Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:23 am

Post by Scorpious »

please direct me to your planet where there are no jobs and limitless time for mafia..

I'm not reading 50 pages, got a question? ask I'll find the context and answer..

you guys will turn me into your new wagon and we will have a fun time..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:32 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2464, skitter30 wrote:Cape, fua, did you realize you were the hammer and e1 votes respectively?i think that scum on the wagon is probably towards the end (dats/fua/cape) or in the middle bunch of std, vp, yeet
That seems like a broad brush of who could be scum. Not sure what this was supposed to say truly.

Apologies if you already said this, but do you think we should definitely yeet within the neighborhood today? Why do you have cape as your top townread in the hood?
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2599, VP Baltar wrote:BTW, Nero, can you now explain why you were trying to pump me for reads and perspectives overnight in the neighborhood?
I had no reasoning other than you saying that you would.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:34 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm at the top of page 100. Need to get ready for work, but I'll pick up my catch up in a few hours.

Pedit _ right but I did not say I would give reads in the hood overnight. I said if wu flips green, I'll have thoughts to give on that.
YOUR AD HERE
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:49 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2600, Scorpious wrote:please direct me to your planet where there are no jobs and limitless time for mafia..

I'm not reading 50 pages, got a question? ask I'll find the context and answer..

you guys will turn me into your new wagon and we will have a fun time..
I get reading back through the whole thread is difficult but you've made 50 posts and it feels like a significant number of them have either been off-topic or moaning about there being too many posts, the latter of which doesn't particularly help. "I don't have any specific reads or thoughts because the game is too busy" looks like a convenient way to just avoid having any actual reads, you could've used the time you've spent complaining about this to skim through someone's ISO or whatever.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:50 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

^ Almost 50 posts, re the above, to be accurate.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:57 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2501, MathBlade wrote:Hood people what happened in your hood overnight?
Nero pushed me to talk about reads. I told him I'm not doing that in a hood with a potential scum, and that it was kinda antitown to push it repeatedly.

That was all.

I doubt the hood is gonna get used much until we descum it
YOUR AD HERE
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:42 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 2593, VP Baltar wrote:Cape, can you explain how you went from calling Wu town to hammering him?

Also, why did you keep explaining your vote after you hammered?
Okay I am here.

Firstly, I thought the votes were still split between Yeet and GeneralWu. So I didn't even think we were near hammer, which is why I kept talking.

Second off I thought General was town in the beginning of the game, but then they progressively just kinda did less and less and when they had traction, they were just saying some eyebrow raising things. That I felt were concerning.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:42 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 2607, Cape90 wrote:So I didn't even think we were near hammer, which is why I kept talking.
Also this part

I would think this would be pretty self-evident which makes me suspicious that you question me on this VP
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:46 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 2594, Yeet wrote:
In post 2447, MalcolmTucker wrote:@Yeet can you explain your discrepancies between posts , , and post .

Initially you push Fua over a pretty consistent period of time, and yet after their vigilante reveal you then indicate you got a vibe they may have had their given role? If that was the case, why were you pushing Fua as potential mafia so consistently?

I'm really not sure what to make of your slot so far in general. Early on you struck me as very town - you were boldly making sometimes baseless accusations without any care as to how you came across but that helped progress the game. But it's notable that your playing style has since changed a fair bit, you seem a bit more tentative now when it comes to making outright accusations despite us having more to go on. Your play feels deliberately more measured and careful, but I'm not sure why that is...after all you didn't necessarily come under a lot of heat for your early posts.
I thought fua’s demeanor made sense with a very specific town role vig. When they claimed that role like exactly, it just clicked for me.

Regardless my demeanor that’s some like psychoanalysis stuff that I’m not really self-aware of, lol. It could have to be with getting under vote pressure changed my tone a bit?

I am vibing with VP it seems
I dunno, I feel like this has nervous energy.

I didn't really think the progression on Fua was scummy but more was kinda a thing that didn't really make a lot of sense, but now this has me more skeptical
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2606, VP Baltar wrote:
Nero pushed me to talk about reads. I told him I'm not doing that in a hood with a potential scum, and that it was kinda antitown to push it repeatedly.

That was all.

This doesn’t make sense at all.
Discussing reads in hoods is protown
Pushing people to post is protown.

Can you elaborate on why you say this?

And the hood should be used regardless of scum presence.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:52 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 2588, Yeet wrote:Sure it could be town miscounting but scum could totally use that as an excuse
Ah, the casual "whatever cape says I am going to discredit it".

I am gonna be honest, I wasn't counting at all, I just remembered this one VC I saw and thought we were approximately there it was like you had 4 votes and Wu had 5 or something. There might have been a very quick shift in threadstate because it really wasn't that far off from where I was.

Yes wow, that's NAI, who would have guessed, even I know that, it's just called I was lazy and lol hammered because E-1 wasn't announced.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:57 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 2455, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 2451, Nero Cain wrote:I see no reason why today shouldn't end in the death of 1 of VP, Eyes, Skitter or April.

VOTE: VP

I mean he's prob scum anyways but he's already claimed so low risk, high reward
What's your read on Eyes so far? Not been a whole lot there, struggling to figure out if their frustration with the high post count is genuine town frustration or not.
Malcolm what do you think of Scorpius, they have been doing the same thing ad nauseum. I think they literally put more effort into answering a joke question then trying to solve the entire game.

Look at and for reference. Look at the rest of what Scorpius has to say, then come back to me.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 2610, MathBlade wrote:

That was all.

if there are 2 scum in there, I call it a waste of time personally
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2613, Cape90 wrote:
In post 2610, MathBlade wrote:

That was all.

if there are 2 scum in there, I call it a waste of time personally
How do you know unless you try?
I am not saying go all out and claim and such
But definitely at least reads should be discussed.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:03 am

Post by Cape90 »

VP you absolutely REEK
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:03 am

Post by Cape90 »

VP you absolutely REEK of an agenda (stop sending things early lmao, idk what did that)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2606, VP Baltar wrote:potential scum
this is one of the things that bothers me about VP. He went from "yeah anyone would think there is scum in the hood" to "we need to purge the scum from the hood" to "Mero is claiming there is scum here"

am I just getting hung up on wording here?

Dats is the only scum hood denier in the game. When/if scum flips between VP/skitter/cape he'll look p awful yes?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am Nero Cain and I hard claim professional typoer

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:09 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2612, Cape90 wrote:
In post 2455, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 2451, Nero Cain wrote:I see no reason why today shouldn't end in the death of 1 of VP, Eyes, Skitter or April.

VOTE: VP

I mean he's prob scum anyways but he's already claimed so low risk, high reward
What's your read on Eyes so far? Not been a whole lot there, struggling to figure out if their frustration with the high post count is genuine town frustration or not.
Malcolm what do you think of Scorpius, they have been doing the same thing ad nauseum. I think they literally put more effort into answering a joke question then trying to solve the entire game.

Look at and for reference. Look at the rest of what Scorpius has to say, then come back to me.
That wasn't a joke question. I will respond to this after class.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Datisi »

nero, stop twisting my words, i said i didn't believe that there *has* to be scum in the hood because every mod with more than half a brain cell makes a setup that punishes mindless setup "specc"

i had independent townreads on all hood members at least for a part of d1
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what are your reads o the hood members now?

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:18 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

That was all.

Your reads are surely going to be seen when you post them here anyway? Like, I get playing your cards close to your chest sometimes, but mafia are going to find out what a lot of us think because that is a natural condition of playing the game, and you can basically repeat whatever was being said in your hood anyway.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:19 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

I don't think Cape pushing the hammer on Wu (whether intentional or unintentional) is particularly problematic given lots of players spent basically 10-20 pages desperate for the turn to come to an end. Wu was clearly seen as the strongest consistent candidate by that point for elimination despite uncertainties over their role.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2621, Nero Cain wrote:what are your reads o the hood members now?
you're still scummy, probably still townie on skitter and baltar, cape needs a reread, i'll be doing that when i'm back from my vla tomorrow
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M