Slaughter Hour: The Grand Debut! | Fin

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:06 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1770, SirCakez wrote:Galron looks bad but my worry is that scum are bamboozling us and it's just a red herring
sabotage there is optimal regardless of the target's alignment (and it is INCREDIBLY annoying to think about) but irrelevant i'm looking purely in terms of day 1
free crypto
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:07 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 1771, Galron wrote:
In post 1768, ulyana wrote:are we just hoping for the benefit mostly?
I think I'm going to vote spare because it seems to me Gamma is just town. Is that what you're questioning?
i,

why gamma just town?

like ? no consideration to sabotage then ope pooky dead inevitable felt hmm
j'aurai disparu
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:08 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 1773, Galron wrote:I don't really understand the language that the benefit occurs after the game. I'm not sure how that helps. Do we get cake and ice cream or something?
for next event i assumed when i read it
j'aurai disparu
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1767, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also, Akarin was killed in amogus for being active and TRed. Aside from me, Pooky was the most active player, and even aside from the fact I was the one in the seat, I wasn't really that widely TRed at the time that call was made. Aside from that no one came really within striking distance of my post count.
So you thought I may have killed Pooky because I read a game where someone was killed for what you think is a similar reason to why you think scum killed Pooky here? Moonlogic 100. I didn't read the scum chat, I didn't read the whole game, I skimmed some pages where they talked about their tasks and I looked at some of the role pms. You are vastly overestimating how much I read there
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Also I'm just glad gamma didn't murder me and I think scum him probably would kill me there cause it would have been an easy sell. "Dwlee LAMIST+dumbtell entrance die"
I prefer they, thanks :)
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Galron »

If I'm looking at it from a personal pov, the sabotage was done to set me up. That's the first thing I thought when I saw that pooky died instead of me. But we don't know what the saboteurs knew -- if they knew that when they pulled the trigger, pooky would die and I wouldn't. I think if Gamma were scum he would have said no to the sabotage if that were known. Unless this is some kind of big brain play. I guess since I'm limbait that could be the case. But Gamma chose to vote me, who is limbait, instead of anyone else. Would scum!gamma do that?
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1777, ulyana wrote:
In post 1773, Galron wrote:I don't really understand the language that the benefit occurs after the game. I'm not sure how that helps. Do we get cake and ice cream or something?
for next event i assumed when i read it
Mm yes. That makes more sense.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Galron »

Really, scum in that situation would be better served to kill someone in the middle of the pack I would think.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@ulyana
: I feel like the questioning you've been doing doesn't reflect so well in light of what the throne has been revealed to do. It feels like you've been trying to parse out feelings from people to determine who'd be a good choice for the chair. Can you explain your motives a bit?
@Saber
: I get how you thought my play was erratic in a way that felt tactical, but I can probably point to a few games where I've made sharp turns at critical moments as town. What I think I'm most interested in is your reads in general, because aside from your reads on me and Galron, those don't feel exactly clear rn. I've at least sussed out from your ISO that you TR Taly and ulyana.
@Dunnstral
: can you talk about why you've responded to certain things that you did and when you did so? I think that's the greatest bother for me about you currently.
@peta
: Let's take this from the top. I'm going to try to be more rational about being questioned. Do you still want answers to ? Are there any other posts of yours you feel I've overlooked?
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:21 am

Post by SirCakez »

Ok I'm just gonna ignore the sabotage then because of huge WIFOM
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez! Newly updated!
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:22 am

Post by petapan »

no, gamma, i think the game has moved past me needing answers to something i asked 1400 posts ago that you already answered
free crypto
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Galron »

When we get flips that may up the WIFOM.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:25 am

Post by SirCakez »

Spare

whatever I'm fine with this
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:25 am

Post by SirCakez »

if Gamma is scum here he is playing a really good game
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Galron »

VOTE: spare

I would like to hear more of ulyana's thoughts on this.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1785, petapan wrote:no, gamma, i think the game has moved past me needing answers to something i asked 1400 posts ago that you already answered
I don't recall ever answering the first half
you felt reactive by the virtue of your posts mostly being responses to others, and I felt like that was indicative of trying to ride the waves rather than wanting to make them. That might have just been playstyle, but either way I feel like later on you progressed past being reactive.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Galron »

I think we're at -2.
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:31 am

Post by petapan »

no more votes until everyone has had a chance to post thanks
free crypto
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:31 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 1783, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@ulyana
: I feel like the questioning you've been doing doesn't reflect so well in light of what the throne has been revealed to do. It feels like you've been trying to parse out feelings from people to determine who'd be a good choice for the chair. Can you explain your motives a bit?
@Saber
: I get how you thought my play was erratic in a way that felt tactical, but I can probably point to a few games where I've made sharp turns at critical moments as town. What I think I'm most interested in is your reads in general, because aside from your reads on me and Galron, those don't feel exactly clear rn. I've at least sussed out from your ISO that you TR Taly and ulyana.
@Dunnstral
: can you talk about why you've responded to certain things that you did and when you did so? I think that's the greatest bother for me about you currently.
@peta
: Let's take this from the top. I'm going to try to be more rational about being questioned. Do you still want answers to ? Are there any other posts of yours you feel I've overlooked?
?? my motives are to find the baddies talking about something the baddies possibly informed about a good way to possibly identify like ……
j'aurai disparu
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1778, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1767, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also, Akarin was killed in amogus for being active and TRed. Aside from me, Pooky was the most active player, and even aside from the fact I was the one in the seat, I wasn't really that widely TRed at the time that call was made. Aside from that no one came really within striking distance of my post count.
So you thought I may have killed Pooky because I read a game where someone was killed for what you think is a similar reason to why you think scum killed Pooky here? Moonlogic 100. I didn't read the scum chat, I didn't read the whole game, I skimmed some pages where they talked about their tasks and I looked at some of the role pms. You are vastly overestimating how much I read there
ngl I believe this
and agreed with peta, I'd like the ability to interface with the people I've called out towards

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1793, ulyana wrote:
@ulyana
@Saber
@Dunnstral
@peta
?? my motives are to find the baddies talking about something the baddies possibly informed about a good way to possibly identify like ……
so your intent was to see who took something in a wrong direction that suggested extra knowledge? That feels reasonable if my reading is right

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:34 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1790, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1785, petapan wrote:no, gamma, i think the game has moved past me needing answers to something i asked 1400 posts ago that you already answered
I don't recall ever answering the first half
you felt reactive by the virtue of your posts mostly being responses to others, and I felt like that was indicative of trying to ride the waves rather than wanting to make them. That might have just been playstyle, but either way I feel like later on you progressed past being reactive.
you did in

these feels reasonably consistent with each other though so that's good
free crypto
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:35 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 1795, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@ulyana
@Saber
@Dunnstral
@peta
so your intent was to see who took something in a wrong direction that suggested extra knowledge? That feels reasonable if my reading is right
where did you think my thoughts with regards to prism pooky taly came from ???
j'aurai disparu
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:36 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 1797, ulyana wrote:
In post 1795, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@ulyana
@Saber
@Dunnstral
@peta
where did you think my thoughts with regards to prism pooky taly came from ???
early game i mean
j'aurai disparu
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:38 am

Post by ulyana »

like can you explain what you were doing kinda absurd here
j'aurai disparu