf or so deep in the pocket that he might as well be. gee i wonder why titus wants to keep him alive

*sigh*

I can't just have an unpopular correct opinion. :/
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5630 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by Eyes without a face »

OK, I can't read the next 24 pages tonight so I'll stop at the top of page 201 and resume my catch up tomorrow
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5631 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5628, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5625, Titus wrote:Also Frogster is in my scumpool and fits my theory that one of you/Frogster/STD is scum.
so you are sheeping VP's theory then?
No. His theory is that you're a team.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5632 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok so why is one of us scum?

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5633 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4897, Titus wrote:
In post 4894, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4893, Titus wrote:VP, I need a bit to review what you wrote.
Not a problem. It is a lot. I hate big cases like that, but it really stuck out in my notes, so I felt like this is a time I should wrote out all my thoughts.
Alright, I read most of your case. However, I don't expect all three of Nero/Frogster/Dragons to be scum. All three scum going in on an agency capture move is highly unlikely. Second, Nero is easily distractable and stubborn. He's not MathBlade levels of stubborn but still stubborn. A denial of a soft could come as much as pride rather than anything else. I don't see all three scum pushing a soft clear as they'd be boned if a flash wagon appeared. I'd look at people who pushed Galron exclusively as it was a sign they couldn't make content.

I do feel you cased DV the best in your post.

I don't like tene saying protect Math or else with an invest soft in the game.

Then there's scorpious and eyes.

The problem is I'm not left with an aggressive scum unless I am wrong somewhere.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5634 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5620, Frogsterking wrote:VP asked me to answer his questions repeatedly then ducked out when I actually did.
Your answers make no sense. My point is already proved.

You hopped on the galron wagon to push it to e-1 yesterday, stating you did so because my wagon was not viable.

At the same time, you say you were townreading galron, and that your scum read of yeet (town) was faking a clear on galron to save him because he is yolo.

At that point, just 20 mins after you say my wagon is not viable, you come up with an incredibly forced reason to call galron town and return to voting me.

Pardon me if I find this incredibly unbelievable
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5635 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: unvote

I have to work Saturday and I don’t want a quick elim and I want to have fun with something other than mafia for a few hours before it all goes to crap because my dysphoria is like level 11. My opinions haven’t changed just don’t want a quick hammer
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5636 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5627, fireisredsir wrote:k well vp is either maf or so deep in the pocket that he might as well be. gee i wonder why titus wants to keep him alive

Yeah, you definitely aren't the wrong one here.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5637 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5635, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: unvote

I have to work Saturday and I don’t want a quick elim and I want to have fun with something other than mafia for a few hours before it all goes to crap because my dysphoria is like level 11. My opinions haven’t changed just don’t want a quick hammer
I'd prefer if you just vote me back. I don't want to keep playing this game.
YOUR AD HERE
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5638 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5624, Titus wrote:
In post 5620, Frogsterking wrote:VP asked me to answer his questions repeatedly then ducked out when I actually did.
Where did he do this?

Why are you voting no one?
Titus you CAN'T BE SERIOUS. "WHERE DID HE DO THIS?" ??? U R NOT EVEN READING VPS POSTS. U CANT BE. UR TELLING ME U MISSED ALL THIS:
In post 5362, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5361, Frogsterking wrote:I want to talk about Dease a little bit before D3 ends
Respond to my post about you and why you joined and abandoned the galron wagon.
In post 5369, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5367, Frogsterking wrote:It's actually pretty transparent why I moved my votes EoD. It does take some creativity to interpret my reason for leaving the Galron wagon in any other way.
Nope. You said you moved to galron because my wagon was not viable? Nothing changed about the viability of my wagon when you switched back.

I would like you to at least admit you switched because you didn't think galron was going to happen there. It is extremely obvious from the timing.

I would also like you to tell me who was using galron as limbait.
In post 5370, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5366, Frogsterking wrote:I thought Yeet lied about softs up until now when I saw their flip.
So you thought galron was scum still yesterday when he was at e-1 and you unvoted?
In post 5371, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5366, Frogsterking wrote:I thought Yeet lied about softs up until now when I saw their flip. My change of vote EoD off of Galron was because I read your iso and saw that you read flipped onto him making me think he was town.
I don't get how this makes sense. You think galron is town, but yeet is lying to prevent his lim????
In post 5376, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5371, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5366, Frogsterking wrote:I thought Yeet lied about softs up until now when I saw their flip. My change of vote EoD off of Galron was because I read your iso and saw that you read flipped onto him making me think he was town.
I don't get how this makes sense. You think galron is town, but yeet is lying to prevent his lim????
@frog
In post 5397, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5383, Frogsterking wrote:I think Galron has a tendency to be limbait in general, in this case I'd say VP is the main player trying to make use of it on D2.
I worked to save galron. How is that me making use of him being limbat?
In post 5399, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5383, Frogsterking wrote:VP I thought Galron had a good chance of going through EoD yesterday up until the hammer, I think I took Yeet's softs less seriously than other townies (I didn't take Yeet's softs seriously at all.)

No, I thought Galron was town not scum at the time I unvoted them D2. I think Galron has a tendency to be limbait in general, in this case I'd say VP is the main player trying to make use of it on D2.
This makes no sense. You are stating:

1) yeet was lying about an innocent on galron, or so you perceived until today.

2) galron was town.

These facts are in direct conflict with each other. Why would yeet fake a clear on galron, if galron was town about to be eliminated?
In post 5435, VP Baltar wrote:Frogster, I think you missed this question.
In post 5383, Frogsterking wrote:VP I thought Galron had a good chance of going through EoD yesterday up until the hammer, I think I took Yeet's softs less seriously than other townies (I didn't take Yeet's softs seriously at all.)

No, I thought Galron was town not scum at the time I unvoted them D2. I think Galron has a tendency to be limbait in general, in this case I'd say VP is the main player trying to make use of it on D2.

2) galron was town.

These facts are in direct conflict with each other. Why would yeet fake a clear on galron, if galron was town about to be eliminated?
In post 5513, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5435, VP Baltar wrote:Frogster, I think you missed this question.

2) galron was town.

In post 5558, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5552, Frogsterking wrote:I didn't consider fakeclaiming to be AI from them.
What?
In post 5559, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5552, Frogsterking wrote:I perceived softs to be coming in from both yeet and luminary
What????
In post 5562, VP Baltar wrote:Frog, why would yeet make a YOLO fake claim to save a town wagon from lim if he was scum, which was your stated mindset at the time. You wanted to kill yeet, iirc.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5639 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:42 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't see how that supports your position or why you're not voting him if you feel so strongly?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5640 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5634, VP Baltar wrote:
Your answers make no sense. My point is already proved.

You hopped on the galron wagon to push it to e-1 yesterday, stating you did so because my wagon was not viable.

At the same time, you say you were townreading galron, and that your scum read of yeet (town) was faking a clear on galron to save him because he is yolo.

At that point, just 20 mins after you say my wagon is not viable, you come up with an incredibly forced reason to call galron town and return to voting me.

Pardon me if I find this incredibly unbelievable
THE ENTIRE PHASE 3 OF YOUR NARRATIVE IS INCREDIBLY UNBELIEVABLE. YOU ASK QUESTIONS TO FIT A NONSENSICAL NARRATIVE AND THEREFORE YOU GET ANSWERS THAT MAKE NO SENSE. I ANSWER YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS HONESTLY AND YOU SAY MY ANSWERS ARE STUPID BECAUSE I'M TOWN.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5641 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 5423, MathBlade wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 5373, Mizzytastic wrote:
In this example there are two kos, which mean the black group cannot die. If white takes one ko to atari the group, black takes the other. Ultimately the black group is alive and can eventually capture white at the top. However white taking either ko is a big ko threat if any other kos break out.

Official Votecount 3.6VP Baltar (6): Nero Cain, fireisredsir, MathBlade, tenebrousluminary, Enchant, Save The Dragons
[E-2]

Nero Cain (2): Titus, VP Baltar
Enchant (1): Scorpious
Eyes without a face (1): Cape90

Not Voting (5): Frogsterking, DeasVail, Galron, Eyes without a face, April Ludgate

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2022-03-25 22:15:00).

click here for joined mod iso.
In post 3626, Mizzytastic wrote:
If the bent four is in the corner it actually ends up being a ko if the opponent plays there first and there aren't too many outside liberties.. In theory it's possible to keep this ko going until there is nothing big enough to respond to, so in this situation the corne is considered dead

Official Votecount 2.8VP Baltar (6): Scorpious, tenebrousluminary, Nero Cain, Frogsterking, fireisredsir, MathBlade
[E-3]

tenebrousluminary (2): MalcolmTucker, Save The Dragons
Frogsterking (1): VP Baltar
MalcolmTucker (1): April Ludgate
Enchant (1): skitter30
skitter30 (1): Enchant
fireisredsir (1): Yeet
Cape90 (1): Datisi

Not Voting (3): DeasVail, Eyes without a face, Cape90

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2022-03-16 09:20:00).

click here for joined mod iso.

After and before

What does this tell you Titus?
I see this and I see a lack of titus in the second VC. Kinda strange
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5642 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5640, Frogsterking wrote:THE ENTIRE PHASE 3 OF YOUR NARRATIVE IS INCREDIBLY UNBELIEVABLE. YOU ASK QUESTIONS TO FIT A NONSENSICAL NARRATIVE AND THEREFORE YOU GET ANSWERS THAT MAKE NO SENSE. I ANSWER YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS HONESTLY AND YOU SAY MY ANSWERS ARE STUPID BECAUSE I'M TOWN.
Why aren't you voting me? Now is your chance.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5643 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Cape, vote frogster
YOUR AD HERE
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5644 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 5485, VP Baltar wrote:Titus should be very low on your scum reads when I flip town. Like, what is her motivation here?
Yeah, you give me pause on Titus, who I thought could be scum from me reading last night. Kinda don't see them as mafia now
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5645 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

vP AAPEALING TO CAPE = CAPE TOWN
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5646 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 5493, Scorpious wrote:
In post 5472, Titus wrote:Frogsterking - A few questions to me. Otherwise, no real contribution.
Scorpious - Random vote on Cake and wanting to die.
Save The Dragons - Sheep and leave.
DeasVail - FoS and then VLA
Eyes without a face - Prodded said nothing
April Ludgate - Included to be fair. No real push.
Cape90 - Barely here, but he arguably could be excluded.

A good bulk of your scum are in here.
UNVOTE:

I’m Sheeping Titus..

This is my lim pool
I... AM THERE

Why did you get off me?
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5647 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 5496, Scorpious wrote:VOTE: Nero
you sure about that lim pool?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5648 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5642, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5640, Frogsterking wrote:THE ENTIRE PHASE 3 OF YOUR NARRATIVE IS INCREDIBLY UNBELIEVABLE. YOU ASK QUESTIONS TO FIT A NONSENSICAL NARRATIVE AND THEREFORE YOU GET ANSWERS THAT MAKE NO SENSE. I ANSWER YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS HONESTLY AND YOU SAY MY ANSWERS ARE STUPID BECAUSE I'M TOWN.
Why aren't you voting me? Now is your chance.
wHY ARE U TRYING TO END THE DAY SO QUICKLY AND MKNOPOLIXE THE DISCUSSION?
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5649 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 5536, Nero Cain wrote:VP's "leadership" has netted us nothing but dead town.
I mean, come on, this is literally just scum logic

feels like Nero said this quite a bit now