Mini Theme 2164: Betrayal Mafia I (Game over!)

Forum rules
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

V
OTECOUNT
P
LAYER
N
AME
C
URRENT
V
OTES
S
TRENGTH
S
PEED
K
NOWLEDGE
P
LAYER
N
AME
Gamma Emerald
None
EL-6
Gamma Emerald
SirCakez
None
EL-6
SirCakez
CreativeMod1
None
EL-6
CreativeMod1
Albert B. Rampage
I Keep Siteflaking
EL-5
Albert B. Rampage
LavarManos
DkKoba, PenguinPower
EL-4
LavarManos
DkKoba
None
EL-6
DkKoba
I Keep Siteflaking
None
EL-6
I Keep Siteflaking
PenguinPower
None
EL-6
PenguinPower
Fun and Games
Albert B. Rampage, CreativeMod1, Noraa, JohnnyFarrar
EL-2
Fun and Games
Noraa
Fun and Games
EL-5
Noraa
JohnnyFarrar
None
EL-6
JohnnyFarrar
Not Voting
Gamma Emerald, SirCakez, LavarManos
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.
Deadline: (expired on 2020-10-27 16:13:10)
Notes:

JohnnyFarrar is V/LA until Oct 21
pagetops: Lilith 58 | penguin 19 | ABR 11 | dk 6 | iks 6 | noraa 5 | gamma 5 | johnnyf 3 | cm1 2 | fun & games 2 | nosferatu 2 | cakez 2 | gb 1 | bingle 1 | lavar 1
Last edited by lilith2013 on Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 359, Ydrasse wrote:I AM ASSASSIN.

my role allows me to attack someone as many times as my speed allows per night, rather than once; however, this does not allow me to do another specific action during the night.

i'm claiming because my other post didn't deter things but i would actually like to be useful and get multiple attacks off on scum, ty.
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 3007, DkKoba wrote:@mod well is it public if a player is attacked at all?

also if they dont take damage then the attacked player would still know, no?
Are these questions both directed towards me?

As a reminder,
please bold communications meant for me
. It makes it much easier for me to notice while counting votes.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

... i did at great length before you repped in

until multiple people told me they literally didn't want me to speak and didn't want to engage with me. and that it was a waste of my breath to be posting. (abr + noraa). another person on my wagon seems to not be interested in reevaluating and is barely posting (and basically pops in to announce they support our wagon) (cmod), and lavar is obviously the lurking pine slot that's not doing anything.

that's my wagon ^. not much to work with, no? and at least three or four other people indicated they wanted to vote us too. so like ...
(and i have made it extraordinarily clear how *odd* it is that everyone but two slots wants to vote us out for no articulable reason)

so upon realizing i wasn't going to make much progress with our wagon, i made it very very very clear where it hought scum were, and who i thought town were, and where i think people should be lynching tomorrow upon our townflip. i've reiterated our dying readslist like 5 or 6 times now. i got at least two people commited to reconsidering abr tomorrow upon our townflip (johnny + sircakez)

i got people pissed off at me for trying to get people to think where they'd go upon our townflip (gamma, and i think a few others)

so given that people were literally telling me they weren't reading our posts, and given the gamestate i'm working in, i feel like i made a decent amount of progress for the amount of effort i put in and the amount of nonsense people were spewing at me

i have a very firm grasp of the gamestate, ty, but i'm not gonna waste my time or effort making myself frustrated banging my head against a wall

i'll go over my reads (again) if you want tomorrow, but i've made them extraordinarily clear and if you don't know what they are you haven't been paying attention or haven't been reading my posts
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok well sorry theres 3k posts its helpful if u restate what u think in the moment and tell me where to look at ur current headspace. i know minds change so its useful to be open and honest about how u are feeling. i want to hear u out bc i dont see u as scum but ur lack of contriobution is disconcerting. pooky i cant read as scum for shit bc his playstyle is very good at obscuring alignment but yes
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well i have not been here for days 1 and 2 so yes i have not read your posts really
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i do want to say that quesitons like "oh what are you doing after we flip town" is useless to me so i understand the annoyance at it. i think a better avenue is to actually be like "hey i think this is scum. hey what do you think of x's post here. do you think this is towny or scummy" etc. we need to force people to make reads and display their thoughts on the table.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im pretty sure nora is just scum who is AtEing constantly to prevent town from doing anything bc i havent seen them post anything useful ever and ydrasse claimed a role i dont think they would claim as town so early. (seriously why would u claim that as town lol). also i read thru bingle's posts and i saw another interesting mech thing i dint think of and it ties into leashing but we can force someone to loot GB's corpse for the necklace as well
(DM me)

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ok well i'm going to sleep now but i'll do that tomorrow after work

and the fact that you didn't read my posts doesn't mean that i don't have reads or have thoughts on the gamestate, it just means you don't know what they are, and that's not at all the same thing.

but in short:

town: you, sircakez, iks, gamma
town? : penguin
idk: johnny, cmod
scum?: noraa (could be bad town and honestly i have no idea how to diffrentiate it)
scum: abr

abr's steamrolling is scummy. he's tried to artificially force eod like 4 distinct times that i've called out now
his lack of understanding teh gamestate is scummy
the fact that he wont' engage with people is scummy
the fact that he didn't try to attack us is scummy

there's literally nothing town there and i'm baffled that people are townreading him or defending him
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also @pp reading what bingle said about you it seems bingle is just being an nice version of me who is tired of you tunneling the way you are for being interested in mechs. 4 games? really? like cmon. i can feel the tone of them saying "please leave me alone" and that they are afraid to get on your bad side because you just bully them in games. like chill fr.

bingle if ur reading this i wanna play in a mech heavy setup with u sometime <3 . <3 love u im a fan
(DM me)

Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

In post 3109, skitter30 wrote:ok well i'm going to sleep now but i'll do that tomorrow after work

and the fact that you didn't read my posts doesn't mean that i don't have reads or have thoughts on the gamestate, it just means you don't know what they are, and that's not at all the same thing.

but in short:

town: you, sircakez, iks, gamma
town? : penguin
idk: johnny, cmod
scum?: noraa (could be bad town and honestly i have no idea how to diffrentiate it)
scum: abr

abr's steamrolling is scummy. he's tried to artificially force eod like 4 distinct times that i've called out now
his lack of understanding teh gamestate is scummy
the fact that he wont' engage with people is scummy
the fact that he didn't try to attack us is scummy

there's literally nothing town there and i'm baffled that people are townreading him or defending him
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 3110, DkKoba wrote:also @pp reading what bingle said about you it seems bingle is just being an nice version of me who is tired of you tunneling the way you are for being interested in mechs. 4 games? really? like cmon. i can feel the tone of them saying "please leave me alone" and that they are afraid to get on your bad side because you just bully them in games. like chill fr.

bingle if ur reading this i wanna play in a mech heavy setup with u sometime <3 . <3 love u im a fan
if you're going to call me a bully you can fuck the fuck right off tbh. You don't know me and bingle.
<(") | (")>
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

In post 3107, DkKoba wrote:i do want to say that quesitons like "oh what are you doing after we flip town" is useless to me so i understand the annoyance at it. i think a better avenue is to actually be like "hey i think this is scum. hey what do you think of x's post here. do you think this is towny or scummy" etc. we need to force people to make reads and display their thoughts on the table.
i mean if people would actually engage with us, that would be a good thing to do, yes

if like 8 people are deadset on lynching us today, that's just gonna be viewed as trying to divert the lynch off of myself and they're gonna find me scummier than they did to begin with, so by focusing on tomorrow (esp. at daystart when our lynch looked inevitable) people can't complain that i'm trying to be survivalistic by trying to divert the wagon but i'm still making it extraordinarily clear where my reads are

i gotta work with the gamestate i'm in :shrug:
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

In post 3107, DkKoba wrote:i do want to say that quesitons like "oh what are you doing after we flip town" is useless to me so i understand the annoyance at it. i think a better avenue is to actually be like "hey i think this is scum. hey what do you think of x's post here. do you think this is towny or scummy" etc. we need to force people to make reads and display their thoughts on the table.
like if people are literally not willing to listen to my reads that's not going to go anywhere
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thanks skitter i appreciate it a lot. i do agree with that analysis i saw one such post from ABR about forcing EoD and it pinged me heavily. to hear he did it 4?? times is very disconcerting. and i did notice he isnt engaging at all. and sorry I didnt mean to accuse you of no reads but rather was seeing a lack of analytical content from you in the past few days and was getting concerned. sorry if it came off the wrong way. thanks again for sharing that though.

whenever you can id like you to explain:

sirkakez / iks in town

penguiin in leantown

cmod in null

i'll remind u tomororw whenever.
(DM me)

Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

In post 3108, DkKoba wrote:im pretty sure nora is just scum who is AtEing constantly to prevent town from doing anything bc i havent seen them post anything useful ever and ydrasse claimed a role i dont think they would claim as town so early. (seriously why would u claim that as town lol). also i read thru bingle's posts and i saw another interesting mech thing i dint think of and it ties into leashing but we can force someone to loot GB's corpse for the necklace as well
fwiw that's what pooky's read is on noraa ^
just single-mindedly producing a lot of noise to drown out other pov's
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

ok g'night
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1383, Bingle wrote:
In post 1368, Fun and Games wrote:i'd have preferred a response wherein you explained the bad penguin vote or you explain how you only have 1.5 townreads at this stage
I only have 1.5 townreads because I can see literally all of the people as scum. It's not a difficult concept. I voted Penguin because of all the people who I think are legitimate options for today, he's the one that I think is the best elimination for the ability to win the game. He's not likely to do much of anything while I'm around. I'm not likely to do much of anything while he's around. He, just like just about everyone, could very well be scum. He's done absolutely nothing town indicative, and dealing with his perpetual tunnels on me is just getting exhausting, tbh. It's not even really his fault, I just don't have enough motivation to deal with it even though I usually enjoy our banter.
get the hint PP they're being nice abt it lol
(DM me)

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Oh hai - you don't know me and Bingle and the totality of the games we played.

Stop being an insufferable ass. At this point, you are just poking to poke for no reason.
<(") | (")>
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You are all like children
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways............................
(DM me)

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Now searching for a replacement for PenguinPower.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who i think the scumteam is if 3 people:

noraa: has ate'd constantly and just stuck to a single tunnel without consideration for anything else. made excuses to get out of mechanically confirming anything. or to help town solve. something tells me that their n1 action was to activate the lab and they swapped that with their n0 action. also their seemingly unmoving townread on abr i can see as team indicative

lavar: man. this dude just straight scummy. between hammersitting on d2, their slotkin pine being also scummy, and then claiming an item and then using delaying tactics to avoid giving it to a person who is near conf town is just ... yeah.

abr: fng listed reasoning above but its generally that. like why are u rushing an EoD? what are you doing with your role? its all just hmmm.
(DM me)

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

boop