Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:14 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 192, Eiralox wrote:why even are ya'll on Asia? Solway Firth is a sagacious wagon, like they havent even posted yet. Element coming in putting Asia under some line, and fire being like..... ultra focused on finding 'the bunny'......

while Asia has felt pretty much wholly green to me after a few one-liners exchanged.

this whole frogster/fire thing is cluttering up this early imo, it all seemed mostly to be i nterpersonal meta and as eira dont meta eira dont read.... much at least. I mean of the two i'd say i'd ay i feel worse on fire..... pretty much for abhorrent mood page 1. then again fire adores n_m so there's hope i gues >.>

SO meh today is a lazy day for me imma play monster train and endless legend. I think my vote's in a pretty good spot tbh........ firth's gotta pitch at least, and enchant. I'll trust Asia for now, no strong feelings on others buuut maybe..... Grib doees feel a bit more green than the mass? Like viewing things with an open yet uninformed mind. So yeah like way later gators
Like this is the "stream of consciousness" aisa says would be hard faked from scum.
And I read it and thought "this person skimmed and didn't think that intensely on posts" that was my take away from the stream of thought I got from reading the internal mindof Eira.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Aisa
Aisa
she
Goon
Aisa
she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:02 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 224, Firebringer wrote:[...]
Also what is this
Eira's latest post is also consistent with what I know of their townplay, and my best guess is that the stream-of-consciousness style post would be kind of hard to fake as scum. Did I pocket them or did they pocket me?
Low key buddying. And what even from Eira stream of consciousness couldn't be faked? Do I need to pull it up, because I don't know Eira but i agree that is a "stream of consciousness" I also think it means exactly nothing because their thoughts weren't deep enough to get me to think they were actively engaged high enough for it to be unlikely to come from scum. How couldn't a scum person read the thread and have that stream of consciousness. I don't see it at all. This is saying nothing while trying to say something.

Only thing i like about Aisa is her question to elements on why is bella above null.
In post 225, Firebringer wrote:
In post 192, Eiralox wrote:why even are ya'll on Asia? Solway Firth is a sagacious wagon, like they havent even posted yet. Element coming in putting Asia under some line, and fire being like..... ultra focused on finding 'the bunny'......

while Asia has felt pretty much wholly green to me after a few one-liners exchanged.

this whole frogster/fire thing is cluttering up this early imo, it all seemed mostly to be i nterpersonal meta and as eira dont meta eira dont read.... much at least. I mean of the two i'd say i'd ay i feel worse on fire..... pretty much for abhorrent mood page 1. then again fire adores n_m so there's hope i gues >.>

SO meh today is a lazy day for me imma play monster train and endless legend. I think my vote's in a pretty good spot tbh........ firth's gotta pitch at least, and enchant. I'll trust Asia for now, no strong feelings on others buuut maybe..... Grib doees feel a bit more green than the mass? Like viewing things with an open yet uninformed mind. So yeah like way later gators
Like this is the "stream of consciousness" aisa says would be hard faked from scum.
And I read it and thought "this person skimmed and didn't think that intensely on posts" that was my take away from the stream of thought I got from reading the internal mindof Eira.
What I'm doing is *high-key buddying, you growlie.

You yourself say you read that post and thought it was low effort. Will you humour me and let me assume it was a low-effort post for a second?
I think the combination of low-effort post + Eira still throws out two or three reads is more consistent with town that scum. Town has nothing to lose by saying "I think X, Y, Z look green". I think it's a scary thing for scum to come into the game and take position so decisively.

Hence, I think your impression that Eira "skimmed and didn't think that intensely on posts" would actually support Eira being town.
Agree/disagree?

Also UNVOTE: from RVS.
Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:11 pm

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Aisa
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Aisa
Aisa
she
Goon
Aisa
she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:20 pm

Post by Aisa »

I would appreciate it if you could back that up with words Enchy :] did you roll scum?
Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:47 pm

Post by Enchant »

no u
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Aisa
Aisa
she
Goon
Aisa
she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:56 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 224, Firebringer wrote:[...]
I tend to townread lots of quick posting, Frog meets that description, and I don't see where the scum agenda is. Hoping for a textbook case of "guy who appears to be scumhunting is, in fact, scumhunting"
Again. This is superficial and lazy and if you go with your reasoning one first as this person isn't trying to look town, this person is been doing that.
Admitted he wanted to be seen as town in later posts when I questioned him on it
, and you ignore it because "ohh he is scum hunting so he is scumhunting" I am not expecting in depth analysis but I don't expect it to be this basic for aisa from what I remember of you. This is just like let me throw out townreads and justify them later.
[...]
In post 98, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 62, Firebringer wrote:there is a gut feeling i have that ur doing things right now to try to get townread that feels out of character frog.
are u really that interested in getting the game going or what
In post 63, Firebringer wrote:feels like ur doing and saying stuff to generate conversation rather than believing it in any of it
Yeah I feel like this is all accurate. I think you can probably read me pretty well.
I did miss this the first time around, you're right. I think it's ambiguous though, is Frog admitting he is trying to look town or is he saying he is trying to generate conversation? Frog?

Realistically I probably need to reread Frog (already, sigh haha) to have a stronger argument here if I want to be cooperative, but I'm also wary of overthinking it. Frog is clearly the kind of player who understands vying to get townread, that was probably not fully taken into account in my assessment, but I also don't think that's massively +scum for Frog.

If the people demand it I will say more, otherwise I will leave this discussion here for now.
In post 217, Solway Firth wrote:[...] As for HPE, I scumread her to reasons previously stated. I also don’t like how she voted BBT, and her tone is very off. [...]
What do you dislike about Erynis's vote on BBT? What about its tone is off?
Aisa
Aisa
she
Goon
Aisa
she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:58 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 229, Enchant wrote:no u
Grrr. This is not the last you hear from me xx
Elements
Elements
they/she
Mafia Scum
Elements
they/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/she

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:09 am

Post by Elements »

UNVOTE:
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:44 am

Post by Eiralox »

UNVOTE:
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:56 am

Post by Grib »

Sooo… I made a case for Frog being scum. As of right now none of the concerns I have have been addressed. The only “defense” I’ve seen is that Frog doesn’t play logically, which isn’t helpful at all.

That being said, he claims that he’s good at sussing scum out on Day 1, so I’m happy to let him scumhunt and reevaluate my own read based on how he does his thing.

Other than that, I really don’t have much to say. Last night more than half the player list had less posts than the mod. I think Fire is town and Frog is scum. Everyone else is a big fat question mark.
Elements
Elements
they/she
Mafia Scum
Elements
they/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:57 am

Post by Elements »

I'm reading though and can't think of anything useful to say.
Elements
Elements
they/she
Mafia Scum
Elements
they/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:58 am

Post by Elements »

In post 234, Grib wrote:I think Fire is town and Frog is scum.
I agree that Fire is town. Idk about Frog.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:00 am

Post by Grib »

Honestly, even if Frog is scum, I’d prefer to find his partners and kill them first because at least Frog is active. Shea is the only one with an excuse to be absent.

I know the game is kinda slow/boring but any sign of effort will do. Really.
Elements
Elements
they/she
Mafia Scum
Elements
they/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:04 am

Post by Elements »

In post 234, Grib wrote:Sooo… I made a case for Frog being scum.
I think your case comes from a town mindset. I don't think your points necessarily point towards Frog scum though. I can see Frog!town wanting to sort Fire and so not paying as much attention to others doing the same, and I think Frog and Fire's early interactions point in this direction.
Elements
Elements
they/she
Mafia Scum
Elements
they/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:06 am

Post by Elements »

In post 195, Aisa wrote:
@Elements
, why is Bella above null?
*shrug*
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:08 am

Post by Grib »

I don’t understand why Frog as any alignment would both explicitly acknowledge the post but also deliberately ignore it.
Elements
Elements
they/she
Mafia Scum
Elements
they/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:27 am

Post by Elements »

So you think Frog is just ignoring it?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:29 am

Post by Grib »

I don’t know what else to call it.
Aisa
Aisa
she
Goon
Aisa
she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:09 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 235, Elements wrote:I'm reading though and can't think of anything useful to say.
In post 239, Elements wrote:
In post 195, Aisa wrote:
@Elements
, why is Bella above null?
*shrug*
Aah :O
Not townpoints. BBT has also asked you to talk to them about your reads.
VOTE: Elements

I am also officially Confuzzled on Frog and think it would be good to see them address some of the points / questions people have brought up.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:11 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 104, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 36, Aisa wrote:
I was going to say you're towny, too, but scratch that, I guess ;3
This is probably the real point to towneead them though because they're trying to sort you here I think
I read that as a joke from Aisa? Aisa, can you confirm?
In post 106, Frogsterking wrote: You think I'm wrong Town binning Aisa? Can you meta them?
On what basis are you town binning them?
In post 117, Grib wrote: The problems I have with that vote are

1) it was waaay too early to accuse Firebringer of not wanting to have reads.
2) it was also too early to accuse scum of not wanting to fill out your survey - barely half the game had posted at that time.
3) you didn't explain why scum would or would not interact with your quiz.
4) I purposefully ignored your quiz to see what you would do about it, and you didn't react at all, which makes me think that 2 was complete bull.
5) you townreading me right after that felt appease-y.
Good posting
In post 119, Grib wrote:
In post 85, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Aisa
This disappoints me.
What was wrong with it? I thought it was a great vote.

I ideally would have held it longer but Frog is being way too scummy to ignore him.
In post 120, Grib wrote: Literally, if it hadn't been for that vote, I think I would be townreading him here. There's too many red flags for me to give him the BOTD, but the phase is young.
Town reading him based on what?
In post 125, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Not leaving it there however, as this one is going to VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee, as it's not particularly a fan of silently joining a bandwagon then disappearing entirely.
Do tell how one 'silently' joins a bandwagon? Does a naked vote draw more attention than a vote accompanied with words? I would say so.
In post 128, Frogsterking wrote: Yeah I mean fire is probably scum
I don't see how the post you quoted makes Fire scum? Help me?
In post 129, Frogsterking wrote:Shea scared I'm gonna catch him if he posts more than 3 times every 48 hours
First decent post you have made. Significant enough for me to mention, too.
In post 140, Frogsterking wrote:I'm moving Princess back up to null:

Town lean:
Elements
Aisa
Grib

Null:
Princess

Scum:
Fire

Fire spewed Aisa as Town.
Princess moved because?

Your scum read/not town reads are really weird. You seem desperate to town bin Aisa and I can't work out why.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Aisa
Aisa
she
Goon
Aisa
she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 244, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 104, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 36, Aisa wrote:
I was going to say you're towny, too, but scratch that, I guess ;3
This is probably the real point to towneead them though because they're trying to sort you here I think
I read that as a joke from Aisa? Aisa, can you confirm?
The sentiment of a page 1 townlean was real, but yes, it was a joke. Not really any solving intent in that quote.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:25 am

This post is bad.

You feel strongly enough that Aisa is town that you're willing to go and bat for them? Can you talk about why Aisa is this shining beacon of towniness?

Element wasn't 'ultra focused' on finding the bunny. Fire was. Fire's page 1 was very, very town and I would be extremely surprised if that came from scum. Like, why does abhorrent mood = scum?

PEdit - OK, if you were joking, why did you not pick up Frog for townreading you with the reasoning that you were sorting players?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Aisa
Aisa
she
Goon
Aisa
she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:40 am

Post by Aisa »

I did register that Frog's interpretation was incorrect, but townies get stuff wrong all the time, no? If anything it made me want to TR him because it seemed like the kind of slightly odd reasoning that townies sometimes have.

I've since done a quick Frog meta check and I agree they are more LAMISTy than their completed town game I checked, and I think that's concerning. Also from their scum game I clearly haven't given them enough credit and they are capable of looking like they're doing things. PLUS now that I reread Grib's post and Frog's ISO I agree the amount of posts he has without a logical process seemingly backing them is also worrying, so, yeah, back in the nullbin.

Frog scum game: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88987
Frog town game: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89682

I should note I haven't done any in-depth study or anything, I just looked at the amount of words and vaguely skimmed a few posts from each game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:41 am

In post 201, Bellaphant wrote:Nine pages of nonsense!i don't think it's massively ia for fire, I think grim might be town and I'm biased into reading frog as town. If you are all town , please stop.

Aisa is fine and I've found them fairly easy to read as both alignments.
Bella can be town for Today.
In post 211, Bellaphant wrote: @bbt, I was really into this player list and really hope to be actually town with you. I think this is town Ish for frog, but I am aware I'm easily swayed by them as a player.

Elemis is the player that's pinged me the most.
Talk about both of these please Bella?
In post 216, Not_Mafia wrote:Yeah let's just vote me off
NM, please play like last game? It was really enjoyable and you're actually a decent player when you try :)
In post 213, Solway Firth wrote: Firebringer, do you like playing as scum?
This question is awful and looks like Solway isn't even reading the game.
In post 235, Elements wrote:I'm reading though and can't think of anything useful to say.
I literally asked you about 4 of your reads
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:42 am

In post 247, Aisa wrote:I did register that Frog's interpretation was incorrect, but townies get stuff wrong all the time, no?
Sure, but you accepted a town read based on a false premise is what I am getting at...