Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 167, Paragon wrote:
In post 161, Ame wrote:Actual content soon. Or just reads really.
This is exciting! I have some harmless questions for you.

1) How excited are you to play this game on a scale of 1 to 10?
2) Additionally, how upset would you be if we were to lynch you today on a scale of 1 to 10?
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 I just wish pops were town :[
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 There's so many players I like in this game my heart is gonna 'splode and I'd be sad to be sent out early
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Ame »

I'm 100% on pops btw. Let's quick lynch and Doc me so I'll be cleared for the next day.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Paragon »

I share your excitement for playing this game! I will allow someone other than myself to question you on your popsofctown read. I believe I have already reached my question quota for the day.
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Wiisp »

Demonic lmao I'll take it
I think I would be aggravated at Robb as either alignment
I'd probably vote him there if I was a wolf though

VOTE: popsofctown
the best post coming out of this slot is talking about why I am > Rand
everything else just feels like fluff and information over analysis
his vote change also is ??? given he doesn't really explain his progression
or really explain the vote
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Wiisp »

also people who end their haikus with refrigerator are less than trash
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 159, popsofctown wrote:Ame!

I'm not digging into this game super easily so far.

Wiisp is becoming a townread, because of the reverse survivalism inherent in aggravating Robbnva without actually getting votes onto him (man part of me wants to abbreviate "Robbnva" but I have played with Rob14 before and that makes it feel kinda wrong?)

I sympathize with Taly scumreading my slot, he wasn't explicit about it but I sense he's fairly allocating a Burden of good player on people, likewise giving Y'shtola a pass. Y'shtola seems to play kind of scummy as town, to me, I was in the mason game, although in that game being a mason is actually surprisingly similar to being scum so I'm not sure how much that counts for. I hope she plays later.

How nasty are nomnomnom's deadline? I'm not actually minding the slow pace in terms of fun factor, but if AI needs to be to be forced out then yada yada
I want you to review the interactions I've had thus far with
Wiisp
and would like to hear if you're currently thinking we're S/S, S/T, or T/T, and why.

Could you link the game with
Y'shtola
?

And what do you mean by
"Burden of good player?"

Ame wrote:
In post 153, Taly wrote:Hey
Ame
! :)
Tai! I didn't recognize you without the rwby gifs. So this is what you look like as town.
What makes you so confident I'm town? In-game examples please. ;)
Ame wrote:
Warriors of Light (no particular order):
Taly, Paragon, Yshtola, Alo, New Beginnings
Angelic (npo):
eyestott*, Robb, Taco
Demonic (npo):
Rabid Schnauzer, Fuzzy, Wisp
Sin Eaters:
pops

VOTE: pops

*keeping my eyes on eyes
What do you see in
Alo
?
Paragon wrote:Thank you, eyestott! I am glad someone else sees what I'm seeing regarding Y'shtola Rhul. I do feel a little bad now however since this is only her second game. I will give her time to state more opinions before deciding whether I would like to re-place my vote there. Looking forward to part 2!
I want to see more reasoning on your
eyestott
townread?

is a thoughtful post but
eyestott
has done little but compile reasons to case
Y'shtola
. His vote is not even on the wagon. I want to hear his take on
Alo
but I'm not confidently feeling town there.

p-edit

Ame
, what makes you feel so confident that
Pops
is scum? Is this meta?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Taly »

y'all are gettin' some fuckin' homework assignments from me
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Wiisp »

In post 181, Taly wrote:y'all are gettin' some fuckin' homework assignments from me
yes senpai, teach me harder please
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 177, Paragon wrote:I share your excitement for playing this game! I will allow someone other than myself to question you on your popsofctown read. I believe I have already reached my question quota for the day.
This is fishy tbh. I'll be looking at you upon her flip.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by popsofctown »

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=82266
In post 183, Ame wrote:
In post 177, Paragon wrote:I share your excitement for playing this game! I will allow someone other than myself to question you on your popsofctown read. I believe I have already reached my question quota for the day.
Pinging me here. Why isn't this "on her redflip"? If you are so very very positive that you see the flip as red already, why isn't it "next day phase" or even "right now" instead of after my flip? This read a bit like pantomime for this reason.
VOTE: Taly
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Paragon »

In post 183, Ame wrote:
I would ask you why you perceive these fishy odours from viewing this post, but I have unfortunately reached my question quota for the day.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I independently read you as scummish and Wiisp as townish, I generally avoid preflip associatives unless I feel naturally led into them because I think they're inherently bad. I'm going to decline your exercise, Taly. I could go into either read, if you like, though.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Taly »

takin sips of wine each time I get voted this game, might make mafTiger a little nicer around the edges

...I'm a lightweight so I'll just do win GIFs instead of tigers to liven things up...

popsofctown wrote:I independently read you as scummish and Wiisp as townish, I generally avoid preflip associatives unless I feel naturally led into them because I think they're inherently bad. I'm going to decline your exercise, Taly. I could go into either read, if you like, though.
do you need another invitation to actually explain a read you brought up, and I've already previously questions?

let's see if this helps: VOTE: popsofctown
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Burden of good player was a vague reference, of like, holding people to different standards for how much pro-town content they should produce. I think if I posted my iso with a different username with a February 2020 cakeday I wouldn't be wagoned. But maybe I would, I don't know.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I want to feel wanted Tali ok
"Well, I..."
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Paragon »

In post 172, Paragon wrote:A question to popsofctown: Do you believe there are 2 or 3 scum in this game?
popsofctown, I spent part of my questioning quota to ask you this. I do hope you answer it and not let it go to waste. I would be rather upset if it did.
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Wiisp »

Taly is like > rand right now
I dont think they have done anything town-core worthy, but certainly not someone I would like to see die based off their content so far
and certainly not wolfy unless maybe you squint your eyes very hard
does a wolf make this vote?
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Paragon »

In post 180, Taly wrote:I want to see more reasoning on your eyestott townread?
It is simply a genuineness/toneread. I believe him.
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Taly »

I don't follow at all, I have no alts.

And if you mean I have burden of good player going on, are you implying that I'm faking suspicion on you? Or that I'm SUPPOSED to have caught scum by now? Or was burden of good player a reference to you?

Pops
, I don't remember if we've ever completed a game together, and it's been months since I've started mafia again in the past couple of weeks. So I don't know how you think I'm playing effectively unless you have in-game reason to think so.
Wiisp wrote:and certainly not wolfy unless maybe you squint your eyes very hard
squint your eyes, I want to see a good reason to suspect me.
Paragon wrote:
+1
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 185, Paragon wrote:
In post 183, Ame wrote:
I would ask you why you perceive these fishy odours from viewing this post, but I have unfortunately reached my question quota for the day.
There was so much about my read list that warranted questioning (including my pops vote) that I don't think town!Para would miss the opportunity to pursue. Additionally, I suspect you are being cautious about forming a direct association with pops by avoiding asking me about her directly by using a convenient gag.

@pops they mean the same thing to me.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 153, Taly wrote: She's new, so I don't think her posts are agenda-based, if she were scum, I'd also think she may be more avoidant of a direct player as yours truly.
The phrasing here really seems to TMI factors that make a behavior NAI as though they make the behavior TI.
The people I'm more suspicious of right now are
Pops

1)
Upon asking for her vote, she diverts the attention toward someone on the same wagon.
2)
She has not been present much beyond just suspecting a wagoned player, it's hard to find nuance off of her current posts.
and
Taco

1)
He was the most recent on
Fuzzy
wagon but hasn't even followed-through with the reasoning of his vote.
2)
Kind of just dismissed the votes on him.
It's a little IIoAish how 1 and 4 are just listed without being broken down into analysis. When I perceived this as playing the low information phase I didn't think it was as big of a deal but now it's clear that Taly is treating my slot with more gravitas it's concerning.
pedit: ignoring pedits
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 190, Paragon wrote:
In post 172, Paragon wrote:A question to popsofctown: Do you believe there are 2 or 3 scum in this game?
popsofctown, I spent part of my questioning quota to ask you this. I do hope you answer it and not let it go to waste. I would be rather upset if it did.
I am fielding a lot from a lot of people right now, suddenly X_X I thought about my answer but then got distracted.
I'd say it's 80/20 that there's probably three scum in an RC designed 12p. I suspect RC never does traitor in a 12p, if there are two scum I think they're fighting a watered down town.
"Well, I..."
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Paragon »

In post 180, Taly wrote:Ame, what makes you feel so confident that Pops is scum? Is this meta?
Thank you for asking this. I must admit it was all part of my masterplan to hint at someone else to ask Ame about her popsofctown read.

For those who don't understand what this questioning quota is;
I will now fullclaim:

At the beginning of the game, I started with a quota of questions I could ask other players.
Every time I ask a question, the number goes down by 1.
Every time I answer another player's question, the number goes up by 1.

My quota is currently at 1 since I recently answered a question from Taly. I will be using my questions more wisely. I also encourage people to ask me more questions so that I can replenish my quota.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 193, Taly wrote:I don't follow at all, I have no alts.

And if you mean I have burden of good player going on, are you implying that I'm faking suspicion on you? Or that I'm SUPPOSED to have caught scum by now? Or was burden of good player a reference to you?

Pops
, I don't remember if we've ever completed a game together, and it's been months since I've started mafia again in the past couple of weeks. So I don't know how you think I'm playing effectively unless you have in-game reason to think so.
Wiisp wrote:and certainly not wolfy unless maybe you squint your eyes very hard
squint your eyes, I want to see a good reason to suspect me.
Paragon wrote:
+1
Burden of a good player is a reference to me, I think you're giving me the third degree because I'm capable of a strong day 1. Even if you haven't played with me, people pick up on diction, the join date, etc. You can kind of tell these things. I returned to site after a break last year, I figured out who the veterans were.

I don't have high expectations on you.
UNVOTE:
My best townread says Taly is town.
VOTE: Ame
Boop
"Well, I..."
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 198, popsofctown wrote: Boop
scum claim tbh :D