Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5875 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:50 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5865, fireisredsir wrote:1) i think it's really risky to not flip in the hood today.
Why unvote me then? You're so confusing.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5876 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5874, Titus wrote:Did people claim in the hood? This seems to imply that. I don't want to know the roles if they did.
Haha no way.

I just mean people in the hood also have the discussion that has happened in there to judge things on, and who looks scummy in those talks
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5877 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5872, Titus wrote:
In post 5867, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5862, Titus wrote:
In post 5860, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5857, Titus wrote:
In post 5853, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5847, Titus wrote:1/4 = 25%

3/11 = 27%
Yes. That is factually correct.

However the entire game barring you thinks there is scum in the hood
AND
The odds of two places scum can never see of secret chat is absymally low

Even if assume kill masons N1 and N2

You’d have secret communication until Day 6 at best.

That’s just not feasible to pass review
Correct, but shouldn't the odds be to the highest odds, even if we assume the scum in the hood.

Like if you insist, I'll vote VP solely because he and you cannot be in elo together.
I am doing what is the highest odds AND where every player in the game but you agrees

Why are you torpedoing town agreement?
I went over that cognitive disonnance. I'm not torpedoing it. I'm accepting that VP will likely be the lim. I'm just wanting to discuss everything, including the possibility of me being wrong or y'all being wrong. I'm willing to discuss any situation that's reasonably possible.
Except you’re not coming at it from a discussion of where you’re wrong.

It’s been proven you are.

It’s more you asserting things

The more you do this the more I want to discard what you are saying.

What actions are you doing to resolve the cognitive dissonance?
I've literally been asking about who could have agency captured me if I am wrong, but we aren't discussing those slots or putting any possibility of eliminating them because they're coasting.
I literally can't resolve the cognitive dissonance. It's my reads versus game health. Unless the rare event my reads change or town sentiment changes, there's nothing I can do to fix that rock in a hard place.
Titus that answer is literally no one.

No one agrees with you so if you’re town literally no one can agency captured you.

It’s partially reads/game health at this point if you’re town

But literally no one has captured you. If you’re town you’re your own worst enemy.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5878 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:54 am

Post by Titus »

That's incorrect. While I townread VP, I'm not alone. There are people voting with me and/or wanting not VP. There's people sheeping me like Scorpious. Eyes is wanting not VP. There are people not voting like April.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5879 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5878, Titus wrote:That's incorrect. While I townread VP, I'm not alone. There are people voting with me and/or wanting not VP. There's people sheeping me like Scorpious. Eyes is wanting not VP. There are people not voting like April.
I mean about scum not being in the hood.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5880 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:58 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5875, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5865, fireisredsir wrote:1) i think it's really risky to not flip in the hood today.
bc i don't want the day to end yet, mostly. and you seem more willing to work things out today
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5881 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5879, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5878, Titus wrote:That's incorrect. While I townread VP, I'm not alone. There are people voting with me and/or wanting not VP. There's people sheeping me like Scorpious. Eyes is wanting not VP. There are people not voting like April.
I'm not certain there are. I townread everyone in the hood. Could I be wrong on one? Absolutely. That's why I'm not resisting but documenting my objection. People can support opinions by disagreeing by defending me as town without actually agreeing by Titus is saying that Titus is town but wrong. It encourages people to keep me, and thus my voice, alive.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5882 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5880, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5875, VP Baltar wrote:
bc i don't want the day to end yet, mostly. and you seem more willing to work things out today
What's there to do?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5883 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:02 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i want to see what april and deas have to say. eyes was in the middle of catching up. and i think the longer that scum need to dance around and figure out how best to position themselves, the more likely it is they make a mistake and people start to notice
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5884 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5881, Titus wrote:
I'm not certain there are. I townread everyone in the hood. Could I be wrong on one? Absolutely. That's why I'm not resisting but documenting my objection. People can support opinions by disagreeing by defending me as town without actually agreeing by Titus is saying that Titus is town but wrong. It encourages people to keep me, and thus my voice, alive.
You’re the only one who thinks everyone in the hood is town is my point. You’re actively pushing where scum likely aren’t.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5885 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:05 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i actually think there is pressure on scum rn and that they would like nothing more than for the day to end before they have to take a stance
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5886 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5884, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5881, Titus wrote:
You’re the only one who thinks everyone in the hood is town is my point. You’re actively pushing where scum likely aren’t.
I laid out that scum are just as likely in the hood rather than out.

Fire, how do we get the lurkers to take a stance with the lim locked on VP/Nero?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5887 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Titus »

Enchant, why are you leading Nero? Do you follow and like VP's case?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5888 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5873, Enchant wrote:Either way, don't understand why VP is better kill than Nero.
For me it's really opposite.
Why am I a good kill?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5889 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:12 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5701, Frogsterking wrote:Townlean:
Scorpius
Just realized this in your list. Earlier you were fairly hard town on scorpious. Did your read of him go down?
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5890 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5883, fireisredsir wrote:i want to see what april and deas have to say. eyes was in the middle of catching up. and i think the longer that scum need to dance around and figure out how best to position themselves, the more likely it is they make a mistake and people start to notice
Agreed

It’s why I voted April

Much as I think it’s bad to elim outside the hood, April and Titus are pretty much the only elims outside the hood viable

April for just trying to be elimmed (which then boon’s flip leads to VP flip)

Or Titus for pretty much policy and stopping cohesion. At some point this has to be scum motivated
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5891 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Titus »

How am I stopping cohesion when I said that eliminating in the hood is a forced play, even if I disagree?

How is a vote on April going to get April to talk?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5892 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Titus »

I'm literally tired of fighting. I've accepted I lost ages ago. I just want us in the best position for tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5893 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:17 am

Post by Titus »

Oh RL question, are we still on for Sunday Argent Great Escape?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5894 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:17 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@fire - I just want you to realize that Frogster's only pushes this game have been Fua/Enchant, Yeet, Galron, and me.

Not only is this a very small number of people for frogster to push (last town game with him, he went after almost everyone in the game at some point), but there is a nonzero chance these people are all town. Like, if you're buying that argument from Nero about me, Frogster looks worse.
YOUR AD HERE
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5895 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:36 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 5865, fireisredsir wrote:some thoughts

1) i think it's really risky to not flip in the hood today. we might have a better chance at hitting scum if we flip someone like deas, but if he's town, we've gotten nowhere. and if the whole hood is alive at elo there's no shot we win tbh
2) i think if scum april hard pushes malc yday, she has a plan for today. if her plan was to disappear and let someone else lead, then i think she's partnered with someone else who is active and talkative and can lead instead (possibilities include VP, titus, maaaybe nero if VP is town, and if im thinking objectively, prob me)
3) there's no way the scumteam is all people who are lurking today
2) is a decent point but I think sometimes disappearances can be unplanned or relate to non-game-related things. People don’t usually plan to disappear imo
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5896 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you honestly believe that I'm only pushing you on you for pushing only town this game?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5897 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5895, DeasVail wrote:
In post 5865, fireisredsir wrote:some thoughts

1) i think it's really risky to not flip in the hood today. we might have a better chance at hitting scum if we flip someone like deas, but if he's town, we've gotten nowhere. and if the whole hood is alive at elo there's no shot we win tbh
2) i think if scum april hard pushes malc yday, she has a plan for today. if her plan was to disappear and let someone else lead, then i think she's partnered with someone else who is active and talkative and can lead instead (possibilities include VP, titus, maaaybe nero if VP is town, and if im thinking objectively, prob me)
3) there's no way the scumteam is all people who are lurking today
2) is a decent point but I think sometimes disappearances can be unplanned or relate to non-game-related things. People don’t usually plan to disappear imo
Do you think we need to eliminate in the hood? Can you detail your reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5898 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5893, Titus wrote:Oh RL question, are we still on for Sunday Argent Great Escape?
Not sure work is work
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5899 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean Boon also disappeared when he first replaced in. Boons prod timer hasn't went off. I mean maybe he's just scum that is lurking it out instead of being mostly inactive town.