Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7550 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:59 am

Post by DeasVail »

I think Math's point that Fire could easily be a mafia traffic analyzer is a good one, and the possibility of this is why I would not be in favour of eliminating eyes today. It is also, perhaps cautiously why I would rather not go with fire's first-choice lim of frogster, really as a precautionary measure more than anything else. That's what I'm thinking at least.

PEdit: I kind of get where Math is coming from here.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #7551 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 7550, DeasVail wrote:I think Math's point that Fire could easily be a mafia traffic analyzer is a good one, and the possibility of this is why I would not be in favour of eliminating eyes today. It is also, perhaps cautiously why I would rather not go with fire's first-choice lim of frogster, really as a precautionary measure more than anything else. That's what I'm thinking at least.

I feel as though a town flip from Eyes is the only thing that could possibly persuade me of fire scum. Otherwise, if fire fakes a guilty tomorrow I am going to vote wrong.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7552 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7551, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 7550, DeasVail wrote:I think Math's point that Fire could easily be a mafia traffic analyzer is a good one, and the possibility of this is why I would not be in favour of eliminating eyes today. It is also, perhaps cautiously why I would rather not go with fire's first-choice lim of frogster, really as a precautionary measure more than anything else. That's what I'm thinking at least.

I feel as though a town flip from Eyes is the only thing that could possibly persuade me of fire scum. Otherwise, if fire fakes a guilty tomorrow I am going to vote wrong.
Or it’s fire/Tene/cape/April and 5 scum and you’re honest

Like mainly I kinda wondering in a Fire town world Cape Town world why Cape wasn’t Insta demolished.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7553 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

don't worry im dying tonight like 100 times out of 100, i wish you all luck

(but keep up the suspicion, then maybe they'll think im a possible mislim tomorrow!!)
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7554 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

if it's like frog/eyes/galron tho maybe they don't even read the thread to see the claim and I'm safe
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7555 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 7531, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 7528, Cape90 wrote:
In post 7518, MathBlade wrote:Please bring frog results tomorrow.
I think checking Frog is a waste when I flip town, I would check someone like fire or something, not sure if any of that would matter tho
don't worry i already checked myself and im clean
i meant tene.

For some reason I keep mixing you two up in my head XD
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7556 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 7554, fireisredsir wrote:if it's like frog/eyes/galron tho maybe they don't even read the thread to see the claim and I'm safe
TRUE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7557 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7553, fireisredsir wrote:don't worry im dying tonight like 100 times out of 100, i wish you all luck

(but keep up the suspicion, then maybe they'll think im a possible mislim tomorrow!!)
Exactly. If you’re town it’s in town’s best interest I am suspicious of you so I can die.

Then if you are town you can argue it with the frog check (yes please I am begging check there)
If you are scum then it’s also in town’s interest of me to sus you

So yes I am being a dipshit and not saying which but relying on DV who I townread to read between the lines
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7558 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by DeasVail »

dw math i got you

(I think)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7559 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7558, DeasVail wrote:dw math i got you

(I think)
I hope you do because you’re the new me.

Both eyes and fire clear you don’t you’re de facto town no matter what as Fire+eyes+you would be ridiculous
GTKAS -- MathBlade
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7560 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:13 pm

Haha, that fire guy. Super suspicious, amiright?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7561 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

yea and uh im also definitely only a 4-shot who forgot to claim earlier, oops! def don't have any more info to gain
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7562 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Fire is scum people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7563 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

But I am Gonna scum side and elim Cape.

Scum siding mason oh dear
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7564 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Although I might scumread fire for real.

I left both reads. Please still keep fire in the PoE.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7565 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Okay so here's where I'm at.

STD, Me, Fire, Math, April are all unquestionably off the table as eliminations today.

Galron is semi-clear, but also not really? My understanding is that Galron could also be scum who performed the N1 kill. Nonetheless, I'm not sure that they're a good lim for today.
I could see a world where I support an Eyes elimination today, but I'm cautious because of some paranoia re: fire and I'd rather make the decision on Eyes after another night, if possible.

I strongly townread tene based on play and while I'm open to the possibility of being wrong there I have a really hard time seeing tene as scum!

Then all we have left is Frogster, Scorpious and Cape90. Which at this point is /probably/ not even enough to be the entire scumteam.

I think cape's play makes more sense as scum than Frogster, but obviously there's difference of opinion there. I also don't really think that reasons for townreading Scorpious hold up?

I might go through and do some world-building actually.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7566 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:34 pm

In post 7565, DeasVail wrote:I also don't really think that reasons for townreading Scorpious hold up?
They don't. I'm still townreading him, but I'm done screaming about it.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7567 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 7565, DeasVail wrote:Okay so here's where I'm at.

STD, Me, Fire, Math, April are all unquestionably off the table as eliminations today.

Galron is semi-clear, but also not really? My understanding is that Galron could also be scum who performed the N1 kill. Nonetheless, I'm not sure that they're a good lim for today.
I could see a world where I support an Eyes elimination today, but I'm cautious because of some paranoia re: fire and I'd rather make the decision on Eyes after another night, if possible.

I strongly townread tene based on play and while I'm open to the possibility of being wrong there I have a really hard time seeing tene as scum!

Then all we have left is Frogster, Scorpious and Cape90. Which at this point is /probably/ not even enough to be the entire scumteam.

I think cape's play makes more sense as scum than Frogster, but obviously there's difference of opinion there. I also don't really think that reasons for townreading Scorpious hold up?

Go for it, put all the effort you want into getting me limmed..

Then the anti-climatic foretold VT flip, will change everything.

Please, by all means how to make a wagon out of nothing. I can use the education
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7568 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

based on play and interactions i think galron groupscum is unlikely. he could easily be traitor but probably not worth pursuing over other candidates
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7569 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 7568, fireisredsir wrote:based on play and interactions i think galron groupscum is unlikely. he could easily be traitor but probably not worth pursuing over other candidates
yeah, I've come to agree with this. Yeet kill doesnt make sense if Galron is groupscum
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7570 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 7567, Scorpious wrote:
In post 7565, DeasVail wrote:Okay so here's where I'm at.

Go for it, put all the effort you want into getting me limmed..

Then the anti-climatic foretold VT flip, will change everything.

Please, by all means how to make a wagon out of nothing. I can use the education
okay....
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7571 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7569, DeasVail wrote:
In post 7568, fireisredsir wrote:based on play and interactions i think galron groupscum is unlikely. he could easily be traitor but probably not worth pursuing over other candidates
yeah, I've come to agree with this. Yeet kill doesnt make sense if Galron is groupscum
I still agree to disagree here but not worth it today

If Galron did N1 night kill Galron looks clear and Galron not posting is scum meta
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7572 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Also add eyes to off the table
Fire / Eyes sorts itself overnight or tomorrow
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7573 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by DeasVail »

From a quick read-through I can't really find anything in ISOs that precludes Scorp/Cape/Frogster/Eyes from being scum together. Not a reason for them being together, but if there was something that meant X and Y could absolutely not be scum together then that would be something to look closely at in terms of thinking about possible teams.

I think my choise of elim would be Cape.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7574 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7573, DeasVail wrote:From a quick read-through I can't really find anything in ISOs that precludes Scorp/Cape/Frogster/Eyes from being scum together. Not a reason for them being together, but if there was something that meant X and Y could absolutely not be scum together then that would be something to look closely at in terms of thinking about possible teams.

I think my choise of elim would be Cape.
I prefer tene tbh in a fire town world.

Tene doesn’t sit right with me
GTKAS -- MathBlade