ika (L-3):
emeraldemon | Rob W
emeraldemon (L-4):
bjc
bjc (L-4):
RayFrost

Not Voting:
TierShift, Lynch Me Bro

The deadline is in Feburary 3, 5:00 PM EST.
Deadline counter: (expired on 2014-02-03 17:00:00)
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:00 am

Post by emeraldemon »

GuyInFreezer wrote:TierShift replaces Crown!
Haha I hope so :)
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:01 am

Post by emeraldemon »

edit: it was a question mark a second ago.

It was a typo
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:06 am

Post by TierShift »

YESSSSS
emerald you are going down buddy!

Will catch up now
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:07 am

Post by emeraldemon »

Hey so you wanted to see my town game right? Let's do this thing :mrgreen:

So one thing makes me hesitate about bjc / ika scumteam: it would surprise me a little for a scum to draw attention to a partner like this in the first post.

Other than that though, pretty much everything from them has felt scumteam.

The only other person who's posted anything is Abbott, but unfortunately it's all pretty null. Need more stuff from everyone.
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:13 am

Post by bjc »

How about stuff from you? What's with your vote on ika? What do you make of Robw's vote on ika?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:20 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 23, Nachomamma8 wrote:Thanks for the link!
I'm probably not going to read it; just be obviously town and we will get along just fine.
He did that last game and coasted to a win as scum :(

Early game reads:
emerald town: is putting himself much more in the spotlights than he did in his scumgame+feels genuine.
Ika town: really trying to hunt but well...uh walling is not necessary. Great to see someone try, though.

Not seeing much scummy intent anywhere yet but I might reread some more.

VOTE: nacho
Get out of spectator mode.
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:24 am

Post by emeraldemon »

@bjc
I made a long post about why I voted ika (), did you read it?
Yes, Robb W needs to come out and post.

@tiershift
Man, I really hope you are town this game. So you don't think ika and bjc are buddying?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:36 am

Post by TierShift »

Nah, ika is town. Just look at the total lack of self-conciousness.
As for bjc buddying, define buddying.

Bjc, you got any experience? Sure seems like you do. Why do you think emerald is scum?
Abbott, why do you say wagons are the way out of RVS, then place a lone vote?
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:47 am

Post by bjc »

In post 82, emeraldemon wrote:@bjc

@tiershift
Man, I really hope you are town this game. So you don't think ika and bjc are buddying?
That didn't really look like a justification for voting but more like a, "hey guys, check this out."

Oh and yes I'd say that it looks like we're buddying. I can't say he's confirmed townie to me but I'm not the best at that.
In post 83, TierShift wrote:
Bjc, you got any experience? Sure seems like you do. Why do you think emerald is scum?
Yes. I originate from a sports-based website where I've played 3 or 4 games, then made my way here.

Admittedly, it's something small, but it struck me as something awful:
In post 37, emeraldemon wrote:VOTE: ika

How's that for not random?
Note: I'm not one to call someone's play "bad" or call people names and pull some high-rank crap because I think that's annoying and I think people who make the "that post was so bad" kind of posts either:

-Can't properly explain what's wrong with the post
-or-
-Are 14 years old.

So why do I say this? To clarify that my use of awful was to describe how it jumped out at me, not that the substance was awful. :D
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by TierShift »

It awfully jumps out at you, but the substance isn't awful. Why is it scummy again?

If you want a wagon, vote nacho, IC wagons are cool.
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by bjc »

In post 85, TierShift wrote:It awfully jumps out at you, but the substance isn't awful. Why is it scummy again?

Well at the time it seemed scummy, almost OMGUS in nature but ika voted for nacho, not emeral.

Cool.
unvote; vote: nacho
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by ika »

real quick, the only reason im doing big walls of reads is becasue i am quite expeinced and want to help the new players understand what i am seeing/what it says to me i can always make tl;dr variations of it but i will look at post and adress each.

Nacho as IC should be coming on and helping but i am more so doing it to help.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by ika »

Spoiler: all the post from pg 4 so far
In post 79, emeraldemon wrote:Hey so you wanted to see my town game right? Let's do this thing :mrgreen:

So one thing makes me hesitate about bjc / ika scumteam: it would surprise me a little for a scum to draw attention to a partner like this in the first post.

Other than that though, pretty much everything from them has felt scumteam.

The only other person who's posted anything is Abbott, but unfortunately it's all pretty null. Need more stuff from everyone.
Post 16 is why I had an early town slot on bjc, his awareness of my pregame post made me think he is town because i figured scums don't care about that stuff and would not pay attention. He was obviously aware of my pre-game post. The only other reason would be is if we were both scums, however i am not. It is possible that he is but right now its null-town coming from him atm.
In post 80, bjc wrote:How about stuff from you? What's with your vote on ika? What do you make of Robw's vote on ika?
Heres a good post, he trying to spark some discussion and trying to get reads on people here. I am starting to get irked by the big buddying of him and the votes on me. But its feels more genuine. One of the few things that makes me wonder is he wants contents from people but does not give contents of his own. I gave a good few questions for discussion but he has yet to answer them when he said he would.
In post 81, TierShift wrote:
In post 23, Nachomamma8 wrote:Thanks for the link!
I'm probably not going to read it; just be obviously town and we will get along just fine.
He did that last game and coasted to a win as scum :(

Early game reads:
emerald town: is putting himself much more in the spotlights than he did in his scumgame+feels genuine.
Ika town: really trying to hunt but well...uh walling is not necessary. Great to see someone try, though.

Not seeing much scummy intent anywhere yet but I might reread some more.

Get out of spectator mode.
To me this is 2 prong. This gives me more confidence in emerald being town due to you having experience with him. I didn't glance at his game because I was lazy but due to biassed reasons I am considering you town and will take that emerald is town.

Your reasoning for nacho seems also valid that if he is merely coasting and seems to be doing right now. It is becoming annoying and not helpful. He seems to be trying to take a null path. I first took it as IC trying to play neutral but looking back even as an IC should not coast like he is.

@tiershift
This post gives me more confidence in you being town because of the second half thats addressed to tiershift. I do think you are sligtly stuck in the me and bjc buddying, but i am going to take it as a newbie thing. If one of us were to flip scum, then you should follow up on it. However there is also a flip-side that a scum will buddy with a strong town read to try to get them out. However I say that our "buddying" is more just general chat and discussion.
In post 83, TierShift wrote:Nah, ika is town. Just look at the total lack of self-conciousness.
As for bjc buddying, define buddying.

Abbott, why do you say wagons are the way out of RVS, then place a lone vote?
This gives me a good town read from you, you jump right in and start asking questions and want to obviously discuss things. You are obviously a player who has a few games under your belt and knows what you are doing.
In post 84, bjc wrote:

@tiershift
That didn't really look like a justification for voting but more like a, "hey guys, check this out."

Oh and yes I'd say that it looks like we're buddying. I can't say he's confirmed townie to me but I'm not the best at that.
In post 83, TierShift wrote:
Yes. I originate from a sports-based website where I've played 3 or 4 games, then made my way here.

Admittedly, it's something small, but it struck me as something awful:
In post 37, emeraldemon wrote:VOTE: ika

How's that for not random?
Note: I'm not one to call someone's play "bad" or call people names and pull some high-rank crap because I think that's annoying and I think people who make the "that post was so bad" kind of posts either:

-Can't properly explain what's wrong with the post
-or-
-Are 14 years old.

So why do I say this? To clarify that my use of awful was to describe how it jumped out at me, not that the substance was awful. :D
This post gives me a better understanding of how you play and what i should expect from you. It helps when I know what i should be expecting. Seeing how you only have 3-4 games played. You seems to have a good start. There are a few things that I do think you could improve on thoguh. But I will save that for post game
In post 85, TierShift wrote:It awfully jumps out at you, but the substance isn't awful. Why is it scummy again?

In post 86, bjc wrote:

Well at the time it seemed scummy, almost OMGUS in nature but ika voted for nacho, not emeral.

Cool.
unvote; vote: nacho
this puts nacho at l-2.

this is l-1, his coasting nature and trying to stay null at first looked like to me as an IC play but is more biassed of a reason and he should actually not be doing so and legitimately coming out to help. Also after ISOing him, his post stick out to me as scum for what they say.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by ika »

tldr variation

ika - town
bjc - town
TierShift - town
Rob W - null
Lynch Me - null
emeraldemon - town
RayFrost (SE) - null-town
AbboTT (SE) - null-scum
Nachomamma8 (IC) - scum
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by bjc »

inb4 scum quickhammer.
Wagon Me Pal
Wagon Me Pal
Goon
Wagon Me Pal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by Wagon Me Pal »

Wait why is Nacho scum, can you explain to me here? Also posts like "Why do you care about him" shows a bit of defensive act towards another player.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by ika »

I feel like my scum read on nacho is biassed by others.....

That could just be my paranioa kicking in but I see is is posting elsewhere on site. I am expecting him to come out and give imput on the posts. Im inclined to hear his reads and reasonings.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by ika »

In post 90, bjc wrote:inb4 scum quickhammer.
Care to unvote? or do you think nacho is scum? and if nacho does flip town, we can shrink the scum pile quite a bit becasue odds are if he does both scums are on the train.
In post 91, Wagon Me Pal wrote:Wait why is Nacho scum, can you explain to me here? Also posts like "Why do you care about him" shows a bit of defensive act towards another player.
My reasoning is more biassed by others but You know this post to me sounds a lot like "why do you care about him" as well. Some of his post that i see just seems odd to me. Theres a certain thing to some of his post that makes me think scum.
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by bjc »

My post was in jest. Unless nacho makes a compelling case to not be lynched (and even at L-1 I'm not sure nacho is in real danger of being lynched) or a new person takes the spotlight, I'm fine with a lynch.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 51, AbboTT wrote:
In post 48, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 47, AbboTT wrote:Interesting OMGUS from nacho.
:neutral:
Ah yes. Neutral face. Very helpful content, there.
I've given out two more townreads than you have and I have explanations already formed that you haven't even considered yet. You don't need to demand content from me.
In post 59, emeraldemon wrote:@nacho
What makes you think these guys are town?
ika as town: loud and aggressive
ika as scum: quiet and contentess

currently, ika lies in the realm of loud and aggressive and thus town.
I've liked bjc's efforts to get the game started; this might not be a townread that carries down the road, but he's sure as hell done a lot more to get the game moving than others have.
In post 65, bjc wrote:Hey nacho want to flip your vote to emeraldemon?
nope.
In post 72, ika wrote:VOTE: AbboTT

im on break from work expect to find me later
^^this vote is a good vote
In post 81, TierShift wrote:VOTE: nacho
Get out of spectator mode
I don't have time, and yet somehow I'm turning out more game relevant content than anyone else pretty much effortlessly.
Like on Abbott-scum. Why aren't you voting him?
In post 92, ika wrote:I feel like my scum read on nacho is biassed by others.....

That could just be my paranioa kicking in but I see is is posting elsewhere on site. I am expecting him to come out and give imput on the posts. Im inclined to hear his reads and reasonings.
Follow my posting on site. If I ignore this game, call me out.
I have never ignored this game when I've had time.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 94, bjc wrote:My post was in jest. Unless nacho makes a compelling case to not be lynched (and even at L-1 I'm not sure nacho is in real danger of being lynched) or a new person takes the spotlight, I'm fine with a lynch.
hey why the fuck are you voting me
was "IC wagons are cool" compelling to you?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by ika »

with those 2 post, i feel more inclined to hear from abott again

VOTE: AbboTT

my l-1 vote was more of a test to see how player reacted to a quick l-1
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Why Abbott is the only decent wagon in the game so far (although bjc might be a decent wagon as well):

In post 47, AbboTT wrote:What a fantastic start. Lots of drama right out of the gate.
"Oh, look at all the wonderful content produced right out of the gate!"
Then Abbott goes on not even to dip his toe in the pool of drama and instead throws some nonsense useless questions at ika and pushes me for "OMGUS". If Abbott were town, he would be happier to delve into that drama, parse reads from it, but NOPE. This is the mark of scum.
In post 51, AbboTT wrote:
In post 48, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 47, AbboTT wrote:Interesting OMGUS from nacho.
:neutral:
Ah yes. Neutral face. Very helpful content, there.
This attack of me responding to his shit attack with an emoticon sucks; it makes it seem like he's voting me for low content or actual reasons, but really his case on me is "omg! OMGUS!". He also implies that he expects content in response to his shit attack which is even more strange because who the hell expects a worthwhile response to an accusation like that?
In post 53, AbboTT wrote:Wagons are the fast track out of RVS.
OH HEY I WONDER WHY I VOTED YOU FOR NO REASON
HMMMMM

GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

bump
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae