Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Iecerint »

My voting ability is flavored in a way that is relevant to my role...given Pere's claim, I'd assumed that everyone's voting ability is similarly tailored....

@ DDD -- No, I was suggesting that you were being pedantic. The point was that there was not a case until after his claim.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Empking »

This really is going to open the rolefishing worms. I don't think people should reactively reply to Jason's line of inquiry.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

"Be gone with you! ....You'll spoil my focus."

17th vote count of Day one

:right:
TheOneWhoKnocks: 4 (Nachomamma8, leviathan93, Iecerint, Empking)
:right: PeregrineV: 4 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, VP Baltar, Human Destroyer, TheOneWhoKnocks)

Human Destroyer: 2 (FourTrouble, RestFermata)
VP Baltar: 2 (chkflip, PeregrineV)
Debonair Danny DiPietro: 1 (JasonT1981)

Not voting:
No one

With
players alive it takes
to lynch

DEADLINE:
(expired on 2013-03-07 21:00:00)
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

PeregrineV wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:Because scum make a focused effort to dismantle their wagons if they get too serious.

This says that town does not make a focused effort to dismantle their wagons. I disagree, as will anyone who has played for any length of time.

PV, how does what you're saying follow from what VP is saying? Explain your chain of logic there, please.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:35 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Can we please get Nacho, TheOneWhoKnocks, leviathan and chkflip to please actually participate in this game. I feel like we're treading water here and we only have 4 days left. We need to be moving ahead with some kind of a lynch here soon, particularly if it ends up not being PV because we still need time for a claim and to evaluate that. I'd be willing to make a compromise lynch on Iecerint if PV absolutely isn't going to happen.
YOUR AD HERE
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:59 am

Post by chkflip »

PerV already claimed, but you don't believe him. So yeah lets get some more claims out there for you not to believe.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:33 am

Post by Iecerint »

What do chkflip/VP Baltar think about TheOneWhoKnocks?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:35 am

Post by chkflip »

Willing to compromise to Knocks.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:39 am

Post by Iecerint »

I wouldn't be overly sad to see VP Baltar go, but I'm kind of biased.
TheOneWhoKnocks
TheOneWhoKnocks
Goon
TheOneWhoKnocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by TheOneWhoKnocks »

Yeah sorry I've been super busy the past few days and figured I would have time for this, but I really don't.
Requesting replacement

I always seem to replace out of games I replace into... probably should stop that
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

^^^^ok. what the fuck really? replacing? yeah. i'm staying with my scum read on the one who knocks.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Nachomamma8
has been prodded.
TheOneWhoKnocks
is being replaced.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Ms Marangal
replaces TheOneWhoKnocks. Welcome her!
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

Hi Marangal. you're my lynch target. i want you dead. sorry.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

At least give me a moment to catch up first :<
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:I am not jumping off PV because of VT claim; I am jumping off PV because of his reaction to me. I'm going to do a little legwork to see if my feelings are correct, but not now.

You mean that single post where he was mildly sarcastic? I'm on record as AtE's being a towntell but a bit of whining isn't really the sort of AtE I'm looking for.

Nope, not quite.

leviathan93 wrote:i do doubt that scum has received fake claims with this much flavor and if he ends up being lynched and found out as scum then I will admit i'm wrong. but i currently believe the VT claim. i have been in that situation before and know what its like.

This is bad reasoning although I still agree with the conclusion. It's dangerous to call someone town based on the flavor they have unless your mod is untried or the flavor is terrible.

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:And here I'll defend TOWK in that I told him to vote for PV, sure it was an easy vote to make but he's played with me before and I pushed for him to do it. Let's not act like this was an unprompted action where he's just sneaking onto the biggest wagon for that reason and that reason alone.

Did he sheep you easily in the last game you played together?

TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:Yeah my vote on PereV came from being told by DDD he was scummy, so rather than read the whole game while busy, I read his ISO and found it scummy so i voted.

And DDD, did you find it suspicious when he jumped onto your reasoning the moment you gave him an out? Or do you think that he withheld something like this for another reason?

VP Baltar wrote:Nacho, I'd like to hear your reasons for getting off the PV wagon. Far as I can tell, you just wanted the name of an ability and you left the wagon, which again, I don't understand since there is a 99% chance of there being flavored fakeclaims to keep the game from being broken.

I've lynched Peregrine multiple times before, ended up meta'ing him to save myself the headache of dealing with him normally ever again. This seems like the town meta that I've lynched before, but give a moment to see if he can't do these same things as scum.

jasonT1981 wrote:I have sat back the past day, trying to think about it. I just don't see the VT role PM's being different to other VT role PMs.

I know Zach made this mistake off site a good few years ago, I know it was Sotty caught me on the wording of the VT Role PM in that game. given they are both mod and set up designers.. I don't see the role PMs reading differently from VT role to VT role.

PereV

jason. this reasoning is bad.

Iecerint wrote:I wouldn't be overly sad to see VP Baltar go, but I'm kind of biased.

Why do you think he's scum again?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

chkflip wrote:PerV already claimed, but you don't believe him. So yeah lets get some more claims out there for you not to believe.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read. I've said lynch him. You said no. If anyone is to blame for forcing more claims, it's you. This is seriously the caliber of logic you have to bring to the table.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Nachomamma8 wrote:I've lynched Peregrine multiple times before, ended up meta'ing him to save myself the headache of dealing with him normally ever again. This seems like the town meta that I've lynched before, but give a moment to see if he can't do these same things as scum.

I'd be interested to hear this expounded upon because I don't see town at all.
YOUR AD HERE
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

VP Baltar wrote:
chkflip wrote:PerV already claimed, but you don't believe him. So yeah lets get some more claims out there for you not to believe.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read. I've said lynch him. You said no. If anyone is to blame for forcing more claims, it's you. This is seriously the caliber of logic you have to bring to the table.

Yup. Blame me for believing the vanilla town claim.

lol'd.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

you've got to be trolling this game at this point
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

no joke:
Username:chkflip
YOUR AD HERE
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

VP Baltar wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:I've lynched Peregrine multiple times before, ended up meta'ing him to save myself the headache of dealing with him normally ever again. This seems like the town meta that I've lynched before, but give a moment to see if he can't do these same things as scum.

I'd be interested to hear this expounded upon because I don't see town at all.

He usually doesn't have self-righteous defense rants as scum, tends to OMGUS strong players often as town while avoiding them more often as scum. However, did a little research, still can't really read him that well, willing to go through the game one more time to see if I can't pick up something more on another readthrough.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

Now I'm
trolling
because we don't have the same read on PerV? I'm loving this brigade of offense to deflect as much of my opinion away as mindless drivel, though. Keep at it -- it's really furthering your cause.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:00 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

Prod dodge, content after school
Are you ready for this?
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:07 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Iecerint wrote:@ DDD -- No, I was suggesting that you were being pedantic. The point was that there was not a case until after his claim.

No, my argument isn’t pedantic. PV/you are trying to nullify the argument based on the fact that it wasn’t made earlier in the game which only makes sense if you’re claiming that the reasoning was fabricated ex post facto to cover our asses BUT since I invoked this same argument privately to VPB when I voted this logic doesn’t hold up. All this leaves is scum whining that their wagon is unjust and that there are no reasons for it.

Nachomamma8 wrote:Did he sheep you easily in the last game you played together?

Last game he pulled this same replace-in, replace-out bullshit (he did not “follow” me in that game but my vote was still RVS at that point). The previous game I ICed a newbie game he was in and we were both town and we trucked scum lynching them on D1 + D2.

Nachomamma8 wrote:And DDD, did you find it suspicious when he jumped onto your reasoning the moment you gave him an out? Or do you think that he withheld something like this for another reason?

I can see it both ways, it’s not a great play but it’s a bit super obvious for actual scum.