Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5775 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am kinda wondering if Titus is scum and buddying (or scum with) VP and she knows how many scum there are and that’s a scum slip from Tene and Tene thinks Galron is traitor

Help stuck in paranoia loop.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5776 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus is scum yes.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5777 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:23 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5773, Nero Cain wrote:he's done nothing but push town (Fua possibly notwithstanding)
Again with the misrep unless you magically know alignments of: frog, fire, cape, STD, etc.

You can talk shit all day because you haven't actually joined any wagons. It's such a scum play. Town players are always going to be wrong early game, and personally, I would rather put my votes on wagons that I think are going to advance the game than I am to have it nowhere and snipe at people. That's shit I'd do as scum.
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5778 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5776, Nero Cain wrote:Titus is scum yes.
It’s the rest I am concerned about.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5779 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 4518, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 4516, Yeet wrote:fire can you reevaluate that world but with Galron as town and tell me what that looks like?
like all of galron/vp/malc town? then scum are probably inactive and apathetic lol. maybe like deas eyes cape titus or something, idk
I would hardly call Dead/Titus apathetic LMAO
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5780 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5775, MathBlade wrote:I am kinda wondering if Titus is scum and buddying (or scum with) VP and she knows how many scum there are and that’s a scum slip from Tene and Tene thinks Galron is traitor

Math, I will actually help you if you want to work with me. You're getting rolled by Nero though.
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5781 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5780, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5775, MathBlade wrote:I am kinda wondering if Titus is scum and buddying (or scum with) VP and she knows how many scum there are and that’s a scum slip from Tene and Tene thinks Galron is traitor

Math, I will actually help you if you want to work with me. You're getting rolled by Nero though.
I don’t think that’s the case.

I think you’re wrong on Nero whatever you’re alignment

Nero’s the least likely scum in the hood
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5782 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:28 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5781, MathBlade wrote:Nero’s the least likely scum in the hood
Ok, convince me of that. Why?
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5783 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:29 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Preferably with an explanation of why Nero is playing the game he is that is doing nothing
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5784 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5782, VP Baltar wrote:
He thinks you’re scum and is pushing you?

I mean I don’t know how you TR people so I don’t know how to convince you

Especially since I don’t even know if you will be convinced.

I am pretty sure it’s a 1v1 and you’re more likely scum than Nero
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5785 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:33 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5772, VP Baltar wrote:I think he reconsidered on me at a time when he could have easily just pushed me as scum.

Weren't you in the people who shouted me down when I was scum reading his wu hammer?
yea i was, i thought his stream of consciousness case on you was towny cause he does that all the time as town. but he's kinda been coasting on that and most of his posts after that feel either more constructed or they're just making small catchup comments and questions. like his posts make too much sense and he's just kinda floating around. thats scum cape

and i thought his reconsidering on you was actually kinda scummy, cause as someone who thought you were scum around the same time he did, I do not think you started looking more towny at the time he said you did. but maf wouldn't know that, they'd just see you posting a lot and figure you're probably making yourself obvtown.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5786 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:34 am

Post by fireisredsir »

UNVOTE:

if vp is willing to work with us here
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5787 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:36 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 5748, MathBlade wrote:Disagree with my VP and Galron reads fine

But there’s no way in a 19 P game
Scum have 2 masons with unseen communication
4 players with unseen communication
And a cop
And a vig

That’s a never passing review.

So scum has to be in that hood.
I have never seen anyone ascribe so much power to neighbors.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5788 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:37 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 5774, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5770, Cape90 wrote:
In post 5747, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5738, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5736, Nero Cain wrote:cape
Why cape over galron?
dude keeps sniping @ me but is ignoring my comments and it sorta feels like he's just active lurking in this game. I felt like he's not scum b/c you are sorta buddying him in the hood. I know that Yeet said its not a clear inno but I'm putting maybe a little stock in it being an inno but you aren't flipping town so moot point.
Why would that make me
not
scum
So scum is buddying you and I should think you are still scum? ok
You see, you live in this narrow minded world to where something that could be perceived as arguably more scummy then what VP has done for... most of the game but you shrug it off because VP is just mafia to you and I am not.

I have had this thought for basically forever, but man if I was mafia this game would be so mega easy.

If you flip town Nero, I literally get like 2 clear mafia out of it.

If VP flips town, no not really.

I think you have the higher chance of flipping mafia just on the virtue of you kinda just seeming to underplay things
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5789 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5784, MathBlade wrote:

Ok, right. See that from my perspective in where I'm town, and you can see how I think he is not actually doing anything this game.

Who else is he truly pushing? What has he shown progression on in his thoughts toward the game? What utility has he provided to town?

And it doesn't matter how I TR people. I'm asking you to explain your perspective to me and I will approach it with as open of a mind as possible. Keep in mind that I did try to maintain a town view of Nero for a LONG time, despite his play toward me.

The issue I have hit is that the galron clear is more likely to be true than not, and cape looks more town than Nero. That's difficult for me to see past, so I'd like your perspective on his play (not setup mech).
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5790 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:40 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Cape, can we get a full readslist from you?
YOUR AD HERE
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5791 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:41 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 5749, Titus wrote:
In post 5745, tenebrousluminary wrote:Oh, so Galron is scum. Lol.
???
The speculation about numbers makes me think there's a traitor, and he fits the bill.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5792 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:42 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5789, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5784, MathBlade wrote:

Ok, right. See that from my perspective in where I'm town, and you can see how I think he is not actually doing anything this game.

Who else is he truly pushing? What has he shown progression on in his thoughts toward the game? What utility has he provided to town?

And it doesn't matter how I TR people. I'm asking you to explain your perspective to me and I will approach it with as open of a mind as possible. Keep in mind that I did try to maintain a town view of Nero for a LONG time, despite his play toward me.

The issue I have hit is that the galron clear is more likely to be true than not, and cape looks more town than Nero. That's difficult for me to see past, so I'd like your perspective on his play (not setup mech).
Fire, you're welcome to address this as well. I'm really trying my best here despite being burned many times this game.
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5793 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5777, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5773, Nero Cain wrote:he's done nothing but push town (Fua possibly notwithstanding)
Again with the misrep unless you magically know alignments of: frog, fire, cape, STD, etc.

You can talk shit all day because you haven't actually joined any wagons. It's such a scum play. Town players are always going to be wrong early game, and personally, I would rather put my votes on wagons that I think are going to advance the game than I am to have it nowhere and snipe at people. That's shit I'd do as scum.
it's not a misrep b/c Wu and Malcolm ARE dead town. I'm also town. Both Math and HEM are town. I'm also not a fan of your downplaying how bad you've been. I mean, yes town will often be wrong. That's common sense. But it's not like players get a 2 day grace period. Scum are often flipped d1/d2 so its not like "town will always be wrong" You are giving yourself an out and its both wrong and scummy.

I haven't been shit with my votes b/c I was more than willing to run-up you or Gal yesterday. Gal didn't happen b/c of a light inno and you didn't happen b/c a buncha baddies got the Malcolm wagon to go over you instead. I didn't join Malcolm b/c I thought he was town and I don't think his flip advanced the game for town.

I'm voting you now. I'd be willing to vote Titus as well but I still think you should be voted out.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5794 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5789, VP Baltar wrote:I think he is not actually doing anything this game.
see there's no way you actually believe this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5795 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5788, Cape90 wrote:I think you have the higher chance of flipping mafia just on the virtue of you kinda just seeming to underplay things
If your argument is that you are town that means that I am correctly reading you and VP so...are you actully arguing that I'm wrong and that you are scum?

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5796 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Titus »

Maybe there is a shot to lim scum today fire.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5797 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:50 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5789, VP Baltar wrote:Ok, right. See that from my perspective in where I'm town, and you can see how I think he is not actually doing anything this game.

if nero thinks your maf then i think he is playing just like how i would expect town nero to. from what ive read, town nero tbh isn't very high utility to town except that he has p good reads sometimes. but he just kinda sits there and yells that his reads are maf. he's independent and doesn't really work with people, and he is very stubborn and hard to move. but maf nero does work with people, he compromises, he tries to appeal, and he takes the easy mislims when he can.

he also does have other reads, he thinks titus is maf (which is +++town nero btw), he's talked about his opinions on the progression of game state with malc, galron, april, titus, and others
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5798 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:50 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5796, Titus wrote:Maybe there is a shot to lim scum today fire.
please, go on
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5799 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5793, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5777, VP Baltar wrote:

it's not a misrep b/c Wu and Malcolm ARE dead town. I'm also town. Both Math and HEM are town. I'm also not a fan of your downplaying how bad you've been. I mean, yes town will often be wrong. That's common sense. But it's not like players get a 2 day grace period. Scum are often flipped d1/d2 so its not like "town will always be wrong" You are giving yourself an out and its both wrong and scummy.

I haven't been shit with my votes b/c I was more than willing to run-up you or Gal yesterday. Gal didn't happen b/c of a light inno and you didn't happen b/c a buncha baddies got the Malcolm wagon to go over you instead. I didn't join Malcolm b/c I thought he was town and I don't think his flip advanced the game for town.

I'm voting you now. I'd be willing to vote Titus as well but I still think you should be voted out.
There are so many obvious issues with this, including your own pushes of wu and Malcom.

But here is a pretty notable problem: yeet and Math, two confirmed town, were also on both those wagons. People being wrong and backing wagons pragmatically, in the case of Math's hammer or my own vote on Malc, does not indicate scum. This is why I'm saying the narrative you are pushing is incredibly basic and incredibly scummy.
YOUR AD HERE