Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1894, Datisi wrote:
In post 1890, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1886, Datisi wrote:
In post 1881, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore if Chaos does die then those “useless” results which could damn scum get buried.
could. maybe could. this is where we trust that town!omega has enough knowledge of his own role and normal games as a whole to know whether his n2 results "could" damn someone or not and whether they're worth sharing.
You’re missing my point.

There should be no decision.

If I am dying that night I out my results no matter what.
you're missing mine. it's not guaranteed he dies, hell, maybe the act itself of him claiming will cause scum to not kill him. like, trust him that town!him knows what's he doing with his role.
I don’t know him. His play is shit all game and I don’t buy any of it.

I don’t trust Chaos.

If I did this would be a moot argument
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1889, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1887, DkKoba wrote:You're twisting everything just to portray chaos as scum.
I believe Chaos is scum.

I find his defenders are much more looking at Chaos though rose tinted glasses here.

I am literally doing the opposite here and assuming he is town here Koba.
Ok. I read him correctly despite consensus being against him in the past. I caved later by my initial vibes were right. Case him if you really think he is scum
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1899, Titus wrote:You're going against locktown Math and trying to go after his extremely confident clear. It's not happening. Even if you think Chaos is scum, he has a partner.
In what world is math locktown?
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1902, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1899, Titus wrote:You're going against locktown Math and trying to go after his extremely confident clear. It's not happening. Even if you think Chaos is scum, he has a partner.
I think Titus forgot a comma.

You’re going against locktown, Math.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

and make sure to address why a scum chaos would vote their partner on a whim of a case from *datisi* if what was said was correct
(DM me)

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1898, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1896, ChaosOmega wrote:If I fullclaim, what are scum adjusting to during the day Math? Me not fullclaiming is allowing scum to make a mistake by not having complete information.
If you full claim and are unelimmable then scum have to push somewhere else. People fly off your wagon like it’s allergies.
i really *really* don't buy there's a claim out there that would make you change your mind from "he's scum" into "he's unyeetable". i think you're scum desperate for breathing room.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:36 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Who do you think my partner is then Math? I'll talk to you about any player you want, give you some more associatives you love.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

no offense datisi but you're never the charismatic type with casings usually
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1906, ChaosOmega wrote:Who do you think my partner is then Math? I'll talk to you about any player you want, give you some more associatives you love.
just start replying in gifs and dont legitimize the push lmao
(DM me)

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1902, DkKoba wrote:
Datisti is. Math is pushing against him. Sorry for the lack of clarity.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1898, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1896, ChaosOmega wrote:If I fullclaim, what are scum adjusting to during the day Math? Me not fullclaiming is allowing scum to make a mistake by not having complete information.
If you full claim and are unelimmable then scum have to push somewhere else. People fly off your wagon like it’s allergies.
that depends on the claim
leaving it unsure means scum are firing in the dark
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1901, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1887, DkKoba wrote:You're twisting everything just to portray chaos as scum.
I believe Chaos is scum.

I find his defenders are much more looking at Chaos though rose tinted glasses here.

Ok. I read him correctly despite consensus being against him in the past. I caved later by my initial vibes were right. Case him if you really think he is scum
Will do after work
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

There’s about 10 pedits and I have a meeting
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1904, DkKoba wrote:and make sure to address why a scum chaos would vote their partner on a whim of a case from *datisi* if what was said was correct
omega voted umlaut first.

and i'm not trying to case anyone here.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

Its most likely scum tried to kill datisi or chaos and failed and that should make chaos less likely in both scenarios.

ok back to no tryhard mode, i rest my case on chaos town tho
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1913, Datisi wrote:
In post 1904, DkKoba wrote:and make sure to address why a scum chaos would vote their partner on a whim of a case from *datisi* if what was said was correct

Im saying according to others descriptions on what happened d2 was that you cased umlaut but chaos was first vote
(DM me)

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1911, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1901, DkKoba wrote:
I believe Chaos is scum.

Will do after work
Don't bother. It's not happening. Locktown town pool is safe.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1914, DkKoba wrote:Its most likely scum tried to kill datisi or chaos and failed and that should make chaos less likely in both scenarios.

ok back to no tryhard mode, i rest my case on chaos town tho
I 100% agree with this
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1915, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1913, Datisi wrote:

Im saying according to others descriptions on what happened d2 was that you cased umlaut but chaos was first vote
made it sound like you were saying chaos was following me. yeah, i cased umlaut later on. i did feel a bit nervous on if i misread the situation and am pushing a guilty that doesn't exist, but once umlaut started planking, i figured it's a safe bet to go ahead and bury him.
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Titus »

Datisti who do you think is scum if not MathBlade
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1919, Titus wrote:Datisti
who?

my current pool is two out of math/alch/luke/gamma. emphasis on current, because i don't feel like i have a perfect grasp on this game still, and i wouldn't be completely floored if there was scum in ari/koba/n_m. don't ask me when am i gonna re-read/re-eval/re-whatever, i don't know.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Datisi »

if you could convince me on gamma!town, that would be appreciated.
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1921, Datisi wrote:if you could convince me on gamma!town, that would be appreciated.
Full reason is anti-town. His D1 play is solidly town.

I can case better tonight or we can vote Lukewarm
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Titus »

Math is just wrong town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Datisi »

lukewarm is third on my list currently, and he's v/la anyway so don't think there's too much point in wagoning him right this moment.

pedit: sure hope so.
~M