Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm here
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you policy him.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1075, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm here
It's Aisa probably, best guess.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 458, Aisa wrote:Can someone talk to me about Fire? I think I've seen some townreads thrown around, but I'm not sure I've seen them explained and I feel like that would be helpful. Alternatively, what do people think of my case?
In post 356, Elements wrote:
In post 349, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 332, Elements wrote:VOTE: Aisa
Talk about this?
and both ping me. The meta on Frog is eh at best and comes to a conclusion I disagree with. I wanted to have my vote on someone.
What part of my meta on Frog did you disagree with?
In post 556, Aisa wrote:We seem a bit thinly spread and there are 4 days left. May I suggest we start thinking of a Compromise Wagon? Frogster is my favourite of the existing ones. I'm not really in the mood to do analysis atm, but I promise words tomorrow.
In post 209, Aisa wrote:
In post 201, Bellaphant wrote:Aisa is fine and I've found them fairly easy to read as both alignments.
This is intriguing. Where did you see me as scum and what gave me away?

Also, just for fun...
Spoiler: Will you analyse me, Frog?
"Get angry easily" = 1

"Take charge" = 3?

"Make people feel welcome" = 4?

"Like music" = 4

"Like to tidy up" = 2

"Like to visit new places" = 3

"Feel comfortable around people" = 3

"Interested in many things" = 4

"Love order and regularity" = 4

"Am afraid to draw attention to myself" = 2

"Enjoy being part of a large crowd" = 2

"Cheer people up" = 2

"Lose my temper" = 1

"Enjoy the beauty of nature" = 4

"Enjoy thinking about things" = 4? They're all generic qs but this is the most generic of them all

"Cheat to get ahead" = 1??

"Feel desperate" = 2

"Rarely overindulge" = 2

"Easily resist temptations" = 2

"Have a high opinion of myself" = 3

"Waste my time" = 4

"Need a push to get started" = 4

"Have little to contribute" = 1

"Keep my cool" = 5

"Avoid crowds" = 3

"Turn my back on others" = 3?
Posts like #209 are super pockety
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by Eiralox »

#209 seems to be a meta question then a survey.... what's ` pocketty` bout that? I admit 556 pinged me a bit at the time but I was very emphatic with 458 so what exactly are you trying to say here? Not seeing it.
Aisa
Aisa
she
Goon
Aisa
she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:31 pm

Post by Aisa »

Maybe I'm overreacting, but if that case on me is the best Tadpole can muster, then I don't feel especially inclined to change my mind. It seems like a really easy shot for scum to take. Frog, do you think you could talk me through a bit? How is making "pockety" posts scum-indicative? How else does my overarching play reflect a scum agenda? Who are my partners?
In post 1057, Frogsterking wrote:[...]
In post 513, Enchant wrote:No, i am my only townread but i won't kill myself because killing self is wrong guys don't do it
I feel like this is kind of edgy for scum!Enchant. I think if scum Enchant wrote #513 it would just say "No, i am my only townread"
I actually think this is a really sharp observation, but it makes me feel all the more inclined to say Frog is TMIing X_X
In post 1074, Enchant wrote:[...]
I can talk about Enchant

Also you still alive?
When you want to state a read with justification I'm here :D

Also, course I'm still alive. You left my wagon, remember? Shall we see who outlives the other just for fun? xx
Aisa
Aisa
she
Goon
Aisa
she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:33 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 1075, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm here
All hail the holy Miltank
Do you think I'm right to TR Enchant?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:01 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 992, Grib wrote:Welp, was vaguely hoping the scum read on TSQ would dissuade a shot there. That sucks.
This isn't a great entry post. Why did you think your one read on TSQ would make a difference? Why would your scum read on TSQ make any more of an impact than mine?
In post 993, Aisa wrote:BBT, can you tell me why you think Eira is scum?
Sure, I don't see him taking any real stances. I have scum read him pretty much from the get go and nothing has changed. Almost all of his posts are like 'Could be this, could be that, no conclusion'. I also found his early town read of your slot weird, and unless I am missing it, he still hasn't explained it. As well as this, I find myself wondering why Fire doesn't have a problem with Eira's posting considering he is accusing Bella of being wishy-washy when I think Bella has been more straight forward with her reads this game than she has previously.
In post 994, Grib wrote: Kind of paranoid that BBT has been buddying her.
Talk about this more?
In post 1003, Bellaphant wrote:Welp, my reads are trash. I didn't want to think all of the people pinging me day one were town but yeah. My reads aren't normally that bad.
This isn't a great post Bella. I don't know if you have on future pages, but if not, could you explain where you're currently at in terms of reads?
In post 1011, Firebringer wrote:Ill just go with enchant/aisa/grib are townie for reactions/posts after flips.
No need to think hard this early day 2.
Talk about how Grib's reaction gives you a town read?
In post 1014, Grib wrote:However, I do think we might've flubbed it hard by not killing BBT.

VOTE: BBT
Umm, reasons?
In post 1015, Grib wrote:Actually, I'll try an experiment.

BBT, would you be able to link your most recent towngame where you gave a read that was mostly, if not entirely, based on meta? Bonus points if someone scumread you for it. Extra bonus points if that someone was scum.
I would imagine that there have been a couple of games lately where I have made a read on Bella specifically using meta. Honestly though, I really can't be bothered to go trolling through all my recent posts to find it.
In post 1017, Bellaphant wrote:there was deffo scum inElements/ hpe/tsq/frog/n_m/maybe fire.

I want to look again at
eir
, who was another slot I wavered on.
You just named half the playerlist, Bella.

Let's vote Eira?
In post 1021, Elements wrote:VOTE: BBT
This is scum and I don't think anyone can convince me otherwise
Reasons?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:15 pm

In post 1025, Eiralox wrote:felt scum, voted. i have no idea what you're trying to say about Bellaphant's not hammer btw. You going after their 'quintessential scum' post? Where they say they had shitty reads?

And you being irked by bella's not hammer.... what the dune is up with that? thru the nigh i looked at that and really didn't see why scum! Bella would be posting it at all. I'm starting to really want to know what you think about N_M and Enchant end of day as well, cos I really don't get u digging your fangs into someone who wasn;t even on Sol. Your above post bout Bella to me is just a mishmash of weak, tenious logic and i'm not even sure why you raised these point tbh.
Eira finally takes a stance. Although, I don't remember Eira town reading Bella so this defence of her comes from nowhere.
In post 1039, Elements wrote: The read is 3 fold. Terrible reaction to TSQ's test (and you cannot argue it wasn't bad because it was), the night kills, and wagonomics.
At least half of the wagon on bbt was town at all points. With N_M and enchant in the game it was effectively 6 to lim. Me, Grib, Aisa, and Eiralox were all on the E-1 wagon with 2 confirmed town. The scum team is not Grib, Eiralox, Aisa. I think there was a max of 1 scum on that wagon. At the end of the day there were at least 4 town willing to vote BBT. Scum push that. That's easy momentum to push a mis-lim.

I also think there were at least 2 scum on the SF wagon at the end.
Why was the reaction bad to TSQ? And if it was bad, what makes it scummy. Because bad and scummy are two different things. Can't argue against TSQ kill, that obviously looks bad for me and I think NKA is vastly underrated so whatever, kind of annoying but is what it is.

Wagon analysis is basic - all town on a wagon does not equal scum being wagoned. Not to mention that Grib/Eira could easily be two scum on my wagon. As could you. Who are the 4 town you're referring to who were willing to vote me?

Like, for my wagon, the only person I am confident on being town is Aisa. I'm equally confident that Eira is scum, too.
In post 1042, Bellaphant wrote: I might be wrong about bbt, but I have also seen him mis limmed as town a lot recently. I did feel like his engagement with me was genuine, but his lack of content today is worrying. I think Eir is town because of our chat about the game being 'unreadable': I said it, they took exception, they said something actually similar, I explained my actual position and we came to a consensus.
My lack of content? I hadn't had any time to post, you have played a lot with me recently Bella, I feel like you should know what my current activity levels are like? That feels shady, especially as it looks like there are a few people lining up on me Today. Can we talk about Eira? What do you think about my posts on them being wishy-washy and not really taking any stances? And their defence of you and attack on Fire?
In post 1073, Frogsterking wrote: #1072 looks like a post I would write as scum.
And that makes Aisa scum because?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:17 pm

In post 1078, Eiralox wrote:#209 seems to be a meta question then a survey.... what's ` pocketty` bout that? I admit 556 pinged me a bit at the time but I was very emphatic with 458 so what exactly are you trying to say here? Not seeing it.
556 pinged me (could be this), but I was emphatic with 458 (could be that) so end with a random question that doesn't really achieve much...

So many of your posts look like this.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:20 pm

I'm reasonably confident that scum are in Eira/Frog/Grib/Elements. I can't say I am confident in Enchant being town but they feel town and I don't have a clue how to read NM.

Fire, Aisa and Bella are reasonably strong town reads, in that order.
Aisa
Aisa
she
Goon
Aisa
she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:21 pm

Post by Aisa »

Potentially misremembering because I don't feel like reviewing everyone's posts right now, but I can often be pretty hedgy too, no? What makes my hedging different from Eira's hedging?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Bellaphant
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you policy him.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:29 pm

Because you have conclusions and Eira doesn't.

Also, you're town because he is scum. He TMI'd with his read on you and was unable to explain it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:30 pm

Hey NM,

Can you play like last game please and engage?
Aisa
Aisa
she
Goon
Aisa
she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:40 pm

Post by Aisa »

I'm getting a sinking feeling that BBT is town but it's accompanied by a crippling doubt that I cannot read and never will be able to read BBT so uh, fun times
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:44 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Toffee, i've explained my general feel on aisa pretty well imo, yet you don;t seem to be handling or addressing that here.... even saying i didn't explain it at all? and i don't know what the fuck you mean by me not having conclusions, expecting me to read everyone correctly day two here or what?

earlier I saw you throw 'eira scum with tsq' at me cos 'tsq defended eira' then 'theres one scum in erynis/eira' now 'eira scum cos they've trusted Aisa'

I'm really expecting more from anyone calling me scum D2 than 'they seem unsure'. Cos fuck me if I ain't, all i've seen so far D2 are pushes pivoting on some really absurd points.... ugh this one joins the list i guess. Anyway back later then maybe i'll be in a better state of mind to try and see wtf ur saying.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:46 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1089, Aisa wrote:I'm getting a sinking feeling that BBT is town but it's accompanied by a crippling doubt that I cannot read and never will be able to read BBT so uh, fun times
yeah idk. they've launched on me for pretty shitty reasons almost since start of game so definite scum lean, i'm just not seeing their reasoning at all
Aisa
Aisa
she
Goon
Aisa
she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:49 pm

Post by Aisa »

Yeah, I understand that. I don't think the push on you is very well justified. I think I need to take a closer at your discussion from Day 1 as I've tuned it out a little, maybe I'll do that this evening
Aisa
Aisa
she
Goon
Aisa
she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:05 am

Post by Aisa »

Actually, I'll stop blagging after this, but it seems worth pointing out that
In post 882, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Can you talk about why you so strongly town read Aisa in the early game as opposed to posts that literally came hundreds of posts after you stated your read?
BBT posted this and I don't think you addressed it?

What I mean by "I don't think the push on you is very well justified" is that I personally don't care whether you justify your early town read of me for the purposes of reading you. I'm already pretty far gone down the path of town reading you.

It's possible though that BBT is town and that from his POV you actually keep dodging his original question.
Aisa
Aisa
she
Goon
Aisa
she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:12 am

Post by Aisa »

Well, I don't know, maybe BBT's push on Eira is not very well justified in general either.

I clearly need to stop overthinking things, so bye
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:14 am

I guess I actually have to do this...
In post 192, Eiralox wrote:why even are ya'll on Asia?

while Asia has felt pretty much wholly green to me after a few one-liners exchanged.
Early defence of Aisa, strong enough town read to question the wagon and go to bat for her. 'Wholly green' further implies this is a somewhat of a strong read.

I question this in and from there we have;
In post 253, Eiralox wrote: only got my Asia feel

Asia feels town and that's that. This early I like to trust my gut, so i'm a happy sheep >.>
No explanation. Gut read, a gut read that was so strong you were willing to question her wagon and defend her. Why is this read so strong? Where did it come from?
In post 443, Eiralox wrote:i don't care what you think about my posts. when i got reads i wanna expand on, ill expand on 'em, and i'll do so for Asia as a start.
This is you not explaining the Aisa read.

- Somehow messed the quote up so linked the post. Here you say that you don't think you defended Aisa that hard which I kind of agree with. But you did defend her, against a sizeable wagon and that seems too strong for that point of the game for a simple gut read. You then continue to go on and say that, actually, your Aisa read is a strong read despite only being gut and that you understand me questioning the read so you will try to expand further. Note: read still not explained.
In post 472, Eiralox wrote:as i said earlier, i get that i haven't really yet posted aboout why i feel Asia is town.

but i'll try to go over their latest posts after i've gotten to expanding bout Asia.
Still not explained it.
In post 472, Eiralox wrote:
In post 467, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Eira, you still haven't explained your Aisa read

yeah i said i'll go over it. i don;t rush these things so don;t rush me, anyway, i'll be trying to get into it tonight cos like with enchant's recent stunner of a post, your sus and fire camping on Asia i definitely will substantiate my feels, but right now imma take a break.
Same again. You're so reluctant to explain what is apparently a strong read of yours.
In post 760, Eiralox wrote: I get you've asked me to explain on Asia, i'm coming to that
We're now up to post 760 and still no explanation. I questioned you in 246. Why is this read taking so long?

Then comes , the explanation for the Aisa read but there is a major, major problem with this. I questioned your town read in 246, which means that you cannot use posts 499, 504 and 587 to explain this read because these posts did not exist at the time of questioning.

I want to know why you were so strongly town reading Aisa that you were willing to defend them against a wagon and question the validity of it. You did this defence in which means I need posts from before 192 to explain the read.

I'll wait.

VOTE: Eira
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:36 am

Aisa, you've been pocketed.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:37 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1095, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
VOTE: Eira
Tunnel away at my gut blood my reasons are my own to form.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:55 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1093, Aisa wrote:Actually, I'll stop blagging after this, but it seems worth pointing out that
In post 882, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Can you talk about why you so strongly town read Aisa in the early game as opposed to posts that literally came hundreds of posts after you stated your read?
BBT posted this and I don't think you addressed it?

What I mean by "I don't think the push on you is very well justified" is that I personally don't care whether you justify your early town read of me for the purposes of reading you. I'm already pretty far gone down the path of town reading you.

It's possible though that BBT is town and that from his POV you actually keep dodging his original question.
Yeah im tired discussing my feel on you with toffee, what I said d1 still stands so where at first I humored them, now im just going to flat out ignore them if they keep tunneling into me like this.

Theyve been like hyper focused on it d1 and now going all out with the manure barrage that im faking it. In general if someone wants to talk in circles with me I wont oblige them, if bbt isnt satisfied that im sticking with my gutread, too bad. I just havent felt you approaching things with any ulterior motive at all, so idk if this is scum toffee or town toffee pushing me and pushing me on this but imo i've already said my say.

I feel pretty close to locktowning you, so the only reason I see for me to be talking bout my read is if it changes and I really don't feel like thats gonna happen.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:57 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1086, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Bellaphant

Care to provide any reasoning other than a potentially humourless ultimately entropic reply?