Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by chennisden »

VC 3.2

Sujimichi (3)pisskop , Menalque , Creature
PMysterious (3)Sujimichi , Awoo , NorwegianboyEE
Not Voting (3)GuiltyLion , PMysterious, Joey_

D3 ends in (expired on 2019-10-25 10:36:19)
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 1097, Menalque wrote:
In post 1094, Sujimichi wrote:I'm not though. I fail to see how asking for clarification on a broad point as to why I am scum so that it can be discussed (or at least a more specific stance can be made) is scummy.
The fact that you chose to engage with that particular point
As opposed to pisskop's point of "Suji is either bad at mafia or mafia" or your point of "Look at the entirety of Suji's posting...scum"? Yes, I chose the point that was most likely to have an actual basis behind it.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Awoo »

I hope that pisskop and creature are both town, that would be sick.

UNVOTE:
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 1101, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 1094, Sujimichi wrote:I'm not though. I fail to see how asking for clarification on a broad point as to why I am scum so that it can be discussed (or at least a more specific stance can be made) is scummy.
As opposed to pisskop's point of "Suji is either bad at mafia or mafia" or your point of "Look at the entirety of Suji's posting...scum"? Yes, I chose the point that was most likely to have an actual basis behind it.
Or you went for the easiest thing to try and defend yourself against because it’s easier to nitpick over being strategic than it is to engage with trying to defend your overall posting when you know it’s bad

Or to call me or pk or creature out on SRing you but instead you’re nitpicking one small detail of it
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 1102, Awoo wrote:I hope that pisskop and creature are both town, that would be sick.

UNVOTE:
What changed about your read on PM?
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 1103, Menalque wrote:
In post 1101, Sujimichi wrote:
Or you went for the easiest thing to try and defend yourself against because it’s easier to nitpick over being strategic than it is to engage with trying to defend your overall posting when you know it’s bad

Or to call me or pk or creature out on SRing you but instead you’re nitpicking one small detail of it
It's not possible to defend myself against someone's perception of my play. It is likewise not possible to defend something without having a point in which to defend. That is what pisskop and you provided respectively.

I'm not going to "call anyone out" without understanding their reasoning first. That's why I asked my question to Creature. You and pisskop are ancillary at this point (for both your "reasons" and the fact that you were on the wagon yesterday and thus lower priority at this point).
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Awoo »

In post 1104, Menalque wrote:
In post 1102, Awoo wrote:I hope that pisskop and creature are both town, that would be sick.

UNVOTE:
What changed about your read on PM?
Too much time went by, I'm not capable of having the same opinion for more than 4 days in a row
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

sorry for my absence, I basically passed out in the hotel Thurs night and then had wedding (not mine) related shenanigans all day Friday. here now and finishing up reread
In post 430, Joey_ wrote:Also awoo lowkey scumtold but Its not that relevant to revisit that slot today
hey Joey did you ever follow up on this? what was the scumtell you saw here?

I was looking at Awoo's and I can see it being a bus post
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 466, Awoo wrote:So if you concede that correspondence is the easy mislynch to misdirect us from titus, (or just is the best lynch for scum in general if he's town) read dongempire's iso and you see post and thats a big YIKES at that noncomittal gross take
on the other hand I do agree with this. "I'd be least insulted to lose Correspondence" is incredibly awkward phrasing there
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 692, PMysterious wrote:
In post 690, Menalque wrote:We need some more titus votes HERE
We need some more titus votes HERE
There’s not enough votes and too many many scum
There’s not enough votes and too many many scum

Too many scum (we need some more votes in here), Skepta (2019)
I am not convinced that Titus is scum. I'm more convinced in the idea that you are scum. I haven't seen your gameplay, but the fast finger pointing and the aggressive behavior isn't going to win any favor points. Also, this, no offense, was cringe-worthy.
on reread I dislike this PM post. he gave exactly one reason for suspecting Menalque in twilight of D1 () and then barely engaged with him D2, yet has strong phrasing here for why he suspects Menalque's push on Titus, doesn't line up with the activity in his ISO.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 712, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 711, Titus wrote:The push prevented GL's slot from remaining empty so *shrug* teach me to play day 1
How did your push have anything to do with preventing Correspondence/GuiltyLion from remaining content-less (I assume this is what you mean, and not that your push was responsible for someone filling a slot that had replaced out)? I've already covered Correspondence's inevitable replacement. Did you think that GuiltyLion would have come in here and posted nothing but for your push?
this on the other hand feels genuine to me. I'm likely voting PM over suji I think but still want to finish this D2 read
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 785, Menalque wrote:
In post 784, PMysterious wrote:
In post 783, Titus wrote:
In post 779, Menalque wrote:Jesus Christ this game

Why if you’re not voting titus or Norwegian, are you not voting titus or Norwegian

@anyone that applies to
And GL can't be scum because?

I keep feeling you're deflecting away from GL.
Considering that there are no votes on GL, maybe he considers any future vote on GL to be considered a wasted vote? It would make sense, but it still is a problem.
I don’t understand what you mean by “it’s still a problem”
this is a good callout and I don't remember it being addressed

@PM - what was the "problem" here? The fact that I wasn't likely getting votes at that point, or the fact that Menalque wasn't suggesting I was vote-worthy, or what?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

home now btw
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 929, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 923, Joey_ wrote:@awoo & suji; can you explain your PM read?
From my initial stance on PM, the below spoilered posts have reinforced my scum read. In post and , PM's response to me is throwing shade at me trying to paint the Titus wagon as a bad wagon, and highlight the Norwegianboy wagon (same amount of votes, don't force people) as a viable alternative. Post is basically PM saying they are okay with whatever and don't really have a stance (I'm fine with Titus if the majority want it), despite them asserting I am scum if Titus flips town.

Spoiler:
In post 819, PMysterious wrote:
In post 817, Sujimichi wrote:I'm still here, but nothing much has changed so I don't have much to say. GuiltyLion or pisskop should vote Titus so we can proceed.
I get you were on Titus' wagon, but are you sure they should directly ignore NorwegianboyEE in this case? He's also near the majority number, so saying this makes it seem like you're tunneling onto Titus, despite (at the time until Kop's vote) NorwegianboyEE having the same amount of votes as Titus.
In post 823, PMysterious wrote:
In post 822, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 819, PMysterious wrote:
In post 817, Sujimichi wrote:I'm still here, but nothing much has changed so I don't have much to say. GuiltyLion or pisskop should vote Titus so we can proceed.
I get you were on Titus' wagon, but are you sure they should directly ignore NorwegianboyEE in this case? He's also near the majority number, so saying this makes it seem like you're tunneling onto Titus, despite (at the time until Kop's vote) NorwegianboyEE having the same amount of votes as Titus.
I don't understand the intent of this post. I very obviously have Titus as a scum read and NoregianboyEE as a null read. Why would I ask to have my null read lynched over my scum read?
The idea is that you're not giving them a choice. If they scum read Norwegian, let them scum read Norwegian. Saying to vote Titus gives them that lack of choice, crucial in allowing a Town to be that, a town. Maybe they have something that you weren't aware of, and you're tunneling them into a particular lynch.

If they want to vote for Titus, then I'm fine with it, but my heart is saying NorwegianboyEE is scum, so that's where I'll stick.
In post 895, PMysterious wrote:I'm willing to ask a similar thing. If Titus flips town, then Suji is a likely suspect. If he flips Mafia, then, I don't know what I'll do. I don't think he'll flip Mafia given the circumstances of this day, but if he does, then I'll try to keep an open mind.

I still think Norwegian was the better lynch of the three, but again, I'm fine with a Titus lynch if that's what the majority wants to do.
yup this is exactly how it felt to me on reread with Titus as conf scum in mind
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1015, Sujimichi wrote:I would like to hear your thoughts on PMysterious, GuiltyLion.
scum

VOTE: PMysterious

lots of robotic posts, on the wrong wagon yesterday and shading the people voting scum, despite just rereading most of the game I still don't feel like I can accurately summarize the general state of his reads

speaking of which here's where I am at (pending a read of the last couple pages but I doubt much will change)

{Joey, Menalque}
{Suji}
{Awoo, Norwegian}
{Creature, Pisskop}
{PM}
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1043, Menalque wrote:who's down for a pisskop lynch today?

VOTE: pk
I'm also down for this
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Menalque I want to ask you what town!Suji with a scumread on Titus should have done differently in terms of their vote
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

ah I had this open in another tab and thought I had posted it
In post 956, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Gl you do nothing but call my posts bad, can you explain what exactly you don't like?
the reasoning in that post was very surface level, you basically just say slots are townie looking, you say you're hesitant to vote your scumread PM due to your unflipped Joey scumread (which I wholly disagree with from the get-go)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

pm is also a sketchy cat.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

i cannot emphasize enough that I havent read

Im going entirely off gut reads and my admittedly experienced expectations of people's playstyles.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by Joey_ »

prod dodge; im working all week-end & I am pretty busy studying for my mid-finals
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Reminder that i'm still feeling a PMysterious lynch today.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:50 am

Post by Awoo »

p. sure voting PM would put him at L-1 right now which is not what I want to do
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:22 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Actually I think my vote was L-1 so one more vote would be a lynch
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:24 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: PMysterious
Sigh