Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1197, Uncrowned wrote:On D2 you hard Gard in your town group, yes. But then by the end of D2, you swung that POV around to saying that Fuz/Eth0s could be a team.
Woah, could? That's a very high modality word, must mean that I 100% believed that at the time.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Are you scumslipping right now? If me and Eth0s both went hard on you and you got lynched, than scum would have won the game if you were town.

But now you're saying we'd be in Lylo with me, worst/fish (depending on who you guys decided to kill) and eth0s if you were lynched? what?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

And literally, I switched to maybe thinking fuz/eth0s were a team because the actual scumreads I had were dead
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

No I am not scumslipping, you're just sayin' that hoping that duckyboi sees this shit and is biased into thinking 'Woah did they scumslip?!'
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 1200, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1197, Uncrowned wrote:On D2 you hard Gard in your town group, yes. But then by the end of D2, you swung that POV around to saying that Fuz/Eth0s could be a team.
Woah, could? That's a very high modality word, must mean that I 100% believed that at the time.
That's exactly what I'm saying. From D1-D2 you were leaving possibilities open. Like when you gave all those possibilities for Fish in post

You don't want to come out and be too aggressive in the event that you're wrong and get called out on it, so you leave the door open. That's why you say "could" so that if Eth0s did get lynched, you could get credit.

I've stuck with my reads and pushed on them, and I haven't feared the results, because i know that I'm town and i'm trying to push for openings and find someone slipping. You've clearly been holding back hoping that you don't get called out
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1204, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 1200, JacksonVirgo wrote:
That's exactly what I'm saying. From D1-D2 you were leaving possibilities open. Like when you gave all those possibilities for Fish in post

You don't want to come out and be too aggressive in the event that you're wrong and get called out on it, so you leave the door open. That's why you say "could" so that if Eth0s did get lynched, you could get credit.

I've stuck with my reads and pushed on them, and I haven't feared the results, because i know that I'm town and i'm trying to push for openings and find someone slipping. You've clearly been holding back hoping that you don't get called out
No shit I was leaving possibilities open, last time I 100% townlocked someone they turned out to be scum and vice-versa. Why the hell would I not leave my reads open?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 1203, JacksonVirgo wrote:No I am not scumslipping, you're just sayin' that hoping that duckyboi sees this shit and is biased into thinking 'Woah did they scumslip?!'
You literally said that Eth0s could have teamed up with me in an attempt to get you lynched, and then use that in LyLo.

There wouldn't be a LyLo if you were town, because scum would automatically win due to evening out the players at 2-2.

You saying that there would be a lylo after you getting lynched would mean that you're scum and Eth0s is your buddy.

Tell me where I'm misreading here, because I think that's a slip my guy
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

You're not seeing the point. You're not leaving possibilities open in the "townie open mindset" type deal. You're leaving it open and not pushing too hard because you don't want to get caught out for being wrong, which is why you were passive in your reasoning on all your scumreads except for Fish, since you saw he was an aggressive player and thought it would be easy to get a lynch off on him.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt earlier for being a jumpy/nervous player because you're new, but now that we're at this stage and looking back on it it's clear you were just scum not wanting to be the center of attention for making a clear misread.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

No, by lynching Eth0s (in which you didn't do, it was me, ducky and ff) it would land into LyLo and you're using what they did as a reason why I am scummy. If I was scum with eth0s why the fuck would I not try and push you, in which ducky was inherently expecting me to do and at that time ducky townread me over you and that would have been an easy win. But no, because I am town
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

@uncrowned, tell me why if scum!me wanted to win, why the shit would I not push on you yesterday when I could have easily got the win?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Because you were worried that that would be too obvious and decided to play the safer option and conflict with Eth0s instead. I already said this.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

No, that's the thing. Ducky was expecting for us both to crossvote, and thus would decide which to lynch between us both and that would have been a win for me considering ducky townread me more. THey wanted us to crossvote, why the shit would you say it was too obvious?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

And yes, Worst saw you as more town than me, but Worst thought Eth0s was the safer lynch. You've obviously been concerned with Worst reading me as more town than you, so you didn't want to give me the opportunity to sway him and make you and Eth0s obvious once both of you would have placed a vote on me if things played out with both of you pushing on me.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Because Eth0s was targeting you and not me. How many times do I gotta say it?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

If you read back, I was the most townread person out of us three, and duckyboi wanted us both to crossvote, meaning they wanted one of us lynched. And since I was more townread, THAT would have been the safer play.

I'm done, there is no reason trying to convince scum that they're scum lol. Ducky make the right choice
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

...clearly not since he voted on Eth0s and not one of us? maybe earlier in the phase he did, but he clearly came to his own conclusions.

You've been trying to play up to him and that's cool, but honestly I don't care if he doesn't want to see what I'm seeing. I was convinced I solved this D3 and I'm right, if he doesn't see it than that's not my problem. That's the game.

Like I said, having FF here would've been the smartest play for me to make since he already at one stage or another had a finger pointed toward you. Worst is someone who hasn't really acknowledged my points so keeping him here wouldn't be a smart play if I were scum
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

He switched onto Eth0s because that's who I was gravitating towards for a lynch and was just as safe as lynching you. And you're claiming FF was the smartest play for you but they weren't, which is why you popped them.

Anyway I am going to take a nap. Hope duckyboi comes back soon, I miss his quackiness
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

If you read the interactions between myself and Fish, and then yourself and Fish, anyone with eyes could see that Fish was the most dangerous player left alive for you to deal with.

Your strategy this game has been appeasement, if it works, good for you. I'm not gonna try and get people on my side who don't feel like listening to any input i've given, which imo has been far more substantial than anything you've really offered besides a weak bus attempt and process of elimination
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Worst said I didn't feel earnest last phase, which I find interesting. Why? Because I haven't spammed AtE and raged at the thought of losing? It's an analytical game and that's my playstyle. Sure i understand frustration but just filling up this thread with emotional manipulation is not my style. If i'm gonna win as town I want it to be because I figured it out, not because i guilt-tripped a guy into siding with me
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by the worst »

Sure, I respect that play a lot - that lends into a higher level of manipulation skill as scum tho. it's pretty well established whichever of you is teh scum has set this up well. so I'm inclined to be more careful with your style. :P

Who can convince me that they're town? Just like a clean simple case on "x doesn't come from me as scum here" helps - I'm not taking this at face value obviously but it helps. Think of this like rqs, but like Very Important And Pointed Question Stage. VIAPQS!!!

Loving the 3x Aus lylo btw this is exciting.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1219, the worst wrote:Sure, I respect that play a lot - that lends into a higher level of manipulation skill as scum tho. it's pretty well established whichever of you is teh scum has set this up well. so I'm inclined to be more careful with your style. :P

Who can convince me that they're town? Just like a clean simple case on "x doesn't come from me as scum here" helps - I'm not taking this at face value obviously but it helps. Think of this like rqs, but like Very Important And Pointed Question Stage. VIAPQS!!!

Loving the 3x Aus lylo btw this is exciting.
The thing is I can't say any 'I don't do x as scum' because I've only been town in the few games I've played.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Whoops didn't mean to send that, I was gonna add more to it :c
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:56 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

If I were scum, as I said earlier, I would have pushed hard on Uncrowned yesterday since that would have been the quickest, safest and easiest way to win. But I didn't because I was still a bit iffy between ducky and uncrowned. But I've then confirmed ducky as town with my ballsy as shit attempt at checking if they'd hammer but they didn't which I was expecting but that small chance they were scum scared the shit outta me but there was no other way in my mind than to be ballsy.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Yeah, you were pushing on me, and then Eth0s hit you up in your PT and told you to conflict with him instead, which explains why you swung from going hard at me to all of a sudden deciding to throw your vote onto Eth0s. It was a good attempt at gaining towncred, seems to have done its job up until this point.

And I already said what I would've done as scum, and that would've been not keeping you alive. Like JV said, you've got him as a higher probability of town. Keeping you would be dangerous for me, JV identified that and kept you alive. A lylo with Fish would've been far more winnable for me as scum than a lylo with you.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Read my ISO boo and regardless if you lynch me and give mafia a win, you played goddamn well man