Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #2669 (isolation #200) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like I already pointed out Lavender is playing a Creature-esque scum game, and that’s exactly the type of non-content Creature tends to post as scum.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (isolation #201) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2672, Bambi Jay wrote:Bullshit logic appeals to me tho. Like seeing how a conspiracy theorist mind actually works.
does that mean you'll vote Lav?
If the crazies like what I'm putting forth, might as well lie with the crazies, eh?
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (isolation #202) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2681, Lavender wrote:
In post 2668, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2660, Lavender wrote:Test test, a bit of a test, but I think I may have just confused myself.
Had something something did today, so I can’t focus focus right now ...
Can we shred this yet?
For someone so keen to shred me, you sure aren't voting I!
VOTE: lav
I was gonna do this anyway after seeing the VC

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2709 (isolation #203) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2699, Looker wrote:chkflip is the Donald Trump of this thread and my wagon is deep red state
I kinda want you dead just for this, it’s like a 21st century Godwin’s law

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2711 (isolation #204) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2703, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Due to the language of his claim I'm going to believe Looker for now.

VOTE: TiphaneDeath
Why does the language of it mean anything?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2712 (isolation #205) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2706, davesaz wrote:
In post 2699, Looker wrote:davesaz either doesn't expect a claim or doesn't expect a claim to have any effect.
This comment is about me asking if (Gamma?) is going to no-shred if it gets to deadline.
You're thinking about it backwards. The whole point is getting near-shreds so that information can be obtained. Refusing to push to a near-shred until the only bail out option is a no-shred is bad. Two factors are in play in making wagons earlier rather than later -- gauging what people's real will-vote and wont-vote lists are, and leaving enough time for course corrections.

Beyond all that, it's an extreme reach to think I have any expectation regarding what may or may not be claimed and what may happen. I have no preconceived notions about what's going to happen.
Btw about this, after a certain amount of suspicion was expressed on Looker, I realized that I was either on the wrong side of “wisdom of the crowd” (the intellectual idea, not the method used to resolve player conflicts in signups), or trying to piss in the wind. As such I opted to take the neutral route of letting a Looker wagon build as it would if I provided little to no pushback. I did it for exactly the reason you described: wagons generate info. I felt like the wagon was at a point where it was wiser to watch the buildup rather than try to fight it. If it does go through, one of two things happen. Looker flips town and I get a bit of an “I told you so” moment, or he flips scum and I get a trade-off of a scumflip for having to eat a piece of humble pie. chkflip made what seemed like a similar comment earlier, but he’s never once yielded, so I think he kinda only wanted to appear impartial.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (isolation #206) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2725, chkflip wrote:What is this in reference to?
I remember a post from you that seemed to have the implication that you be okay being wrong if you were wrong about thinking scum was town and they got shredded. That’s a fine sentiment but you don’t seem to be showing the cooperativeness that sort of mindset takes, so it looks like you posted it to posture.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2744 (isolation #207) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2737, chkflip wrote:
In post 2733, Gamma Emerald wrote:I remember a post from you that seemed to have the implication that you be okay being wrong if you were wrong about thinking scum was town and they got shredded. That’s a fine sentiment but you don’t seem to be showing the cooperativeness that sort of mindset takes, so it looks like you posted it to posture.
I'm uncertain with what you're attempting to suggest here. I am trying to lynch whom I believe is scum. Am I supposed to sheep shitty wagons I don't believe in to be a team player to you?

Like what does this post even mean, really.
I would expect if you meant what you said about “being happy to be wrong twice” you’d be a little less stubborn about how much you defend votes you don’t like.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2778 (isolation #208) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2745, Almost50 wrote:I also think we could shred the VT claim rather than out a PR. We are not guaranteed to actually wagon scum if we chose not to go through with this wagon, so "we lose a town vote" isn't really a good argument. (Also, if VTs are meant to eat NKs, this one isn't because they've already claimed)
This is a very good post for a50 to make js

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2779 (isolation #209) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2759, pisskop wrote:sry Im relatively drunk. Ummmmm, yea, really its an attention to detail he portrays. He is reading, even if what he is saying comes off as 'mean'. He is contribuiting for those who wish to follow. And while he does engage in the crapola that is emotional appeals, he is ultimately doing it without a driven and clear agenda. Nor does he seem tied to associations.

This lynch is about showing the outcast he doesnt belong, not finding the scummer.
In post 2760, Bambi Jay wrote:We aren't shredding scum... We're killing an Impostor among us.

But yeah I want to hammer him too. Can't tho.
I like how Bambi said the same thing as pk in rather different terms

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2780 (isolation #210) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2771, Looker wrote:Why did IKS have a counterwagon but I don't
because you are the counterwagon

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2812 (isolation #211) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2793, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2763, Looker wrote:I'm surprised more people haven't chimed in on whether or not they believe my claim.
Personally, I do. I just think it's best if we eliminated a VT than force a PR to claim. Playing it safe, I guess.

In my experience, many a player act weird/scummy when they get a PR role. That doesn't mean everyone acting scummy is a PR, but it used to be a problem for me when I started playing Mafia and stayed that way for a while that whenever I received a PR role I'd be MUCH more suspected than when I was a VT. Even after I've learnt to adjust my play, I still couldn't help but suspect OTHER players acting weird, and then finding out the reason was they were PRs not scum.

So, let's put this all together: You were scummy to me (or I wouldn't have voted you in the first place). Them you claimed VT (which doesn't really explain why you were acting scummy to begin with). So the way I see it is if you are a VT 9and I have reason to think you might be) it's no big loss. If you are NOT (minor chance of that) then you are still SCUM who is faking to try and survive.

The alternative is to push/wagon someone else who appears to be acting scummy, force them to claim and go "Oh, SHIT! They're <Insert your favourite PR here> and THAT explains why they appeared to be acting scummy. Oh, well.. let's move on). Do you like this last scenario better??
VOTE: Looker
I still don’t like the circumstances of the wagon but I’ll go with a50 on this

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2815 (isolation #212) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have had Walter kinda muted this whole time tbh, so I don’t have any opinion on him
But to get into cracktheorizing, a scumteam with Walter in it should be pitching a fit by now, so I think Walter is town via that

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2825 (isolation #213) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2818, davesaz wrote:
In post 2815, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have had Walter kinda muted this whole time tbh, so I don’t have any opinion on him
But to get into cracktheorizing, a scumteam with Walter in it should be pitching a fit by now, so I think Walter is town via that
Earlier you said you didn't want to vote Looker. What changed your mind to vote now?
A50 makes a valid point about how Looker been acting, idk if I fully see it but I bet a50 is genuine about it so I’m trusting his judgement.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2826 (isolation #214) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2823, davesaz wrote:Also @Gamma how significant do you think your most recent vote is?
Significant in what sense? It’s definitely a marked turn of action for me.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2851 (isolation #215) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Gratz to the doc/rb/whatever

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (isolation #216) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I know.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2858 (isolation #217) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

On that note, anyone who wants to attack a50 for pushing Looker can put their votes on me because I'm telling y'all a50 is town and you're gonna have to go through me first
That's right I'm holding myself accountable for someone else's vote, what you gonna do about it?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2867 (isolation #218) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2859, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Why do you think a50 is town?
the way he pushed to vote a VT over a PR felt very natural, it's partly a soul read tbh
I'm invoking the "I know how to read a50" card y'all

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2882 (isolation #219) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2875, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 2873, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Bambi what does your role have to deal with wanting to not be active?
Well since I got atleast tonight having 3 things happen, I'll say stuff.

I'm making stuff happen the longer I'm alive. I'm appearantly Tosin Abasi, a guy good enough to Baker to literally get the role of Guitar God. Me praising Bobby Flay like a deity was me ironically going with the name.

I have a selection of names of abilities that I pick from that effect the game. Night one I did an ability called
Reverb
and night two was something called
Compressor
. If someone had something strange happen to them I'm probably the cause. I legit don't know the results, just the names.

Basically the longer I'm alive the more stuff happens to the game. So therefore I wanted to be quiet 2 nights to get at least 3 effects off. I can go up to night 8 actually since I got 8 of these things. They're all named after guitar pedals/effects.
This claim seems believable, and looks like a town counterpart to IKS

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2898 (isolation #220) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2884, TiphaineDeath wrote:Maaaaybe also CHK, though that ones iffy.
WHY

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2911 (isolation #221) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2903, Galron wrote:Scratch titus for now; I can't remember what she's done.
In post 2905, Galron wrote:Oh god. She's dead isn't she. ha no wonder.
This seems genuine

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (isolation #222) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2916, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2858, Gamma Emerald wrote:On that note, anyone who wants to attack a50 for pushing Looker can put their votes on me because I'm telling y'all a50 is town and you're gonna have to go through me first
That's right I'm holding myself accountable for someone else's vote, what you gonna do about it?
Scummilicious.

You are more certain of another player's towniness than your own.
Or I’m convinced enough of it to put myself on the line (if you’re serious)

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2958 (isolation #223) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2929, TiphaineDeath wrote:@Gamma because he was HARD pushing the mislynch, and I think of the two Pook is more likely scum here.
I guess that’s an okay thought process, but chk also hard DEFENDING IKS, who flipped scum as well. Not a great track record.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2959 (isolation #224) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2946, a2rudeboy wrote:All I'm saying is you replaced in, quickly saw there was no way anyone would believe you backing IKS, bussed him the fuck outta here.
Wait what? I definitely recall chk defending IKS quite strongly, at least starting off.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2961 (isolation #225) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The fact he suggested voting out a VT over a PR is in line with what I know of him, and the way he said it feels like town trying to actually play safe versus scum using it to get a miselim for cheap

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2963 (isolation #226) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

that’s just how A50 thinks

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2965 (isolation #227) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s a building block for the actual reasoning for my read there.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (isolation #228) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

so it's basically an extended period bah post

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3044 (isolation #229) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3021, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ahahahahah, okay pooks, you got laughing over here xD. I still think you might be scum, but if you are you are hilarious scum f'sure.

This, on the other hand, has lived for long enough VOTE: galron
I haven't gotten any scumvibes from Galron, in fact I've gotten a few townvibes
so you're gonna have to do a good job explaining it to me if you want my vote there

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3045 (isolation #230) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3035, a2rudeboy wrote:Gamma- did you know you were hammering?
No but I would have voted even if I did know

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3046 (isolation #231) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3041, Starbuck wrote:
In post 3039, davesaz wrote:Tuner causes missed notes to land on pitch instead, or be shifted. Redirect maybe?
On the View Askew Board, we used to have a role known as a Fortifier that would make someone's action unable to be fucked with.

I'd think more on those lines than a redirect.
Pretty sure we call that Strongwiller/Willbooster here

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3073 (isolation #232) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: chkflip
Let’s not let him bring wrong become a pattern.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (isolation #233) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

We don’t get a free one until 2 kills get stopped lol

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3253 (isolation #234) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

what are the votes at rn

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3257 (isolation #235) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: NPOM
if the votes were more on NPOM than TD I would have voted TD because that AtE would have been uncalled for

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3268 (isolation #236) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3266, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3252, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Here are TD's last 5 games. He was town in all 5 and he has been endgamed, so he's obviously not dumb. He seems like caught scum to me.

Mini Theme 2112 Eliminated Day 1 - Town Weaponsmith
Mini Theme 2097 Eliminated Night 2 - Town Copscetic
Mini Theme 2091 - Endgamed - Town Citizen
Guns and Roses II - Endgamed - Town Gun
Mini Normal 1904 - Endgamed, Town 2 Shot Bulletproof
What informed minority scum wastes time on trash meta?
Thor665 lmfao

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3270 (isolation #237) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Lavender made a surprisingly salient post

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3298 (isolation #238) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The only other place we'd probably vote is NPOM, so if we think NPOM could legitimately be helpful to town by role or play then we should vote TD out here, unless we can come up with something else

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3301 (isolation #239) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Interesting. I know he's not thinking the reason he had to consider you town are valid by now, is it the same for you? You seemed to read him as town along the same thread.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3305 (isolation #240) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

what's the actual reasons for walter!scum because his contributions actually look pretty good upon review and his positioning on the IKS vs. NPOM deal D1 was actually pretty good imo

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3308 (isolation #241) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

like I understand the fact another chronic flaker replaced in sucks but by play walter reads quite towny so I'd rather assembler just get replaced

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3309 (isolation #242) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3306, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Also the way TD claimed indicates he is scum. See looker's flip. He was a vanilla shredder not vanilla town.
could have just not remembered the flavor text/just gone with the simple phrasing

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3315 (isolation #243) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3310, NoPowerOverMe wrote:maybe but all signs point to scum.
how thoooo

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (isolation #244) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I provided reasons for my opinion, now you have to do the same

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3318 (isolation #245) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I meant for walter not TD

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3320 (isolation #246) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have said why I think walter is town, if you're going to say "well I disagree" you should provide your own reasoning in turn

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3341 (isolation #247) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3327, chkflip wrote::lol:

Those are before and after the claim.

Cute that you're just quoting shit with zero context though. Super fucking helpful, bud. If you posted actual content in the last... Idk... fucking ever in this game, I might take you a little more seriously.
Why does the claim change things for you to where you wanted to vote elsewhere?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3359 (isolation #248) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3349, TiphaineDeath wrote:I think I mighta just outed CHK to everyone else by letting them know he needed to go after I died and deciding I was gonna die. The scum-meister realized I was of much more worth to him alive and uselessly flailing at him where no one would ever listen than I was as a random-ass dead townie who had pointed the finger at him with my dying breath. And he knows he can kill me later whenever he wants. That's fucking hilarious.
You wanna put your vote there mate?

And I am
very
much against the assembler elim atm

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3363 (isolation #249) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think the looker elim also boiled down to policy at some point
Can we yeet chk yet?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3367 (isolation #250) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Will you vote there?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3371 (isolation #251) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Walter also genuinely tried to solve things

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3374 (isolation #252) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1160, chkflip wrote:D2: "wHeLp ThEy DiD iT tO tHeMsElVeS. lOl"

I'm not wasting this fucking phase because one shithead doesn't wanna put their big boy pants on and actually play the game with some sense of self and dignity.

Get

THE FUCK

off the Siteflake wagon.
This post essentially boils down to describing the IKS wagon as personality based in a way that parr’s down to a policy elim (the policy that trolling should be limmed). So uh, thanks for the Ace Attorney moment, pal.
In post 1163, chkflip wrote:I don't give a fuck. Move your Goddamn vote.

Lavender, drop a vote.

WalterTheDunce10 (2): Galron, Looker
chkflip (1): DrippingGoofball
TiphaineDeath (1): Titus
NoPowerOverMe (1): Iecerint

These all need explaining or movement as well.
This appeal to Lavender feels super-partnery and I’ve been calling Lavender and chk scum for a good while, so I think it’s high time I get listened to

VOTE: Chkflip
Fuck compromise. It’s time to act.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3375 (isolation #253) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3372, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3371, Gamma Emerald wrote:Walter also genuinely tried to solve things
Are you mechanically connected to the Assemble slot?
Do I have to be to fucking defend it?
In post 3373, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
show me an example?
Sure.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3378 (isolation #254) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1608, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:A look up of john browne audio engineer does seem to be a guitarist.
In post 1713, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:Rereading iks claim in post 1682 makes me think it is not the right conclusion. Who puts abilities out to night 8? That is a really long time.
VOTE: iks
Walter kinda had at least a decent out but instead chose to vote IKS for about the reasons I did (claim felt like a bid for time)
In post 1750, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:
In post 1742, davesaz wrote:
In post 1735, Bambi Jay wrote:I'd honestly prefer if we start on the people leading the counterwagon instead. Considering someone like Goofball called for a Vig shot on people voting IKS, it felt more like there was a chainsaw defense and less bussing.
If there's anyone who looks like a chainsaw it's chk with the generic we're not eliminating this troll message.
I doubt it was that, because it's chk's nature to rage against policy, but I'm definitely keeping it in mind.
The part where I call bs if it is chk nature against policy then why npom in the end.
This isn’t really part of this, but can I take the opportunity to point out that chk trying to act like he’s not against policy does just make his IKS defense look way more like a chainsaw? Like, either he argued against a policy there while being in favor of policy in most other instances, or he had been consistent in that stance and he defended scum for no good reason. Either way, chk’s IKS defense is awful.

Anyway, the other thing I feel like demonstrates Walter’s towny solving drive is his attempts to analyze some of the IKS voter’s vote movements, but those posts are walls so I’ll spare the quoting of them, and if you can’t bother to find them yourself Ill just link the posts.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3381 (isolation #255) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3379, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3374, Gamma Emerald wrote:This appeal to Lavender feels super-partnery and I’ve been calling Lavender and chk scum for a good while, so I think it’s high time I get listened to
is this serious?
yes
In post 3380, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3375, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3372, BrightEyedFish wrote:
Are you mechanically connected to the Assemble slot?
Do I have to be to fucking defend it?
No. But I just want to know if your strong read on Assemble is based on anything...

Spoiler:
More than a feeling
Well given that I just posted what I feel are the most salient points for Walter!town, I’d say it’s more than just a feeling.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3386 (isolation #256) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So far my read rate’s been a lot better than yours. Tell me who’s a “fucking idiot” again? I also accepted I could be wrong about Looker D2, when my read was right in the end, but you’ve never bothered to accept the fact you could be or were wrong. I don’t think you have ANY ground to stand on with your last post. Keep firing away mate, because as it is your pathetic attempts don’t even scratch me.
Spoiler:

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3434 (isolation #257) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3392, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3391, davesaz wrote:
In post 3390, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3378, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Anyway, the other thing I feel like demonstrates Walter’s towny solving drive is his attempts to analyze some of the IKS voter’s vote movements, but those posts are walls so I’ll spare the quoting of them, and if you can’t bother to find them yourself Ill just link the posts.
This was after I did the VCA that pointed to Walter and he was scrambling to dilute the water.
Would you like to refine your timeline?
My post:
Walt's post:
Why would he feel pressured by a rote back-end wagon push? Your “PoE” was just the back half of the IKS wagon. Honestly your wagon analysis was pathetic compared to his.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3435 (isolation #258) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3396, chkflip wrote:Only not on scum: Lavender, Glaron, chkflip, Doctor Drew, Almost50 (look at all the people you're better than, Gamma! Wow!)
I was townreading Looker most of D2 and only flipped because of wanting to respect A50’s beliefs. Eat shit pal.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3436 (isolation #259) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I really don’t get what’s genuinely scummy about DGB rn

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3439 (isolation #260) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So I decided to actually compare notes with what chkflip presented for Lavender meta and while doing that I
Uh
Subject: Big Four Mafia! Game Over!
Lavender wrote:
In post 1500, Gamma Emerald wrote:I hate myself so much rn
Congrats! You hate yourself
What the actual FUCK, Lavender? I didn’t realize you even posted this while that game was happening but that was extremely fucking rude!!!!!!

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3442 (isolation #261) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Length of the game chkflip linked: 38 pages

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=79402 33 pages
Lavender town game where she actually contributed quite well, enough to be the NK N1. Similar length to the game chkflip linked.

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=79906 273 pages
Another Lavender town game, this one was quite long thanks to unique posting rules but despite not being able to read all of it Lavender still kept up a good thru-line if engagement where she was actually able to have stable interactions with other players.

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=83473 155 pages
Lavender didn’t really get dealt a good hand here but still tried her best to play the game

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... start=1500 177 pages
Not only was Lavender reasonably engaged before she got elimmed, she stayed pretty active even after as a tree stump.

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=83866 58 pages
Despite the game not being too long there was a point where Lav fell behind and had to catch up, similar to some of her posting here, so it’s a good comparison point. I feel like in that game her catch up reads actually had some sticking power with her, rather than feeling transient like her reads her felt.

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=82624 106 pages
Similar to the last game referenced Lavender had some issues with activity and I guess also the game atmosphere? Anyway, despite some apparent issues she still showed a decent level of solving and game comprehension. Compare to this game where she’s been eternally lost for the entire game.

So while this game may not resemble her one scum game, it doesn’t resemble any of her many town games either, and there’s a key difference between this game and her scum game in the game size and length. So I’d say the meta at least mildly indicates Lavender is scum here. I’m betting you didn’t think this far in your attempts to brush away the Lavender push with meta, chkflip.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3443 (isolation #262) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3441, Almost50 wrote:@Gamma: Read my for starters. I don't believe DGB -of all players- misses the simple fact that the theme/flavour of this game is
guitarists
(and not drummers.. etc). yet she claims to have been using "flavour" to solve the game. Add her -inexplicable to me- pushes on NPOM and TD (and most recently her flip of a read on TP calling them town when she had been pushing for a hammer on them because "they feel like scum giving up"..). I mean this is most certainly the DGB I'm used to. This isn't the same DGB that played in the previous game either. Town!DGB is much more hyper, opinionated, intuitive, and stubborn, but -most of all- does NOT miss the initial info the mod had revealed well before the game ever started: We are all GUITARISTS!

So I guess I'm perceiving this DGB version as a somewhat refined version of Scum!stina or something close.. although -come to think about it- not even scum!stina would have missed/pretended to miss the theme/flavour altogether, so this feels even a biy worse than scum!stina.
This actually makes a lot of sense. I’d definitely prefer chkflip but DGB is a vote I’d be amenable to

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3446 (isolation #263) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3444, DrippingGoofball wrote:Re: role flavor - YOU HAVE NOT READ MY ISO - if you're town, go read it and hang your head in shame. I repeat: hang your head in shame.
Could you actually say how your ISO demonstrates that you overlooking basic information from the sign-ups isn’t actually scummy? The part I see as valuable in that assessment is that you reached for a reason to hunt out certain people and landed on a reason that makes no sense. I would expect town
in general
to try to make a more sensible suggestion about what to look for. I’d be able to write it off if you weren’t really paying attention or into the game but that’s clearly not the case rn.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3449 (isolation #264) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I also feel like you’re inflating the density of the weasel words in that post, and they don’t even seem like weasel words to begin with. I myself tend to talk like that to try and convey my thought process, as I try not to present myself as more confident than I really am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3451 (isolation #265) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1718, The Baker wrote:
The god of the right hand has fallen.
John Browne has the rhythmic integrity of an atomic clock.
The big-beautiful 8-string chords in this song are insane.
Coupled with the incredible Hughes & Kettner Triamp MKIII, this shits like butter.
This amp seriously slaps, it's my dream amp to have in my dream studio one day.
With a $4000 price tag though that won't be anytime soon.
Until then I'll just keep watching John Browne videos with envy.

Anyway, I Keep Siteflaking has been SHREDDED.
They were John Browne:

Spoiler: I Keep Siteflaking
Mafia PR
John Browne

Flavor:

You are
John Browne
. You are the guitarist and main songwriter for Monuments, and a part of this game's informed minority.
You have mastered the art of right hand. No one can chug and djent with your precision.
You're relentless playing and writing ability has taken you to the top of the progressive metal mountain.

I've been listening to Monuments since high school. They've had a huge influence on me, especially in the rhythm department.
While I might have dropped off a bit as a fan with their most recent release, their first two albums (
Gnosis
and
The Amanuensis
) are some of my favorites from any band.
John is also an extremely intelligent audio engineer, and I have learned a lot from him in that realm. He uses audio tools like no one else I've seen.

Role:

You are a
Developer

You will receive a new role/modifier on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, and 10th night of this game.
These roles will only become aware to you as you get them, and they will stack.
You and your Mafia partners can talk any time in your Rehearsal Space.
As a Mafia member, you and your partners have a factional night kill available to you each night. You may not perform this kill and any of your powers on the same night.

Wincon:

You win when all of the town players have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

Showcase:

This is John playing through "I, The Creator" from Monuments' album
The Amanuensis
from 2014.
If you focus on the right hand, you'll notice that most of his riffs are down picked. This gives it more attack and power but is more difficult at high speeds.
His guitar work is really next level. It is so clear and consistent, unlike that of any other player.

Night One now begins, ending on Wednesday September 30th at 11:00am EST in (expired on 2020-09-30 11:00:00)
Please send me any night actions you may have and want to use.
I really don’t see any core part of the scum role PM that flipped that differs from what a town role PM would be

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3453 (isolation #266) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That is a fair comment.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3465 (isolation #267) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Maybe if you actually addressed the fucking meat of what I said, I'd listen?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3470 (isolation #268) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3466, chkflip wrote:Yo Gams. I got a little more personal and offensive than I should've. That's on me, especially since it's the second (third?) time I've done it this game. While I'm not going to agree with you, I'll make better attempts to being cordial when I'm disagreeing with you. I only ask you do the same in kind. Apologies again.
I'll take you up on that offer. I still would be more open to your opinion on Lavender if you would show where my examination is incorrect.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3490 (isolation #269) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3478, chkflip wrote:Harsh, but probably fair.
In post 3442, Gamma Emerald wrote:it doesn’t resemble any of her many town games either,
Wrong. It directly mirrors her most recent town game. While I believe she has the ability to attempt to mimmick that energy, I don't believe she has the ability to completely replicate it for the sake of the handful of players that were in that game. Most of which aren't (or weren't, I'm not paying incredibly close attention to it. No reason to.) town-reading her. I feel there would be a better attempt at "content" if replicating a past failed behavioral trait was leading to her elimination as the opposite alignment. It's about the context for me. While I'd love to actually see content from the slot, the same could be said about the slot I we just voting as well as several other slots currently having similar lackadaisical showings here.
that most recent towngame being which one? I didn't really bother to parse the timeline of games, I just fetched the first thread she'd posted in I spotted that was an actual mafia game each time I went back to grab the next one
And like, she's shown a massive inability to keep up with current events, maintain stable reads, or generally show that she's engaged at all in the game. That is behavior I never managed to see in any of her towngames.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3491 (isolation #270) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3488, Lavender wrote:Thanks for the well wishes, I feel much much better now ^_^

Now...
In post 3439, Gamma Emerald wrote:So I decided to actually compare notes with what chkflip presented for Lavender meta and while doing that I
Uh
Subject: Big Four Mafia! Game Over!
Lavender wrote:
In post 1500, Gamma Emerald wrote:I hate myself so much rn
Congrats! You hate yourself
What the actual FUCK, Lavender? I didn’t realize you even posted this while that game was happening but that was extremely fucking rude!!!!!!
I wanted to address this first

I deeply apologize ahh!!!!
I don’t remember what happened that game or day but that really was rude of me to sayyy
There isn’t an excuse to be mean, so all I can say is sorry orz
I'll accept the apology, I honestly am not entirely sure malice was intended there but when I read it I just felt like I'd been teased while I was having a downer moment

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3492 (isolation #271) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And to talk about the actual game situation, my biggest concern is the aforementioned lack of a thru line for your play this game. If you could either start having one or tell me where it is that I missed, that would make me feel much better about you.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3512 (isolation #272) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3495, chkflip wrote:Gams: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=83473
This one.

Just one more comment about weasel and I'm done. I feel like it reminds me of the last person that I feel I've ever known to have been yelled weasel at, which feels like was Bobby "The Brain" Heenan. A man I feel I have a hell of a lot of respect for. So to feel like I'm to be treated like the heel all game to like cap at being called a weasel warms my cold, dead fucking heart. I really feel like I needed that today. Feels good, bro. Feels so good.
Yeah that was probably the game that seemed the most similar to here, but I still perceived a better quantity of solving and a stronger engagement with the game in that game vs. this one

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3519 (isolation #273) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Or he's going back and trying to pick up on faded leads
Pretty good call by dave tbh.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3544 (isolation #274) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3537, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3536, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm still not all that convinced that the guy who did a universal roleblock that didn't stop the faction NK is town.
Wait, wasn't there no NK?
In post 3538, Doctor Drew wrote:VOTE: DGB
Seems more like a townslip to me
UNVOTE:

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3581 (isolation #275) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3568, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this color scheme is terrible and I look awful in blue
Guess you’ll never be a discmod then

Anyway, not voting assembler slot still

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3625 (isolation #276) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3584, a2rudeboy wrote:@Gamma- what do you think the chances are we ever get anything productive out of that slot?
the higher the page count goes, the less i believe it will ever happen
Idk
I’ll probably put a timer on how long I’m willing to hold out for a sign of improvement there.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3626 (isolation #277) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3590, davesaz wrote:I thought we had concluded that the band was a joke.
Who tried to shade the band again?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3627 (isolation #278) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I just checked and I don’t see where DGB ever explicitly claimed to be a power role at all

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3633 (isolation #279) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3629, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1879, DrippingGoofball wrote:At the same time, I good good feels from IKS because he claimed quickly, and
his role description has some parallels with mine.
Okay then. I was ctrl-f’ing “power” because doing that for “role” gave a hit for every time that word appeared in your sig
UNVOTE:
Though I do want to hear what these parallels are since he flipped scum, and I remember you pushing him slipping something.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3635 (isolation #280) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s not true PK, 2 kills need to be stopped to buy an elim

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3648 (isolation #281) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well PK tried to get 2 slots to claim a -3 so I think the answer is yes

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3651 (isolation #282) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Tbh I’m good to yumvlte you once you clarify what IKS slipped about scum flavor or whatever

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3652 (isolation #283) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Unvote*

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3656 (isolation #284) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You said he could have claimed something else for flavor, but the theme info proved otherwise. Was that all to the slip, or was there more?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3657 (isolation #285) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I just remembered I already removed my vote

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3659 (isolation #286) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay I decided to go back your ISO and find out what you said and I don’t need clarification anymore. Your conclusion about slipping scum flavor and IKS’ buddies possibly reacting to that was wrong, but you did show consistency in that since I noticed you also commenting on the assumed slip D1.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3666 (isolation #287) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3660, NoPowerOverMe wrote:So do you think she is town?
Pretty much. The things that I thought were scummy initially have pretty much all been reasonably rectified.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3668 (isolation #288) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Baker said this game wasn’t multiball right?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3669 (isolation #289) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think I’ll give the slot 72 hours (that’s 3 days) to fill before I’m okay voting it out

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3671 (isolation #290) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

DD if you solidly define that as 24 hours I will match you on that

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3674 (isolation #291) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’d much rather see a new replacement come in than vote the slot out if I have to

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3677 (isolation #292) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So I just called in a massive favor. The slot will be filled.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3695 (isolation #293) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3682, Lavender wrote:
In post 3492, Gamma Emerald wrote:And to talk about the actual game situation, my biggest concern is the aforementioned lack of a thru line for your play this game. If you could either start having one or tell me where it is that I missed, that would make me feel much better about you.
Eso, can you clarify what thru line means?
Ahahas is my brain just fried right now

Also ah DGB-san, DGB-san, if you’re going to self-vote might as well claim ah!
I don’t think your posts are showing that you have any reads or ideas that you’re really holding onto.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3696 (isolation #294) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

TDeath is pretty abrasive from my experience with him.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3703 (isolation #295) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Galron town
DrippingGoofball town
PookyTheMagicalBear leantown
Lavender scum
Bambi Jay leantown
TiphaineDeath idk
Grendel town
BrightEyedFish maybetown
NoPowerOverMe leanscum
Almost50 town
pisskop maybescum
Iecerint idk
Doctor Drew idk
Starbuck maybetown
a2rudeboy maybescum
davesaz maybetown
chkflip leanscum

Reads/thoughts on every player I put together real quick. Maybetown and maybescum reads are just based on vibes I’ve gotten from them, not hard reads.

One thing I really should do is look at who has pushed both Galron and Grendel’s slot because both of those were slots that several people FoSed that I felt were town.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3704 (isolation #296) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3693, NoPowerOverMe wrote:For the record, rude only votes lurkers and policy and never scumhunts a majority of the active players.
This is very suspicious of rudeboy if true

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3707 (isolation #297) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@pooky Be glad I remembered that list thing making you town. I just think it’s been a while and I don’t know what you’ve explicitly done that’s towny rn

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3713 (isolation #298) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3709, Grendel wrote:*@Gamma, did you invite me to sub in b/c you already thought my predessessor was townie?*

And what did you think about my point w/ regards Pisskop and No power being town?
Yes, and I didn’t want to let your slot get PLed if I could help it. It’s pretty funny because there was an earlier discussion about whether inviting people to replace in could be scummy. I’ll look over what that point is specifically and respond.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3714 (isolation #299) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was never subtle about the fact I was inviting someone. What happened was I went on discord to drop a line to my homesite friends who play mafia and I noticed a DM from Grendel right as I finished writing my request, so I asked him via DM and he said he’d give it a shot after I promised to help with anything he was missing in the thread that he needed help with.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3718 (isolation #300) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Found the post with the NPOM and pk town stuff
In post 3690, Grendel wrote:With ISK posting style i wouldnt be surprised if there were mutiple scum that felt they were better off bussing for town cred then working to preserve the slot.
There was some discussion of this and one possible idea was NPOM had a more immediately useful role (IKS was a developer, a role that gains power as the game goes on)
I agree that the IKS interactions with pk weren’t partner like now that you bring them up though.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3721 (isolation #301) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Obviously there is the issue of me possibly getting killed. I specifically stated I’d do what I could while I was alive, and he’s under no obligation to keep me alive if he’s scum. I just know he’s had trouble with motivation and wanted to be a support structure for him because I kinda talked him out of retirement for this.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3727 (isolation #302) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If I were to not vote him despite feeling he were scum at some point due to me having brought him in/any reason associated with that, that could be considered an alliance. What I want you to compare this to is the relationship between the experienced and inexperienced players in a newbie game. I will guide him but I will not place victory in the game below assisting him.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3729 (isolation #303) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Anyway, this discussion doesn’t really do much to solve the game so let’s table it.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3732 (isolation #304) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3728, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like im assuming when Gamma said "help"

he means like explain the rules and shit.

not like I got your back and will support you to win the game regardless of your alignment.
This is EXACTLY what I mean actually. I essentially am affording him an extra lot of patience when it comes to explaining mechanics, flips, stuff like that. I know the game is long so it’s possible he might not be able to read all of it to catch everything being discussed.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3745 (isolation #305) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3737, NoPowerOverMe wrote:As I mod I would never allow an active player to assist in replacement. Raised too many questions. That's just me though.
After this experience I definitely understand why. Certain parts of moderation should not happen behind closed doors. I think I’ve explained my motives and intentions well enough this time, is there a better way to make others aware of such things in advance so suspicion is not raised? I expect there will be times in the future I try to invite players from offsite to replace in, as the main thing inhibiting my willingness to try that, which was the gap in how each site plays, has been shown to be a minor point at worst, and a non factor at best.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3746 (isolation #306) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3743, pisskop wrote:
In post 3689, The Baker wrote:@Doctor Drew
k shame.

I think drewboi is scum.
Why is Drew scum? Is it just off that thing or is there more content to it?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3747 (isolation #307) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Tbh I’m trying to remember a time when a late arriving role PM has caused significant trouble. I vaguely remember something but it’s faint in my mind.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3749 (isolation #308) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I guess the biggest issue I can see is if the role has a post restriction

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3766 (isolation #309) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3759, Iecerint wrote:Bambi already claimed another version of IKS's claim. Bambi's claim seems related to something that happened to multiple players N2 and is relatively verified (though it's not impossible that the action could be an omni-fruit vender). So far as I have experienced them, Baker's games are "bastard" in name only -- they're similar to ordinary Theme games on the site from the early 2010s. This is why I think the role is probably fabricated, rather than "the role that scumDGB has."
See this is why I asked about multiball a little bit ago. I was townreading Bambi for having a claim that seemed functionally similar to IKS’ role, and when DGB claimed similar (or more precisely, referred me to where she did, as while the claim was D1 I only acknowledged it today) I wondered if it could be possible for one of Bambi or DGB to be scum opposite to IKS. I think the things you noticed about how DGB reacted to IKS’ claim would make sense from an opposite scum, and the slip commentary still makes sense as opposite scum as well.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3767 (isolation #310) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3760, davesaz wrote:
In post 3755, Starbuck wrote:
In post 3517, chkflip wrote:Galron hasn't been active at all this phase and that post just means they're also not reading. I feel like people should care about that.
That's blatantly untrue.
When I saw the chkflip post I initially thought the same thing.
There is a difference between posting stuff, and posting meaningful stuff.
Anyone can say I think this, I think that. What differentiates for me is when people say why they think things. If someone consistently fails to say why, it's a clue. From what I remember when I looked, Galron's posting falls into that category.
In post 3761, davesaz wrote:
In post 3758, Starbuck wrote:Even after all the previous conversations, rude and dave both vote the Assemble/Walter slot after the mod's vote count on 143. I'm not surprised by rude's vote, but dave's. Anyone on a ghost wagon is suspect.
I explicitly disagree with the other big wagons. Given my only public weapon is my voice and vote, I chose to make use of my vote.
Gamma going to find a replacement can be viewed as altruistic, but it can also be viewed as scum desperation.
Was it Gamma who went out of his way to hammer without warning when the tide started to move from Looker to Walter?
Anyone defending Walter slot is extremely suspicious to me. The why was completely absent -- see my other post.
I like these posts from dave. He’s being critical about how he approaches my bringing in Grendel, thinking about the possible angles. I myself admit on the surface it does look like S/S behavior, but I think, especially based on the fact suggesting replacements was discussed earlier, I would have been more subtle about it.
I also like him actually elaborating on why he was suspecting Galron and Walterslot. The vibe I sense from it is, “I actually have good reason to be suspecting these people, maybe you should listen to it”. Also going to note this reduces my load of having to see who has FoSed Galron and Walterslot.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3793 (isolation #311) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3771, Iecerint wrote:
In post 3766, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3759, Iecerint wrote:Bambi already claimed another version of IKS's claim. Bambi's claim seems related to something that happened to multiple players N2 and is relatively verified (though it's not impossible that the action could be an omni-fruit vender). So far as I have experienced them, Baker's games are "bastard" in name only -- they're similar to ordinary Theme games on the site from the early 2010s. This is why I think the role is probably fabricated, rather than "the role that scumDGB has."
See this is why I asked about multiball a little bit ago. I was townreading Bambi for having a claim that seemed functionally similar to IKS’ role, and when DGB claimed similar (or more precisely, referred me to where she did, as while the claim was D1 I only acknowledged it today) I wondered if it could be possible for one of Bambi or DGB to be scum opposite to IKS. I think the things you noticed about how DGB reacted to IKS’ claim would make sense from an opposite scum, and the slip commentary still makes sense as opposite scum as well.
Points against opposite scum are:
1. No multi-death at night (so you'd have to imagine multiple successful protections, which is very low-probability).
2. I think otherscumDGB would relish shredding scumIKS (or !townIKS). I think her ambivalence around scumIKS (as evidenced by calling him scum and not voting him) is more consistent with being scum with IKS and being conflicted about bussing.

What's the "slip commentary?" I think I remember you saying you went back and reread her D1 and worked things out in a way that made sense to you, but I do not know what you found. Also, I thought you had concluded that it meant DGB was town, but your language here implies otherwise or at least that it was less conclusive.
I’ll link the slip commentary later, but I think it at least makes sense as not aligned with IKS. Beyond that my first thought was town but I thought it could be opposite scum too.
And yeah we’ve had too few deaths for multiple scum teams unless we had a universal roleblock from Bambi’s role, and just got lucky N1

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3794 (isolation #312) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3772, a2rudeboy wrote:The amount of discussion over Grendel's replacement in, makes me think one of BEF/NPOM is scum.
If Grendel is town I could definitely see one or both of their reactions as being upset at the thought of me and Grendel potentially being an inseparable pair during the day

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3796 (isolation #313) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3776, TiphaineDeath wrote:Wow, I missed how quickly walter unvoted IKS and jumped back on at the last second later. (#726 was the unvote #1713/1714 was the revote) BEF brings this up in #1876. I'm taking grendel out of my townpile and putting the fishy in instead. (Pisskop/DGB/BEF/Gamma).
Talk more about this actually? I’d been townreading his second IKS vote but I don’t remember the full context of the unvote. If it was for the claim that makes the slot very suspicious because I’d previously during D2 speculated that scum probably would have tried to pull momentum away from IKS after the claim hoping it would save him, and maybe what I’m seeing as a similarity in mindset to me is actually Walter resigning to the fact the claim failed to do what it was meant to do.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3798 (isolation #314) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1164, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:CHK explain for real
VOTE: unvote
So I checked the context and Walter’s unvote on IKS was back when chk started trying to push votes away from the slot by alleging IKS was being voted for trolling alone. So I don’t feel any different about Walter’s content, but I’m leery of TDeath for how he made this out to be some super-sketchy action when Walter was just unvoting because chk had gotten quite adamant about defending IKS.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3800 (isolation #315) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why does that read scum to you? I think his last unvote on IKS at least made sense as a reaction to chk’s defense.

Also please try to use the post tags when referencing post numbers so people can click the links and go to the post quickly vs. having to navigate to it

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3802 (isolation #316) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: TiphaineDeath
After what I lauded dave for posting earlier, that comment is straight up awful. Dave showed real thought to his Walter push, you have not. I feel like you’re overweighting the scumminess you say you’re seeing in Walter in order to allow you to continue pushing his slot. If I were to evaluate the points I see from you on Walterslot myself, it would probably add up to around a nullread, maybe a little bit to either direction.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3858 (isolation #317) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3813, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3741, pisskop wrote:
In post 3686, Grendel wrote:This is awkward but mod hasn't given me my role pm yet.
hi yea, you know when cops read you the miranda rights? There are many reasons to wait.
Cops never do that. They actually read you YOUR rights. "YOU have the right to remain silent", "YOU have the right to an attorney" ... etc

So,
unless your name is Miranda
these are NOT her rights. :P
The person who was on trial when the Miranda rights were determined as a thing that needed to exist was named Miranda iirc
Basically because the suspect didn’t know what rights they had they were unfairly convicted or something and it was judged that the trial was unfair because of it
Or something I don’t freaking know. What do I know?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3859 (isolation #318) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3820, Grendel wrote:
In post 3807, TiphaineDeath wrote:The most AI thing I've done is claim VT? PFahahahahah, oh god, what is this nonsense?
I was talking about TheDrippingGoofball not you.

Can you tell me why you town read TDG currently?
There in no The in DrippingGoofball’s username

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3861 (isolation #319) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3849, TiphaineDeath wrote:It's setup-spec DGB. If scum got role-pm's earlier to have a chance to talk in PT pre-day then they may either have not received the game-start PM or NPOM may have been already "in-game" as he saw it, and so wasn't looking for one like the rest of us were. It's a weak tell, and I've been trying to play off perceived scumslips less since I am often wrong on them, but it pinged me.
That’s not a damn tell.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3868 (isolation #320) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can we not do this? I’m kinda not mentally okay rn.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3884 (isolation #321) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3874, pisskop wrote:I look down for a second and Gamma takes over as town leader? o.o
That wasn’t what I did at all? I just asked to cut the non-game talk as it was messing with my head.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3920 (isolation #322) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3900, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Not to mention DGB self voted and missed the NK. Seems like she's counting on help from her scummates.
I don’t think she really needs that sort of help, she’s a seasoned veteran of mafia

Also VOTE: Lavender, it seems we’re settling on this option and I have already demonstrated why I want it fairly well. Can summarize/quote reasons if wanted.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3922 (isolation #323) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I could see that being the case, but I would prefer to know I’m than not know if I’m right

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3923 (isolation #324) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

know I’m wrong than*

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3950 (isolation #325) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3932, BrightEyedFish wrote:Looking through some of my alt accounts, I've nailed scum!dave 100% of the time.

I don't see why this game should be any different.
I'm going to write this off until you actually tell me what those alts are.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3965 (isolation #326) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3956, chkflip wrote:What are your reads aside from the lhf?
In post 3957, a2rudeboy wrote:Not a fan of NPOM.

TPhaine seems to contribute, but I'm always weary of anyone who plays the "I'll probably be dead tomorrow, kill me now" etc card.

The Walter slot seemed scummy in D1 and D2... Grendel not as much.

Not convinced on Galron.

Other than that, I really need a few more flips to start looking at things. Too big of a game to get strong reads on everyone.
Lmfao

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3993 (isolation #327) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3969, DrippingGoofball wrote:(Exception: It's OK, even encouraged, to obsess over eliminating 3P BS)
Not in my book, if that’s your primary active focus

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3994 (isolation #328) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3976, Iecerint wrote:
In post 3970, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3967, Iecerint wrote:which makes no sense for townDGB
Everyone is such an expert on me in this game. I'm learning so much about myself.
DGB, I really enjoying playing with you, both in person and on forum, hence my not voting you until today, but you do play differently when you are scum. Put simply, you are less engaged and more disruptive. (Granted, this is assuming your play hasn't changed since 2017. This pattern was stable 2010-2017.)

I think you are pretty aware that I have picked up your play looking scummy this game, regardless of your alignment, because we have had direct exchanges about this as far back as D1 this game. Hence, I am not buying the sudden outrage about this D3 when I finally vote you, when you have abundant context for where I am coming from.
I have limited experience with scum!DGB but I can say it generally lines up with what you say it is

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4038 (isolation #329) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4002, Grendel wrote:I think the easiest solution is if in everybody's next post we out a pool of up to three players we are willing to flip, and then place a vote on one of them.

After a certain point i think town's EoD options should become more straight forward, and we can make a more educated choice with fewer players vs a rushed decision with too many players on the choppping block.

@WHATS ALL YOUR THOUGHTS
In post 4003, Grendel wrote:Mine is [Tideath, Lavender]

-/-/-/-/-

DGB is a potential 3rd as the town vibes I had are dissipating. I want to look at a few other things first before I say yay, or nay, there.

-/-/-/-/-

VOTE: Lavender
I actually think Grendel’s townier at least for what he’s attempting to do. He sometimes will do stuff to drive the game around RVS timeframe, but this reminds me of when I got frustrated in Team Mafia White Flag and decided to do something to move the game along. I’ll admit the reads do look easy, though. Thing is my pool’s about the same, exception being that instead of just having DGB I have one of DGB and Iecerint based on whether the Iecerint case both convinces me Iecerint is scum and his meta isn’t viable

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4039 (isolation #330) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4005, DrippingGoofball wrote:Iecerint has been very cagey with his reads, he has given reads and opinions on a very limited number of players. In fact, he has been reading so few players that he added himself
I acknowledge this, and the fact he had that asstastic read list D1 and still has no reads is bad
Yeah my pool rn is (Lav, TD, Iec) despite not yet seeing why Iec’s DGB meta isn’t accurate

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4041 (isolation #331) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Iecerint
If we’re concerned about misexe’ing LHF this is probably the best wagon option. I had issues with the slot early, and they never really got resolved, I only forgot about pushing the slot. Those reasons I initially disliked Iecerint also tie into what DGB was pushing in her case on him. We’ve been focused on the obvious targets so long it’s become hard to focus on the people who’re operating outside the bound of obvious suspicion.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4043 (isolation #332) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

okey

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4072 (isolation #333) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4048, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I do not think DGB and Iecerint are both scum. I am more inclined to scumread DGB at this point.
why

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4075 (isolation #334) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4060, TiphaineDeath wrote:That, ladies and gentlemen, is a scumslip. DGB said "if icerint is scum then x" Dave, who knows icerint is town, and is laughing at dgb vs icerint, says "if icerint is town, then x."

VOTE: dave
I think that's just a counter-statement ("you're gonna look at me if iec flips scum but if iec flips town I'm gonna look at you") but I'm curious if you can explain better.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4077 (isolation #335) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

okay nah the resistance from dave and NPOM is gross

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4079 (isolation #336) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4066, DrippingGoofball wrote:Porky is sitting cozy in a corner somewhere eating popcorn.
"What about me?"

I know someone's gonna laugh.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4081 (isolation #337) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4078, davesaz wrote:I actually like DGB's case more, and I don't disagree with "wanting to have time on a computer" by itself. The timing of when she had time is what's fishy.
Do you have anything of substance to tell it wasn't actually just IRL lining up unfortunately?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4083 (isolation #338) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4070, Almost50 wrote:I know it looks like I am not prioritizing this game (which is probably true) but I will be catching up soon.

It's just that this game is moving too slow for my liking that it feels a bit boring for me to read and have nothing to say (and you sure can deduce what the point is without me outright saying it. Right?)
Yeah it's felt quiet to the point on some level I've been forgetting it was a game I was playing that was in day phase at several times.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4085 (isolation #339) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yes I'd seen that before but I don't like how you tried to attack the timing of it, it felt like something you should have brought up sooner, in fact it felt like you were actually bringing that up after being pressured by DGB.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4091 (isolation #340) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

chk you don't mind me speaking on the second half before DGB does right

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4095 (isolation #341) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4093, DrippingGoofball wrote:As to who is trying to solve the game more between Iecerint and I, I will leave it to others to determine.
I'll take this opportunity to say for me the answer is definitively DGB

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4098 (isolation #342) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4096, DrippingGoofball wrote:Why aren't you saying the same thing about Gamma?
This is in fact a very good question, TD is in a place where it doesn't make sense to WK but I'm sitting pretty, and there was the time I had called NPOM and dave's shade bad and the way dave reacted makes me think he should be calling me out at least alongside TD here.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4105 (isolation #343) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think Iec Iec works

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4112 (isolation #344) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Galron, Starbuck, pisskop: thoughts on the Iecerint wagon?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4115 (isolation #345) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why dave and drew for you?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4121 (isolation #346) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah "Bambi Jay" and "lurker" are words I never expect to match up

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4123 (isolation #347) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

that was my count as well. Galron voting there also made it so very other existing wagon in the last VC had voters that moved to Iec, fwiw.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4125 (isolation #348) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I can understand that well. I'm still adjusting to having to be a responsible human being again.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4140 (isolation #349) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

the amount of scare caps in that iec post is actually annoying

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4141 (isolation #350) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Shred-1
Claim time baby.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4226 (isolation #351) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4145, Iecerint wrote:"Wolf range?"

TD having kind of hyperbolic emotional responses to phenomena in the game is par for the course. The part that's a little off D3, or at least during parts of D3, is that it started to seem like he was having emotional responses to such an extent that he did not do much else in the thread. THAT is unusual -- it's more typical that he will get angry and yell, but then become energized and kind of engage with the game (e.g., that's what I perceived around me and Leia D1, which is why I think he's town). His posts in the past real-life day or so are more similar to his baseline.
This is such a damn non-read
No actual “I think TDeath is X alignment”, just saying “this is regular TDeath behavior”. Worthless.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4228 (isolation #352) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4150, BrightEyedFish wrote:Screw it.

In post 4172, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:alright good enough for me

In post 4177, BrightEyedFish wrote:NPOM is probably scum. I think I have come around after doing some of my secret meta techniques here.

I only read 1 NPOM scum game but the correlations are very similar.
FoS BEF

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4231 (isolation #353) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That really felt like BEF wanted to be able to be on the bus wagon

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4232 (isolation #354) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4230, Iecerint wrote:2. Despite that, it actually DOES say explicitly that I think he is town, so you’re mistaken on both the gestalt and concretely what you said.
Yeah for a little small thing that barely has to do with what you were being asked about if it all

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4296 (isolation #355) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4245, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4241, a2rudeboy wrote:
In post 4225, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4218, DrippingGoofball wrote:A50 you're not voting. Be a pal. We need Iecerint's fake claim. We are running out of time.
We are ALL scum in this game

I actually played a bastard once where every one was given the role of a Confused Vanilla Townie : https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... start=1025
I once played a game in which there was only ONE TOWN-ALIGNED PLAYER in a roaster of 24 players. Scum teams came in pairs (i.e. each contained 2 people) with 3 (or 5) 3P
I remember that one! I rolled scum condemner and played my hand like crap

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4297 (isolation #356) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4242, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4231, Gamma Emerald wrote:That really felt like BEF wanted to be able to be on the bus wagon
What do you mean?
BEF thought Iece was happening and wanted to vote before hammer dropped, then switched off after momentum there had switched away
Reeks of wanting bus cred imo

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4298 (isolation #357) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4279, Doctor Drew wrote:I have been playing drunk before any of you even played a game of mafia.
When did you start playing cos my first game
ever
was in 2013

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4299 (isolation #358) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Lavender I want to think you’re posting content but your writing style makes it really hard to tell. Could you post a plain English TL;DR or something to make that easier?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4302 (isolation #359) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

you are now but the specific exchange I had quoted gave me those vibes

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4305 (isolation #360) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So I decided to look into everyone's reads on Grendel and I have a nice scattershot of questions now.

@BEF, davesaz, chk, DGB, TDeath: where is Grendel in your shred preference order? I know you already said this in basic terms BEF, but I want you specifically to expand on your thoughts.
@Bambi: you still have not unvoted Grendel, despite having pushed/shaded DGB. Why is that?
@NPOM and Pooky, your unvotes and approach to Grendel's rep in were kinda similar, so I'll ask both of you the same question, and that question is: what are you thinking of Grendel rn?
@Lav, Galron, Drew, Iecerint: I can't really tell what you think of Grendel of have thought of the slot for a good while, can you expand on your overall thoughts on the Walter/assemble/grendel slot? This especially goes out to Lav and Iecerint.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4307 (isolation #361) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3903, BrightEyedFish wrote:Also, I do like Grendel's posts so far. You can't compare it to Walt or Assemble. If it weren't for that VCA on IKS I would TR that slot.

THat being said, I don't want to shred there today.
How curious.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4310 (isolation #362) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s alright rn, though I do wanna see an answer when you’re decided. Outside of NPOM + Pooky, I don’t feel a need to keep a steady standard for my questioning within groups I asked the same question of.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4323 (isolation #363) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Iece the thing is until then your read on Walterslot had floated from scum to ???, it kinda read like you wanting to maintain a level of suspicion there but not wanting to put your money where your mouth was. The part about PoEing him later kinda affirms those thoughts, as the general idea of what I think you're doing if Grendel is town is trying to keep the slot for later.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4325 (isolation #364) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw
In post 4291, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 4231, Gamma Emerald wrote:That really felt like BEF wanted to be able to be on the bus wagon

I want to shred in this order:

Assemble
NPOM
Iec
In post 4292, BrightEyedFish wrote:OF I mean Grendel as nummer 1.
Why this, if the only reason you have Assemble/Grendel at the top is the IKS wagon stuff and you previously stated you didn't want to shred Grendel today? Nice bit of double-talk, mate.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4331 (isolation #365) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think the onus for anyone thinking Iece vs. DGB is TvT is more to explain how Iece is town instead of how DGB is

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4335 (isolation #366) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4326, BrightEyedFish wrote:Walt-Assemble-Gren slot was my #1 today (which I have not been shy about)... based on the play of Walt.

I don't get how it is double talk?
Well based on your OVERALL opinion of the SLOT, where is it? You make this big fuss about Walter/assemble's play vs. Grendel's play, but you haven't defined what your full thoughts on the slot are well at all. And it's double talk because you are giving two different ratings of how willing you are to elim Grendel.

and yeah I want the non-voters to explain where there vote is willing to go (rude has already done so, so that leaves Lav, chk, and A50, though I think chk has also been pretty clear on his opinions)

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4338 (isolation #367) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

NoPowerOverMe: 543 posts
a2rudeboy: 272 posts
I did an overview of NPOM's posting in the last page of his ISO as well when gathering data on what people thought of Grendel, and I feel like he's posting a LOT for the amount of content he's producing. I'd say rudeboy and NPOM have at least similar content despite NPOM having double the postcount.

Mind telling me how someone who manages to do the same amount of stuff in twice the posts is "more useful"? I think with the given postcounts especially I'd feel the opposite.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4340 (isolation #368) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like, I see no reason to have 4333 and 4334 be separate posts, I had two things I was expressing in my 4335 but I combined them since they weren't things I felt needed to be on their own.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4342 (isolation #369) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You've asserted something to that effect before, but I don't understand why your role would make you a spammy player.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4344 (isolation #370) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well seeing as you've constantly hinted at your role throughout the game I think mafia should have enough pieces to generally put together anything you might be hiding, so I would prefer you either stop hinting or do something to make it more useful in case you do get NKed.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4347 (isolation #371) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That is one option, or, if your role means your flip can give some sort of indication of what was going on after it happens, you can work to ensure the maximum info is generated or retained.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4350 (isolation #372) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

okay then carry on

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4372 (isolation #373) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4362, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Never heard of a serial killer?
Why would SK claim a randomized effect role? Also I’ve kinda lost my edge on this sort of read but I’m thinking this is a scummy way to push a possible 3P, this sort of “well maybe you’re a 3P, and that validated my push entirely”

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4373 (isolation #374) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Honestly I think NPOM is actually the one whose scumminess is ramping up rn

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4381 (isolation #375) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

A50, the problems you’re having are the exact reason I liked Grendel’s exercise he attempted earlier

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4388 (isolation #376) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Town can 100% be manipulative btw

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4411 (isolation #377) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Rude
I’m down, idk if I’ve been clear about this but I like the the points about how focused he is on the LHF
If he’s town or scum he’s actively causing this game to go down a path I’m not a big fan of.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4418 (isolation #378) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4408, DrippingGoofball wrote:So much resistance to tge Iecerint wagon, but rudeboy is being launched like a rocket within minutes.
Iece honestly got run up faster/harder, it’s just that once the pressure to claim was there it got flaccid

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4421 (isolation #379) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4420, chkflip wrote:Anyone NOT voting needs to stop sitting on their hands.
Seconded
Time to shit or get off the pot

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4428 (isolation #380) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Try these if you’re genuinely interested in talking US politics

Stop bringing it into my mafia game tho
Godwin’s Law Nouveau isn’t something I like engaging in

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4496 (isolation #381) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4446, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4443, chkflip wrote:Funny because Iecerint isn't one of the three names in that post.

So I ask again. Why not?
If we're gonna back off a very important vanilla claim and turn to yeet some low-information rando after investing the whole day talking about other things, what's your beef with that particular low-info rando compared to the other low-inf0 randos?
For me, I think rudeboy is an active contributor in causing the problem A50 is having

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4498 (isolation #382) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Tinfoil theory:
If rude is scum, chk is probably town

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4513 (isolation #383) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4505, DrippingGoofball wrote:We spent 4-5 excruciating days trying to extract a vanilla claim from Iecerint, a vanilla claim which was apparently so blindingly amazing and credible that some players stopped dead and their tracks, turned around and started running towards some easy shred bait that they could maul with scant examination, under the guise of a looming deadline.
In post 4508, a2rudeboy wrote:
In post 4505, DrippingGoofball wrote:We spent 4-5 excruciating days trying to extract a vanilla claim from Iecerint, a vanilla claim which was apparently so blindingly amazing and credible that some players stopped dead and their tracks, turned around and started running towards some easy shred bait that they could maul with scant examination, under the guise of a looming deadline.

I legit had to go back and ISO Iec, because I had even forgotten he claimed. Because the claim was so nothing. And now everyone is apparently super TRing him based off of it.
Just to be clear; I'm neutral on the claim. I just think momentum is not in favor of voting out Iecerint, as the struggle to get a claim showed. I still think Iece is scummy but it's not worth my time to try and force that shred imo. I'd rather vote out someone who seems scummy and also whose shred helps the momentum to not skew in a way that I think hurts the game.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4522 (isolation #384) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4517, DrippingGoofball wrote:
@GammaEmerald

Iecerint has more votes, if you want momentum.

Iecerint claim stalled a vanilla claim for crying out loud.

And I will not vote rudeboy.
I thought rude's vote put it back even?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4532 (isolation #385) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4524, Starbuck wrote:I've commented on it during my read, but if you have a specific question, let me know.
Well it looks like you like DGB's case but don't like how the votes accumulated onto Iece. Where does that put your own willingness to vote there?

Also I didn't legitimately mean Iece was trying to scare people, I used the term scare caps like how unneeded quote marks are called scare quotes (which I had such an urge to do while writing this rofl)

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4533 (isolation #386) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4536 (isolation #387) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Pooky and me flipping legitimately switched which wagon had more traction lol

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4541 (isolation #388) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why do I get a pass here tbh, rude? You're calling Pooky out over me why?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4563 (isolation #389) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Do you still not count IKS?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4564 (isolation #390) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That was hammer btw

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4610 (isolation #391) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4573, a2rudeboy wrote:well. scum is doing a good job of taking out the best town players.
Curious why you say this?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4612 (isolation #392) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4590, pisskop wrote:i need to vca.
Why

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4613 (isolation #393) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Being towny is just part of being good Town though. What were their reads before they were killed?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4616 (isolation #394) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The person I best recall Starbuck SRing is TDeath
VOTE: TiphaineDeath
Awkward VT claim + last night’s kill make this guy very sus

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4622 (isolation #395) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You never acknowledged “hey I am a shredder I just used the more familiar term” until like just now, and I think town would have done it sooner
I can understand sticking to what you know but it feels more like you forgot what you were supposed to be claiming.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4635 (isolation #396) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4628, a2rudeboy wrote:
In post 4613, Gamma Emerald wrote:Being towny is just part of being good Town though. What were their reads before they were killed?
I'm saying Titus and Starbuck are two of the most experienced players in the game, offering good content, that Scum wouldnt want to be stuck in lylo with. I already pointed out where Chk specifically said he wanted to get rid of titus in a game where he was scum, for this very reason.

I'm still all aboard the Lav train.
Yeah I myself got to witness the scum nightmare that is a town Titus that is in her zone somewhat recently lol
Anyway, rude’s statement checks out I think

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4637 (isolation #397) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

For me I’m pretty much of the mind that if Lav is truly scum nothing is gonna really happen that will change how I feel on her
So I’m fine to defer her elimination for a couple days

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4650 (isolation #398) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4638, chkflip wrote:I didn't mean to send that.

pisskop, davesaz, Death, and Gamma were on both scum wagons.

Almost50, Lavender, and BrightEyedFish weren't on either scum wagon.

Of these names, there should be a few that stand out to you.

Which names stand out to you?
I’m gonna toss out BEF and A50. I’m curious who besides me in my set was also on Looker btw

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4651 (isolation #399) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Just dave it seems

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!