Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

Empking wrote:
Human Destroyer wrote:I mean seriously look at Empking

Wagon jumping liek a baus

Not really.

Oh really? Do be so kind and tell how your voting history has not been opportunistic and bandwagoney. I'd love to hear it.

tigerzone wrote:as of right now the only people i'll be happy to lynch today are empking and iecerint.

I'd actually be pretty willing to join you on Iecerint

But I'd rather get Empking

PeregrineV wrote:
tigerzone wrote:as of right now the only people i'll be happy to lynch today are empking and iecerint.

Only saves on my list are Ice, Levi and Jason.

What the hell is a save

Iecerint wrote:
Unvote

Iecerint wrote:
Vote: RestFermata

I think levi is probably town. The conditional/chain attack on Nacho was scummy given leviTown.

Actually no tigerzone this is actually somewhat town and I recommend you switch to Empking

RestFermata wrote:Iecerint, I really don't see how lev's being town would make me scummier, because as town I do not know whether or not lev is scum; I can only speculate based on his behavior. I can be wrong or right based on the exact same reasoning. I don't see how a fact I'm not privy to would affect my perceived alignment. You keep throwing this out there and it really doesn't make any sense to me. If you're trying to say that my accusation of lev doesn't look like a bus, fine, then say that.

DDD, great, you have your reasons for buddying, but I still think it's scummy and not pro-town. Maybe you're thinking of it in a different sense than I am, but the way Nacho was doing it looked to me like an attempt to take advantage of a player that feels he is being attacked, and getting on his "good side." I can see a scenario in which Nacho said what he said as town, but I can more easily see motivation for doing this as scum.

I don't know what to say about Empking. He seems a wee bit trolololly; it's hard for me to read players like that. As I've said before, I don't like letting players like that slide 'til endgame being hopelessly inscrutable, but I think on D1, when there are so many players around to water down the probability of catching scum, an actually actively scummy player is the best lynch. That's why I don't support the Empking wagon. He seems more devil-may-care than actually scummy at this point.

DDD, when people just make lists it's hard to figure out whether they are being genuine or not. I'd love to hear what you specifically don't like about those you suspect to be scum, instead of just naming them off.

1) It's scummy because it's lining up (mis)lynches. It looks like you're waiting for levi to flip town so that you can push a Nacho lynch D2. Which means they're both probably town if you're scum.

2) "Well, I get why it could be considered townish, buuuuuuut it's still scummy!" Okay I see why people want to lynch RF now.

3) And you don't make anything of Empking's opportunistic bandwagoning at all? :igmeou:

RestFermata wrote:I see what you're saying now, Iecerint, and I agree now that lev is probably town. I also think you're town for that post--I was starting to think that you probably didn't have an explanation, but that one looked town to me, so you're off the hook for now as far as I'm concerned. As far as setting up conditional dominoes, it just sort of ended up that way. My top two scum reads seemed mutually exclusive.

Do tell why you aren't voting Nacho then if you think levi is town; you seemed quite convinced he was scum if levi was.

jasonT1981 wrote:DDD if so many are auditioning for your vote.. 3 scum suspects by your reckoning... why do you not even have a vote on any of them?

vote:DDD

Viable.

VP Baltar wrote:levi vs. restfermata seems like a town on town dispute to me. There is a ton of misunderstanding there that doesn´t really seem forced in any way, just like two noobs arguing.

Iec´s vote is :S and makes me question our whole relationship.

I think Peregrine is intentionally not posting and needs to die. So much so, I´ll vote him if DDD plunks a vote down there. Ball is in your court homey.

I get townie vibes from Empking and Nacho, but nothing too firm there yet.

Actually Iec's stance on RestFermata makes sense and I kinda agree with him and you should feel bad for dismissing him liek dat

PeregrineV wrote:@VP- You want fluff, you come to the wrong place. You want to talk, I'm here.

WTF is this shit

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:I think Peregrine is intentionally not posting and needs to die. So much so, I´ll vote him if DDD plunks a vote down there. Ball is in your court homey.

:igmeou:
You know I don't like to be leveraged like this.

PeregrineV wrote:@VP- You want fluff, you come to the wrong place. You want to talk, I'm here.

But then he goes and says this and it reminds me of a certain player in VPB and my second game together and yeah...

VOTE: PeregrineV

Can I haz link pls? (Too lazy to go find myself)
Are you ready for this?
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

RestFermata wrote:DDD, great, you have your reasons for buddying, but I still think it's scummy and not pro-town. Maybe you're thinking of it in a different sense than I am, but the way Nacho was doing it looked to me like an attempt to take advantage of a player that feels he is being attacked, and getting on his "good side." I can see a scenario in which Nacho said what he said as town, but I can more easily see motivation for doing this as scum.

And I'm sorry but that's either a comically short-sighted view or one born of scum convenience; you can call it scummy all you like but given it can be a major town asset you're flat out wrong and even your conditional is wrong. What better time to make an ally but when they're being attacked?

Human Destroyer wrote:Can I haz link pls? (Too lazy to go find myself)

If I had wanted to provide a link I would've, the language I used was to make it a somewhat private point to VPB.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:43 am

ic
Are you ready for this?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:40 am

Post by VP Baltar »

unvote, vote: peregrineV
yes, let´s talk indeed
YOUR AD HERE
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by RestFermata »

Human Destroyer wrote:2) "Well, I get why it could be considered townish, buuuuuuut it's still scummy!" Okay I see why people want to lynch RF now.

HD, of course if you represent it that way it's going to sound like scum doublespeak, but that's not what I said, and I think you know it. What I mean is that while a town player might do it, I do not believe that it is a pro-town action.

DDD, there is a difference between teaming up and buddying/sucking up, but I do think the example you just provided is scummy. It's manipulative, and manipulation is scummy.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:10 pm

RestFermata wrote:HD, of course if you represent it that way it's going to sound like scum doublespeak, but that's not what I said, and I think you know it. What I mean is that while a town player might do it, I do not believe that it is a pro-town action.

You've literally restated how I represented you in a different way.

lol
Are you ready for this?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

DDD - Why did it take you so long to put a vote down, when you already had serious suspects?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

"Oh hello.
I regret meeting you under such compromising circumstances. At least we both made it back unscathed."

Seventh vote count of Day one

:right:
Debonair Danny DiPietro: 3 (Nachomamma8, FourTrouble, JasonT1981)

RestFermata: 2 ( PeregrineV, Iecerint)
PeregrineV: 2 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, VP Baltar)
leviathan93: 1 (Empking)
empking: 1 (Human Destroyer)
Iecerint: 1 (tigerzone)
Nachomamma8: 1 (RestFermata)

Not voting: 2 (SaintKerrigan, leviathan93)

With
players alive it takes
to lynch

DEADLINE:
(expired on 2013-03-07 21:00:00)
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: RestFermata
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by RestFermata »

No, I didn't. I don't think it's "townie," as you said. Just because town might conceivably do it doesn't mean it's a townie thing to do. You are twisting my words and it's starting to annoy me.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:44 pm

Do you want me to rephrase it then?

"I can see how it could come from town, buuuuuuuuuut it's still scummy."

Or are you still angry about my revealing of your terrible confirmation bias?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:48 pm

UNVOTE:
VOTE: RestFermata

Only thing that really gives me pause on this wagon is PV's presence on it.
Are you ready for this?
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by RestFermata »

Yeah, I'm glad you finally decided to bother representing me properly, thanks.
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by RestFermata »

Anyway, about PV, I think he has some serious 'splainin' to do when he comes back, and I will be very interested to hear what his case on me is, but honestly I'm happy with where my vote is right now. As for my wagon, anyone riding it can go engage in auto-gratification. Iec is the only person voting me that doesn't look a bit opportunistic.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:28 pm

jasonT1981 wrote:DDD - Why did it take you so long to put a vote down, when you already had serious suspects?

Now I know you're JasonT and that means it's unlikely you read my post and if you did read it, it's unlikely you understood it but when I said I had three people auditioning for my vote that means they're competing for it, which means none had separated themselves from the pack. So "serious suspects" is just a phrasing you created because it was convenient and not an accurate representation of reality.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Yo Rest. Get wit this new awesome alliance of DDD and me and start voting for Peregrine
YOUR AD HERE
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:36 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Jason, can you answer my question from before. Why did you think my response to Iece was scummy and what changed your mind?

VP Baltar, I was pretty sure you were town, you are definitely the person making most sense here, but you're gonna have to explain that town read on Empking. I haven't seen anything from him that I could identify as a tell one way or the other.

Leviathan is impossible to read but I'm gonna assume he's town for now and if I we don't find anyone else scummier at the end of the Day, go with process of elimination. I don't see that happening at this point though so no point cluttering up the game trying to push him as scum right now.

I like the pressure on Peregrine but there are a couple other people that I'm more concerned about, specifically HD. I don't like the way he avoids any real scumhunting with his vote on Empking, then his blatant misrep of RF even after RF explains what he meant, plus using that to justify his vote, as if somehow RF became more scummy after RF explains what he meant. I just don't see where or how HD suddenly decided RF is a better place to put his vote after RF's response.

Unvote, Vote: HD
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Also, forgot to mention but I'm going to be really busy on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, so I'll probably be V/LA on those days. Just letting you guys know.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:56 am

Except it wasn't a misrep; he just complained that I made it look as scummy as it was.

In addition, it wasn't the only point brought up against him; he's also lining up lynches, and that really can't be ignored.
Are you ready for this?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:00 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Town(ish) read on Empking is mostly gut based. I've played with him a lot and he always vote hops without much explanation. You kind of just have to look at whether he's actually being opportunistic or simply being Empking. Not an easy read by any means but also probably not someone I'd lynch today simply because there are better options.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:07 am

Post by VP Baltar »

FourTrouble wrote:Jason, can you answer my question from before. Why did you think my response to Iece was scummy and what changed your mind?

VP Baltar, I was pretty sure you were town, you are definitely the person making most sense here, but you're gonna have to explain that town read on Empking. I haven't seen anything from him that I could identify as a tell one way or the other.

Leviathan is impossible to read but I'm gonna assume he's town for now and if I we don't find anyone else scummier at the end of the Day, go with process of elimination. I don't see that happening at this point though so no point cluttering up the game trying to push him as scum right now.

I like the pressure on Peregrine but there are a couple other people that I'm more concerned about, specifically HD. I don't like the way he avoids any real scumhunting with his vote on Empking, then his blatant misrep of RF even after RF explains what he meant, plus using that to justify his vote, as if somehow RF became more scummy after RF explains what he meant. I just don't see where or how HD suddenly decided RF is a better place to put his vote after RF's response.

Unvote, Vote: HD

This is a good post. I can agree about HD as well. RF, while making some weak points at times, wasn't given a fair shot by HD in his analysis. Guilty until flipped innocent and etc. I could get down with his lynch as well.
YOUR AD HERE
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:24 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

I'm sorry I haven't been around, work has been keeping me very busy lately. I will have time to catch up tonight, however.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:29 am

VP Baltar wrote:Yo Rest. Get wit this new awesome alliance of DDD and me and start voting for Peregrine

Why Rest of all people? And I'm not sure we agree on anyone other than PV but at least we've got that awesome-sauce wagon going for us.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

FourTrouble wrote:Jason, can you answer my question from before. Why did you think my response to Iece was scummy and what changed your mind?

I haven't really changed my mind... I still see you as possible scum. I forgot to list you in my scum team.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Rest- I don't remember now. It had something to do with bad logic, I think about Levi. I'll see if I can go find it.

Unvote.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.