Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5800 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5796, Titus wrote:Maybe there is a shot to lim scum today fire.
I am halfway convinced to flash wagon tene

Those posts are bad

Like tene isn’t in the hood but it feels either blatant suck up or a slip.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5801 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Titus »

If you're willing to see that VP is town, then VP might not be the automatic elimination. We're starting to talk about the game as a whole. It's a long shot but we have scum in my pool.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5802 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5801, Titus wrote:If you're willing to see that VP is town, then VP might not be the automatic elimination. We're starting to talk about the game as a whole. It's a long shot but we have scum in my pool.
I don’t think VP is town but I am not sure if he’s the right elim.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5803 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:55 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5797, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5789, VP Baltar wrote:Ok, right. See that from my perspective in where I'm town, and you can see how I think he is not actually doing anything this game.

Who else is he truly pushing? What has he shown progression on in his thoughts toward the game? What utility has he provided to town?
if nero thinks your maf then i think he is playing just like how i would expect town nero to. from what ive read, town nero tbh isn't very high utility to town except that he has p good reads sometimes. but he just kinda sits there and yells that his reads are maf. he's independent and doesn't really work with people, and he is very stubborn and hard to move. but maf nero does work with people, he compromises, he tries to appeal, and he takes the easy mislims when he can.

he also does have other reads, he thinks titus is maf (which is +++town nero btw), he's talked about his opinions on the progression of game state with malc, galron, april, titus, and others
Is this first hand meta you have or you're going on what???

I'll freely admit, I don't have Nero meta since I probably have one or two way old games with him somewhere.

As far as his read progressions, I think you're reaching quite a bit there. His opinion seems to adjust with what's popular, or what he sees as convenient to push the idea that I'm scum. That is the safe and central point he has not evolved past for about 150 pages now. That's stagnation in my book
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5804 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I pushed Wu yes but I didn't ignore the conflicting evidence like you did. He was an EZ push and after Math/HEM claimed out you hard pushed the was the easiest wagon. Also your "Nero pushed Malc" is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5805 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:56 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 5800, MathBlade wrote:

Those posts are bad

If that was a slip in the way I believe you mean it, I would not have used the word "scum." I would have said "oh, Galron is our traitor." But it wasn't one.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5806 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:01 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5664, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4597, Nero Cain wrote:there's still enough votes to vote Malcolm out.
Remember when Nero said this right after he voted galron.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5807 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:03 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Nudging while risking nothing. Who is more likely to do this? Scum or town?
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5808 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5799, VP Baltar wrote:But here is a pretty notable problem: yeet and Math, two confirmed town, were also on both those wagons.
this also feels like a cop-out. Just b/c there were some town that voted on Malcolm doesn't mean you have to be town.

The three players that you pushed at the begining of the day (and last night) were all ppl that were voting you. You only added eyes this morning b/c his wagon popped up.

The majority of scum were on the Malcolm wagon yesterday and you know it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5809 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:12 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5808, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5799, VP Baltar wrote:But here is a pretty notable problem: yeet and Math, two confirmed town, were also on both those wagons.
this also feels like a cop-out. Just b/c there were some town that voted on Malcolm doesn't mean you have to be town.

The three players that you pushed at the begining of the day (and last night) were all ppl that were voting you. You only added eyes this morning b/c his wagon popped up.

The majority of scum were on the Malcolm wagon yesterday and you know it.
I think the scum were likely split between the wagons, but more inclined to think on me given I am louder and doing more solving.

And, yes, the point I raised is a fatal flaw in your argument because they are provable exceptions to the very bad logic you're using. This isn't a newbie game, so don't expect me to take it on your philosophy being "scum vote townies!" when I just showed you that's not the case universally
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5810 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5807, VP Baltar wrote:Nudging while risking nothing.
I'm not even doing that but nice try.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5811 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:13 am

Post by VP Baltar »

*take it easy on your philosophy...
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5812 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5805, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 5800, MathBlade wrote:

Those posts are bad

If that was a slip in the way I believe you mean it, I would not have used the word "scum." I would have said "oh, Galron is our traitor." But it wasn't one.
I just find it weird to have someone agree with me after all this resistance

Like April and Galron would be my top two elims

Where is boon?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5813 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@fire-pretty unlikely I am going to vote Titus. Where else is your head at that we can maybe talk about?
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5814 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not going to convince scum that they are scum so I really don't care about your opinion but I mean you are basically using the same argument, that I should be flipped if you are town.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5815 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:18 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5814, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not going to convince scum that they are scum so I really don't care about your opinion but I mean you are basically using the same argument, that I should be flipped if you are town.
I've already explained why I think you are the most likely scum in the hood and it isn't based in "he's voting me" as much as the PoE points there.
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5816 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

I guess let’s ask this:

Who doesn’t think VP/Nero is SVT or TVS?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5817 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok?

I'm just saying you are being a hypocrite

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5818 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5816, MathBlade wrote:I guess let’s ask this:

Me but their my scumpartners. If I had to pick one, Nero scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5819 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:23 am

Post by Titus »

*they're
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5820 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Titus »

I don't want Tene but I'd do tene over VP.

Has Boon logged in?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5821 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5816, MathBlade wrote:I guess let’s ask this:

This is a good question
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5822 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5818, Titus wrote:Me but their my scumpartners.
i see we have entered the "joke" about VP being my scumbuddy stage

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5823 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

The fact that the most of the game isn't really discussing half the lurkers aside from STD and a little about April's real life is uhhh
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5824 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5822, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5818, Titus wrote:Me but their my scumpartners.
i see we have entered the "joke" about VP being my scumbuddy stage
Alright. Flip VP then. I need to be proven right in order for us to have a shot at winning.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy