Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by Casey »

Yo Frog:
In post 1040, Frogsterking wrote:I'm reading both of these posts as fence sitting, pushing for a townie [lim] while distancing from each other, and they put the name first of the townie they're hoping gets [limmed] because they are listing in order of operations.
I'd appreciate it if you would actually pay attention today instead of phoning it in with confirmation bias. Here are
all
my reads today:
In post 861, Casey wrote:I don't know any more.

Italiano / Fred?
In post 946, Casey wrote:
In post 892, Frogsterking wrote:Also Casey what is your current opinion of the scum team?
Gun to my head Lavar Italiano. Or Lavar Fred. Italiano Fred has the greatest interactions and I am super sleepy and don't recall but I think I marked them as likely to be genuine.
In post 956, Casey wrote:Gun to my head I'd say Fred/Lavar because I've been able to connect on a better level with Italiano.
In post 976, Casey wrote:Currently feeling Fred/Italiano. It may be Lavar's lack of action that has me focused there. I'm giving Lavar a pass for being a newbie
In post 994, Casey wrote:It's genuinely impressive that Lavar is my biggest townread, and he's
emulating his mafgame.
Also just before you did your explosive gender reveal, is pretty much where my opinion of Italiano dramatically dropped.
Casey
Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by Casey »

(Specifically the "light townread" part of #993, because that was a full-blown lie.)
Casey
Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by Casey »

Anyway what I was
starting
to say is that @Fred, you never responded to #993. But coming fresh before the wake of Frog's reveal in #996, I can see how that rendered my points moot to you.
Casey
Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:01 pm

Post by Casey »

There's one last thing I want to review, but it's going to take a bit, so I'm heading back to sleep.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Frogsterking »

The longer the day goes the less confident I become in Lavar.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I've noticed three times now that he's mirrored Italiano in his posting style and it's disturbing me. I'm not sure what to make of that except maybe they've been chatting it up in the PT and they're taking on each other's communication style.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Someone verify please: am I crazy or am I crazy? Am I just imagining these??? I believe there are others that I missed too.

In post 871, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 870, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 866, ItalianoVD wrote:Well that wasn’t surprising, I figured it’d be me or Redados to get killed. Rocknil is a little surprising.

I’ve done my reading though. I’ve actually read many times over and it’s still confusing to follow.

@Frederick: So are you saying you initially scumread Frogster for his obsession over what people thought of the nightkill and then solidified your scumread or vice versa?
Actually, while that was what I was saying, I misremembered. I actually scumread Frogsterking for not seeming to attempt to solve the game, then 640 made me more suspicious. The rest of what I recounted was more recent and so I doubt I misremembered anything else.
I find it strange not to remember why you scumread somebody. Like it wasn’t a real scumread to begin with. :neutral:
In post 995, LavarManos wrote:Some might even find it a little suspicious that you are townreading me so much . . .
:?

In post 518, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 517, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Actually, looking at the player list, it seems that I have a minor townread on everyone except for shellyc and rocknil.
In post 513, MagikHorse wrote:
In post 492, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Aside from Shelly and Frogster: everyone explain why I’m town.
Drawing out information through the early game (even using fluffier posts to do so), plenty of informative "hot takes" like and that aren't afraid to ruffle a few feathers, and snapping me out of the dumb Italiano argument helps as well (I daresay scum would've probably been happy if I just kept my focus on him all day long). Overall you're utterly oozing with drive and determination to figure players out, not just eliminate them, and you've now kept to your promise to explain things as well.

I would still like a response to though, though I will amend that I've re-ISO'd Italiano and found his rather weird, like he was trying to placate the town with a more valid reason to justify the Shelly scumread when we started to squeeze down on him about his fallacious logic. Am I reading too much into this, or is this worth the callout?
Weak. If you’re gonna call me out, then call me out. And yes that read was facetious, since you and Mush were saying how bad my reasons for reading Shelly were. You, however, responded and said it was better and now you wanna come back and push it again?
In post 720, LavarManos wrote:
In post 718, Casey wrote:LavarManos - Absolutely 100% disappointing and gross posts.
You are not going to be able to hang me with no elaboration on those reasons. If you truly believe I am scum and aren't just throwing shade, please explain to the rest of us
why
I had disappointing and gross posts. Also, I think my posts being disappointing is to be somewhat expected, and I don't think "disappointing" is scummy in general.

In post 867, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 852, Frogsterking wrote:I'm the town tracker, both of my reports are dead. I suggest not voting if you're town because with three to eliminate it gives the mafia the chance to quick hammer.
If this is true then Frogster is the only one I believe I can trust. Everyone else gets the heisman. :shifty:
In post 998, LavarManos wrote:
In post 996, Frogsterking wrote:Italiano visited Redados N2
:eek: :right: :shifty:

In post 676, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 664, Casey wrote:
In post 660, ItalianoVD wrote:Welcome to the game Casey. You can definitely talk.
Who is the mafia?
Mafia: an organized international body of criminals, operating originally in Sicily and now especially in Italy and the US and having a complex and ruthless behavioral code. :wink:
In post 936, LavarManos wrote:I just did ;)

In post 897, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 893, Frogsterking wrote:I have more experience with NKA, is anyone here amateur, pro or otherwise experienced in VCA?
Pretty experienced. My vca is trash. I’ve been wrong both times (shellyc, rocknil), so if we go by vca, I don’t look too good. I’ll try to see what’s happening elsewhere, but I wouldn’t have the moral authority to make a case.
In post 999, LavarManos wrote:I'll try to partner hunt, but considering my reasons for townreading Italiano were fallacious, I might not be the most reliable.
Between Fred and Casey huh

It's creeping me out and making me want to vote Lavar.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Lavar
LavarManos
LavarManos
Goon
LavarManos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:39 am

Post by LavarManos »

IM TOWN UNVOTE RIGHT NOW
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Fre/He/She/It/They/伊

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 1059, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Lavar
We should execute ItalianoVD first. That way, we have more time to consider who the second member is.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:21 pm

In post 1053, Casey wrote:Anyway what I was
starting
to say is that @Fred, you never responded to #993. But coming fresh before the wake of Frog's reveal in #996, I can see how that rendered my points moot to you.
Ok. Let's have a look then.
Spoiler: post 993
In post 993, Casey wrote:
In post 983, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 979, Casey wrote:
In post 977, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 975, Casey wrote:Italiano can you explain your blatant defense of Fred in #?

Fred can you explain why your posts to Italiano in # look like they're trying to push Italiano off your back?

Lavar can you do something please? We have 3 days left and we really need you to focus.
Maybe you have to explain why you think so as I was not trying to do so when I made those posts. Instead, I just answered ItalianoVD's questions.
Yes but why is that
all
you did? No follow-ups, no addressing, no questioning his actions.
Because I did not see any necessity in doing so.
Not even now?
In post 984, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 978, Casey wrote:Fred & Italiano how do you reconcile the quote above being from maf?? Coached by his partner to active lurk and say self-incriminating things??
He was potentially not coached when he posted that.
That was the worst non-answer I've heard all game.
In post 987, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 973, Casey wrote:
In post 965, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 952, Casey wrote:Awake again!
In post 895, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 885, Casey wrote:Fred are you going to continue to question the unCC'd power role or are you going to do something useful?
Are you?
No. Is there some reason I should be?
Just pointing out how you are pushing Frederick to do something you are not doing yourself.
I am literally not doing that.
You asked him if he’s going to do something useful. I asked you if you going to do something useful. I wasn’t saying are you going to stop questioning the power role.
In post 974, Casey wrote:I just looked back at my ISO and yeah I have zero clue what you're talking about.
I wasn’t talking overall, I was only talking about today.
Are you still under the opinion that I'm being "useless"?
In post 988, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 975, Casey wrote:Italiano can you explain your blatant defense of Fred in #?

Fred can you explain why your posts to Italiano in # look like they're trying to push Italiano off your back?

Lavar can you do something please? We have 3 days left and we really need you to focus.
Yeah, I thought he was town and I didn’t see why he was being universally scumread, so I was really trying to understand what others were seeing because I didn’t see it. If I townread someone I will try to protect them as best I can.
You said he was a "light townread."
In post 989, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 980, Casey wrote:
In post 978, Casey wrote:Fred & Italiano how do you reconcile the quote above being from maf?? Coached by his partner to active lurk and say self-incriminating things??
By quote above I mean #.
What are you asking? If Lavar was coached to say what he said? That doesn’t make sense.
Explain how that quote comes from a maf.

"Not even now?" (Please check the spoiler for context.)

Well, I don't. I believe the reason is extremely self-evident at this point so, I would only elaborate upon request.

"That was the worst non-answer I've heard all game."

I don't even understand why that is a non-answer, let alone the worst you have heard all game.

Alright, your turn to answer the following questions.
In post 1047, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:So, Casey, what do you think of LavarManos?
In post 1048, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Also, with these new results, who do you think is the scum team now?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Fred + Italiano is cleared in my book.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

To clarify, Fred is clear in my book, for asking for an unvote and not visiting N1. I don't believe he's the scum partner at all.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

UNVOTE: Lavar
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:52 pm

You do know what you just did was extremely risky, right?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1066, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:You do know what you just did was extremely risky, right?
Yes.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:35 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Should have bobbed instead of weaved @Frog. :lol:

I had fun and learned a lot. Come on why so scared?

VOTE: ItalianoVD
Casey
Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Casey »

Look who's trying to shut up conversation.
Casey
Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Casey »

I'm down with Italiano and Lavar as the solve.
Casey
Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Casey »

We have 27 hours left to discuss BTW.

Also @Fred: #1070 is my answer to you. Before today you were like 80% town and now you're 99%.
Casey
Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Casey »

In post 1054, Casey wrote:There's one last thing I want to review, but it's going to take a bit, so I'm heading back to sleep.
For reference I don't have to do this any more. It involved reviewing how Fred behaved last game.
LavarManos
LavarManos
Goon
LavarManos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:46 am

Post by LavarManos »

VOTE: Italiano
I believe Casey to be the last scum, but voting Italiano is the right move given the time of day left. In addition, Italiano flipping goon should semi-clear Fred.
Vote for fast night thanks.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Nahdia »

Vote Count 3.01

ItalianoVD (2):
ItalianoVD, LavarManos
LavarManos (0):
Frogsterking

Not Voting (2):
LavarManos
ItalianoVD
, Casey, Fredrick A Campbell,
Frogsterking
, Frogsterking

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2020-09-12 19:00:00), at which point we will default to no elimination.

With five players alive, it takes
three
to reach majority.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020