Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

FrogSC2 wrote:So here's what I think is going to happen.

1) TPR counter claims and Rufus hangs. GG, Town wins.

2) No one counter claims, Rufus is able to clear 1 more person.

Considering we're at 7 players, that limits the POE to 5 players.

Rufus and (assume myself) whoever he roleblocked will die tonight and tomorrow night.

We will be able to narrow down the POE to:
7 players alive, 5 in the POE - D2
5 players alive, 4 in the POE - D3
3 players alive, 3 in the POE - D4 (MYLO)

All we have to do is Town block 2 players in the POE and it should be GG.

AKA, we need a strong POE of 3 players today, assuming Rufus IS the real Town Power Role.

Living players:
Drixx, FrogSC2, kagesong, notachipmunk, PhantomCobalt, Reubus Swagrid, Rufus Delorian

Assuming both Rufus and myself are cleared, players in the POE:
Drixx, kagesong, notachipmunk, PhantomCobalt, Reubus Swagrid

I very much want to make notachipmunk a Town Block member.

Considering Reubus' push on Rufus after the Panther flip, I find this push SOMEWHAT logical for both a villager and a wolf, so I cannot put Reubus as a clear DESPITE the early push on Pam.

Same goes for Drixx, his lines avoided contact with almost everyone else other than zeroing in on Pam (and pushback on me for wanting more lines from him).

I'm HOPING Rufus isn't the real TPR and we can end this in a perfect sweep today, and the real TPR will come forward.

*Note*

If you are the REAL Town Power Role, you need to counter claim Rufus now.

ffs man, I hit scum so early in the game. It was the first proper case (the one against Drixx was pretty bad) the game had seen. This sounds like WIFOM but why the hell would I, as scum jump on my partner at post 47? And the Rufus after pam was so damn obvious from my posting that it hurts my eyes. He gave terrible reasons as to why pam was town. I claim VT. Why would I screw over my partner so hard (and quite unnecessarily so) if I were scum? This makes no sense. I really should be cleared so we can move onto other possibilities. This is the second time you've tried to underpin my involvement in the lynching of pam. It's as if you're trying to reduce all the towncred I've accumulated. At least I'm last in your POE
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

Drixx wrote:I'm tempted to lynch Frog today, just for suggesting that any sane mafia player would kill their only partner and for themselves into having to night kill 3 times and mislynch 3 times to win, all alone, and without getting caught.

To call that "distancing" might be the most absurd thing I've ever read in my life.

<3 bae
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:31 pm

Post by kagesong »

Reubus Swagrid wrote:
ffs man, I hit scum so early in the game. It was the first proper case (the one against Drixx was pretty bad) the game had seen. This sounds like WIFOM but why the hell would I, as scum jump on my partner at post 47? And the Rufus after pam was so damn obvious from my posting that it hurts my eyes. He gave terrible reasons as to why pam was town. I claim VT. Why would I screw over my partner so hard (and quite unnecessarily so) if I were scum? This makes no sense. I really should be cleared so we can move onto other possibilities. This is the second time you've tried to underpin my involvement in the lynching of pam. It's as if you're trying to reduce all the towncred I've accumulated. At least I'm last in your POE

He's specifically trying to mechanically destroy town credit for anyone but himself. Rufus was my #1 scum after Pam. But the obvious misdirection that Frog is giving makes it quite clear. Choo Choo

VOTE: FrogSC
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:57 pm

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

Kage. I say we lynch Rufus today and Frog tomorrow if Rufus doesn't flip scum. Can you work with me here??
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:57 pm

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

Or convince me otherwise
Rufus Delorian
Rufus Delorian
Townie
Rufus Delorian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:39 am

Post by Rufus Delorian »

No-one's counterclaimed Jailkeeper. Frog kinda did but has retracted. If someone else claims it, lynch me then them.
notachipmunk
notachipmunk
she
Goon
notachipmunk
she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:09 am

Post by notachipmunk »

@Reubus
(I know you were talking to kage specifically here but.....)
If you try to lynch Rufus and he flips town, and JK, that may be our only power role depending on the setup. Is it worth risking? If not for his JK claim I would be a lottt more suspicious of him right now for not lynching pam.
The problem is no one else has claimed JK. That being said if he is not and someone else is, they may still be trying to prevent being a scum target and keeping quiet, as the confused JK claim D1 was a weird move.
Also, if Rufus were to go down and flip town (and even as JK), why lynch Frog? I mean I can see why you would want to lynch Frog, but I don't see how it's a definitive logical step after a Rufus lynch too since he seems to believe Rufus 100% until a counterclaim is made. Connect the dots for me pretty please!
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:22 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

Reubus Swagrid wrote:
FrogSC2 wrote:So here's what I think is going to happen.

1) TPR counter claims and Rufus hangs. GG, Town wins.

2) No one counter claims, Rufus is able to clear 1 more person.

Considering we're at 7 players, that limits the POE to 5 players.

Rufus and (assume myself) whoever he roleblocked will die tonight and tomorrow night.

We will be able to narrow down the POE to:
7 players alive, 5 in the POE - D2
5 players alive, 4 in the POE - D3
3 players alive, 3 in the POE - D4 (MYLO)

All we have to do is Town block 2 players in the POE and it should be GG.

AKA, we need a strong POE of 3 players today, assuming Rufus IS the real Town Power Role.

Living players:
Drixx, FrogSC2, kagesong, notachipmunk, PhantomCobalt, Reubus Swagrid, Rufus Delorian

Assuming both Rufus and myself are cleared, players in the POE:
Drixx, kagesong, notachipmunk, PhantomCobalt, Reubus Swagrid

I very much want to make notachipmunk a Town Block member.

Considering Reubus' push on Rufus after the Panther flip, I find this push SOMEWHAT logical for both a villager and a wolf, so I cannot put Reubus as a clear DESPITE the early push on Pam.

Same goes for Drixx, his lines avoided contact with almost everyone else other than zeroing in on Pam (and pushback on me for wanting more lines from him).

I'm HOPING Rufus isn't the real TPR and we can end this in a perfect sweep today, and the real TPR will come forward.

*Note*

If you are the REAL Town Power Role, you need to counter claim Rufus now.

You expect me to say "Psssh, yeah Reubus is 100% Town".

I can't do that because I don't know this.

If you look at my POE, you aren't even on it. You're at the VERY bottom next to Drixx.

I like to explore every option from every perspective. Especially with such a long and drawn out game.
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:23 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

Oh yeah, @Reubus, unless you're counterclaiming Rufus, please take your vote off of him.
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:27 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

kagesong wrote:
Reubus Swagrid wrote:

He's specifically trying to mechanically destroy town credit for anyone but himself. Rufus was my #1 scum after Pam. But the obvious misdirection that Frog is giving makes it quite clear. Choo Choo

kagesong

You're either purposefully misunderstand, or unable to understand me. Both of the cases are sad, but at least one involves you being the actual scum.

I AM NEVER BEING VOTED TODAY EVER, IN ANY WORLDS.

1) Rufus HARD CLAIMED jailkeeper believeably, and backed it up again today with his action on me. Unless someone counter claims, Rufus is hard town cleared, and I am soft town cleared.

2) The only reason the Pam lynch went through was because of my vote. Guess who wasn't on the Pam vote by the mods count. PhantomCobalt and you. You 2 will ALWAYS be lynches ahead of me because of this alone.

3) Look at my gamesolving and interaction. Where has any other player's level of interaction been?

----

I realize this is anewbie game, but I kind of expected more the more experienced players.

I've played with Phantom before, and even though he's on the square POE hopefully he can talk sense into you guys.
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:29 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

Reubus Swagrid wrote:Kage. I say we lynch Rufus today and Frog tomorrow if Rufus doesn't flip scum. Can you work with me here??

Fuck it.

I'm pretty much done with this site.

I'm a nillager. Good luck.

I'll check in sometime and not interact with any, not strategize, etc.

Great game guys.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:33 am

Post by kagesong »

FrogSC2 wrote:
kagesong wrote:
Reubus Swagrid wrote:

kagesong

You're either purposefully misunderstand, or unable to understand me. Both of the cases are sad, but at least one involves you being the actual scum.

I AM NEVER BEING VOTED TODAY EVER, IN ANY WORLDS.

1) Rufus HARD CLAIMED jailkeeper believeably, and backed it up again today with his action on me. Unless someone counter claims, Rufus is hard town cleared, and I am soft town cleared.

2) The only reason the Pam lynch went through was because of my vote. Guess who wasn't on the Pam vote by the mods count. PhantomCobalt and you. You 2 will ALWAYS be lynches ahead of me because of this alone.

3) Look at my gamesolving and interaction. Where has any other player's level of interaction been?

----

I realize this is anewbie game, but I kind of expected more the more experienced players.

I've played with Phantom before, and even though he's on the square POE hopefully he can talk sense into you guys.

Ok, so YES my vote was made late, I explained that I had emergency situations in real world and asked the mod to count it as Pam. I can not help that the mod did not. I think everyone else realizes that is slightly beyond my control. The ONLY other possible scum besides you and Rufus is Phantom. I don't see enough from Kirroha to be informed. But, I still see your interaction as distractions.
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:34 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

I'm so tempted to self vote and peace
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:34 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

kagesong, you honestly believe I'm scum over everyone else?
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:35 am

Post by kagesong »

@ Reubus Let's wait and see what a few others think. As I said, in my POE it's one tonight, the other tomorrow, we win. Of course, if neither flip scum, I would easily become D4 lynch. OR lynch me tonight. I flip town. Lynch Frog tomorrow. There ya go. No matter what town wins.
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:37 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

Rufus - who mechanically hard cleared me, is still voting me. What in the... *mind is blown*

Ruebus - is still voting the ONLY uncounterclaimed Town Power Role (Rufus) - what in the mother flipper? And wants to put me next on the lynch because... as a soft/hard cleared Town I'm exploring every option? Because I'm interacting and opening up interaction with every player? Seriously, shame on you if you're town.

Drixx - refuses to even acknowledge bussing/distancing as a strategy. Refuses to engage with players on any discussion that isn't directly targetted. If you want to vote me Drixx, I'll gladly self-vote and leave you to it.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:38 am

Post by kagesong »

FrogSC2 wrote:kagesong, you honestly believe I'm scum over everyone else?

Not necessarily. Rufus could be scum claiming jk and having jailed you in a game with no jk whatsoever so no counter could be made, then using jailing you to cover up his night kill. Since he is "confirmed jailor" no one would suspect him. And since he "jailed" you it soft clears you, so you point at everyone but him which keeps him from being lynched. Scum wins. BUT, that would seem very advanced from a newbie.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:39 am

Post by kagesong »

kagesong wrote:

Not necessarily. Rufus could be scum claiming jk and having jailed you in a game with no jk whatsoever so no counter could be made, then using jailing you to cover up his night kill. Since he is "confirmed jailor" no one would suspect him. And since he "jailed" you it soft clears you, so you point at everyone but him which keeps him from being lynched. Scum wins. BUT, that would seem very advanced from a newbie.

This would also explain why the role has not been counter-claimed. IF ANYONE HAS A TOWN ROLE THAT WOULD DISCLUDE JAILOR PLEASE CLAIM.
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:40 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

kagesong wrote:@ Reubus Let's wait and see what a few others think. As I said, in my POE it's one tonight, the other tomorrow, we win. Of course, if neither flip scum, I would easily become D4 lynch. OR lynch me tonight. I flip town. Lynch Frog tomorrow. There ya go. No matter what town wins.

If I'm on anyone's POE at ANY POINT, I'd like to hear why I'm not Town. Not why I'm scum- why I'm not Town. If you can verbalize it, I'll self vote today.
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:41 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

kagesong wrote:

I've been repeating constantly...

If anyone is a town power role other than bulletproof (which is a seperate claiming strategy), claim NOW and we lynch Rufus for a GG.

Otherwise, Rufus is a confirmed Town.

I feel like when I press send, my messages enter dead space.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:43 am

Post by kagesong »

FrogSC2 wrote:
kagesong wrote:

If anyone is a town power role other than bulletproof (which is a seperate claiming strategy), claim NOW and we lynch Rufus for a GG.

Sadly, one must consider the low level of activity in this game, this alone would make it believable that the cop or etc. would be to claim.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:46 am

Post by kagesong »

FrogSC2 wrote:
kagesong wrote:

Quite frankly, because you're coming off as a try-hard. You're tactics seem to change with the wind as if you're trying to keep up. There is no way I can say not town. You've been careful. Maybe you are town. But I find good reason to put you at 65% scum. Where as Rufus is 100% dependant on role-claim. And Phantom hasn't given enough data. I see Reubus and Drixx as pretty well cleared townie.
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:47 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

kagesong wrote:
FrogSC2 wrote:
kagesong wrote:

Sadly, one must consider the low level of activity in this game, this alone would make it believable that the cop or etc. would be to claim.

Explain this thought process again please?

You believe since the activity level is low, therefore there must a cop instead of a jailkeeper who isn't claiming?

You make some pretty nuts logical leaps out of nowhere.

Again, point out where any of my play was considered NOT TOWN.
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:51 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

kagesong wrote:
FrogSC2 wrote:
kagesong wrote:

Quite frankly, because you're coming off as a try-hard. You're tactics seem to change with the wind as if you're trying to keep up. There is no way I can say not town. You've been careful. Maybe you are town. But I find good reason to put you at 65% scum. Where as Rufus is 100% dependant on role-claim. And Phantom hasn't given enough data. I see Reubus and Drixx as pretty well cleared townie.

I've given reasons why other players are not acting Town.

I'd like you to give me reasons why I'm not town.

So far your entire logic is:
1) I put a lot of effort into the game - this is not alignment indicative
2) I strategize - This is a town tell for being 'game solvey' - FFS, I developed a potential gamebreaking strategy today
3) I'm careful? - This isn't true at all. Look at my posting style. It's immidiately what I think. My thoughts are part of the shared pool of knowledge.
4) You mention Phantom, Reubus, and Drixx, as being MORE town than me?
Phantom - was Kirroha, who didn't even comment on Pam and didn't answer anny questions
Reubus - pushed the only uncounterclaimed Town Power Role claim today with a vote (this is NOT town)
Drixx - has no engaged with other players' motivations to establish a pam beyond the Pam lynch (this is not necessarily NOT town, it could just be lazy town)

I've made very clear opinions on all of these players WITH REASONS. YOU HAVE YET TO EXPLAIN YOUR REASONS. 0_o

And this is a communication game FFS.
FrogSC2
FrogSC2
Goon
FrogSC2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:58 am

Post by FrogSC2 »

Anyway I see your point.

Forget that I hammered Pam entirely. Forget it. Getting the Pam lynch yesterday was scummy as fuck.

Forget that I've been pushing for more engagement from other players. Lurking is pro-town anyway.

Forget that I'm pushing against voting Rufus who would be next in the POE. We should probably lynch that uncounterclaimed jailkeeper anyway. I'm so scum for defending him again Reubus + you lot still scum reading him because logic and all. Logic is scummy.

That whole POE thing I did D1, shouldn't have done that. It clearly helps scum when we identify scum potential and lynch in that group no matter what.

That whole strategy about guaranteeing a Town win 100% of the time I developed D2- That was so scummy. Obviously scum love losing, which is why I developed such a plan as scum, so I could lose.

Even though I'm mechanically cleared after I was jailkept last night and a kill went through - clearly there must be some sort of error and I'm the scum. You shouldn't at minimum soft clear me as town. That should make me hard scum if anything!

-_-

Seriously, I'm never, ever, ever a vote.

And if anyone can verbalize how in any world I would ever be lynched, I'd love to hear it, I'll gladly self-hammer and just peace.