Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 998, VFP wrote:
In post 997, Dwlee99 wrote:Peta, I'm convinced that if I told you my favorite Wawa smoothie you'd think it was scum-indicative.
What is it?
Caramel Cream.
I prefer they, thanks :)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata
Location: Bad Player Correctional Institute, for parole violations

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:03 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 995, VFP wrote:The Nero wagon is terrible. Mainly from who's on it alone.
Each one on the wagon give a 1 liner why for my tiny brain why.
Evaluating wagons based on who is on them is a losing strategy on Day 1.

Nero's iso is nothing but misreps and opportunistic manipulation. He is not scum hunting, he is trolling the town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:04 am

Post by petapan »

In post 997, Dwlee99 wrote:Peta, I'm convinced that if I told you my favorite Wawa smoothie you'd think it was scum-indicative.
honestly you were doing better but that post was gross, like you were looking to springboard off someone else's read into being able to vote dgb. not gonna be voting you anytime soon but was not about to let that pass without comment
free crypto
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:05 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1000, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 998, VFP wrote:
What is it?
Caramel Cream.
Nice!
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:05 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 995, VFP wrote:The Nero wagon is terrible. Mainly from who's on it alone.
I like to think my reasons are pretty obvious and I think his ISO being full of misrep more than actual scumhunting speaks for itself
Also not liking a wagon because of who is voting there on DAY 1 is just ???
Nero is just scummy in a vacuum no matter who votes there, I don't know what it is with some people insisting on doing weird associations on day 1 without any kind of flip
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata
Location: Bad Player Correctional Institute, for parole violations

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:06 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

You've got this weird shtick this game whining about players that scumread you instead of scum hunting.

It's probably alignment-indicative.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:06 am

Post by petapan »

In post 999, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 990, petapan wrote:really? how am i supposed to know that? a lot of the votes were earlygame sheepvotes, how am i to judge substance there
lmfao by paying attention to the game
okay which of these was i supposed to assume was not a serious agreement with my read
In post 28, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Dwlee99
In post 37, Titus wrote:I like DGB's plan. It prevents scum from fake claiming roles later on as the targets wouldn't match. This should only be done until a person is forced to claim. I would modify it though to claim multiple targets so scum can't deduce who is possibly doctor protected. It limits some ability to solve and catch fake claims but it will keep our PRs alive.

For instance if there's an obvtown/IC and everyone crumbs them as one of their options, scum will infer that person was protected. Then if scum shoot a cop, we can ignore all their obvtown crumbs and get their results anyway.

VOTE: Dwelee
In post 50, Rathe wrote:anyway

VOTE: dwlee99
In post 164, Anya wrote:i side with peta on the great peta/dwlee battle of the ages keeping my vote on the potential buccaneer
free crypto
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1005, DrippingGoofball wrote:
You've got this weird shtick this game whining about players that scumread you instead of scum hunting.

It's probably alignment-indicative.
I think I at least have a decent chance of any of my reads being correct.
I prefer they, thanks :)
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:10 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1001, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Nero's iso is nothing but misreps and opportunistic manipulation. He is not scum hunting, he is trolling the town.
Only if its my only go to all game.
There's enough players I don't rate as town on the wagon of someone I do think is town.
There's going to be strong arguments to show me the way though, I'm sure of it.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:14 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1008, VFP wrote:
In post 1001, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Only if its my only go to all game.
There's enough players I don't rate as town on the wagon of someone I do think is town.
There's going to be strong arguments to show me the way though, I'm sure of it.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:15 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1004, nomnomnom wrote:
I like to think my reasons are pretty obvious and I think his ISO being full of misrep more than actual scumhunting speaks for itself
Nero is just scummy in a vacuum no matter who votes there, I don't know what it is with some people insisting on doing weird associations on day 1 without any kind of flip
This is still scum trying to echo from DGB.
Why is it ???.
Nero is town regardless who votes on there. There, I countered you're argument
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:19 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1010, VFP wrote:
In post 1004, nomnomnom wrote:
This is still scum trying to echo from DGB.
Why is it ???.
Nero is town regardless who votes on there. There, I countered you're argument
Great another post accusing me of being a drone having no sentience of my own :neutral:
How is nero town?
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf, I think DGB is the one that's echoing nom + peta
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 992, petapan wrote:
In post 924, Nero Cain wrote:There's at least one scum on my wagon (Titus) so unless you think she's bussing me then I'm town. Nom and Peta are some shade of bad/scummy. There's a risk when you call people scum and that's that they vote you and its not entirely impossible that peta/nom are just sore that I've not liked their posts and think they are scummy.
oh please don't pull the "woe is me" victim act when you're constantly trying to twist people's words against them or make underhanded arguments with regard to lurking
this is not a "woe is me" this is the Mith honest truth. It's only you and nom whining and crying that I'm twisting your words and I haven't. I just felt like you were very active at the beginning of the game and then when you started getting wagon I felt you were less active. And Titus I accused of active lurking BEFORE she went v/la but its not like you give a shit about the actual evidence.
In post 992, petapan wrote:Q: why haven't you moved your vote to anothe wagon?

A:
because I haven't felt as good about the other wagons
, although i would compromise on them if necessary

normal, sane person logic: oh, i see, that makes sense

nero cain logic: oh my god u r scumz keeping the game dead by not starting wagons!

it's impossible for me to think anyone could legitimately believe this, instead it just reads like someone who wants to ring me up on some idiotic gotcha about how not moving my vote makes me scum. at a very basic level i think most people get that not everyone uses their vote the same way, and that's not an indicator of alignment. but nero doesn't care about that, he's not interested in my actual perspective, he just wants an excuse to attack me for not dancing to a set of conditions he's made up on the spot. it's the same shit with everyone he's attacked this game
just for the record, I don't think you ever said the bold. Being shit with ones vote can be scum indicative and is a form of anti-spew. Like you were sitting on a dead wagon and it looks/ed like scum that didn't want to throw thier vote around in fear that people might town read or think that those you voted were less likely to be your buddy. Its pretty normal logic. I think you are the one being maniplutive it this situation especially when you are trying to make yourself look better than you really were.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:32 am

Post by petapan »

lol do you even read the garbage you write
In post 1013, Nero Cain wrote:this is not a "woe is me" this is the Mith honest truth. It's only you and nom whining and crying that I'm twisting your words and I haven't. I just felt like you were very active at the beginning of the game and then when you started getting wagon I felt you were less active. And Titus I accused of active lurking BEFORE she went v/la but its not like you give a shit about the actual evidence.
your "actual evidence" is that everyone who doesn't shit up the thread 24/7 like a fucking goon is lurking, it's idiotic and no one in their right mind would believe it
In post 1013, Nero Cain wrote:just for the record, I don't think you ever said the bold. Being shit with ones vote can be scum indicative and is a form of anti-spew. Like you were sitting on a dead wagon and it looks/ed like scum that didn't want to throw thier vote around in fear that people might town read or think that those you voted were less likely to be your buddy. Its pretty normal logic. I think you are the one being maniplutive it this situation especially when you are trying to make yourself look better than you really were.
motherfucker how does that apply more to me over almost anyone else in the game (it doesn't) and it's because you're scum trying to apply a complete horseshit tell and have zero concern for any actual reasoning, you just wanted to make cheap attacks on me for not moving my vote
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:34 am

Post by petapan »

it is obnoxious how bad and dishonest all your arguments can be but if you spam enough bullshit people just decide you're town apparently
free crypto
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

As a recent example of this: Dunn was traitor in our last game and when he flipped the players that he votes (andre, a50) got tons of town cred. So yes I was fucking worried that you hadn't moved your vote since your 2nd or 3rd post especially when you were saying you'd "compromise" on other wagons but weren't even bothering to move your vote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1011, nomnomnom wrote:Great another post accusing me of being a drone having no sentience of my own
I mean, you saw rathe kinda throw some heat on me, and then you ate it all up. I don't think doing my job and posting about you while also finding peta extremely scummy and voting there is the contradiction you think it is and honestly its not even close to the same thing.

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:40 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1011, nomnomnom wrote:Great another post accusing me of being a drone having no sentience of my own
How is nero town?
What do you expect when you say the same as DGB a couple of post after?
I've played with scum Nero and been burnt enough times, this doesn't fit scum Nero.
When I was questioning Peta in an obvious way that I wasn't siding with Peta, Nero thinks I'm pushing him as scum. Town Nero would care about that, scum Nero won't draw attention here imo.
Unless Dwlee is scum with Nero, which I doubt very strongly otherwise they would be a lot more organised, then defending Dwlee to the point of because the focus against Peta, rather than being in the background throwing mud, makes no sense either.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1014, petapan wrote:your "actual evidence" is that everyone who doesn't shit up the thread 24/7 like a fucking goon is lurking, it's idiotic and no one in their right mind would believe it
no, my actual evidence is that I accuse Titus of lurking in and she doesn't go v/la till

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:43 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1017, Nero Cain wrote:
I mean, you saw rathe kinda throw some heat on me, and then you ate it all up. I don't think doing my job and posting about you while also finding peta extremely scummy and voting there is the contradiction you think it is and honestly its not even close to the same thing.
How is rathe even close to relevant in this discussion
You're trying to detract from the main argument of why I am voting you up
Not mentioning that rathe was, again, the leading post of my wagon so your logic that I am a drone copying rathe makes no sense and is manipulative, it's just pure deflection off the main argument by trying to discredit me instead, and that is just scummy
Also how is it not the same thing?
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:46 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1018, VFP wrote:What do you expect when you say the same as DGB a couple of post after?
are you kidding me
My posts was literally 2 minutes after hers, I was typing my message up as she was posting hers and it came in the pedit
we don't even say the same thing :facepalm:
Frankly on top of that being stupid logic, I find it greatly insulting :igmeou:
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1019, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1014, petapan wrote:your "actual evidence" is that everyone who doesn't shit up the thread 24/7 like a fucking goon is lurking, it's idiotic and no one in their right mind would believe it
no, my actual evidence is that I accuse Titus of lurking in and she doesn't go v/la till
So you're claiming that I went VLA in all of my games just to avoid posting in this one?

I have the largest contract since I separated and a jury trial to prepare for.

I fell behind with work and realized that my activity level would slow down. It's something that I used to post in signups.

Hyper posting Titus is dead.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

There's no way Nero honestly believes this push.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:49 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Two people say the same thing, so the scum is the one that posted 2 minutes later because they're obviously copying the person that said it before! In a forum game!
This isn't chat mafia bro
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla