Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Sephiroth »

Tchill is a bad lynch for today.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Seph: Seriously now, what IS the purpose of your vote on PP? You don't want him to claim, and you don't want to move off him. You do agree that we don't have to use the full deadline, but you won't do anything to change the fact that we are indeed exhausting all the time we have for no good reason and with no real revenue. What's your plan here? Are you hoping for a lol!hammer w.o. a claim, so you can accuse the poor player who inadvertently placed it of being scum, perhaps? Or maybe you are waiting for a scum partner to lay the hammer and then you will protect them by saying they didn't realize it was hammer and still accuse >me< of rolefishing???

See? too many possibilities, none of them is good. And you're not even explaining your stance (about being on PP wagon but not wanting him to claim). So I ask again: WHAT is the purpose of your vote being on PP??

@PP: Intent to bloody HAMMER. CLAIM PLEASE.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Mewtaph »

LMAO how do you go from conveniently jumping away from Seph's questions repeatedly into unanswerable realms "or maybe you ARE scum", "we'll talk about it post game", to questioning the reason for their vote, then intent to hammer the slot.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:54 am

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE COUNT 1.19
PenguinPower (6)
- Kokichi Oma, DVa, Gamma Emerald, Sephiroth, Tchill13, BrightEyedFish

Tchill13 (4)
- OkaPoka, Joey_, Almost50, Nako

Nako(2)
- DrDolittle, Mewtaph

BrightEyedFish (1)
- PenguinPower

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline:
(expired on 2018-11-12 11:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- DrDolittle is v/la until Friday
- i missed the pagetop :(
Last edited by skitter30 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:54 am

Post by DVa »

A50 are you actually british?
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 1104, DVa wrote:A50 are you actually british?
???
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 1101, Almost50 wrote:@Seph: Seriously now, what IS the purpose of your vote on PP? You don't want him to claim, and you don't want to move off him. You do agree that we don't have to use the full deadline, but you won't do anything to change the fact that we are indeed exhausting all the time we have for no good reason and with no real revenue. What's your plan here? Are you hoping for a lol!hammer w.o. a claim, so you can accuse the poor player who inadvertently placed it of being scum, perhaps? Or maybe you are waiting for a scum partner to lay the hammer and then you will protect them by saying they didn't realize it was hammer and still accuse >me< of rolefishing???

See? too many possibilities, none of them is good. And you're not even explaining your stance (about being on PP wagon but not wanting him to claim). So I ask again: WHAT is the purpose of your vote being on PP??

@PP: Intent to bloody HAMMER. CLAIM PLEASE.
Wagons are good for information and he's one of my scum reads. I don't need any further reason to have my vote on him and I don't think any of the conjecture you threw at the wall above changes that for me. I agree that we don't have to use the full deadline but that doesn't mean I want to do what you are doing, which appears to be trying to rush any wagon towards a claim even if you think the player is town. You know damn well its anti town as fuck to be calling intent to hammer and demanding a claim from one of your town reads. The fact that you need to paint this as black and white, like we can only lynch someone immediately or we can wait til the end of deadline and get a lolhammer is absurd. Is there no world in which you think its possible for an organic lynch to appear within the four days we have remaining? Is there no world in which the wagon on PP actually gives us valid information about other slots, outside of demanding a premature claim? Stop trying to paint this as a dichotomy between deadline lynch and lolhammer. Thats just not reality and you know it.

My point is that YOUR stance is extremely scummy since you consider him to be town. Why do you want to force a claim from someone you think is town? Why would you vote him and give intent to hammer if you think he is town rather than trying to move us towards a different wagon WITHOUT him claiming? There is no world in which your stance towards PP and his wagon comes from a town mindset.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Sephiroth »

And further, why does Nako view BEFs vote as rolefishing but say nothing about your very prominent rolefishing? I would at least like Nako to acknowledge the question and say whether they do or don't agree that you are blatantly rolefishing much worse than BEF is.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Nako »

I think A50 just has a weird meta, that's all.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Mewtaph »

Nako why are you answering for A50? Last time I checked you don't even have games with him?? You've played like two games onsite
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Mewtaph »

@Seph, Unvote plz, I hard tr you
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Mewtaph »

Actually it's fine.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1104, DVa wrote:A50 are you actually british?
Nope. I'm a non-English speaker.

DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:26 am

Post by DVa »

In post 1101, Almost50 wrote:Intent to
bloody
HAMMER.
the AP is slipping into you A50...

like I'm starting to imagine your posts on this account with a british accent.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Mewtaph »

Mhm.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1106, Sephiroth wrote:The fact that you need to paint this as black and white, like we can only lynch someone immediately or we can wait til the end of deadline and get a lolhammer is absurd.
We already used up NINE days with not a single new piece of info. We have less than 5 days left. "We don't need to use the whole day, but we can wait for the next 5 days for something unspecific to happen" is what you're implying. THAT is absurd.

And who says it's anti-Town to push the stalling wagon for a claim to resolve it? What good is it for us to have a wagon stalled at L-1/L-2 and go barking at each other "He's scum" "No he's not" for days?

What INFORMATION did you get from any of this? Let's assume PP gets lynch or flipped overnight. He is either Town or Scum. Now tell me who is likely Scum if PP flips Scum, and who is likely Scum if PP flips Town. Tell me who do you think may be scum with whom? Who are you sure are not scum with each other?

Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 1115, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1106, Sephiroth wrote:The fact that you need to paint this as black and white, like we can only lynch someone immediately or we can wait til the end of deadline and get a lolhammer is absurd.
We already used up NINE days with not a single new piece of info. We have less than 5 days left. "We don't need to use the whole day, but we can wait for the next 5 days for something unspecific to happen" is what you're implying. THAT is absurd.

And who says it's anti-Town to push the stalling wagon for a claim to resolve it? What good is it for us to have a wagon stalled at L-1/L-2 and go barking at each other "He's scum" "No he's not" for days?

What INFORMATION did you get from any of this? Let's assume PP gets lynch or flipped overnight. He is either Town or Scum. Now tell me who is likely Scum if PP flips Scum, and who is likely Scum if PP flips Town. Tell me who do you think may be scum with whom? Who are you sure are not scum with each other?
PP isn't getting lynched today.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1106, Sephiroth wrote:Is there no world in which you think its possible for an organic lynch to appear within the four days we have remaining?
There's always a chance for everything. There's even a chance for an astroid to hit the planet and then we'd be dead and won't have to solve the game. That much I agree to.

Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 1067, Mewtaph wrote:Ok actually I'd prefer just waiting on that first because I want to see how the thread reacts so I can see if thoughts are matching up or if they aren't, and also I need a break lol
Um no, gtfo. Read above and come back to me saying that there's only a "chance"
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1106, Sephiroth wrote:Is there no world in which the wagon on PP actually gives us valid information about other slots, outside of demanding a premature claim?
Of course! We can leave him @L-1 until some grass grows down his feet and then we can examine the grass to see if it was planted or has naturally grown there. That makes sense too.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1106, Sephiroth wrote:Stop trying to paint this as a dichotomy between deadline lynch and lolhammer. Thats just not reality and you know it.
You don't know what I know and what I don't. Stop using that phrase as if it made any difference. I know exactly what I'm doing and what I want, but nobody else knows it. HELL, you didn't know what I was doing when I claimed Vengeful in the previous game, and had YOU not been in this game (along with BEF) I probably would have done it again and NOBODY WOULD HAVE KNOWN what I was doing.

Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Nako »

In post 1109, Mewtaph wrote:Nako why are you answering for A50? Last time I checked you don't even have games with him?? You've played like two games onsite
I am answering why I did not consider A50 was rolefishing.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1106, Sephiroth wrote:Why do you want to force a claim from someone you think is town?
To bloody dissolve the wagon and start using it's composition analysis on those who joined it. If I say X is scum for joining the wagon in this way now it means NOTHING. Nobody knows if PP is really Town. A claim may prove him to be, or -at least- make it much more likely, and then X having joined the wagon on someone the majority now perceives as town in a certain manner does look scummy AF.

Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 1121, Nako wrote:
In post 1109, Mewtaph wrote:Nako why are you answering for A50? Last time I checked you don't even have games with him?? You've played like two games onsite
I am answering why I did not consider A50 was rolefishing.
Your read on him implicitly in
In post 933, Nako wrote:Probably town but hard to sort:
Almost50, Joey (If they are seriously mason, locktown with kokichi)
Why are they probably town? Why are they hard to sort? If they are hard to sort, then clearly your read shows that it was easy for you to sort the slot, so it isn't really true is it?

And it 100% was rolefishing and you are scummy for trying to say otherwise.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1106, Sephiroth wrote:Why would you vote him and give intent to hammer if you think he is town rather than trying to move us towards a different wagon WITHOUT him claiming?
What do you think I (and Nako) were trying to do for the past 24 hours? Counting ballots for the midterm elections??