Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7725 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like I can’t make four scum fit with all the people who could have comms so then a traitor has to exist somewhere.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7726 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 7723, MathBlade wrote:Like April has now been wrong 5 times in a row

We’re hitting MathBlade territory. So I really don’t want Frogger
I'm not the only one in this game.

I also was one of the only ones saying Cape had done a lot of anti-scum things, and actively said i wanted to do Frogger, and not Cape, but sheeped you all yesterday. :facepalm:

It absolutely does not matter if you're wrong throughout the game if you end up getting to the right positions.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7727 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 7725, MathBlade wrote:Like I can’t make four scum fit with all the people who could have comms so then a traitor has to exist somewhere.
Yeah, I'm with you with the fact there's likely a traitor in this game.

Let's just look for groupscum, there's at least 2 of them. Galron/April/STD/DV cannot be groupscum automatically making it so none of these 4 are scum together.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7728 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 7721, MathBlade wrote:So frog + tene likely same alignment versus Scorpious.
how are you getting to this?

Frog/Scorp seems to be the most likely.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7729 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7726, April Ludgate wrote:

I also was one of the only ones saying Cape had done a lot of anti-scum things, and actively said i wanted to do Frogger, and not Cape, but sheeped you all yesterday. :facepalm:

It absolutely does not matter if you're wrong throughout the game if you end up getting to the right positions.
But you’re the only one who has Boon tells and other crap.

Where’s your Boonskiies stuff?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7730 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7720, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7125, Eyes without a face wrote:You're all too noisy and I'm glad I managed to get this far, so I'll claim and let someone better at making connections interpret the info

I was a 4-shot follower. My results:

N1 STD (No Action)
N2 Nero (Protective)
N3 Deas (No Action)
N4 tene (No Action)

I was mainly trying to confirm slots that didn't look like they're going to get eliminated anytime soon. Unfortunately Nero got shot at night which is something I could not have controlled or predicted.

I also thought a goon was more likely to do the kill early on so I thought the STD result was a stronger clear than say that of Deas and Deas is still a bit stronger than tene, but I'll leave that to someone who knows better

Current readlist:

[*]Eyes without a face, [*]Nordrom/Mathblade
[*]Save The Dragons, [*]DeasVail, [*]tenebrousluminary
[*]Aristeia/April Ludgate, [*]fireisredsir, [*]skitter30/Galron, [*]Cape90
[*]Frogsterking, [*]Scorpious
So if Eyes is scum then he has to be reasonably sure that checks are the front are more accurate than later.

Means StD is probably town

I also don’t think scum puts two scum buddies in their bottom PoE

So I think Frog is town and Scorpious is scum
Or Scorpious is town and Frog is scum
Because frog Scorpious eyes doesn’t make sense
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7731 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Eh, I can see your position on that one Math.

You have to remember everyone's position this game, Math.

You are in the center because you are the confirmed town, so this game is scum actively trying to get you to tip to hit the townies, which I need to remember to see from your POV.

Also, I would say I've only been "wrong" once, and that was with Malcolm. Every other wagon I had complex thoughts and saw possibilities for the slots being town and scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7732 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7719, Scorpious wrote:
In post 7717, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7716, Scorpious wrote:Can we go back to the page of analyzing me?

I liked that..
You and Tene are likely opposite alignments.

You agreeing with me on Tene and April being scum is either buddying or I am right

Thus you’re probably TVS or SvT

Frogsterking, Scorpious, Galron, Eyes without a face, Tene

These are the only ones with a mafia PT possibly. Galron would have to have done the N1 kill.
Mmmmm that’s the stuff…

Still town though..
Ugh this has still cis memes. This is from a trans meme where dysphoria pops up and then there’s a character that says “still cis though”.

Like this post feels off
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7733 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 7729, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7726, April Ludgate wrote:

But you’re the only one who has Boon tells and other crap.

Where’s your Boonskiies stuff?
I haven't been Boonskiies in over 6 years.

I'm giving you my Flavor stuff, and I think we're in a good spot to win this game.

We shouldn't focus on mishaps because I think all of the wagons we have hit have been beneficial to the game. We haven't had any "dumb" flips. VPB was a controversial slot, it made sense to fade there. It was town, and that opened up a lot of doors.

Cape was another large scale controversial slot, and had ties all the way back to VPB.

This means VPB-Cape-Nero were a TvT+T feud, and we can go back and look at that.

I was not "wrong" on Titus, as I actively pointed out a solid case on to why Titus could be scum but I gut town read her. I had also been saying I had a good feeling I was being pocketed. If anything, this was an insanely accurate read by me.

Maybe that kinda thing is what you are referring to with my Boonskiies shit, because now that we look back at it, I've had an insanely good game.

My most accurate read: My soul read on Fireisred days ago. And thats why I had so much paranoia there because of how much I was town reading Fire.

And you were thinking Fire was scum, which from your center piece position makes a lot of sense, but shout all the "inaccuracies" all you want, when you stop looking at it with rose colored glasses, you'll see there's actually a bunch of colors in a room you thought was black and white.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7734 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Now, I think we should take our time this day phase, and really discuss possibilities with everyone, not just one person. There are definitely possibilities for cracks through the slips.

This is the game.

Everything from earlier in this game lead to this, it's a very even game right now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7735 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

See I don’t like your argument

The way I remember you is you never making a mistake and being mean when I mess up

You’ve been wrong and not mean to me so it’s off.

That feels like a big excuse
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7736 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 7705, MathBlade wrote:I know that doesn’t make mechanical sense but Galron and April are in their scum meta so freakin much

honestly, i dont think you know what my scum meta is. You just have an idea of what it is. I can tell, because I actively change my meta to make others think something is my meta often, and this has like none of the signs of a flavor scum game and everything of a flavor town game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7737 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7736, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 7705, MathBlade wrote:I know that doesn’t make mechanical sense but Galron and April are in their scum meta so freakin much

honestly, i dont think you know what my scum meta is. You just have an idea of what it is. I can tell, because I actively change my meta to make others think something is my meta often, and this has like none of the signs of a flavor scum game and everything of a flavor town game.
Look at team mafia it’s so similar
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7738 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 7735, MathBlade wrote:See I don’t like your argument

The way I remember you is you never making a mistake and being mean when I mess up

You have been calling me wrong left and right too, so that's a pot calling the kettle black. Ever since I got in this game, you've been only "giving me a chance".

Why is it okay for you to do that kind of thing? For the most part, the only thing I've called you wrong on is your read on me, and that's because I know with 100% certainty it is.

I don't believe I've made mistakes this game, that's just not how I view mafia. being wrong is not a mistake.

My playstyle with other townies is I just kinda point out where I see flaws in their cases. I like the cases you're making, and think the duo of us is beneficial for finding scum. You have a certain perspective over the game since you're conf town, and I'm here on one of the sides. We actively see different parts of this game based on our sociological position.

So when I'm pointing out things I think are incorrect with your pushes, it's almost like a Peer Review type of thing, or like why authors need to have others look over their work because it's harder to see those things from the inside.

I think that's an incredibly beneficial thing to do, and if you can get to that level with another townie, that's how you get soul reads.

Our issue is we just butt heads instead of hug.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7739 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I’m happy considering Scorp today. I guess Frogster’s pop in doesn’t really make me confident in my previous townread there, nor does eyes’ play feel town.

As for Tene, a lot of their posts seem like things that scum would stop themselves from saying. There’s an unfiltered element to the way they’re expressing their thoughts that does not feel fabricated.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7740 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7738, April Ludgate wrote:

You have been calling me wrong left and right too, so that's a pot calling the kettle black. Ever since I got in this game, you've been only "giving me a chance".

Why is it okay for you to do that kind of thing? For the most part, the only thing I've called you wrong on is your read on me, and that's because I know with 100% certainty it is.

I don't believe I've made mistakes this game, that's just not how I view mafia. being wrong is not a mistake.

My playstyle with other townies is I just kinda point out where I see flaws in their cases. I like the cases you're making, and think the duo of us is beneficial for finding scum. You have a certain perspective over the game since you're conf town, and I'm here on one of the sides. We actively see different parts of this game based on our sociological position.

So when I'm pointing out things I think are incorrect with your pushes, it's almost like a Peer Review type of thing, or like why authors need to have others look over their work because it's harder to see those things from the inside.

I think that's an incredibly beneficial thing to do, and if you can get to that level with another townie, that's how you get soul reads.

It’s okay because I have to. Otherwise you steam roll me.

It’s okay because you have a record of being one of the best townies in all of MS. Like > 80%

I feel like I have to fight against you no matter what.

Titus was obviously in her scum meta then you tried to steer the wagon away after agreeing.

When I talk with you it doesn’t really feel like peer review more like you’re trying to dissuade me to do certain things and you feel agenda y
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7741 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7739, DeasVail wrote:I’m happy considering Scorp today. I guess Frogster’s pop in doesn’t really make me confident in my previous townread there, nor does eyes’ play feel town.

As for Tene, a lot of their posts seem like things that scum would stop themselves from saying. There’s an unfiltered element to the way they’re expressing their thoughts that does not feel fabricated.
Scorpious Galron Eyes April.

Ignore mechanics: Is this viable to you?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7742 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 7737, MathBlade wrote:

Where's the similarity?

Team Mafia I had a scum partner who didn't do anything, a scum partner who actively played against me, and a townie who sees pushes as a personal thing rather than a game plan.

You also think you see how a scum game of mine looks, and act like that's how I play every game. I am aware of the times youve seen me as scum, and just like I did in that game I pocketed Titus, I was actively aware of how Titus read me normally, and I played that entire game to get that strong pocket.

I am a meta chameleon, and that's why I actively don't use meta because I know how much I can abuse it. I also know how to copy my town game. I think that Team Mafia game I knew exactly how to get specific others to town read me there, and I used a 1v1 encounter to split the game long term.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7743 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7742, April Ludgate wrote:

Where's the similarity?

Team Mafia I had a scum partner who didn't do anything, a scum partner who actively played against me, and a townie who sees pushes as a personal thing rather than a game plan.

You also think you see how a scum game of mine looks, and act like that's how I play every game. I am aware of the times youve seen me as scum, and just like I did in that game I pocketed Titus, I was actively aware of how Titus read me normally, and I played that entire game to get that strong pocket.

I am a meta chameleon, and that's why I actively don't use meta because I know how much I can abuse it. I also know how to copy my town game. I think that Team Mafia game I knew exactly how to get specific others to town read me there, and I used a 1v1 encounter to split the game long term.
I think everything here is true here but you’re still scum. You have a “sticky” feeling when scum and not present when town. I am not good at wordsmithing but I also think it doesn’t really matter because much as I think you’re scum you’re a bad elim today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7744 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7711, MathBlade wrote:April why frog over eyes?
I also hate how you didn’t answer this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7745 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 7740, MathBlade wrote:

It’s okay because you have a record of being one of the best townies in all of MS. Like > 80%

Titus was obviously in her scum meta then you tried to steer the wagon away after agreeing.

When I talk with you it doesn’t really feel like peer review more like you’re trying to dissuade me to do certain things and you feel agenda y
I just say my thoughts on slots. I push in strong open ended to force people to react/take sides. I also flip flop constantly because as town, I got such a big imagination for what could be happening.

I was on the wrong wagon on a lot of end of days, but a lot of my mid day I have been correct, I just flip flop.

Like Nero vs VPB + Cape being a TvT+T, I think that says a lot about the way scum have been playing this game, and have actively been trying to let town eat each other alive.

So townies, we have to make sure we get the other townies to town read us correctly. Let's take our time this day, slow down the game.

Scum naturally speed the game up when it's in directions that they like, so that's something that scared me with that Frogster wagon, even with me on it. Granted, Tene/Scorp likely have 1 scum in it, and if Frog is scum, it does make sense they might bus, but still, I'd like to take the time.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7746 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 7744, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7711, MathBlade wrote:April why frog over eyes?
I also hate how you didn’t answer this.
I don't have a case for eyes, i haven't made a real case for eyes, it's just been POE. I feel this is kinda obvious from my posts, and the fact I've been pushing Frog for days.

I also havent seen that post, I'm reading out of order, and replying when I see a post, then not going back in order.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7747 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7745, April Ludgate wrote:

I just say my thoughts on slots. I push in strong open ended to force people to react/take sides. I also flip flop constantly because as town, I got such a big imagination for what could be happening.

I was on the wrong wagon on a lot of end of days, but a lot of my mid day I have been correct, I just flip flop.

Like Nero vs VPB + Cape being a TvT+T, I think that says a lot about the way scum have been playing this game, and have actively been trying to let town eat each other alive.

So townies, we have to make sure we get the other townies to town read us correctly. Let's take our time this day, slow down the game.

Scum naturally speed the game up when it's in directions that they like, so that's something that scared me with that Frogster wagon, even with me on it. Granted, Tene/Scorp likely have 1 scum in it, and if Frog is scum, it does make sense they might bus, but still, I'd like to take the time.
Who’s rushing? Why are you saying slow down?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7748 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 7743, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7742, April Ludgate wrote:

Where's the similarity?

I think everything here is true here but you’re still scum. You have a “sticky” feeling when scum and not present when town. I am not good at wordsmithing but I also think it doesn’t really matter because much as I think you’re scum you’re a bad elim today.
Well, post game, at least you'll see that you should never use meta on me anymore. It'll hurt you 10 out of 10 times more than not using it.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7749 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:07 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 7747, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7745, April Ludgate wrote:

Who’s rushing? Why are you saying slow down?

A general reminder/statement because I saw that I was rushing.

I posted that when I unvoted. Understood that I had moved too fast.