KTaNE [game over!]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2390, GuiltyLion wrote:hey guys, what's going on in this thread
I may have messed up really bad, catboi claimed innocent child daredevil and wouldn't explain what it did and then we started clashing
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Mafia Scum
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:48 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

lmao
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

nah but actually I've skimmed up, I'm fine with voting out Frogster, and he was the one who convinced me to re-evaluate on Strange so I'd currently sheep Andante on a partner read there too though I want to reread their ISO

VP Baltar probably town, still townreading Greeting/CSF/Andante/Menalque, Ceph seems town - everyone else not mentioned here I need to think about and I don't have a strong opinion

that's what I got in terms of thoughts so far. Dislike Dwlee playing for towncred like "I told you Frog was scum!", as if scum has never shaded/distanced a buddy before. Wasn't frogster a fairly consensus D1 townread, if anything it's slightly scummy to suspect a slot that had hoodwinked most of the rest of the thread, feel like Dwlee should know that
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2400, Frogsterking wrote:
I may have messed up really bad, catboi claimed innocent child daredevil and wouldn't explain what it did and then we started clashing
@GL basically Frogster killed catboi in our hood. Frogster refused to defuse his part of the bomb, and kept derailing the PT and causing confusion (basically what he's doing here) and Frogster is the lim for today.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2398, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2383, Dwlee99 wrote:And menalque
Mena said in our bomb PT that he wouldn't be around until tomorrow
So we wait
I prefer they, thanks :)
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Frogsterking »

frogster =
DATS Inc bomb
if no one saw

and wow @ innocent child daredevil being a real role
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2402, GuiltyLion wrote:nah but actually I've skimmed up, I'm fine with voting out Frogster, and he was the one who convinced me to re-evaluate on Strange so I'd currently sheep Andante on a partner read there too though I want to reread their ISO

VP Baltar probably town, still townreading Greeting/CSF/Andante/Menalque, Ceph seems town - everyone else not mentioned here I need to think about and I don't have a strong opinion

that's what I got in terms of thoughts so far. Dislike Dwlee playing for towncred like "I told you Frog was scum!", as if scum has never shaded/distanced a buddy before. Wasn't frogster a fairly consensus D1 townread, if anything it's slightly scummy to suspect a slot that had hoodwinked most of the rest of the thread, feel like Dwlee should know that
oh and my team read is Frog/Strange/Dwlee/Mist :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2402, GuiltyLion wrote:that's what I got in terms of thoughts so far. Dislike Dwlee playing for towncred like "I told you Frog was scum!", as if scum has never shaded/distanced a buddy before. Wasn't frogster a fairly consensus D1 townread, if anything it's slightly scummy to suspect a slot that had hoodwinked most of the rest of the thread, feel like Dwlee should know that
I didn't just suspect them, I cased them and told you all why they were scum while y'all went "nu uh" and plugged your ears
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2405, Frogsterking wrote:frogster =
DATS Inc bomb
if no one saw

and wow @ innocent child daredevil being a real role
and we defuse you by voting you out? got it!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2403, Andante wrote:
In post 2400, Frogsterking wrote:
@GL basically Frogster killed catboi in our hood. Frogster refused to defuse his part of the bomb, and kept derailing the PT and causing confusion (basically what he's doing here) and Frogster is the lim for today.
Asking normal questions like "Why did you think andres was town?" and "What does an innocent child daredevil do?" do NOT constitute derailing a thread.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:51 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Reread my interaction where then multiple people come out of nowhere to tell me I'm wrong on frogs.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:51 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I don't think we should be doing 4p team reads but I'm fine with Frog first and if that flips red moving onto Strange/Dwlee tomorrow

@Dwlee - can you point me to the case post(s)? Either post # or quote yourself is fine
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:52 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

actually nvm I ctrl+f'd for Frog in your ISO and it's looking better than I remembered
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2411, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't think we should be doing 4p team reads but I'm fine with Frog first and if that flips red moving onto Strange/Dwlee tomorrow

@Dwlee - can you point me to the case post(s)? Either post # or quote yourself is fine
If my theory about how this setup works is completely ass backwards then I FoS GL and CSF based on their reaction to the daystart. I think even if my theory about the setup is completely wrong then andres is still scum and CSF and GL seem like they knew this daystart was going to happen
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2411, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't think we should be doing 4p team reads but I'm fine with Frog first and if that flips red moving onto Strange/Dwlee tomorrow

lol that's what catboi told me too... hahahaha
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2414, Andante wrote:

Andante is this seriously been your town game this whole time?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:54 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

HEAL: VP Baltar

who else is eligible to heal, one sec
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

@Guiltylion

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Mafia Scum
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:54 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Bell would be a good heal imo
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:54 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2415, Frogsterking wrote:

Andante is this seriously been your town game this whole time?
Andante why would you just instantly believe an "innocent child daredevil" claim at face value?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2416, GuiltyLion wrote:HEAL: VP Baltar

who else is eligible to heal, one sec
Me
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Andante if this is really your town game then you should start listening to me...like a lot more than you did in the hood...
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:56 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

HEAL: Enchant
HEAL: Bell
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:57 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2421, Frogsterking wrote:

Andante if this is really your town game then you should start listening to me...like a lot more than you did in the hood...
Andante if this is your town game and my was completely wrong, then it didn't even matter that I gave catboi the incorrect instructions, because andres did anyway.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:57 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Frog, do you accept now that catboi was town? Does that change your reads at all?
YOUR AD HERE