Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:40 pm

Post by Titus »

I need to find a way off of eyes and through fire off my scent. If I jump off too early, that telegraphs partners
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:50 am

Post by Galron »

Cape says two of eyes, Titus and Scorpious are maf
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Galron »

In post 301, Galron wrote:Cape says two of eyes, Titus and Scorpious are maf
Well at least he says that's a reasonable take.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:43 am

Post by Galron »

How the hell did I survive Enchant?
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 303, Galron wrote:How the hell did I survive Enchant?
We blocked him.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:52 am

Post by Titus »

I think we need to keep Math alive as an excuse to keep Galron alive. It would create the impression that Math is that bad. Instead we shoot Enchant.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:53 am

Post by Titus »

If Nero gets run up, Galron should consider CCing him. I wouldn't lock that plan in yet. I would toss that out there. Maybe a joat claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:50 am

Post by Titus »

I want to lose this argument and have VP get eliminated because we know he's not the traitor. Please help.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:46 am

Post by Titus »

Good job Frogster.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 293, Galron wrote:Fogster, Baltar laid out a monster post about you, STD and Nero using Math's scumslip case on me to push my miselim through. He says there are inconsistencies around your position on me over a very short period that make you the priority today. I don't know if he's posted it in thread yet, but he's going to.
Thank you for the heads up, I used the heads up to think about what I would say.

I'm not intimidated overall, I think VP lost sight of why he scumread me in the first place which he had a good reason for but he didn't explain it very well. I like that he's creating false teams.

I'm going to shade Dease today.

PEdit: Thank you
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 306, Titus wrote:If Nero gets run up, Galron should consider CCing him. I wouldn't lock that plan in yet. I would toss that out there. Maybe a joat claim.
?? Isn't Galron "cleared" by Yeet's flip?? Or are you mixing Galron with Frog??
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 310, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 306, Titus wrote:If Nero gets run up, Galron should consider CCing him. I wouldn't lock that plan in yet. I would toss that out there. Maybe a joat claim.
?? Isn't Galron "cleared" by Yeet's flip?? Or are you mixing Galron with Frog??
I'm not. Nero's not getting run up today. We're likely killing him because he took a protective action last night.

If Nero gets run up, Galron CCs him. Galron is "clear" so Nero gets hammered.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Titus »

Then Galron claims it was a gambit and apologizes. The plan is worthless now because town won't vote Nero.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by Eyes without a face »

I think I may need your advice. I had planned all along to claim GS if I get run up, but with a psychologist flipped I am second guessing it. Does it make sense to have both a GS and a psychologist in the same setup? The problem extends to my reasoning on clearing people like VP and/or STD because I had planned to claim I targeted them, but now I am also considering clearing April if needs be (which would be harmless even if April gets flipped because a traitor does not have a gun anyway).

I also considered claiming follower for a bit but thought that would be weak because it clears nobody and then I'd have to explain why I have been TRing VP from the start of the game.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by Titus »

A follower is a decent fakeclaim. The psychologist is an investigative that gets weaker over time usually. A follower gets stronger the more scum get flipped. It can verify some claims but doesn't get guilties. A no motion result means VT or a goon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Poor tene, my buddies are laughing and we are playing circles.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by Titus »

I feel bad for Math. The objectively right response in his situation is to table Galron and insist on him commenting on everything under the sun to "form a townblock" and then just view everything he says with skepticism. State that he'll always think the clear is wrong but constantly search to be disproven. That type of finesse is not in his skillset. He doesn't know how to play with unpopular reads to gambit to catch reads or to use scum to catch other scum. His approach is see scum, eliminate scum, which forecloses communication.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm literally FoSing my buddies that are still viable and Math is all, you will FoS town...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by Titus »

If it goes to E minus 1, I'll hammer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Let's end the day guys. No use shopping or torturing town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Fire's right though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by Titus »

Eyes wtf are you doing?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:13 pm

Post by Titus »

This VC makes zero sense. Two out of the three votes on the counterwagon on scum are scum themselves when scum are winning. IT's insane.

It does arguably set up a follower claim you can walk back from later eyes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:34 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 322, Titus wrote:This VC makes zero sense. Two out of the three votes on the counterwagon on scum are scum themselves when scum are winning. IT's insane.

It does arguably set up a follower claim you can walk back from later eyes.
Yeah this is a really, really unorthodox gamestate. I kind of like it though.

I'm wondering now if luminary + scorp + ? are in a hood.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:36 pm

Post by Titus »

Why do you wonder that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy