Rufus Delorian
Rufus Delorian
Townie
Rufus Delorian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Rufus Delorian »

Since I know I'm town, someone making a bad case against me seems scummy to me, you all don't know I'm town so I accept I might be biased.

I already pointed out that kagesong's case was flawed because it relies on crap reasoning: statement sounds towny, scum want to seem towny so he's scum

Seriously, is accepting possible mistakes in reasoning scummy now? I really don't get how this works.
notachipmunk
notachipmunk
she
Goon
notachipmunk
she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:27 am

Post by notachipmunk »

Well the case itself against you means omg attack Rufus, then the attacker sounds scummy too so omg attack the attacker, and suddenly everyone is guilty.

Rufus Delorian wrote:

I already pointed out that kagesong's case was flawed because it relies on crap reasoning: statement sounds towny, scum want to seem towny so he's scum

But if kagesong knows that you know that their case is flawed and is therefore towny sounding so you would assume scum and then because you know that they know this, then the supposed scum can be viewed as a towny who will assume you figured that chain of town/scum trickery but is still secretly scum. or maybe town? andd now my brain hurts.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:28 am

Post by kirroha »

^ WIFOM.
with a chainsaw.
notachipmunk
notachipmunk
she
Goon
notachipmunk
she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:32 am

Post by notachipmunk »

I legit just learned that WIFOM abbreviation like a day before I even signed up for this game and was linked the video or its origination lol. But it's just so much more fun to type out the nonsense.
guttsa
guttsa
Townie
guttsa
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:35 am

Post by guttsa »

Reubus Swagrid wrote:Quiz time
What is your favorite joke?

This is hard. I can't think of a joke that beats all the others, so I'll have to skip that question.
Reubus Swagrid wrote:What is the longest amount of time you have ever stayed awake?

36 hours without rest.
Reubus Swagrid wrote:What is your worst fear?

Spiders, I've arachnophobia. I hate them so much...
Reubus Swagrid wrote:Icecream or Pizza?

Pizza. Nothing with meat, since I'm vegetarian. My favorite is four-cheese pizza. :]
Reubus Swagrid wrote:If you could have only one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Rice and beans, no doubt. It's delicious! I don't think I'll ever get tired of the flavor of this dish.
Reubus Swagrid wrote:If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

A house with enough rooms for my sister, mother, and with a very large garden for my two dogs. I'd also buy a yatch with jacuzzi (something similar to this: https://www.navis-yacht-charter.com/ima ... -Night.jpg).
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:06 am

Post by kirroha »

No more answering the questions, please. They don't help us get anywhere with this game because they're all unrelated. All they do is allow scum to lie low and create more pointless pages to read.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:07 am

Post by kirroha »

In fact, welcome back guttsa.

I still don't like your first post. What's with the buddying up to the IC?

VOTE: guttsa
with a chainsaw.
guttsa
guttsa
Townie
guttsa
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:58 am

Post by guttsa »

I don't like your first post either.
I don't think it was an innocent, random vote.
I think you're trying to pass by the radar undetected. You want the arrows pointing to other people (Drixx, me), but never to you.
You never gave me reason to trust you, quite the contrary.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:09 am

Post by kirroha »

Wait, what? So all votes during RVS are random, UNLESS they are on the IC, upon which it is suddenly someone "trying to pass by the radar undetected"?

Everyone we caught scum here.
with a chainsaw.
guttsa
guttsa
Townie
guttsa
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:17 am

Post by guttsa »

First of all, I'm newbie at this game (my first mafia game), so it's possible I'm saying something stupid.
It's a bit suspicious how
intense
is your rage at me, if I end up dead, things will turn ugly for you (my innocence will be proven)!
Nice of you, putting a rope in your neck, so soon in the game.
Apparently I was right about you being an unstable individual. xD
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:24 am

Post by kirroha »

Yeah, you are saying something pretty silly, but it's okay you're new. It's normal for people to do what you call 'rage', fyi - it's a way of applying pressure. :)

Scum is also another word for mafia in this game, so don't worry it's not a personal insult.

Anyway, since you are new, you might want to consider what are the reasons behind someone posting something before you suspect them. For example, I suspected you originally because you seemed to be 'flattering' the IC. It was common from my experience to see newbie players who are mafia to want to be on the 'good side' of experienced town players, such as town ICs, which was why I found that suspicious. That was what I called "buddying up to the IC".

On the other hand, I saw no reason for your vote on me. If I were scum, why would I post with "intense rage"? It would be counter-productive, since that would only attract attention (which mafia wouldn't want) as well as antagonize a town player (which mafia, again, wouldn't want since my aim would be to stay as out of sight as possible). So is there a reason behind your vote for me, or are you voting for me just because you think I am an 'unstable individual' (I am not unstable, that's a little rude of you, but even if I was, how would being 'unstable' as a person affect whether I am town or not?).

I hope that helped you learn more about the game and think through your reads!
with a chainsaw.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Drixx »

literallypam wrote:
Drixx wrote:
literallypam wrote:I figured anyway, but can you explain what exactly makes you think that?

Can you answer my earlier question?

Which one? I thought I had

You said that it looked like many people wanted to vote me but were scared. I asked you to point out where someone had indicated a desire to vote for me and what made you think they were scared.

Chop Chop.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
guttsa
guttsa
Townie
guttsa
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:49 am

Post by guttsa »

kirroha wrote:Yeah, you are saying something pretty silly, but it's okay you're new. It's normal for people to do what you call 'rage', fyi - it's a way of applying pressure. :)

Scum is also another word for mafia in this game, so don't worry it's not a personal insult.

Anyway, since you are new, you might want to consider what are the reasons behind someone posting something before you suspect them. For example, I suspected you originally because you seemed to be 'flattering' the IC. It was common from my experience to see newbie players who are mafia to want to be on the 'good side' of experienced town players, such as town ICs, which was why I found that suspicious. That was what I called "buddying up to the IC".

On the other hand, I saw no reason for your vote on me. If I were scum, why would I post with "intense rage"? It would be counter-productive, since that would only attract attention (which mafia wouldn't want) as well as antagonize a town player (which mafia, again, wouldn't want since my aim would be to stay as out of sight as possible). So is there a reason behind your vote for me, or are you voting for me just because you think I am an 'unstable individual' (I am not unstable, that's a little rude of you, but even if I was, how would being 'unstable' as a person affect whether I am town or not?).

I hope that helped you learn more about the game and think through your reads!

Thanks for that.
I've suffered with bullying for some years, so some words hurt me more because of that.
Like I said, it's my first game, I didn't even knew what RVS meant. Thankfuly I found this link:
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Random_Vote
UNVOTE: kirroha
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:01 am

Post by kirroha »

You should probably still vote! :)

I'm going back to look at kagesong's posts in the meantime.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:05 am

Post by kirroha »

Both Rufus and kagesong feel like a slight town lean at this point in time.
with a chainsaw.
guttsa
guttsa
Townie
guttsa
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:06 am

Post by guttsa »

VOTE: hawkleader3
Nothing personal, but I feel something wrong with the player.
Maybe he is mostly lurking (like I was doing), or he's trying to hide himself.
Let's see what he has to say.
literallypam
literallypam
Townie
literallypam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:06 am

Post by literallypam »

Drixx wrote:
literallypam wrote:
Drixx wrote:
literallypam wrote:I figured anyway, but can you explain what exactly makes you think that?

You said that it looked like many people wanted to vote me but were scared. I asked you to point out where someone had indicated a desire to vote for me and what made you think they were scared.

Chop Chop.

You can try to blow this up but a bunch of people voted for you d1. I guess it's my fault because I was busy that day and in a hurry that I didn't read more, but I figured there was some reason based on something you said that I didn't have time to look for.
literallypam
literallypam
Townie
literallypam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:08 am

Post by literallypam »

Drixx wrote:[quote="In

Chop Chop.

Also, seriously?
literallypam
literallypam
Townie
literallypam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:09 am

Post by literallypam »

Rufus is my current townread at the moment, he seems to be most actively calling out what he sees are scumtells.
Rufus Delorian
Rufus Delorian
Townie
Rufus Delorian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Rufus Delorian »

Hawkleader has been pretty quiet, 2 posts so far, I'm up for vote-poking.

VOTE: Hawkleader3
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Drixx »

literallypam wrote:
Drixx wrote:
literallypam wrote:
Drixx wrote:

Chop Chop.

You can try to blow this up but a bunch of people voted for you d1. I guess it's my fault because I was busy that day and in a hurry that I didn't read more, but I figured there was some reason based on something you said that I didn't have time to look for.

Ummm... what? Two people voted for me. They were both RVS votes.

You said that several other people wanted to vote me but were afraid to do so. I'm asking you to back that statement up and you reply with this?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

kirroha wrote:Wait, what? So all votes during RVS are random, UNLESS they are on the IC, upon which it is suddenly someone "trying to pass by the radar undetected"?

Everyone we caught scum here.

That's why I'm confused about pam, rufus and now guttsa.
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

Of course everyone had cleared this whole RVS voting the IC stuff except literallypam, to which he's based his vote upon. His tiny ISO and its content gives me moderate scum vibes
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

literallypam wrote:And also because it seems like everyone wants a Drixx lynch but everyone who hasn't voted is scared they'll look bad jumping on now.

literallypam wrote:VOTE: Drixx

I'm not going on much more than holy shit that wall of text.

Does anyone see the hypocrisy or the contradiction here?
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by kagesong »

guttsa wrote:First of all, I'm newbie at this game (my first mafia game), so it's possible I'm saying something stupid.
It's a bit suspicious how
intense
is your rage at me, if I end up dead, things will turn ugly for you (my innocence will be proven)!
Nice of you, putting a rope in your neck, so soon in the game.
Apparently I was right about you being an unstable individual. xD

Truth be told, the Scum's best strategy now would be to kill you tonight. That would, by your own statement make Kirroha seem guilty, regardless of her guilt. Actually I would be more suspicious of Kirroha if you remain alive.