jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:07 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realizing it might help other people too

Anyway, I'm gonna return to the wagon now.

VOTE: Gypyx

Enchant, if you haven't given out your exp yet I'd appreciate it as it would put me at 3 at eod, although I'm probably not the only one in that situation.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:37 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realizing it might help other people too

What you mean he has no access to his original hood?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:08 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Reinhardt had the ability to move hoods

He went from the warrior hood to the mage hood

Now Dwlee is in the slot and is in the mage hood but doesn't have the early context of the warrior hood, not that much happened in there before Reinhardt left
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:40 pm

Post by Ginngie »

2.08 Votecount

Gypyx - 6 (Enchant, Dunnstral, Shiro, Yume, mastina, jjh927)
E - 1

Roden - 1 (Titus) E - 5

Yume - 1 (Roden) E - 5

Enchant - 1 (Frozen Angel) E - 5

Not Voting - 2 (Two People literally lol)

With
alive, it takes
to voted out.

At deadline,
and brought him strings
would be voted out.

Day Two's deadline is Tuesday, April 12th, @ 10:00 PM EST: (expired on 2022-04-12 21:00:00).

Todays Challenge is: Day 2 Challenge: Every 4th post, have every 4th word in the sentence be the 4th word from the sentence above you 4 times (e.g. Make sure to HAVE, each word you HAVE, contain the word "HAVE," and you will HAVE another point for upgrading).
-your first post of each day must state if you'd like to participate using the bold tag.
-your first post of each day counts towards your post total. So bold tag is Post 1, then post 2-3, then post 4 is the important one.
-You may give up 0.25 xp to retry the challenge if either you fail to bold tag the first post or fail the challenge outright.
-Retries are limited to once per Day phase.

Spoiler: Players still in Challenge
Dunnstral
Roden
jjh927
Reinhardt
Enchant
mastina
Frozen Angel
Shiro
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:39 am

Post by jjh927 »

Wow I guess Dunnstral is the fourth. Dunnstral. . . Pretty crazy how Dunnstral must be repeated. Dunnstral is not easy to incorporate into sentences every four words.

@mod: Are you sure that is E-1

Mastina unvoted

Cool votecount though. Should have got my fourth post out of the way sooner so this didn't happen lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:07 am

Post by Ginngie »

The vote count is indeed correct
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Yume
Yume
Mafia Scum
Yume
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:25 am

Post by Yume »

Maybe mastina has an ability of some sort that is similar to mine?
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:51 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah I'm just wondering why that was the conclusion you lept to on your last post rather than assuming mod error
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:56 am

Post by jjh927 »

You have put me in a position where I must be perpetually worried that is a tmi between you and Mastina

I actually think Mastina is scum here anyway though, which might be a bit of a shocking statement to hear from me ever but I think this might now be the new normal of Mastina's scumgame, which is to say the old normal.
Yume
Yume
Mafia Scum
Yume
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:48 am

Post by Yume »

In post 932, jjh927 wrote:Yeah I'm just wondering why that was the conclusion you lept to on your last post rather than assuming mod error
Um...the mod already confirmed it's not mod error...
Show

Mah best game

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:27 am

Post by jjh927 »

Only via the votecounts, unless I'm missing something else

I was missing something, though. Mastina's votes weren't counted. Mastina unvoting was counted as a vote. Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that the opposite of vote/unvote is whatever Mastina is actually doing

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:28 am

Post by jjh927 »

Just gonna clear #4 before someone else pops in and makes it difficult
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:27 am

Post by Titus »

I'm sorry 917 is my fault. That's the first mechanical mistake I have made I feel. I thought I was grabbing a universal protective, instead it's an aggessive action which I'm not prepared to take and I took another garbage to get it. :(
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Yume
Yume
Mafia Scum
Yume
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Yume »

In post 930, Ginngie wrote:
Here. He confirmed it's not a mod error right here.
Show

Mah best game

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 924, jjh927 wrote:I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realizing it might help other people too

What kind of rundown do you want? Playwise I think things are a bit stale because we should have elimed Gypyx in day 1 but he got off fot dumb mechanical reasons that have since been proven to be dumb

In terms of the slot you have replaced into, that is a very unfortunate one as you don't share a memory with your predecessor and have no access to your original hood. However, don't come back right now and if you are going anywhere then go sneak hood after clearing it with them
Yea I realized when I clicked warrior hood and had no access rip. I think before we end day I want to take notes on the mage hood?

But as far as a rundown: maybe claims? How roles and XP work (I'm assuming this is in the setup description but I haven't checked + the game is listed as bastard)? Any significant events? I guess I can ISO gypyx to figure out why he is being wagoned
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Oh wait I get XP if I hammer this. I wanna do that then
I prefer they, thanks :)
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:32 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 938, Yume wrote:
In post 930, Ginngie wrote:
Here. He confirmed it's not a mod error right here.
That is after the post I was referencing. When I said "your last post" I think I was pretty clear, but basically I meant this one
In post 914, Yume wrote:So...mastina's vote is still counted despite the fact that she unvoted... *scratches head*
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:53 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 939, Dwlee99 wrote:I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realizing it might help other people too
In post 924, jjh927 wrote:I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realizing it might help other people too

What kind of rundown do you want? Playwise I think things are a bit stale because we should have elimed Gypyx in day 1 but he got off fot dumb mechanical reasons that have since been proven to be dumb

In terms of the slot you have replaced into, that is a very unfortunate one as you don't share a memory with your predecessor and have no access to your original hood. However, don't come back right now and if you are going anywhere then go sneak hood after clearing it with them
Yea I realized when I clicked warrior hood and had no access rip. I think before we end day I want to take notes on the mage hood?

But as far as a rundown: maybe claims? How roles and XP work (I'm assuming this is in the setup description but I haven't checked + the game is listed as bastard)? Any significant events? I guess I can ISO gypyx to figure out why he is being wagoned
Okay, so

Current Hood distribution:

Warrior hood:
Yume
jjh927
LLD
- Did not post. Nobody except maybe Titus was aware LLD had access to this hood.
Pooky

Mage Hood:
Dwlee
Shiro
Titus
Gypyx
Enchant

Sneak Hood:
Mastina
Dunnstral
Frozen Angel
Roden

Everything from this point onwards is off the top of my head so please, anyone correct me if I have missed anything important.

Mechanics:
You should read the first post for the details on how experience works first. There is more that can expand on this based on what we have learnt;
As far as I am aware, and nobody has told me otherwise, everyone's role PM is a mashup of 2 of their 3 picks. Every role PM I am aware of has two aspects to it, one corresponding roughly to each of those 2 picks.
The upgrade mechanic in this game from the engineer role, which can be purchased on any of the 3 skill trees, appears to grant an ability based on the third pick. Every such ability I am aware of that someone has been granted by this upgrade has been some variety of troll ability that makes things more confusing somehow for everyone.

Claims:
Pooky: Dead
LLD: Dead, claimed to have been masonised.
Yume: Yume has a hidden doublevote via PM (that was granted by upgrade); no claim on initial role PM
jjh927: I started with bulletproof already bought and haven't claimed the other half of my initial role PM.
Dwlee/Reinhardt: Your predecessor claimed and used the ability to change hoods.
Shiro: Subtext easily enough read but I'm not gonna say it out loud. Look in the mage hood; the answer is surely there
Titus: Claimed to have masonised LLD. Also has evidenced use of a role-swapping ability that swaps roles, with the nature of its operation giving further credence to the mechanical theory that everyone's initial role PMs have two abilities.
Gypyx: Claimed neighbouriser. Probably claimed whatever other thing he has in the mage hood. Pushed the idea that upgrading him could make him a masoniser and somehow got Titus to believe him against all mechanical sense. This has since been proven false though we do not know what Gypyx got from his upgrade.
Enchant: Can give out 0.5 exp. Hasn't claimed anything else.
Mastina: Something to do with lying. Has a post restriction where like half of her posts have to claim she is town. Her votes appear to be unvotes and her unvotes appear to be votes (probably an upgrade based on my spec)
Dunnstral: No claim. He did agree to upgrade Gypyx by gathering enough experience in N1 from his hood, and followed through on it.
Frozen Angel: Claimed to have a role that will make them die in some way, guaranteed.
Roden: No claim
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:55 am

Post by jjh927 »

Remember that if you hammer now, this thread will close and you won't be able to ask me any questions, and I'm pretty sure in this game right now I am the guy to ask questions

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:04 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

My role pm is only for one character, not two.

I'm trying to be useful in this game, but I just can't have townreads. Like I'm trying so so hard to read ISO and say yeah I feel good about this slot and I cant.

It's insane how I don't have any solid town lean/read at this stage of the game for my standards. Everyone only talks about mechanics. The person I push just vanishes over pushing my slot. and my other suspect replaces out. My other suspect (dunn) refuses to even make a comment about my fos here or in the neighborhood and everyone else I asked about analyzing yesterday's wagon, just outright ignored my questions.

Guess half the game happening behind closed doors in hoods is not helping at all.

So yeah, I'm not sure what to do with this game at this point.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:05 am

Post by jjh927 »

Okay that is extremely useful information

I suspect based on a combination of my unfathomable levels of information and setup spec that means you might be able to be upgraded twice

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:06 am

Post by jjh927 »

I'd be very interested to hear why you scumread Dunn, particularly if there's anything coming from the neighbourhood on that line
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 874, Frozen Angel wrote:I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realizing it might help other people too

I also want to investigate something as well.

It seems to me that the dunnstral slot vote was the worst in yesterday wagon on poky as he was not going to push the slot for information or his suspect. He also hide information from us about something in sneak neighborhood when it became such a hard debate in mid day 1 in game that could have been very important mechanically otherwise. Then they claimed it at start of night to ask us for a help with something. that behavior just made no sense to me. if he was with a town mindset seeking for assistance there was no reason to hide that info earlier. if he was with scum mindset however, maybe he thought that the way game progressed made that move more believable so he went with it? - this is all me thinking out load at this point. I just need to work on that slot a little closer.

pedit: oooof loved. not the lover. I understand and can see it

Sorry for being so dusted. I have been away from these games for quiet some time hehe :facepalm:
This is why I suspect the slot (and one other thing I don't wanna share in public)

I also don't suspect them enough to outright claim what was the info they hide in day 1.

But yeah I feel like that move makes more sense from a scum mindset than a suspecting town mindset.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 945, jjh927 wrote:I suspect based on a combination of my unfathomable levels of information and setup spec that means you might be able to be upgraded twice
If it's true then maybe one of them saves my life.

Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Enchant »

If you want to talk, i kinda regained my composure, but i feel it's better to keep for next day.