Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 424, Enchant wrote:GO RETRY CHALLENGE OR NOTHING.

You comply with what we agreed to or die after Pooky. Blocking gamebreaking doesn't work no matter your excuse.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:48 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 426, Titus wrote:

You comply with what we agreed to or die after Pooky. Blocking gamebreaking doesn't work no matter your excuse.
Not scared, try again.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 427, Enchant wrote:

Not scared, try again.

You can't pretend to be scared if you are. You're stuck with this argument. If our theory on Gypyx is correct, then that leaves us with anywhere between 3 to 5 conftown depending on what happens. Even three is a massive problem for scum as they don't know what else is coming down the pike.

If scum don't eliminate Gypyx, then they have to go for LLD or the masonizer. LLD is a bitch to eliminate D1. Still possible but requires a strong active scumteam who are willing to engage in a knockdown drag out fight.

As for the masonizer, they have to find them. That's why you and Pooky outright asked me if I was the masonizer when I made the correct play.

mastina focused on sorting LLD as we're both aware LLD has faked being a mason in the past. LLD did it in completely different circumstances and had agency captured her townie in the hood and knew she had a janitor to stop her lie from ever being exposed.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Ginngie »

1.12 Votecount

Gypyx - 3 (jjh927, PookyTheMagicalBear, Roden) E - 4

PookyTheBear - 3 (LLD, Titus, mastina) E -4

Shiro - 2 (Reinhardt, Dunnstral) E - 5

Dunnstral - 1 (Yume) E - 6

Yume - 1 (Gypyx) E - 6

Not Voting - 3 (The one comes before the two).

With
alive, it takes
to eliminated.

At deadline,
Doja Cat
would be Eliminated.

Day One's deadline is Saturday, March 2rd, @ 10:00 PM EST: (expired on 2022-04-02 21:00:00).

Todays Challenge is: Every 5th post alternate each letter with capitalization (e.g. EvErY 5tH pOsT aLtErNaTe EaCh LeTtEr WiTh CaPiTaLiZaTiOn)
-your first post of each day must state if you'd like to participate using the bold tag.
-your first post of each day counts towards your post total. So bold tag is Post 1, then post 2-4, then post 5 is the important one.
-You may give up 0.25 xp to retry the challenge if either you fail to bold tag the first post or fail the challenge outright.
-Retries are limited to once per Day phase.

Spoiler: Players still in Challenge
jjh927
Yume
Dunnstral
PookyTheBear
Reinhardt
mastina
Roden
Frozen Angel
Enchant
Lady LambdaDelta
Shiro

V/LA: PookyTheMagicalBear, till Friday the 25th. Frozen Angel celebrating Persian New Year.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 428, Titus wrote:
In post 427, Enchant wrote:

Not scared, try again.

You can't pretend to be scared if you are. You're stuck with this argument. If our theory on Gypyx is correct, then that leaves us with anywhere between 3 to 5 conftown depending on what happens. Even three is a massive problem for scum as they don't know what else is coming down the pike.

If scum don't eliminate Gypyx, then they have to go for LLD or the masonizer. LLD is a bitch to eliminate D1. Still possible but requires a strong active scumteam who are willing to engage in a knockdown drag out fight.

As for the masonizer, they have to find them. That's why you and Pooky outright asked me if I was the masonizer when I made the correct play.

mastina focused on sorting LLD as we're both aware LLD has faked being a mason in the past. LLD did it in completely different circumstances and had agency captured her townie in the hood and knew she had a janitor to stop her lie from ever being exposed.
I already gived plan which benefits town even more and gives what you want and completes our theory. You sabotaging it in pure urge to be VI or mafia. I hate both. I am not helping you from principle, before you do what i say.
You claims are just wrong.

Okay?

I don't believe Masonizer even exist and i never asked you about it.

Gambit memes, my favorite.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 430, Enchant wrote:I don't believe Masonizer even exist and i never asked you about it.
Based on what? You're using this to try and out the masonizer which is proscum. You tried to campaign to be upgraded yourself when Gypyx claimed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 430, Enchant wrote:I already gived plan which benefits town even more and gives what you want and completes our theory. You sabotaging it in pure urge to be VI or mafia. I hate both. I am not helping you from principle, before you do what i say.
You visiting Shiro gives you an excuse to block him. No thank you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Titus »

Vote Enchant.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 432, Titus wrote:
In post 430, Enchant wrote:I already gived plan which benefits town even more and gives what you want and completes our theory. You sabotaging it in pure urge to be VI or mafia. I hate both. I am not helping you from principle, before you do what i say.
You visiting Shiro gives you an excuse to block him. No thank you.
Alright, it stopped making sense at all. Now i want to block Shiro. Cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Titus »

It is simple.
You can't block LLD because LLD is a loved townie. No point.
Eliminating LLD when loved is that much of a problem.
You can't kill LLD without confirming LLD as town.
You can't block Gypyx as he's not supposed to act.
You can't kill Gypyx because that lets two conftown escape. You need LLD shaded.
The only way to stop Gypyx's role is to block Shiro. Thus, you claim to visit them. Sorry no go.
Eliminating Gypyx or blocking Shiro are your only moves.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:11 am

Post by Enchant »

1. My ability is not blocking.
2. It's day ability.
3. I stated easy solution for you to cooperate with me and get my help, so you can't call it dodging. You both can't even buy retry and shitpost 5 posts when we will plan to hammer someone for it? Why? Because why not.

I am not helping you, nor Gypix while you don't want to do anything. Simple because i don't want. Voting me doesh't change this fact.

Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:11 am

Post by Enchant »

LoL
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:16 am

Post by jjh927 »

VOTE: Enchant

I still don't want to vote Pooky although if I'm honest that first PT that Mastina linked of one of Pooky's scumgames frightens me a bit
Key difference however is that Pooky has made visible effort to place people in the hood here

I'm happy to get off Gypyx and see what happens

That leaves a loud and combative individual trying to claim LLD isn't actually conftown when this is exactly the kind of reveal LLD makes in line with her townplay, since she strongly regards the idea of thread control and ensuring that town have the initiative

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 436, Enchant wrote:1. My ability is not blocking.
2. It's day ability.
3. I stated easy solution for you to cooperate with me and get my help, so you can't call it dodging. You both can't even buy retry and shitpost 5 posts when we will plan to hammer someone for it? Why? Because why not.

I am not helping you, nor Gypix while you don't want to do anything. Simple because i don't want. Voting me doesh't change this fact.

I was telling you to vote someone.
If it's a day ability, why not use it?
Your solution isn't easy at all.

You need to vote someone or interact with my reads. All you're doing is mech, which further convinces me you're boxed in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 438, jjh927 wrote:VOTE: Enchant

I still don't want to vote Pooky although if I'm honest that first PT that Mastina linked of one of Pooky's scumgames frightens me a bit
Key difference however is that Pooky has made visible effort to place people in the hood here

I'm happy to get off Gypyx and see what happens

That leaves a loud and combative individual trying to claim LLD isn't actually conftown when this is exactly the kind of reveal LLD makes in line with her townplay, since she strongly regards the idea of thread control and ensuring that town have the initiative

Consider my vote here too. While it's not Pooky it's a decent vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Enchant »

Typical, failed at one field, changed boots on other.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 441, Enchant wrote:Typical, failed at one field, changed boots on other.

Then why wouldn't jjh get on Pooky? Why are you not voting?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:20 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 439, Titus wrote:
2. It's day ability.

You need to vote someone or interact with my reads. All you're doing is mech, which further convinces me you're boxed in.
Lie. You mostly argueing for lost XP.
I never said i won't use it. Just not use it on you, unless you finally turn smart.
Of course, you need to really understand something.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:22 am

Post by jjh927 »

On the strategic level, I'm gonna try and get someone in my hood to give me an experience point so I can upgrade someone's role PM. My original offer was that I'd upgrade their role PM but I might just pick someone instead.

Just thought I'd remind the thread that giving someone in a shared hood 1 exp is a possible action, and can grant access to the engineer ability right at the start of night 1 if someone has generated 2 exp themself (read: by being on wagon and completing the challenge with no do-over.)
Use discretion for the visibility of such transactions as of course, scum also share a PT and can presumably also share exp 1:1. This may present a rare opportunity to catch scum for embezzlement at some point in the game.

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 443, Enchant wrote:
2. It's day ability.

I never said i won't use it. Just not use it on you, unless you finally turn smart.

Then you use it on Gypyx.
Second, you're just attacking me as dumb to possibly avoid Gypyx being upgraded.
You're refusal to vote is pretty indicative of this. You're just frozen. Vote somewhere.
Why don't you vote me if you think I'm mafia?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:23 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 444, jjh927 wrote:On the strategic level, I'm gonna try and get someone in my hood to give me an experience point so I can upgrade someone's role PM. My original offer was that I'd upgrade their role PM but I might just pick someone instead.

Just thought I'd remind the thread that giving someone in a shared hood 1 exp is a possible action, and can grant access to the engineer ability right at the start of night 1 if someone has generated 2 exp themself (read: by being on wagon and completing the challenge with no do-over.)
Use discretion for the visibility of such transactions as of course, scum also share a PT and can presumably also share exp 1:1. This may present a rare opportunity to catch scum for embezzlement at some point in the game.

That's exactly what we trying and now fighting over.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 444, jjh927 wrote:On the strategic level, I'm gonna try and get someone in my hood to give me an experience point so I can upgrade someone's role PM. My original offer was that I'd upgrade their role PM but I might just pick someone instead.

Agreed. So we force them to give to town that we don't want roleblocked (no excuse in the event of a tracker/watcher).

This is just gg anyway if we lim Pooky. Even if wrong, we net a conftown or confscum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 445, Titus wrote:
In post 443, Enchant wrote:
2. It's day ability.

Then you use it on Gypyx.
Second, you're just attacking me as dumb to possibly avoid Gypyx being upgraded.
You're refusal to vote is pretty indicative of this. You're just frozen. Vote somewhere.
Why don't you vote me if you think I'm mafia?
If you both STOP BEING USELESS then i will.
It's not so hard to do.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:25 am

Post by jjh927 »

I figured from context you most likely started with one, as opposed to the experience related method