Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

FrogSC2 wrote:Multiple people, especially newer players, attack and accuse me of scum convincingly now.

I'll give you a jump start:
I'm attacking Drixx, the leader of the Pam train. Use that and content as fuel for your arguments.
I've asked players questions, question my motives for those prods and reasonings for those questions.

I really thought I was the leader of the Pam train as per this post:

Reubus Swagrid wrote:
literallypam wrote:And also because it seems like everyone wants a Drixx lynch but everyone who hasn't voted is scared they'll look bad jumping on now.

VOTE: literallypam

This is RVS, nobody said they wanted a Drixx lynch. Also you're jumping on now? There is no case for Drixx being scum so jumping on this 'wagon' that has no substance would look bad, which is what you seem do be doing.

but whatever floats your boat
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:50 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

PantherPunt wrote:
Drixx wrote:Read the rules at the start of the game. Messaging a player about an ongoing game is a really big violation of the site rules here.

And anyway, you are doing very good at injecting aggressiveness into the game. You got me to respond, and with you two and me I think we can get the others involved more. Let's do it, yeah?

what's your read on frog?

Lol. Drixx is orbiting the dark side of the moon possibly all game. Such obvious radio silence.

For the sake of disclosure what I really think, and to encourage Drixx and others to open up:

Town:
Me- because I'm the sheriff jailor obviously
Kaesong- I've discussed this, I could ISO in a scum light, but the first pages D1 told me enough.
Panther- mind meld
Reubus- Pam push + range of interactions (genuine)

Slight town:
Drixx - will be lock clear if Pam flips, good instinct on pressuring, but hypocritical in not opening the game up and withholding opinions on literally anyone other than Pam
Notachipmunk - almost 100 null, but more willing to post about anyone/anything

Slight scum:
Kirroha - logic is off on current vote, avoids center of discussion (being it or discussing Pam/Drixx+Reubus)

Scum:
Literallypam- *uses dodge!* + perspective in posts
Rufus- focused defensive, felt like he was trying to just survive early D1 instead of hunting. +Reads of less logic

Remember, the flips can set up a path of changes in reads. It's ok to change your opinions *as long as you have a good reason and explain it*

The reason I'm setting this list out is to increase openness and discourage selfish play styles that actually hurt town. If no opinions are given, no actual day can exist beyond fluff, troll, or lurk.
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:59 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

In some games, dependent on other players' experience, no reads list are necessary because everyone is capable of reading between the lines. This is not one of those games. I think if we were to go the subtle reads list route, it would quickly devolve into excessive/ unnecessary WIFOM. Not to mention it allows certain players to never commit to posting any opinions at all.

I guess I'm saying, forget fancy play for now. Try to be more open and honest, and if you're genuine it will show in your posts and responses. The obvious major benefit of this is we can develop an easy group POE list after we share our basic reads lists that were willing to stand by.
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:02 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

Reubus Swagrid wrote:
FrogSC2 wrote:Multiple people, especially newer players, attack and accuse me of scum convincingly now.

I'm attacking Drixx, the leader of the Pam train. Use that and content as fuel for your arguments.
I've asked players questions, question my motives for those prods and reasonings for those questions.

Reubus Swagrid wrote:
literallypam wrote:And also because it seems like everyone wants a Drixx lynch but everyone who hasn't voted is scared they'll look bad jumping on now.

This is RVS, nobody said they wanted a Drixx lynch. Also you're jumping on now? There is no case for Drixx being scum so jumping on this 'wagon' that has no substance would look bad, which is what you seem do be doing.

You sunk your battleship.

You want lock clear (pending scum flip) before going into the night that bad?
notachipmunk
notachipmunk
she
Goon
notachipmunk
she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:40 am

Post by notachipmunk »

I know you said don't hammer but since it's back at 3 votes, and pam not saying anything in this thread in over 2 days...
pressure back on him

also I think that is long enough to request a prod on him, yes?
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:57 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

I tried a mod prod last page :-/
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:03 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume there isn't any site feature that let's you generate or view current vote count and/or vote history?

@notachipmunk

Only real threat about L-1 is Pam can self hammer if she's scum (and obvious lynch today) and deny town any scum hunting / solving by literally killing the day early. You dig?
notachipmunk
notachipmunk
she
Goon
notachipmunk
she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:24 am

Post by notachipmunk »

So L-1 is bad? And do you think they would do that instead of trying to defend it (or answer any of the 109879087689087 questions presented to them and dodged?)
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:31 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

notachipmunk wrote:So L-1 is bad? And do you think they would do that instead of trying to defend it (or answer any of the 109879087689087 questions presented to them and dodged?)

I'm leaning towards Pam is most likely actually scum.

I'm leaning towards everyone recognizes the Pam lynch D1 is 100% happening.

I'm leaning towards, if Pam were smart scum, he'd self-hammer to deprive town.

So yes, L-1 is a bad thing right now, on ANYONE.
notachipmunk
notachipmunk
she
Goon
notachipmunk
she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:36 am

Post by notachipmunk »

Alright UNVOTE:
If someone else can confirm to me that what Frog is saying is good reasoning that'd be cool. Like I assume that's generally a smart idea but I wanna know for sure that this isn't a don't-vote-pam-because-he-wants-to-spare-him kinda thing.
I am assuming Froglogic > my newbie logic
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:59 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

notachipmunk wrote:Alright UNVOTE:
If someone else can confirm to me that what Frog is saying is good reasoning that'd be cool. Like I assume that's generally a smart idea but I wanna know for sure that this isn't a don't-vote-pam-because-he-wants-to-spare-him kinda thing.

Use the force young padawon warrior.

Look within you must.

You will know when you are calm, at peace.
notachipmunk
notachipmunk
she
Goon
notachipmunk
she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:10 am

Post by notachipmunk »

FrogSC2 wrote:
notachipmunk wrote:Alright UNVOTE:

Use the force young padawon warrior.

Look within you must.

You will know when you are calm, at peace.

Ok, Yoda =p
Rufus Delorian
Rufus Delorian
Townie
Rufus Delorian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Rufus Delorian »

UNVOTE: LiterallyPam

FrogSC2 wrote:

Town:
Me- because I'm the sheriff jailor obviously

I'm probably falling into a silly simple trap here.

This is a lie, I'm the Jailkeeper.

Town wouldn't lie about this, FrogSC2 is the Mafia Roleblocker, we need to lynch him today, I'll jail Kagesong tonight and if there's no kill, we lynch him the next day.

VOTE: FrogSC2

Alternately, if you don't believe my claim, lynch me today and expose Frog's lie then lynch him and Kagesong...kill Frog or Me, that gives the most info
notachipmunk
notachipmunk
she
Goon
notachipmunk
she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:10 am

Post by notachipmunk »

@ Rufus

I took what Frog said as semi-sarcasm about his role, because isn't sheriff = cop which is a separate thing from jailkeeper?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:02 am

Post by PantherPunt »

Goddammit Rufus
Rufus Delorian
Rufus Delorian
Townie
Rufus Delorian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Rufus Delorian »

I can't see any other way to read it:

FrogSC2 wrote:
PantherPunt wrote:

Lol. Drixx is orbiting the dark side of the moon possibly all game. Such obvious radio silence.

For the sake of disclosure what I really think, and to encourage Drixx and others to open up:

Town:
Me- because I'm the sheriff
jailor
obviously
Kaesong- I've discussed this, I could ISO in a scum light, but the first pages D1 told me enough.
Panther- mind meld

Slight town:
Drixx - will be lock clear if Pam flips, good instinct on pressuring, but hypocritical in not opening the game up and withholding opinions on literally anyone other than Pam

Slight scum:
Kirroha - logic is off on current vote, avoids center of discussion (being it or discussing Pam/Drixx+Reubus)

Scum:
Rufus- focused defensive, felt like he was trying to just survive early D1 instead of hunting. +Reads of less logic

Remember, the flips can set up a path of changes in reads. It's ok to change your opinions *as long as you have a good reason and explain it*

The reason I'm setting this list out is to increase openness and discourage selfish play styles that actually hurt town. If no opinions are given, no actual day can exist beyond fluff, troll, or lurk.

He's the Mafia Roleblocker, check the role grid, maybe he stuck the Sheriff thing in there so he could claim he meant Cop if the Doctor got lynched or killed tonight.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:11 am

Post by PantherPunt »

He wasn't being serious. But i understand what you thought and it's something to learn from.

Also, the only way you survive the night is if we lynch scum and you jail the other scum tonight. And I'm about 92% sure you targeting kage will not accomplish that.
Rufus Delorian
Rufus Delorian
Townie
Rufus Delorian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Rufus Delorian »

If you're right then...crap, big fuck up from me.

It's hard to read a joking tone from plain text.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:14 am

Post by PantherPunt »

Little do scum know this is just some tricky #levels

And when you flip VT you'll be the town mvp
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by FrogSC2 »

Rufus is WIFOM master. Even sounded genuine.

Also, read:
"Follow the Cop" in the Wiki
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

Rufus Delorian wrote:I can't see any other way to read it:

FrogSC2 wrote:
PantherPunt wrote:

Town:
Me- because I'm the sheriff
jailor
obviously
Panther- mind meld

Slight town:

Slight scum:

Scum:

He's the Mafia Roleblocker, check the role grid, maybe he stuck the Sheriff thing in there so he could claim he meant Cop if the Doctor got lynched or killed tonight.

This either confirms my suspicions or derails the fuck out of them.
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

Spoiler: Holy shit that wall of text
FrogSC2 wrote:
Reubus Swagrid wrote:

Reubus Swagrid wrote:

What mean?
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by FrogSC2 »

Reubus Swagrid wrote:
Spoiler: Holy shit that wall of text
FrogSC2 wrote:
Reubus Swagrid wrote:

Reubus Swagrid wrote:

What mean?

I've generally included both you and Drixx being the Pam promoters, but I framed a few arguments as Drixx being the leader of the Pam train (when you pretty much were).

You're asking for this recognition.

If Pam flips scum, as you suspect according to your vote, then you'll pretty much be a lock clear town. That would make you the main night kill target, especially is the public acknowledges you as the train leader.

I'm framing Drixx as the leader so in the event of Pam!Scum, Drixx is the preferred NK, because he is the more suspicious of the two of you (to me).

So what I'm saying is, why do you want that recognition of being seen as the Pam train leader?

It's in the open now, so no point in not explaining what I was doing there.
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:46 pm

Post by FrogSC2 »

I asked a series of pretty specific questions for:
Kagesong
LiterallyPam
Kirroha
Drixx
Rufus

Got some pretty plain answers. Feel free to dodge or dive into it. It's your choice.
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:21 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

@Panther

Dead game is dead.

Sadness