tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by tigerzone »

fos iecerint
. calls me one of the scummiest thus far attached with a nonunique reason that could in reality be applied to anyone else on the wagon for jumping on the wagon. tries to attach a reason to somehow affirm it, but what's even weirder is that he later defends my towniness. it's just not congruent, just looks like he tried to provide content without actually doing anything. in post #42, he goes: "despite my perceiving scumminess on tiger, he is probably town" which goes to prove that his "strongest scum read" on me was bullshit. it all just looks fake to me, but levi's the issue right now.

let's just use wifom to defend ourselves, why don't we levi

UNVOTE:
VOTE: leviathan
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

I love how you will be wrong for the second time about me mr. tiger. =) i don't need wifom to defend me. =) i speak truth as always. =)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

leviathan93 wrote:I am inclined to believe naturally that she is town because the likelihood of pinning scum down on the first day on the first try is incredibly low.

wat? how is that reasoning?
YOUR AD HERE
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

its reasoning because its proof in the majority of games! look back at all the games you have played. I will bet town was lynched 90 percent of them on the first day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

leviathan93 wrote:then because y'all are so pointless and stupid in your reasoning cuz it doesn't MAKE me scummy.

UNVOTE: VOTE: leviathan

I did put effort into those reads. Its my opinion and what I read. also just because I don't know something doesn't make me scummy cuz i haven't looked it up. no effort, does not imply scumminess. even though you can't read the amount of effort i DID put in to it.

well herp a derp if you believe that then no one should ever wagon anyone at the start of a game because theyŕe probably town.

Has anyone played with levithan before? is he normally this erratic and WHY THE HELL ARENT YOU VOTING SOMEONE. Thats what I really hate about your first post. Big long spiel and no vote whatsoever. Then you vote yourself.
YOUR AD HERE
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by tigerzone »

not allowed to talk about ongoing games, but i'll say what i can. levi's sort of erratic, but his scum meta involves usage of wifom as defense and illogical lines of logic ( at least that's what someone else who sifted through his games said ).
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

y'all should actually do your own research of my meta and not ask people who have no idea what they are talking about because they haven't done their homework themselves. =P

as four trouble said, if you can't bother to look it up yourself you aren't putting in the effort and that just makes you scummy since you are making accusations with no base.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

VP Baltar wrote:
leviathan93 wrote:then because y'all are so pointless and stupid in your reasoning cuz it doesn't MAKE me scummy.

UNVOTE: VOTE: leviathan

I did put effort into those reads. Its my opinion and what I read. also just because I don't know something doesn't make me scummy cuz i haven't looked it up. no effort, does not imply scumminess. even though you can't read the amount of effort i DID put in to it.

well herp a derp if you believe that then no one should ever wagon anyone at the start of a game because theyŕe probably town.

Has anyone played with levithan before? is he normally this erratic and WHY THE HELL ARENT YOU VOTING SOMEONE. Thats what I really hate about your first post. Big long spiel and no vote whatsoever. Then you vote yourself.

also you are again, wrong, because wagoning at the beginning of the game gives information to people later of how things went. theres nothing wrong with wagonning as long as it doesn't lead to a quick lynch.

and I don't vote anyone until later in the day because I don't believe people to be scummy yet. i use my vote wisely. I don't wagon. and i don't care if you hate that i don't vote. get over yourself.
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by RestFermata »

Wow, this blew up fast.

Unvote
-- I don't think SK's move was anything other than a joke response to my vote. I have no thoughts on SK's alignment yet.

Lev is looking weird to me.

leviathan93 wrote:First I'm going to throw my opinion on the the Kerrigan situation. I am inclined to believe naturally that she is town because the likelihood of pinning scum down on the first day on the first try is incredibly low. however, the self-vote makes things a bit complicated for me. I have self voted before when I was town. I personally see it as a strategy and believe with FT that scum is probably definitely on the wagon somewhere just hoping that there will be enough votes and then a quick-lynch without a claim.

however there is the possibility of SK being scum and using it as a ploy in its own right. I feel that is a bit of a stretch though.

So in fact it doesn't make it a bit complicated for you? Because you still came up with the same conclusion: SK is probably town. The fact that you suspect that there are scum on her wagon really doesn't make it more "complicated" does it? It makes it less so, if anything. A lot of this just seems like fluff that was made up on the spot.

leviathan93 wrote:and I don't vote anyone until later in the day because I don't believe people to be scummy yet. i use my vote wisely. I don't wagon. and i don't care if you hate that i don't vote. get over yourself.

You...you don't wagon? How do you expect anyone to ever get lynched? Unless you have a different definition of "wagon" as a verb than I do, it's a necessary part of this game and you, my friend, sound over-cautious, which is a scumtell.

Vote: leviathan93

Best place for my vote at this point in the day, IMO.

I would love to know why DDD didn't comment on the day's activity so far and instead tunneled in on a joke post he felt like responding to, as well.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

again. you people are incredibly stupid. READ MY FUCKING META AND LEARN IT BEFORE YOU JUDGE ME!
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

town will lose this game because no one wants to do the work it takes!!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

lev, i'm willing. let's talk.
i don't want to fuck around with your meta at the moment, but you can help me do some cool shit in thread in the meantime.
sound good?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

As a response to restfermata though, no, I do not wagon. my definition of wagoning is when everyone just hops onto a person with little to no evidence. like y'all are doing to me right now. y'all aren't listening to me and because you haven't played with me before and y'all think i'm acting weird, you just rush to the conclusion that I MUST be scum. THAT is STUPID PLAYING and will get town to lose. Y'all aren't thinking anything through.

just rushing into votes with no proper reasons. my definition of the wagon does not include just a lot of people on one person. because that NEEDS to happen in order to get someone lynch. but i do not vote someone just because everyone else thinks they are scummy. I HAVE to think they are scummy. and right now. I don't believe either SK, four trouble, or Icerint are scum. and that is my gut read. I do not have scum reads on anyone except I am beginning to suspect people who are voting me because they want an easy lynch that town will most likely support like is already happening.

and Nacho. appreciated. i will get back when I can with as much as I can. i'm not that good at analysis. y'all either can listen to what i have to say and take it into consideration and make your own judgments like I want. or completely ignore me and lose this game.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:28 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i will listen to every word you write, and i will think on every word you write.
i promise.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by RestFermata »

1. I've never meta'd anyone. I'm not big on it, especially since meta-ing me would itself be futile since I haven't played in years. My writing style and the very way I look at the game have both changed significantly. Plus there are plenty of other people who are into that and will usually provide links in case I do want to check it out. And if you have something in particular you want me to look at, you CAN link me to it yourself.

2. If that's your definition of "wagoning," sure, I get it, you don't want to vote for someone you don't think is scum. I do have a question, though. What if your second-place scumspect gets a wagon, while you're the only one voting your first scumspect? Do you change votes in order to achieve a lynch on someone you do think is scum, if not your first choice?

3. I think it's rather arrogant of you to assert that we can't win if we don't listen to you, although I agree that ignoring people is a bad idea and bad mojo and that we should pay attention to everyone, whether we think they're scum or town.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

Restfermata

your third point first. well, seeing how from my past games when people don't listen to me and mislynch me and we lose I think i have a right to be arrogant. I could care less about the fact that you don't like it. i'm not saying you should follow my every action, just take it into consideration and actually think on it before acting. I do make mistakes as we all do. i'm only human. but i do trust my gut because it has had more success in the past then failure.

your first point. if you don't meta anyone fine. point taken. i'm just saying you can't rightfully judge my actions as you would others because i am indeed NOT others. the mistakes other people make are not the mistakes I make. also if I knew how to link, I would. but i don't.

on your second point. I very much agree with that question. if my first scum vote is not being voted but my second one is then yes indeed I would switch to them in order to get my second scum vote lynched. someone does need to be lynched day 1 i believe.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

Micro 124 is an example of an awful game that never should have happened the way it did.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:i will listen to every word you write, and i will think on every word you write.
i promise.

again. appreciated. and you don't have to listen, just make sure it is sound reasoning and something that should be taken into consideration. also note that i am a bit suspicious of the possible buddying going on here. since no one else is thinking the way you are.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Nacho isn't contributing anything useful, basically just laying low. I can't say I like his interactions with Leviathan either. I'd like to hear more from him.

I have played one game with Leviathan before and from what I remember, he did do some strange things like posting unsolicited walls of analysis on every player in the game just a couple pages in. I don't remember him being this cautious with his vote though, and I remember him being more aggressive, having a lot more scum reads than town reads.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

^^^^ thats because there was a lot of people not contributing and I assumed that because of the number of their post whether people were scummy or not. as the game moved on i changed that because that wasn't a good way of telling if people were scummy or not.
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by tigerzone »

levi actually has a consistency for posting illogical biased garbage, and it just becomes annoying when he starts defending himself with "you guys are stupid, read my meta, you don't understand my playstyle". try not to get into a huge argument with him if you can avoid it because it just ends up muddying the waters.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

If you actually read my meta you would understand. =P you are the ones not putting in the effort. but you have a point. arguments don't help find scum. just lynch me then. that will show you the proof y'all need about what my alignment is.
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by tigerzone »

because the burden of proof is on us to prove that you're not being scummy because you're scum? yeah..no
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

then as I said, lynch me and find out for yourself. you're acting the same way in our other game together. being stubborn and ignorant about other possibilities. THAT is being scummy.

VOTE: tigerzone

my first scum vibe has shown itself.
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by tigerzone »

i'm being stubborn and ignorant to all other possibilities how?