Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:35 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 142, Null Vote wrote:
In post 141, Farkran wrote:Setup spec by itself usually comes from town, debating on which is the best strategy is almost always TvT.
I disagree.
Mechanical discussions are the very easy for scum to engage with, while not moving the game forward. Mechanical talk is always NAI.
It isn't in my experience. By the way, you only engaged my logic rather than my reads - do you have any objection on those?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Hectic »

Lul, Kanna's been a UTR in every game I've played in. Kanna, what's your opinion of Korina's read on Poyzin's recent post, and do you agree/disagree?

ALSO

I think we should move out of the setup spec. Anyone who hasn't already claimed not UT should do so now, otherwise, I'm seeing any UT claims on day 2 onward as scumclaims.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:59 am

Post by shos »

Finally some normal time at home. I love the weekend. holy fukshit.

I'm gonna go ahead and call the not korina alt town based on the long series of posts in page 6. First townread is first
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:00 am

Post by shos »

In post 151, Hectic wrote:I think we should move out of the setup spec. Anyone who hasn't already claimed not UT should do so now, otherwise, I'm seeing any UT claims on day 2 onward as scumclaims.
btw if anyone is a UT they should claim non-UT too, imo

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 153, shos wrote:
In post 151, Hectic wrote:I think we should move out of the setup spec. Anyone who hasn't already claimed not UT should do so now, otherwise, I'm seeing any UT claims on day 2 onward as scumclaims.
You're joking, right?

Please do not lie here, it defeats the whole purpose of the massclaim, and do not be surprised if you claim UT later and aren't believed by anyone if you choose to do this. Lying here gives scum an opportunity to fakeclaim later while saying "oh, I lied at the time to gambit because I wanted scum to recruit me."

I repeat: A UT claim from day 2 onwards is a scum claim.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:26 am

Post by shos »

In post 154, Hectic wrote:
In post 153, shos wrote:
You're joking, right?

Please do not lie here,
it defeats the whole purpose of the massclaim
, and do not be surprised if you claim UT later and aren't believed by anyone if you choose to do this. Lying here gives scum an opportunity to fakeclaim later while saying "oh, I lied at the time to gambit because I wanted scum to recruit me."

I repeat: A UT claim from day 2 onwards is a scum claim.
exactly! This massclaim is stupid. We should all, including UT, claim non-UT, and restart this massclaim D2 (or D3, depends on status)

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Hectic »

It's too late now though, enough people have claimed not-UT for scum to recruit between them; it's better if we finish what we started now rather than give scum the opportunity of fake claiming day 2.

Look at the setup table, sh0s, particularly at the rows in column C with 1 PR and 1 VT. If scum recruit that PR, they can claim double UT with no consequence on day 2 if we're in either of those setups.
Null Vote
Null Vote
Goon
Null Vote
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Null Vote »

In post 143, Not A Korina Alt wrote:BITCH, READ MY NAME AND READ MY FIRST POST
I wonder, where did you get the idea, that I am a female dog?
Null Vote
Null Vote
Goon
Null Vote
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Null Vote »

In post 157, Null Vote wrote:
In post 143, Not A Korina Alt wrote:BITCH, READ MY NAME AND READ MY FIRST POST
I wonder, where did you get the impression, that I am a female dog?
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 138, Bingle wrote:
In post 126, Hectic wrote:Therefore, we mass claim not UT on DAY 2 to prevent that, rather than day 1.
In column 3 rows 1 and 2 there is only one PR. If the sole PR is recruited, then cult can literally have that PR and the CL claim UT and town autoloses if they trust it. Therefore, any UT claim after D1 without specifically a roleblocker flip is untrustworthy.
Yeah it is too late; we should’ve discussed + agreed before we started claiming but I still think this seals the deal? ^ D2 isn’t reliable because there are setups with 1 PR and furthermore scum know what column we’re in so they’ll know if they’ve recruited the sole PR > from there it gets really icky
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Kanna »

Oh well if it’s the wrong decision oh well we’ve gone too far now
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 151, Hectic wrote:Lul, Kanna's been a UTR in every game I've played in. Kanna, what's your opinion of Korina's read on Poyzin's recent post, and do you agree/disagree?
:good:

Uhh...semi agree; I don’t really have a read on Poyzin rn. Why do you ask?
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Kanna »

Oh #156 sums up pro claiming perfectly I think
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Kanna »

Also I meta’d Farkran and tbf they’ve done early readlists as town and scum so it’s probably NAI.
Bingle
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 141, Farkran wrote:
Moved Hectic, Bingle and Shos up for what looked like genuine setup spec. Setup spec by itself usually comes from town, debating on which is the best strategy is almost always TvT. I still like kanna the most.
Gross.
Bingle
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 155, shos wrote:exactly! This massclaim is stupid. We should all, including UT, claim non-UT, and restart this massclaim D2 (or D3, depends on status)
The massclaim is completely pointless D2.

It's either now or never.

The sole question is whether the utility of hitting UT for cult is higher than the risk of autoloss as well as whether the functional ICs are more valuable than the potential for skipping a recruit.

I think either case is a strong enough reason to out the UT's D1 if they exist.

2 BP IC's is very strong. Not enough to outweigh the ridiculously scumsided setup, but certainly enough to justify them claiming D1.

Cult missing a recruit isn't really a big deal to them. They win the long game anyway. And let's be clear here: If we don't lynch cult today, tomorrow is LYLO.
Bingle
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 145, Not A Korina Alt wrote:The power of the UT is to prevent cult from recruiting for a night because the cult doesn't know they're unrecruitable. By claiming this early on "I'm not UT" you're painting a target on your back for cult. Cult knows you're not UT, therefore you're cultable.
LMAO. Which one of us made a balanced cult setup again?
Bingle
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 151, Hectic wrote:Lul, Kanna's been a UTR in every game I've played in.
Have you played with Kanna scum?
Bingle
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Bingle »

No lynch is townlean, everyone else is lynchable.
Bingle
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Bingle »

Actually, gamestate says Farkran is probably town as well.

VOTE: shos
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 165, Bingle wrote:Cult missing a recruit isn't really a big deal to them. They win the long game anyway. And let's be clear here: If we don't lynch cult today, tomorrow is LYLO.
Currently: 7v2, say we lynch town
Tomorrow: 5v3, cult is capped. Our lynch is irrelevant unless it's the leader
Day after: 4v3, lynch the leader or lose (shall i call this lylelo?)

By the way, i'd like to learn how do you analyze the gamestate and why does your analysis point to shos specifically.

From what i gathered in these 7 pages, i think shos and no lynch are pretty much coasting - whereas poyzin and salamence are lurking. All these slots are making no attempts at advancing a risky gamestate. Why did you single shos out of these four?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Null Vote
Null Vote
Goon
Null Vote
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Null Vote »

Who does mean coasting?
Null Vote
Null Vote
Goon
Null Vote
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Null Vote »

My reading is based on how much people are moving the conversation forward. That's why I simply don't have any reads early in the game. Since Farkran is pushing me, I guess it's time to dive into people's ISOs and find if I can find something.

Not A Korina Alt
: Firstly, I don't like that her name and posts say two different things. I am not sure which one to trust. Well, it's NAI I guess. Apart from claiming to be Korina, he discusses mechanics. Few game-progressing posts.
Spoiler:
In post 73, Not A Korina Alt wrote:@fark Because the L-2 happened before page 3.

pedit: I have no idea what you're saying shos.
not very game progressing
In post 83, Not A Korina Alt wrote:That there's likely one scum on each of the wagons. The fact nobody really got to L-1 makes me think both scum were on either you or NL, or split, like I said. I wanted to RVS NL since the start for the reason of him making a shitty joke about no-lynch not being an option.
Calls this, let's see i he pushes this in the future.
In post 148, Not A Korina Alt wrote:
In post 141, Farkran wrote:Updated readlist:

TOWN
Kanna
Hectic
Bingle
Shos
Korina
Salamence
Nolynch
Poyzin
SCUM

Moved Hectic, Bingle and Shos up for what looked like genuine setup spec. Setup spec by itself usually comes from town, debating on which is the best strategy is almost always TvT. I still like kanna the most.

Moved Salamence down for not contributing enough.

My current guess is that nolynch, poyzin or both can be used as solid wagon solves for today. The read on no lynch is mostly gut/tone based at this point, i... was pinged the wrong way by his interaction with the UTs argument. Poyzin on the other hand just looks like scum trying to skirt the gamestate until he can prey on a real wagon, i don't like that at all.

Waiting for korina.
I don't like this readlist at all. Mostly due to Bingle.
No he doesn't. Just pushes Bingle who wasn't on either of the wagoons (this isn't scummy, but shows lack of sorting/ hunting)

All in all, he is
Not Townread

Salamance
: ISO shorter than this post, one read, which is even not confident.
Spoiler:
In post 96, Salamence20 wrote:Falkran is probably town, but since this is cult who knows.

All in all, he is
Not Townread

Hectic
: very active, town by tonal read.
Spoiler:
In post 45, Hectic wrote:
In post 43, Null Vote wrote:Not_Cult Leader probably wants to instant hammer L-1 towns, right?
intent to put Farkran on L-1
that's... a VERY good point actually

NO LYNCH IS EITHER TOWN OR CULT LEADER
In post 46, Hectic wrote:PROBABLY TOWN THOUGH

i think not mentioning that outweighs the towncred for mentioning it as the leader

also - LOVING the two wagons we got so far
There is some sorting.
In post 55, Hectic wrote:EXPLAIN YOURSELF
In post 80, Hectic wrote:FARKRAN

before we move on you NEED to clarify - WHY did you think it was a good idea to claim VT earlier?

i've liked your play other than that claim
Ditto
In post 82, Hectic wrote:THIS IS ACCEPTABLE

Kanna's a very slight townlean so far. Poyzin's entrance seems to be NAI for
reasons
, but I WANNA HEAR MORE FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE AMAZING, POYZIN

I haven't liked what "Korina" chose to comment on when there were other more interesting things, but I agree his tone is very different to last time I played with him where he actually rolled cult

Bingle... i need to see more

SH0S

VOTE: sh0s
Publeshes reads, pokes people to post.
In post 85, Hectic wrote:
In post 83, Not A Korina Alt wrote:That there's likely one scum on each of the wagons. The fact nobody really got to L-1 makes me think both scum were on either you or NL, or split, like I said. I wanted to RVS NL since the start for the reason of him making a shitty joke about no-lynch not being an option.
you think scum are more likely to put someone on L-1?

NOT FOLLOWING YOUR LOGIC, KORINA??????
In post 83, Not A Korina Alt wrote:Also, I still wanna powerlynch Bingle. Bingle shouldn't be allowed to survive to MyLo IMO.
EXPAND
In post 103, Hectic wrote:
In post 95, Poyzin wrote:
In post 82, Hectic wrote:but I WANNA HEAR MORE FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE AMAZING, POYZIN
Awww, you've inspired me! I'd recommend getting a better keyboard though so you don't accidentally hit the caps lock button as many times as you have. I'm getting shady vibes from "no lynch" the player, and the cult leader claim out of the gate left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I mean, it obviously was a joke because you don't simply claim to be the leader of the anti-town faction. ...but that's the thing... For some reason I'm feeling that this was just a really risky scum play, to say that to appear as town by making such a blatantly false joke.

Somebody please talk some sense into me because this is definitely unreasonable... right?
Oh wow, I didn't realise someone had glued down my CAPS LOCK KEY GODDAMMIT THERE IT GOES AGAIN HAng on there we go I fixed it. Sorry.

I'd read the No lynch (who I am now nicknaming Nolly) claiming cult leader as completely NAI; I wouldn't read into it if I were you. What do you think of sh0s putting Nolly on L-1 in ?

Also, let me know what you think of Farkran's logic of claiming VT in .
In post 131, Hectic wrote:SH0S YOU'RE C0NFUSED

VOTE: Salamence
Hey, Salsa, what's your opinion of Bungle pushing massclaiming not UT, and do you think it was put forward with good intentions?
Ditto
In post 151, Hectic wrote:Lul, Kanna's been a UTR in every game I've played in. Kanna, what's your opinion of Korina's read on Poyzin's recent post, and do you agree/disagree?

ALSO

I think we should move out of the setup spec. Anyone who hasn't already claimed not UT should do so now, otherwise, I'm seeing any UT claims on day 2 onward as scumclaims
Pushes game forward.

All in all, he is
Townread

Bigle
: he is know or focusing on mechanics. It's unwise to scum/townreading him based on his mechanical posts. Very few reads, game progression.
Spoiler:
In post 169, Bingle wrote:Actually, gamestate says Farkran is probably town as well.

VOTE: shos
This is the only exception and I actually do read this post as trying to move the game forward.

All in all, he is
Weak Townlean

Kanna
: Some mechaplay, soem reads.
Spoiler:
In post 109, Kanna wrote:Maybe the readlist? Could be just me but I’m struggling to find AI stuff so it seems weird how can already make a readlist
In post 133, Kanna wrote:Still haven’t meta’d Farkran but since we’re doing this, I’m not UT either. Be back later.
In post 163, Kanna wrote:Also I meta’d Farkran and tbf they’ve done early readlists as town and scum so it’s probably NAI.
There are same reads, mostly about Farkran, nothing gamepushing.

All in all, he is
Not Townread

Poyzin
: ISO shorter than this post, one read, no game progressing.
Spoiler:
In post 95, Poyzin wrote:
In post 82, Hectic wrote:but I WANNA HEAR MORE FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE AMAZING, POYZIN
Awww, you've inspired me! I'd recommend getting a better keyboard though so you don't accidentally hit the caps lock button as many times as you have. I'm getting shady vibes from "no lynch" the player, and the cult leader claim out of the gate left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I mean, it obviously was a joke because you don't simply claim to be the leader of the anti-town faction. ...but that's the thing... For some reason I'm feeling that this was just a really risky scum play, to say that to appear as town by making such a blatantly false joke.

Somebody please talk some sense into me because this is definitely unreasonable... right?

All in all, he is
Not Townread

Farkran
:I have already played with him one game under my alt and I am very paranoid of him. Too towny to be town. I need to check out scum games of his before making a read here.
Null Vote
Null Vote
Goon
Null Vote
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Null Vote »

I missed shos. I know.
@shos, are you doing/ was doing a gambit you might want to reveal?
Null Vote
Null Vote
Goon
Null Vote
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Null Vote »

Also.