Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5900 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5899, Nero Cain wrote:I mean Boon also disappeared when he first replaced in. Boons prod timer hasn't went off. I mean maybe he's just scum that is lurking it out instead of being mostly inactive town.
Could be. People don't usually join to flake but I can't rule it out.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5901 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:02 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5886, Titus wrote:Fire, how do we get the lurkers to take a stance with the lim locked on VP/Nero?
i don't think the lim is locked there
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5902 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5901, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5886, Titus wrote:Fire, how do we get the lurkers to take a stance with the lim locked on VP/Nero?
i don't think the lim is locked there
How is it not with Math dictating it and the universal read that there's scum in the hood?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5903 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:04 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5894, VP Baltar wrote:@fire - I just want you to realize that Frogster's only pushes this game have been Fua/Enchant, Yeet, Galron, and me.

Not only is this a very small number of people for frogster to push (last town game with him, he went after almost everyone in the game at some point), but there is a nonzero chance these people are all town. Like, if you're buying that argument from Nero about me, Frogster looks worse.
yea i know. the two sudden wagons on him this game tho both look kinda sus to me. but he could still be scum
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5904 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5903, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5894, VP Baltar wrote:@fire - I just want you to realize that Frogster's only pushes this game have been Fua/Enchant, Yeet, Galron, and me.

Not only is this a very small number of people for frogster to push (last town game with him, he went after almost everyone in the game at some point), but there is a nonzero chance these people are all town. Like, if you're buying that argument from Nero about me, Frogster looks worse.
yea i know. the two sudden wagons on him this game tho both look kinda sus to me. but he could still be scum
There were two wagons on him?
YOUR AD HERE
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5905 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:09 am

Post by fireisredsir »

, . both were like immediate 3 votes. both involved you and the datisi/titus slot following you, interestingly. i had forgotten who the 3rd vote was in the first one, but it was yeet ig, so less sus
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5906 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Scorpious »

VOTE: Deas
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5907 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:18 am

Post by Titus »

Scorpious, while I like feeling like someone would vote scum, I'd like to know your actual stances rather than just sheeping me. It's rather creepy. Why do you feel I'm such strong town AND accurate?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5908 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:23 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5905, fireisredsir wrote:, . both were like immediate 3 votes. both involved you and the datisi/titus slot following you, interestingly. i had forgotten who the 3rd vote was in the first one, but it was yeet ig, so less sus
Ok, so very small wagons. I think your main deal is the titusiti slot, but I feel like the suspicion there is due a lot to scum!vp. There is a world where she and I are both town
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5909 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5908, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5905, fireisredsir wrote:, . both were like immediate 3 votes. both involved you and the datisi/titus slot following you, interestingly. i had forgotten who the 3rd vote was in the first one, but it was yeet ig, so less sus
Ok, so very small wagons. I think your main deal is the titusiti slot, but I feel like the suspicion there is due a lot to scum!vp. There is a world where she and I are both town
It’s possible but not probable.

Why do you not vote Nero or Cape in this world and continue to look for anything else?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5910 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:26 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5908, VP Baltar wrote: Ok, so very small wagons. I think your main deal is the titusiti slot, but I feel like the suspicion there is due a lot to scum!vp. There is a world where she and I are both town
my suspicion of her is unrelated to my suspicion of you. i think she's looked a lot more sus than you for most of today and the end of yesterday, and if she is scum i think you're actually more likely to be town due to the way she is encouraging your lim while positioning herself to look good off a townflip
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5911 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:35 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5909, MathBlade wrote:Why do you not vote Nero or Cape in this world and continue to look for anything else?
I was voting Nero earlier. We are kind of in a holding pattern waiting for some people to participate more. I don't think me encouraging a wagon on my top scumread is detrimental in the least
YOUR AD HERE
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5912 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:38 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 5907, Titus wrote:Scorpious, while I like feeling like someone would vote scum, I'd like to know your actual stances rather than just sheeping me. It's rather creepy. Why do you feel I'm such strong town AND accurate?

I’m just so lost. Sorry for being creepy.

I probably should have just replaced out but I feel bad doing that because it’s nobody’s fault but my own that I just totally lost touch with this game.. Even when I try reading there is just soooooo much. I thought a new day would help but. It was mash on the gas the second the flag dropped again.. it’s embarrassing a little. But I’ll use your question as something to focus on. Might help
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5913 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5911, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5909, MathBlade wrote:Why do you not vote Nero or Cape in this world and continue to look for anything else?
I was voting Nero earlier. We are kind of in a holding pattern waiting for some people to participate more. I don't think me encouraging a wagon on my top scumread is detrimental in the least
I think it is because then scum can avoid giving content on the hood.

If you’re sure scum is in one of two players why look elsewhere?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5914 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:49 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 5849, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5829, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 5812, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5805, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 5800, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5796, Titus wrote:Maybe there is a shot to lim scum today fire.
I am halfway convinced to flash wagon tene

Those posts are bad

Like tene isn’t in the hood but it feels either blatant suck up or a slip.
If that was a slip in the way I believe you mean it, I would not have used the word "scum." I would have said "oh, Galron is our traitor." But it wasn't one.
I just find it weird to have someone agree with me after all this resistance

Like April and Galron would be my top two elims

Where is boon?
I still don't want to eliminate him, we need to find real scum today. It's not all that big a change from my previously expressed stance.
How is boon not “real scum”?
Galron. Context.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5915 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5913, MathBlade wrote:If you’re sure scum is in one of two players why look elsewhere?
You're the most certain on this, so it probably makes the most sense to you. Based on play alone, I think frogster is more scummy still.

I also don't think it gives people an out to not talk about the hood. Multiple things can be topics of discussion, and you certainly have the hood covered.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5916 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5912, Scorpious wrote:
In post 5907, Titus wrote:Scorpious, while I like feeling like someone would vote scum, I'd like to know your actual stances rather than just sheeping me. It's rather creepy. Why do you feel I'm such strong town AND accurate?

I’m just so lost. Sorry for being creepy.

I probably should have just replaced out but I feel bad doing that because it’s nobody’s fault but my own that I just totally lost touch with this game.. Even when I try reading there is just soooooo much. I thought a new day would help but. It was mash on the gas the second the flag dropped again.. it’s embarrassing a little. But I’ll use your question as something to focus on. Might help
I would say just start playing and ask questions if you think there are things you missed. Contributing something is better than nothing.
YOUR AD HERE
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5917 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:57 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

I'm losing engagement too tbh. It just never ends.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5918 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5917, tenebrousluminary wrote:I'm losing engagement too tbh. It just never ends.
Same, but I don't know what to do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5919 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5915, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5913, MathBlade wrote:If you’re sure scum is in one of two players why look elsewhere?
You're the most certain on this, so it probably makes the most sense to you. Based on play alone, I think frogster is more scummy still.

I also don't think it gives people an out to not talk about the hood. Multiple things can be topics of discussion, and you certainly have the hood covered.
Yes it does

Not keeping focus where scum is inevitably leads to town elims

Malcolm wasn’t in the main focus. Malcolm got pushed. Malcolm got elimmed

We shouldn’t be elimming outside the hood so we shouldn’t be focusing outside the hood otherwise who we flip almost certainly will be town.

I have lost engagement too because every time I try to do something someone else tries to go “but I wanna look at this thing” that is more than likely town
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5920 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

It shouldn’t be this hard to get opinions on four people in the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5921 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Then just vote VP math and I'll vote VP and we can end the day. SCorpious and VP will follow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5922 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 5585, Titus wrote:Eyes, thoughts about VP and ending this day?
I'm not gonna vote there today is the short version. I don't have the time or the will to walk you through the long version.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5923 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5922, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 5585, Titus wrote:Eyes, thoughts about VP and ending this day?
I'm not gonna vote there today is the short version. I don't have the time or the will to walk you through the long version.
I'm understand.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5924 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5920, MathBlade wrote:It shouldn’t be this hard to get opinions on four people in the game.
look at this noob expecting ppl to play mafia in a game of mafia
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit