April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5950 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 5600, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5597, fireisredsir wrote:titus is pushing for a vp flip over a Nero one despite the wagons being close at 5-4, probably bc both are town and she knows a vp flip will make her look better than a Nero one
In what world are both Nero and I town? Highly unlikely
In a Cape scum world.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5951 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 5627, fireisredsir wrote:k well vp is either maf or so deep in the pocket that he might as well be. gee i wonder why titus wants to keep him alive

VOTE: vp

would have to be strong bussing, i dont think it's fire/vpb. I might just play the game with Fire as town in mind, and if im wrong, oh well.

I think we should fade in the neighborhood today.

I also agree with Titus' VPB over Nero. Cape would be my preferred, but yeah, I don't think I'll vote Nero before VPB. Mainly because my read was wrong yesterday, and Nero has been pushing VPB, one of the main wagons from yesterday, and if VPB is scum, I don't think I can fade Nero before VPB if it's between the two, which I understand.

I think it's possible they are both town in a ScumCape world.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5952 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 5655, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5645, Frogsterking wrote:vP AAPEALING TO CAPE = CAPE TOWN
Yes, cape is town. This is established.

Cape/Frogster?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5953 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

even if it was a titus/cape/tene/???? I think the deaths of me and VP to get Cape is fine.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5954 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but its prob just VP and VP's buddying has worked
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5955 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 4964, April Ludgate wrote:Scum are actively going to want my wagon for the day, the Yeet kill takes even more protection off of me.

Yeah, I’ll go today instead of VPB. Listen to my reads post death, was wrong on Malcolm, but guarantee I had some scum.

I’ll be gone for a few days, I’ll try to pop in here and there, but yeah.

I had fun this game. Malcolm town flip basically means I die, I get it.
In post 4968, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 4963, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4960, April Ludgate wrote:I’m totally fine dying today.

I’m VT.

If anyone thinks I’m scum who would actively kill Yeet, my number 1 supporter, lol.
I’d much rather you answer my questions and check my mech spec out that there’s like two scum in that hood.
I’ll read up when I can. I’m at the movie theatres, and
I’ll be limited the next few days.

(I see every movie basically, big cinephile.)

Also y'all need to chill with that "Boon is gone just disappeared" nonsense. I specifically stated I'd be inactive and gone, and I didn't even hit prod range.

I do not plan to ever be here every day on site, I will check up once, maybe twice a day on a good day, but super not unlikely that I miss a day.

Like I said, I play one game every 8 months ish now, I do not check site every day, especially if I'm busy, which I actively let you guys know ahead of time.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5956 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5951, April Ludgate wrote:I don't think I'll vote Nero before VPB.
That's a bummer because you're incorrect, and you're also shooting the town in the foot if you're ditching me. If you do believe it is cape, I'd argue to kill Nero because he's pretty useless regardless. His reads are terrible, and he ups the noise to signal ratio significantly.
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5957 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
has killed nothing but town

April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5958 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 5834, Titus wrote:Mod, can we get a prod on April?
I never reached prod range, people just assuming
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5959 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like VP, even if you want to argue that my read on you is wrong there's no way to know if my "reads are shit" unless you are informed. Like I'm pretty sure you are just caught scum trying to aggravate me.

April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5960 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 5956, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5951, April Ludgate wrote:I don't think I'll vote Nero before VPB.
That's a bummer because you're incorrect, and you're also shooting the town in the foot if you're ditching me. If you do believe it is cape, I'd argue to kill Nero because he's pretty useless regardless. His reads are terrible, and he ups the noise to signal ratio significantly.
I've just known Nero for so long, I've modded many of his scum games.

I modded Last Extravaganza where he was the last scum remaining in a 10 Day Phase game, and I just don't think this is Nero scum.

I could be wrong and he might know exactly how to handle me, but I don't think he would even think about that as scum, tbh, which makes it more likely he's just right or town incorrect, but his logic point of you escaping wagons time after time means me accepting Nero over you is just an ego/pride thing, and while over text, my words come across as more narcissistic than I actually am, I am very willing to set ego aside most of the time, and this just is one of those moments for me.

I'm not convinced you are scum, though, but I am seeing a couple possibilities. Ill go over them when I finish catching up. I'm about 10 pages away from being caught up.

I have a moon theory with you as scum, but I wanna see where the final 10 pages go.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5961 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 5956, VP Baltar wrote:His reads are terrible, and he ups the noise to signal ratio significantly.

I don't think people have terrible reads this game. I don't see why his reads aren't fair.

Having an incorrect read is not the same as a terrible read. It doesn't matter if all of someone's reads are wrong if it helps them end up with the right reads.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5962 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 5757, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2669, Save The Dragons wrote:holy crap i thought i posted more in this game 22 posts wow i'm probably scum
dragons crumbing traitor y/y

mostly kidding but also kind of not
I think this is a good find. Might not be one, but it's worth looking into for sure.

STD has been sheepish this game, and OMGUS coast scum read me since I put them as my 2nd strongest scum read behind Malcolm yesterday.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5963 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5958, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 5834, Titus wrote:Mod, can we get a prod on April?
I never reached prod range, people just assuming
Sorry
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5964 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

2675 is a good post by Cape.

It could be scum motivated, but it's good nonetheless, and is worth looking into deeper.

My hesitation with this hard of a Nero push is that if VPB/Nero is Town/Town, Cape is playing in a way to get Nero, the harder to fade slot, and establishing Nero/VPB stronger. This sets up a possible misfade chain between Nero/VPB, and even if Cape gets outed later, 1 scum for the price of 2 townies is a complete success.

I'm tinfoiling a situation where Frog and VPB are scum together.

I didn't start thinking about this as a possibility until Frog brought up "VPB is trying to tie me together to him so after he flips, people will think I'm the partner." I have a question for everyone, did any of you guys think about the possibility of Frog and VPB as possible scum partners? Like I said, I didn't.

I haven't quite checked out when VPB started pushing Frog, but if the Frog push started to come after VPB had any sort of heat, then that might have been a strong distancing tactic. It might have happened accidentally by scummates playing against each other, then having to settle into that situation.

I was almost ready to be in a situation where I thought if VPB was scum, then Frog would be town, but Frog's comment made me pause.

This would also make sense with VPB's Cape town read being way stronger than it has any right to be. Keep in mind, VPB has been actively pushing against 2 scum in the neighborhood, which while that is generally less likely, I feel, and with the setup spec leaning towards a traitor (even if there isn't a traitor), there's plenty of fuel for us to feel that there would be 2 scum in the neighborhood, making a possible TownCape come across as scum after VPB flips.

This theory would become especially more detailed if VPB were to flip Traitor. IF VPB were traitor, the stagnated nature of the game would make a lot of sense yesterday, because scum could have been legitimately worried that VPB were their traitor, but not being completely sure.

This theory works even if VPB isn't traitor, ofc, but even moreso if he is.

VPB, if scum, by all means would be setting up the game to look good for his team if he does go down. Remember what he was doing yesterday? He said he was willing to go down to help the town, which means that personality trait is something he has/wants to show he has, making it just as likely that if he were scum, he would be doing the same thing for his own team as scum.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5965 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5961, April Ludgate wrote:Having an incorrect read is not the same as a terrible read.
correct. His reads are confirm biased and poorly reasoned.
YOUR AD HERE
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5966 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5964, April Ludgate wrote:I didn't start thinking about this as a possibility until Frog brought up "VPB is trying to tie me together to him so after he flips, people will think I'm the partner." I have a question for everyone, did any of you guys think about the possibility of Frog and VPB as possible scum partners? Like I said, I didn't.
can you link where he says this? i don't remember the context
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5967 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 5675, Frogsterking wrote:I think VP is trying to end the day early and make it look like I'm bussing him to set me up to get mislimmed

Was anybody in this game thinking this besides Frogster?

My tinfoil here is that ScumFrogster was nervous about the back and forth, and that their scum theatre, even if it happened through teammates pushing each other without it being planned, and then going with it because too late now, and they made this post like a damage control post.

If you've ever been scum before and your partner puts pressure on you, it can enact emotions, right? Even if you understand that it's a play, pressure is pressure.

Idk, I just really think VPB/Frogster have partner possibility now.

This goes a lot deeper for me than you would actually think.

My main issue with Malcolm stemmed from a comment that Frogster made, town/town clearing Malcolm/Tene feud, I believe, and I felt the scum energy, but I put it towards Malcolm, not Frog.

VPB/Frogster/Tene possibility then. With the knowledge that Malcolm is town, I'll go back and look at that area.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5968 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 5965, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5961, April Ludgate wrote:Having an incorrect read is not the same as a terrible read.
correct. His reads are confirm biased and poorly reasoned.
What are your bulletpoint reasonings for FrogsterScum?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5969 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5944, April Ludgate wrote:judge it based on the fact he's been pushed the entire time, not overall. that's fire holding too high of a standard that aren't able to be lived up to.

And none of VP's reads have flipped either, so that's also prejudging his reads. Don't love this post on an overall level, especially considering you stated it could possibly be Nero/Frog, two people he is pushing. Nero's been pushing him for a long time too.
i wasn't saying he was playing poorly due to his reads. i was referring mostly to other reasons but we don't have to get into that again cause i think we're past that
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5970 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

ok yea that is a v odd thing for frog to think there, i def would not have thought it looked like that at all. i don't know if them being partners is the only conclusion to make from it, but i can kinda follow the logic
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5971 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

I haven't really understood VPB's Frogster case from the beginning, and it's been a 1v1 that I've just kinda thrown aside, tbh.

I also don't understand the high town read on Cape and because VPB's specifically stated not 2 scum in the neighborhood. Him flipping scum could make town think there are, and we would automatically go to Cape because of that.

Mathblade's scum reads on me after I tunneled a townie + their incessant pushing of 2 scum in the neighborhood, and then them still being alive Day 3 also would make sense scum plan to abuse Mathblade's pushes for this day phase, and probably the next one.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5972 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1006, Save The Dragons wrote:anyway.

nordom is town for his interaction with deasvail but i think DV is also town for looking at eyes without a face with suspicion.

datisi i'm leaning town on, i'm not sure what the case on him is, i don't quite understand it

i want ari to speak more, but i thought between HEM and Ari, ari looked worse, which is a change from my previous read of HEM being bad. I think I want to VOTE: Aristeia for now.
In post 1012, Save The Dragons wrote:i will enjoy playing with your replacement.
I guess they were pushing the slot a bit, but lol, hope you enjoy. :)
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5973 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Eh, dont think that was an STD traitor crumb. I'm kinda thinking they're town now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5974 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y?