PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Since it's only 9 pages, I guess I'll do a re-read, but it'll have to be later.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Jason, you still aren't answering the question I asked. What was scummy about my response to Iece?
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by RestFermata »

HD, twisting someone's words to sound like a wishy-washy contradiction when it actually wasn't is a misrep, plain and simple. Plus, when you say I'm "lining up mislynches," that's just another misrep, and it also assumes that Lev and Nacho are both town, which is not something that you would know...unless...

Unvote, Vote: Human Destroyer
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

Human Destroyer wrote:1) It's scummy because it's lining up (mis)lynches. It looks like you're waiting for levi to flip town so that you can push a Nacho lynch D2. Which means
they're both probably town if you're scum.

Yep

I most totally scumslipped there

GO REPORT ME TO THE COPS

USING IF STATEMENTS IS A SCUMSLIP NOW FOLKS

Also funny because Iec called you out for the EXACT SAME THING

Iecerint wrote:
Vote: RestFermata

I think levi is probably town. The conditional/chain attack on Nacho was scummy given leviTown.
Are you ready for this?
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by RestFermata »

I just realized I actually misread this. I must have mixed up the two statements.

Human Destroyer wrote:In addition, it wasn't the only point brought up against him; he's also lining up lynches, and that really can't be ignored.

I'm not lining up lynches, though, I'm just trying to determine connections or non-connections between people. I think Iec is town, despite his being wrong about me. I'm not so sure about you with your continuous defense of your misrep.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

"...Oh there you are. You must help me. ...Or else...She'll have me for lunch!
You're my only hope. ...Oh, please...."

Eighth vote count of Day one

:right:
RestFermata: 3 (Iecerint, Nachomamma8, Human Destroyer)

PeregrineV: 2 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, VP Baltar)
Human Destroyer: 2 (FourTrouble, RestFermata)
Debonair Danny DiPietro: 1 (JasonT1981)
leviathan93: 1 (Empking)
Iecerint: 1 (tigerzone)

Not voting: 3 (SaintKerrigan, leviathan93, PeregrineV)

With
players alive it takes
to lynch

DEADLINE:
(expired on 2013-03-07 21:00:00)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:Yo Rest. Get wit this new awesome alliance of DDD and me and start voting for Peregrine

Why Rest of all people? And I'm not sure we agree on anyone other than PV but at least we've got that awesome-sauce wagon going for us.

I´m feeling town on Rest since she is too new to be scum organizing how she is playing. I submit her calling her suspects her top ¨scumtells¨ as support for my position on this.

And it is possible we don´t agree on anyone else, but I do know you´ll at least help me lynch PV by his scumpants, so I´m cool with that regardless of your alignment. Tigerzone should get on this lynch too. And SK, this is your chance to redeem yourself.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

*organizing should say orchestrating
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

PeregrineV wrote:Since it's only 9 pages, I guess I'll do a re-read, but it'll have to be later.

You might be dead by ¨later¨
YOUR AD HERE
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by RestFermata »

Ugh, I know better than to call my suspects "scumtells." I just haven't played in a long time. I'm glad you think I'm town, but it smarts a little knowing that it's mainly because you think I'm a noob :P
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

PeregrineV wrote:
tigerzone wrote:as of right now the only people i'll be happy to lynch today are empking and iecerint.

Only saves on my list are Ice, Levi and Jason.

Meh. Add Rest to that.

Vote: SaintKerrigan
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

And tiger still more on the town side from early posting.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

PeregrineV wrote:
PeregrineV wrote:
tigerzone wrote:as of right now the only people i'll be happy to lynch today are empking and iecerint.

Meh. Add Rest to that.

whats this vote for? seems out of the blue and just trying to start another wagon. =/
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

leviathan93 wrote:
PeregrineV wrote:
PeregrineV wrote:

Meh. Add Rest to that.

whats this vote for? seems out of the blue and just trying to start another wagon. =/
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

RestFermata wrote:Anyway, about PV, I think he has some serious 'splainin' to do when he comes back, and I will be very interested to hear what his case on me is, but honestly I'm happy with where my vote is right now. As for my wagon, anyone riding it can go engage in auto-gratification. Iec is the only person voting me that doesn't look a bit opportunistic.

I sort of like this. She's maintaining throwing around her weight even when she's under pressure, and although she doesn't like the wagon, she's not using it as leverage to attack an easier person to lynch and staying with her old scumread of me as opposed to hopping on one of the easier choices, but then there's the hop onto HD that completely fucks that one up. Hmm.

RestFermata wrote:HD, twisting someone's words to sound like a wishy-washy contradiction when it actually wasn't is a misrep, plain and simple. Plus, when you say I'm "lining up mislynches," that's just another misrep, and it also assumes that Lev and Nacho are both town, which is not something that you would know...unless...

Can you update your reasoning for the HD vote since this flopped?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by RestFermata »

Only one of my reasons for voting "flopped." I still feel like HD's misrepresentation of me multiple times and his insistence that I contradicted myself when I obviously didn't is scummy. I agree with FT on this.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

For the record, I don't really like the lining up mislynches point that much. What gets me about RF is that she doesn't seem to reanalyze or take in new information after she gets a scumread, and that doesn't really make sense if she's town if we keep her playstyle in mind. The jump off levi was awkward as fuck and seemed like she was doing it because she was having trouble keeping up the reasoning on levi, and the jump-off me seemed similarly stupid. I ignored her when she asked why I was buddying, and she's just okay with that? The trying to jump on HD for a scumslip is also weird considering yes, that's what Iec said, and the fact that she just went "oops i made a mistake" instead of looking back through Iec's posts to see that he originally called Rest "scum if levi is town" is also sort of strange. I feel that I would go back through the thread if I fucked something like that, especially if it was reasoning that I cared enough about to make it an auto-vote.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

RestFermata wrote:Only one of my reasons for voting "flopped." I still feel like HD's misrepresentation of me multiple times and his insistence that I contradicted myself when I obviously didn't is scummy. I agree with FT on this.

if you obviously didn't contradict yourself, what advantage does HD as scum have in pretending like you have?
it's not like we don't have smart cookies in this thread that can see something's not right

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and i hate hate hate when people are like "he's scummy because he's misrepping me!". it feels like they're just trying to be like "oh yeah i'm not scummy you're just making it seem like I was scummy!" which is a poor excuse to take an attacker out of the game.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

PeregrineV wrote:
PeregrineV wrote:

Meh. Add Rest to that.

fing l
YOUR AD HERE
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:34 pm

Post by RestFermata »

I guess I'm just being lazier than I should be. Noted. Besides that, which I will admit, I tend to focus one or two things at a time; otherwise I get overwhelmed. Sometimes I type up a "special" post with analysis of each player, but I prefer a more focused approach most of the time.

A lot of my reads right now are gut. Lev seems a lot more townie to me than he did originally. You want to call it opportunism, fine, but I'm not going to keep my vote on someone that I no longer think is scum. HD "feels" off in his attacks, beyond the way he twisted my words.

As for HD-scum's reasoning, maybe he doesn't think it's as "obvious" as I do. I mean, there's a wagon going on me right now. Maybe he thinks it'll be easy to paint me as scummy. Maybe he's not thinking about it in those terms, and is just looking for a justification to vote for me. There are lots of possible reasons, none of them smart in my opinion, and very few of them pro-town.

To be perfectly honest, I actually forgot that I'm still waiting for that answer from you. So I'll ask that question again, now that you yourself brought it up: why did you buddy up to lev?
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by RestFermata »

Nachomamma8 wrote:and i hate hate hate when people are like "he's scummy because he's misrepping me!". it feels like they're just trying to be like "oh yeah i'm not scummy you're just making it seem like I was scummy!" which is a poor excuse to take an attacker out of the game.

Sorry you don't like it. Have you noticed that it's usually scum who makes that argument, or does it just "feel" like it would be?
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:40 pm

Post by RestFermata »

By the way, I do think that scum has got to misrepresent town--or at least twist their intentions--in some way in order to get mislynches going. Yeah, often they can just leave the town to their own devices and let them slaughter their own, but scum can't just bus 100% of the time.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Nachomamma8 wrote:The trying to jump on HD for a scumslip is also weird considering yes, that's what Iec said, and the fact that she just went "oops i made a mistake" instead of looking back through Iec's posts to see that he originally called Rest "scum if levi is town" is also sort of strange.

I'm not following you here. To me, looking for slips like that seems like the kind of scumhunting that comes from a town mindset more than a scum one and besides, RF is obviously not making that the center point of her vote to begin with.
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:44 pm

Post by RestFermata »

Past that, what I thought HD said was not identical to what Iec said. I'm telling you that I misread this:

Human Destroyer wrote:In addition, it wasn't the only point brought up against him; he's also lining up lynches, and that really can't be ignored.

as this:

What RestFermata thought Human Destroyer said wrote:In addition, it wasn't the only point brought up against him; he's also lining up
mis
lynches, and that really can't be ignored.

I realize that some people will probably say that I am subconsciously reading the word "mislynches" because that's actually what I want to do, but whatever. I don't know why I read mislynches, but I did.