literallypam
Townie
literallypam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by literallypam »

Reubus Swagrid wrote:
literallypam wrote:And also because it seems like everyone wants a Drixx lynch but everyone who hasn't voted is scared they'll look bad jumping on now.

literallypam wrote:VOTE: Drixx

I'm not going on much more than holy shit that wall of text.

Does anyone see the hypocrisy or the contradiction here?

Yeah because being the 3rd or 4th person looks scummy, so I was just pre-empting the critcism, although apparently I did so badly. And if Drixx IS mafia, he'll probably outplay the village pretty well.
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

literallypam wrote:
Reubus Swagrid wrote:
literallypam wrote:And also because it seems like everyone wants a Drixx lynch but everyone who hasn't voted is scared they'll look bad jumping on now.

Yeah because being the 3rd or 4th person looks scummy, so I was just pre-empting the critcism, although apparently I did so badly. And if Drixx IS mafia, he'll probably outplay the village pretty well.

NK analysis, scum hunting and power roles generally prevent things like that from happening. As I said there is no case for Drixx being scum so there is no reason to be voting him outside RVS unless you're reaction fishing or trying to pressure him. Any other vote outside of RVS would imply that there is a case against the person you are voting. So, why did you vote Drixx?
literallypam
literallypam
Townie
literallypam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by literallypam »

Because it seemed like most people were voting for him and he seems more dangerous as mafia than useful as town. Also, it's mostly random.
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

literallypam wrote:Because it seemed like most people were voting for him and he seems more dangerous as mafia than useful as town. Also, it's mostly random.

Is it random or do you have a case??
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Drixx »

literallypam wrote:Because it seemed like most people were voting for him and he seems more dangerous as mafia than useful as town. Also, it's mostly random.

Two RVS votes aren't "most people".

Why do you say that I am more dangerous as mafia than useful as town? Do you know me? Have you read my games?

I can link you to very good games where I played assigned as mafia and did very good, but I can also show you games where I absolutely nailed it as town too. I would say that I am probably a little above average. There are tons of players on this site who are way better than me.

You still haven't explained who you think was scared to vote for me and why.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
literallypam
literallypam
Townie
literallypam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by literallypam »

Drixx wrote:

Two RVS votes aren't "most people".

Why do you say that I am more dangerous as mafia than useful as town? Do you know me? Have you read my games?

I can link you to very good games where I played assigned as mafia and did very good, but I can also show you games where I absolutely nailed it as town too. I would say that I am probably a little above average. There are tons of players on this site who are way better than me.

You still haven't explained who you think was scared to vote for me and why.

Nobody likes to be the 3rd vote on anyone. You know that
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Drixx »

Setting aside whether or not the 3rd vote is more meaningful than others, you have avoided the question: please quote the posts that make you believe people wanted to vote me but were afraid to do so.

I'm also quite interested to know your mafia experience.
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

Reubus Swagrid wrote:Ayo Pam, how many people constitutes everyone? 2?

Also is it your first time playing Mafia?

I so asked him before
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

Legit ignoring all my questions

Reubus Swagrid wrote:
Reubus Swagrid wrote:Ayo Pam, how many people constitutes everyone? 2?

Also is it your first time playing Mafia?

I so asked him before

Reubus Swagrid wrote:

Reubus Swagrid wrote:

Is it random or do you have a case??

Reubus Swagrid wrote:
literallypam wrote:
Reubus Swagrid wrote:

NK analysis, scum hunting and power roles generally prevent things like that from happening. As I said there is no case for Drixx being scum so there is no reason to be voting him outside RVS unless you're reaction fishing or trying to pressure him. Any other vote outside of RVS would imply that there is a case against the person you are voting. So, why did you vote Drixx?

Reubus Swagrid wrote:

literallypam
literallypam
Townie
literallypam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:09 am

Post by literallypam »

Oh come on, I've answered all your questions, you just keep re-phrasing them.
literallypam
literallypam
Townie
literallypam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:10 am

Post by literallypam »

I don't care if it makes me look scummy, i'm getting tired of answering the question and Drixx being like, "LOL QUOTE THE POST."
Rufus Delorian
Rufus Delorian
Townie
Rufus Delorian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Rufus Delorian »

Literallypam, is there anyone that seems scummy to you at this point?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Drixx »

literallypam wrote:I don't care if it makes me look scummy, i'm getting tired of answering the question and Drixx being like, "LOL QUOTE THE POST."

You said that you saw people who wanted to vote for me but were scared. I've asked you which people... you gave no names. I asked you what they said that made you think they were scared, and you responded with some tripe about voting 3rd against someone.

Basically you just made up a reason to vote, and I've asked you questions to see if you could actually legit show evidence that you had reason to believe other people wanted to vote me but were scared to. You have been unable to produce any evidence and dodged every question, and now you're making a straw man argument.

You're caught scum. People pay attention on this site. You can't just make something up that you have no way to support and hope nobody will question it. Consider this a friendly suggestion to up your game. But not too friendly, because you're scum and we have to lynch you. But you should definitely keep playing here. You also slipped a bit talking about VCA concepts and refusing to talk about your experience, but you probably realized why I asked I'm guessing.

Anyway, that was easy.

VOTE: Literallypam
literallypam
literallypam
Townie
literallypam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:53 am

Post by literallypam »

I never said I had much of a reason. You wanted reasons, so I gave you the weak reasons I could think of. I just saw a bunch of votes for Drixx. I guess that's what I get for not reading more carefully.
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

Drixx wrote:
literallypam wrote:I don't care if it makes me look scummy, i'm getting tired of answering the question and Drixx being like, "LOL QUOTE THE POST."

You said that you saw people who wanted to vote for me but were scared. I've asked you which people... you gave no names. I asked you what they said that made you think they were scared, and you responded with some tripe about voting 3rd against someone.

Basically you just made up a reason to vote, and I've asked you questions to see if you could actually legit show evidence that you had reason to believe other people wanted to vote me but were scared to. You have been unable to produce any evidence and dodged every question, and now you're making a straw man argument.

You're caught scum. People pay attention on this site. You can't just make something up that you have no way to support and hope nobody will question it. Consider this a friendly suggestion to up your game. But not too friendly, because you're scum and we have to lynch you. But you should definitely keep playing here. You also slipped a bit talking about VCA concepts and refusing to talk about your experience, but you probably realized why I asked I'm guessing.

Anyway, that was easy.

VOTE: Literallypam

Thank you
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

literallypam wrote:Oh come on, I've answered all your questions, you just keep re-phrasing them.

They're 4 different questions;

How many people constitutes everyone?

Was your vote random or do you actually have a case?

If so, why did you vote Drixx?

Do posts 47 & 48 contradict each other?
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

Gee we're chugging along slowly, where is everyone?? We need a lot more posting happening here

@Zaicon

What are you going to do about Hawkleader?
Rufus Delorian
Rufus Delorian
Townie
Rufus Delorian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by Rufus Delorian »

I was waiting to see if anyone else would give opinions on the Literallypam accusation...I'm not as convinced as you & Drixx seem to be.

This might get some discussion going:

My susipicions of Kagesong have increased, in :

kagesong wrote:
Truth be told, the Scum's best strategy now would be to kill you tonight. That would, by your own statement make Kirroha seem guilty, regardless of her guilt. Actually I would be more suspicious of Kirroha if you remain alive.

Sounds to me like he's planning to kill someone other than guttsa tonight, maybe to make Kirroha look guilty. Then he link back to that post and say "Oh, the scum didn't do what was obviously the best strategy, I can't be scum because I would have, let's lynch Kirroha!" Or he'll kill Kirroha and try to get a lynch on Guttsa.

VOTE: Kagesong
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by kagesong »

Rufus Delorian wrote:I was waiting to see if anyone else would give opinions on the Literallypam accusation...I'm not as convinced as you & Drixx seem to be.

This might get some discussion going:

My susipicions of Kagesong have increased, in :

kagesong wrote:
Truth be told, the Scum's best strategy now would be to kill you tonight. That would, by your own statement make Kirroha seem guilty, regardless of her guilt. Actually I would be more suspicious of Kirroha if you remain alive.

Sounds to me like he's planning to kill someone other than guttsa tonight, maybe to make Kirroha look guilty. Then he link back to that post and say "Oh, the scum didn't do what was obviously the best strategy, I can't be scum because I would have, let's lynch Kirroha!" Or he'll kill Kirroha and try to get a lynch on Guttsa.

VOTE: Kagesong

Well, sadly, I can't argue with your logic. Sadly for the town you are wrong. However, you would want to try to make a case against the fella who fingers you as scum. You know, so I can't prove it further later on. But your case is intriguing. In fact, can I vote for myself? Because I will, if the town thinks your case is good, I'll lead the charge. :D :D :D
literallypam
literallypam
Townie
literallypam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:28 pm

Post by literallypam »

Reubus Swagrid wrote:
literallypam wrote:Oh come on, I've answered all your questions, you just keep re-phrasing them.

They're 4 different questions;

How many people constitutes everyone?

Was your vote random or do you actually have a case?

It was random

If so, why did you vote Drixx?

Do posts 47 & 48 contradict each other?

This is the last time I answer:

It was because I saw other people voting him at first.

I'm more comfortable now that I think about it because a good player is more dangerous as mafia than useful as town.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:28 am

Post by kirroha »

hawkleader3 wrote:VOTE: notachipmunk

His claim of not being a chipmunk early seems panicky

Hey guys. I'm hawkleader3 and I've been in a few mafia games. Still learning, but I've played around 6 or so games. I wish you all the best of luck

hawkleader3 wrote:
Reubus Swagrid wrote:Who is even awake?
+8 Timezone here

Central. So whichever that is. Usually (or at least in all the games I've played in) people start bandwagons to get pressure onto others at this point in the mafia game as nobody has made major reactions to the RVS votes.

We need to hear more from this guy, who has only made two non-game-related posts. Just popping this in.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:30 am

Post by kirroha »

kagesong wrote:
guttsa wrote:First of all, I'm newbie at this game (my first mafia game), so it's possible I'm saying something stupid.
It's a bit suspicious how
intense
is your rage at me, if I end up dead, things will turn ugly for you (my innocence will be proven)!
Nice of you, putting a rope in your neck, so soon in the game.
Apparently I was right about you being an unstable individual. xD

Oh please, don't introduce needless WIFOM in this game please. :P

Regardless, it is early in the day and I find it strange you are discussing potential night-kill analyses!
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:31 am

Post by kirroha »

Also, kagesong, that quote above makes me feel as if you're absolutely sure that guttsa is definitely town. Why is that?
with a chainsaw.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:44 am

Post by kagesong »

kirroha wrote:Also, kagesong, that quote above makes me feel as if you're absolutely sure that guttsa is definitely town. Why is that?

I'm not certain about anything :D. I just happen to think I know who the scums is.
Rufus Delorian
Rufus Delorian
Townie
Rufus Delorian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Rufus Delorian »

You seem awfully confident about reads you claimed to have made after, what? 2 pages?

I'm assuming you still suspect me and literallypam...or should that be literallypam and I?