Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

If y’all are gonna do just memes and gifs it’s gonna have to wait until after work for me to respond sorry.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1523, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1518, DkKoba wrote:gifs are scummy.,.. nyucky!
In post 1520, DkKoba wrote:actuallly on second thought - gifs can be towny but not animal gifs
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
pokemon are not animals
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

Turtles, however are VOTE: Titus
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1527, DkKoba wrote:
Turtles, however are VOTE: Titus
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I feel I have lost all understanding of this game.

Also, Hi Koba :)
I have a GTKAS now! - Come ask me questions!

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Luke, respect for your scumgame has gone up massively - Hectic
Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1521, DkKoba wrote: Image

you tryna go?

r u ok?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1530, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1521, DkKoba wrote: Image

you tryna go?

r u ok?
(DM me)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

https://media1.giphy.com/media/xT5LMyhw ... y.gif&ct=g

(Gif of people eating dinner.)

Have to go to a dinner. I will be back later tonight.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Titus »

@Math, You can use the IMG tags to put your GiF as an image.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh they fixed it lol my bad sorry.

Used to that not working on my phone
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1529, Lukewarm wrote:I feel I have lost all understanding of this game.

Math Gamma Datisi and I are town. The rest is irrelevant.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

*insert Gibbs Slap here*

Sigh
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1535, Titus wrote:

oh are you in a masonry?
(DM me)

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Koba, want to help me kill Chaos?

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1227, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1224, Umlaut wrote:Oh look I'm getting wagoned. I could jump on Chaos if it's him or me but I haven't seen any good reason to suspect him aside from "read this other game to see his meta" which I'm just not going to do.
In post 1212, MathBlade wrote:I really don’t like the fact me and a top scumread are both thinking it’s a weird kill so maybe it’s just not?
This is a very weird line of thought. Why on earth would someone else thinking it's a weird kill mean it isn't one, scumread or not? What exactly is the connection here?
@Umlaut

Also, he did respond to these, but his iso is 9 posts long, so I feel like you can manage to find them yourself to see his defense/counter argument
Spoiler:
In post 259, Lukewarm wrote:Chaos also looks worse on a closer look. As of now he has commented on T3, and Flubber, and thats it.

And even with the two of them, he has been stand offish of taking stances. Despite having interacted with T3, I have no idea if he thinks that T3 is townie or scummy? So that leaves Chaos's only read in thread to be flubber.

And, with Flubber, he also held back...

post , joins the Flubber wagon with no comment on it what so ever.

Post , asks Seanzie for thoughts on the flubber interaction, but still has not voiced any thoughts on it themselves

It is not until that he actually appears to be adding to the case, and that is after I have moved my vote, datsi has said they were starting to get town pings, and Aristeia removed her vote.

This feels like scum, but also never scum with Flubber, so if he does flip scum, flubber is probably lock town imo

VOTE: Chaos
In post 260, Lukewarm wrote:Basically, posts 71 and 101 feel like scum trying to help the wagon pass while also not looking like they are the one leading the push. Asking Seanzie's opinion also felt like a manipulative way to get an extra vote on the wagon.

And then 227 feels like scum realizing that their early day 1 miselim is starting to slip away, and finally stepping in to try and keep it on the table
In post 281, Lukewarm wrote:Me: I see something I found suspicious about Flubber, so I vote him and explain my suspicions

Flubber: Explains his thought process behind the things that I found suspicious

Me: I moved my vote

----

Me: I see something that found suspicious about Aristeia, so I vote her and explain my suspicions

Aristeia: Responds to the thing that I found suspicious, and provides a read lsit

Me: I move my vote

----

Me: I see somethings Chaos has done that I find suspicious, so I vote him and explain my suspicions

Chaos:
~Vote: Luke
~actually I never did anything wrong, and and address the reasons Luke stated to scum read me and
~actually, wasn't Luke being suspicious earlier, when he did this other interaction with Aristeia
~(Of course, I never voiced any opinions on either Luke or Aristeia until Luke started voting me)
In post 283, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 261, ChaosOmega wrote: Is my vote not a comment on what I think of the wagon?
No
If everyone is jumping off, why would I be so desperate as scum to keep on here? Wouldn't this draw attention to me as it has?
Would you call scum "describing a reason why they scum read the person they are currently voting" as desperate? I didn't, and wouldn't. That is a strange interpretation of my words.

The jump on and off of Aristeia doesn't feel natural to me. Did you scumread her when you voted her in 171?
What does not feel natural to you? I said she did not have reads, and that was worrying to me. She gave a read list, and provided reasonings when asked.
As for other reads I have, Umlaut, Seanzie, Vulture, and Datisi for town, something about Gamma is pinging me, but I can't really put it into words, so I'm ignoring it for now, still think Flubber is scum, the push on Seanzie and his post about mindmelding w/ Titus reads phony.
See, this is what I find strange about your response. One of the things that I said was bothering me was that you don't have reads out there

[sp//oiler=]
In post 259, Lukewarm wrote:As of now he has commented on T3, and Flubber, and thats it.

And even with the two of them, he has been stand offish of taking stances. Despite having interacted with T3, I have no idea if he thinks that T3 is townie or scummy? So that leaves Chaos's only read in thread to be flubber.

And, with Flubber, he also held back...
[/sp//oiler]

And you see me make that point. Apparently realize that you should put some reads out out, but then also don't realize that I had a point, and therefore valid reason to pressure you for reads?

There seems to me to be a bit of cognitive dissonance between the omgus voting me reaction (which when coming from town, I find normally comes from a place of feeling like the reasons the person is scum reading you are non-genuine), while also addressing my biggest concern about you in this way.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 265, Aristeia wrote:He votes for Lukewarm and then,

His first two lines are explain-y, as in "this is what I'm actually trying to do", the point he's making is that he did nothing wrong.

I find that tends to come from people who are scum and disagree with the manner in which they get caught.

Because if Lukewarm is scum, why would he even bother explaining to Lukewarm what he's actually trying to do?

"If everyone is jumping off, why would I be so desperate as scum to keep on here? Wouldn't this draw attention to me as it has?"

This line is just wifom.

He's also looking at Lukewarm jumping off me, but if he actually believes Flubber to be scum, he should be much more interested in how Lukewarm started the Flubber wagon and then jumped off of it rather than the interaction with me.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why Datisi
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Back from dinner but not in a mafia mood. Will check things out tomorrow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1541, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Why Datisi
Datisi has been constantly scumhunting and leading the way. Why not Datisi? I see paranoia of Datisi but nothing that says scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Eh I didn’t like him kinda acting like I’d only really been focusing on Aristeia but it’s forgivable
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Tbh, I think we're all tired and losing the thread a bit. It's like most of the people outside my locktown list and the As stopped trying. With that type of situation, it kills the game thread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1544, Gamma Emerald wrote:Eh I didn’t like him kinda acting like I’d only really been focusing on Aristeia but it’s forgivable
but... you have? after unvoting umlaut, you made one comment about n_m probably being town, everything else you posted was about aristeia.

don't think that i'm calling you scum for it because i am not, i was just asking >_>
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Just because I decide to focus on a particular issues doesn’t mean my others reads have evaporated

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gameing?
(DM me)

ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:27 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1449, Umlaut wrote:
In post 1296, MathBlade wrote:1224 reads to me like someone entirely uninterested in the game not scummy. Many many times I have seen completely disinterested town and scum make similar posts. Ari also did the same sort of uninterested hop in but yet you pick on Umlaut why? I have as scum taken advantage of disinterested town to get a quick elim. We just had wagonpalooza D1 and now 4 people are confident sans case?

That reads one of two things neither of which are protown to share yet. Regardless I think a scum in Chaos, Datisi, Gamma, and Titus is quite high regardless of which explanation I go down.

Premise A: (Secret premise)
If Premise A is true then scum likely think Premise A is true and therefore would vote Umlaut.
If Premise A is not true then scum likely think they may get a free elim by hopping on without discussion like everyone else.
In post 1297, MathBlade wrote:It’s rather telling that 1224 is the first attempt to explain Umlaut scum rather than using D1 and that’s after unexplained votes appeared.

To those of you who are that sure Umlaut is scum, why not go look back and see what was scummy D1?

Make a case of it.
Math says he's not defending me and wants me limmed but this definitely reads like defending to me...
What is the point you're making here? Is Math scummy for doing this? If so, why?

-----

Lukewarm, what are your thoughts on Umlaut? Is he scummy but less so than me, neutral, town?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!