She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 574, Enchant wrote:
In post 573, Titus wrote:
In post 572, Shiro wrote:Oh and it doesnt help that Titus whole plan hinges on Gypyx not having lied about his role and her assumption something that could very well not be the case.

It has a high chance of solving itself though so that is something she is right about.

2/5
It doesn't. That just triggers a different scenario, which I won't go into yet. That will only be done if it happens

Also, Enchant not wanting the experience for themselves is bullshit. If that was the case, they would have had no problem giving it to me as per our agreement since I don't need upgrading. I don't need to be mechanically correct to follow an agreed upon plan.

Enchant can have an accident with all the exp or funnel it to scum. They need to be leashed or die.
Titus can have an accident with all the exp or funnel it to scum. They need to be leashed or die.
I'm actually perfectly willing to go along with the plan we agreed to. You're not above blackmailing to greed for yourself. You're defending Pooky. You're not scumhunting.

Instead, you're doing the 4 year old equivalent of I'm rubber your glue.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:43 am

Post by Titus »

Can we just get on with voting Pooky Enchant Dunn or Yume already?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:47 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 575, Titus wrote:
In post 574, Enchant wrote:
In post 573, Titus wrote:
In post 572, Shiro wrote:Oh and it doesnt help that Titus whole plan hinges on Gypyx not having lied about his role and her assumption something that could very well not be the case.

It has a high chance of solving itself though so that is something she is right about.

2/5
It doesn't. That just triggers a different scenario, which I won't go into yet. That will only be done if it happens

Also, Enchant not wanting the experience for themselves is bullshit. If that was the case, they would have had no problem giving it to me as per our agreement since I don't need upgrading. I don't need to be mechanically correct to follow an agreed upon plan.

Enchant can have an accident with all the exp or funnel it to scum. They need to be leashed or die.
Titus can have an accident with all the exp or funnel it to scum. They need to be leashed or die.
I'm actually perfectly willing to go along with the plan we agreed to. You're not above blackmailing to greed for yourself. You're defending Pooky. You're not scumhunting.

Instead, you're doing the 4 year old equivalent of I'm rubber your glue.
:yawn:

Why i even care. Whatever.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Ginngie »

1.13 Votecount

PookyTheBear - 3 (LLD, Titus, mastina) E -4

Gypyx - 2 (PookyTheMagicalBear, Roden) E - 5

Yume - 2 (Gypyx, Dunnstral) E - 5

Shiro - 1 (Reinhardt) E - 6

Dunnstral - 1 (Yume) E - 6

Enchant - 1 (Frozen Angel) E - 6

Not Voting - 3 (The one ring to rule them all).

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminated.

At deadline,
Uranium-238's half-life
would be Eliminated.

Day One's deadline is Saturday, March 2rd, @ 10:00 PM EST: (expired on 2022-04-02 21:00:00).

Todays Challenge is: Every 5th post alternate each letter with capitalization (e.g. EvErY 5tH pOsT aLtErNaTe EaCh LeTtEr WiTh CaPiTaLiZaTiOn)
-your first post of each day must state if you'd like to participate using the bold tag.
-your first post of each day counts towards your post total. So bold tag is Post 1, then post 2-4, then post 5 is the important one.
-You may give up 0.25 xp to retry the challenge if either you fail to bold tag the first post or fail the challenge outright.
-Retries are limited to once per Day phase.

Spoiler: Players still in Challenge
jjh927
Yume
Dunnstral
PookyTheBear
Reinhardt
mastina
Roden
Frozen Angel
Lady LambdaDelta
Shiro

Frozen Angel celebrating Persian New Year.
Last edited by Ginngie on Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Reinhardt
Reinhardt
Townie
Reinhardt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Reinhardt »

In post 398, mastina wrote:(Just to remind y'all, yes, I am town.)
In post 397, Titus wrote:Go on about his Pokémon style plz
Well if you read Pooky v Koba from that game (a predecessor to the Pooky v Milobird which was similar but imo Pooky v Koba is a better comparison) it's legit Pooky from this game.
I have very little engagement in this meta debate currently.

I will say, however, PookyBear seems wholly disinterested in things that might be able to presumably help him solve people.
VOTE: PookyBear

HADAR SEN OLMEN
Reinhardt
Reinhardt
Townie
Reinhardt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:47 am

Post by Reinhardt »

In post 414, Dunnstral wrote:Shiro's posting is really lame.

Yume posting AtE is really lame.

Enchant feels like town this game.

I assume we have a reason to keep Gypyx alive.

Would maybe vote for Pooky. I don't like that only makes sense if Gypyx is scum, could be focusing on the wrong thing as scum.

VOTE: Shiro

InTeReStInG yOu VoTe ShIrO oUt Of AlL tHrEe SuSpEcTs YoU lIsTeD, gIvEn My VoTe WaS tHeRe AnD yOu ThOuGhT i WaS sUsPiCiOuS?

HADAR SEN OLMEN
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:57 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 579, Reinhardt wrote:I will say, however, PookyBear seems wholly disinterested in things that might be able to presumably help him solve people.
this take is basically bullshit

Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:57 am

In post 401, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 398, mastina wrote:(Just to remind y'all, yes, I am town.)
In post 397, Titus wrote:Go on about his Pokémon style plz
Well if you read Pooky v Koba from that game (a predecessor to the Pooky v Milobird which was similar but imo Pooky v Koba is a better comparison) it's legit Pooky from this game.
this meta read from mastina is literally garbage like complete nonsense.

my scum play is actually incredibly simple.

I do the easiest thing possible at every step in the game that will still result in me winning(unless there's something really cool, flashy, or funny - then I'll probably do that cuz YOLO)

if you read pokemon, which you BOTH have. you will know my play was literally lol-vig gypyx in n1, then cruise thru 8 days lolcatting and posting random ass memes about being a deepwolf attack submarine, i didn't really go into combat mode until I
HAD TO
when Koba tried to 1v1 me and then I had to fight Bell/Notty during elo.

That was by far the simplest and easiest way I saw winning a large theme with a dominant townblock and a scum team literally all in the POE.

Now look at this game.

How the fuck does it make sense for me to bus Gypyx d1 and then pick a fight on d2 with LLD when she's literally a 600 pound silverback gorilla ready to rip my head off for looking at her the wrong way? Um like am i suicidal? stupid? nah i don't play that way. My scum play vs Town LLD is literally figure out when i can shoot her and then do that while whistling showtunes and pretending like i'm not actually around or w/e.

the only time I have ever as scum gone toe to toe with LLD is when she was proposing a mech solve that would basically kill me immediately so i didn't really have a choice but to fight. Do i ever go out of my way to pick a fight with her? p much hell to the no.

so this whole Mastina meta reading me as similar to Poke!Me is just complete garbage.

Mastina's take is also bullshit and she still hasn't responded to my response because she has absolutely nothing cuz she's just scum and making shit up

Show

-Norwee

~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:58 am

Titus doesn't even have a reason to vote me she's just being bad

Show

-Norwee

~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:58 am

by bad i mean probly bad town not scum

Show

-Norwee

~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:58 am

LoL
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:00 am

In post 276, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:tHIS IS pOOKY SCUM. i'VE SEEN IT ENOUGH TIMES NOW TO UNDERSTAND IT AND THE MOTIVATIONS, AND THIS IS THAT.

this is a terrible read by LLD on me because I basically never try to mislim her as scum in any world where I am scum unless I don't have a choice in the matter because it's much easier to shoot her at night so i actually have no idea what she's talking about in terms of "understanding my motivations"
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:01 am

also I don't actually care if you guys elim me cuz i think its comical how bad this town is

Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Reinhardt
Reinhardt
Townie
Reinhardt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Reinhardt »

In post 468, Titus wrote:
In post 465, jjh927 wrote:
In post 458, jjh927 wrote:Titus, can I just check you understand the following;

The engineer ability upgrades someone else
You can't upgrade yourself with it. If Gypyx wants to get upgrade it makes sense for Gypyx to move the experience to someone else who can then upgrade them

-Giving one person all of the experience is a bad idea for multiple obvious reasons.
-Experience can be passed between two people who share a hood of any kind at a 1:1 rate. For example, LLD should be able to share experience with her mason partner regardless of whether or not they have the same skill related hood.
-From what Enchant has said, the 0.5 exp ability is just a separate target anyone thing.

You aren't coming across to me as the more coherent perspective any more, Titus. I think the bad assumptions are on your side of the argument.

I'd rather it die than go to scum or give scum an excuse to have visited town.
If experience can only be passed via hoods, then Enchant must have a hood with mastina.
There's no reason for Enchant to blackmail Gypyx to try and get the experience rather than give it to me. Enchant doesn't want exp in town hands. Enchant wants control. Scum's only move is to block conftowns and seize power themselves.
I may not have all the answers but I see a very boned scumteam. I don't make perfect sense because I can't know exactly how Enchant will sabotage but they will.
As I see it regardless of alignment Enchant wants to figure out as much about the game as possible, and if she's town presumably she can and will share that information with everyone after?

HADAR SEN OLMEN
Reinhardt
Reinhardt
Townie
Reinhardt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Reinhardt »

In post 480, Enchant wrote:I did blackmail Gypix though. I still consider i could waste XP better.

Also. I already gived solution.
WAIT MOMENT WHERE WE PLAN TO HAMMER SOMEONE, RETRY, POST 5 SENSELESS POSTS, GG YOU DONE CHALLENGE CAN HAMMER.

Is that's SO HARD?

Challenge requires 48 hours to pass. This plan doesn't work.

HADAR SEN OLMEN
Reinhardt
Reinhardt
Townie
Reinhardt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Reinhardt »

Let me get into why I think Pooky isn't actually genuinely caring about solving.
In post 484, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what if gypyx is scum with a really cool ability that he wants to live to night to use?

then you are just being a useful tool for him and chainsawing the shit out of me for literally no reason

also i dont know if you've noticed

BUT I CANT FUCKING SEE WHAT GYPYX IS SAYING IN YOUR HOOD

so if im reading his play IN THREAD as being scum!gypyx and you're saying nah this guy is town cuz he's saying some shit in the hood that can only be town

then like you kind of have to show me?

i am town

if you dont want to work with me and just want to yeet me for ????? reasons then that's on you.

In post 485, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i also dont actually give a fuck if this town wants to drive off the edge of a cliff cuz sekrit hood shenanigans i have no patience for idiocy

I see these posts, and I realize if part of this debate is that Gypyx's skillset hood is unverified, I can rectify that with something I have access to. I can pick a player and slide into their skillset hood at-will. So I bring this up in my own skillset hood with Pooky to see what his thoughts are, and he gets cheesed at me thinking he gives a damn. Even after I establish what reason I had for bringing this to his attention, he doesn't seem to care.

HADAR SEN OLMEN
Reinhardt
Reinhardt
Townie
Reinhardt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:23 am

Post by Reinhardt »

In post 549, Enchant wrote:This is my ability, and i choose how i use it. I don't townread Titus nor Gypix (atleast now), there's simple practical reason to let them live.

You acting surprised when more than one player want you dead is strange.

Wait why do you not townread them now when you did before?

HADAR SEN OLMEN
Reinhardt
Reinhardt
Townie
Reinhardt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Reinhardt »

I aM gOiNg To UsE tHaT aBiLiTy I mEnTiOnEd As TiTuS hAs NoT sHaReD wHaT gYpYx SaId In ThE hOoD yEt.

HADAR SEN OLMEN
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 592, Reinhardt wrote:I aM gOiNg To UsE tHaT aBiLiTy I mEnTiOnEd As TiTuS hAs NoT sHaReD wHaT gYpYx SaId In ThE hOoD yEt.

Interesting. Come join us. Need to mull what happens strategically from who knows what.

Pray tell who is in your hood again?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:05 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 477, jjh927 wrote:Titus, I am telling you that you have thoroughly misunderstood the mechanics of this game, and ask that you read this post until you understand it. If you have any questions, please ask them.

If you're worried about tracker results or similar being messed up by the experience stuff, then you are worried about something inevitable. There is no way that anything can be done about this. This is the kind of game where actions will be flying around wildly, and there is literally a ninja ability that can be bought for 1 experience. Scum do not need an excuse to visit people in this game.

Enchant does not need to have a hood with Mastina because the 0.5 experience thing is Enchant's ability. It is a day action that targets any player and gives them 0.5 experience. This does not drain enchant's experience.
Separately from this, everyone has the ability to give other player's their own experience. They can either do this at a 1:1 rate if they share a hood, or a 2:1 rate if they do not ( ie, they give 1 exp and the target receives 0.5 exp). This can happen at any time and I think should occur instantly, so it can happen at the start of the night phase, for example.

Enchant is likely not blackmailing Gypyx, but explaining the reality that someone else needs to have and then use the experience to gain access to the engineer ability. Enchant does not need to be the one to have the experience, though. It could be anyone, as long as it is not the person whose role PM needs to be upgraded. Someone just needs to have 3 experience to buy an engineer ability and the two previous abilities from any skill tree, and then can target anyone to upgrade a role PM.

I imagine that Enchant would see nothing wrong with the idea of you having the 3 experience so you can upgrade Gypyx's role PM- aside from how thoroughly you have misunderstood the mechanics, and how by dropping out of the challenge and not trying again you are effectively taxing Enchant's experience more by expecting him to supply more of it. From the sounds of it, Enchant's problem is that Gypyx cannot logistically have the experience to upgrade their own role PM. This is a mechanical fact, rather than an issue that Enchant has with Gypyx. Someone else has to have that experience and spend it in order to upgrade Gypyx's role PM.

Still relevant
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:20 am

Post by jjh927 »

Like, ignore the line about Enchant not blackmailing gypyx because aside from the rather strong word use there he kinda did

Points around your mechanical misunderstanding of how upgrading role PMs works, on the other hand, are a pretty big deal, and you need to understand that you as a player are trying to force Enchant to part with hard-earned experience from the challenge which you yourself are unwilling to do, much like a feudal lord reaping the rewards of peasant labour. I think due to a combination of your misconceptions and lack of awareness to how you are coming off to Enchant you have made cooperation very difficult.

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:21 am

Post by jjh927 »

WhY dOn'T i HaVe AnY sUnDaY sEaSoNaL aNiMeS tHiS sEaSoN

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Titus »

Again, you keep saying I have fundamental misunderstandings. I don't. Enchant will never cooperate because cooperation nearly bones scum. So he has to rig up something to try and look like he's cooperating but won't. It's not like I said this on high and he refused from the start. He started lying and blackmailing of his own volition. In what universe do I think he'll ever cooperate if I just tell him that he's smart and say pretty please actually do what you said? I'm not an idiot. He never will comply with what he promised.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:43 am

Post by jjh927 »

Could you put in your own terms what you think the deal that enchant is offering is and why it won't work
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:43 am

Post by jjh927 »

Might also be helpful if you explain what you think you are offering and why you think it would work but that's secondary