Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 308, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Bitmap, what are your reads so far outside of Ms. Eventides?
I think Dannflor is town. He's taking initiative and leading wagons. Scum doesn't do that.
Titus is prob town. But I'm not entirely sure. The engagement between her and gameplay seem natural as frustrated town. I don't know if they do this as scum. Expect this read to possibly dramatically change.
gameplay is null. I don't think his frustration is alignment indicative because I can see both town and scum saying the same thing.
I can't read pops or Gamma that well. I will request help on this.
I think ur slot is town. Sakura has been giving me a lot of good gut vibes on your slot.
I need more time for Hidden Happiness.

Everyone else hasn't really given me a strong impression. I'm going to sheep your LLD and Katsuki reads because I had them under my radar and looking back, I do agree with your stance.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Tana and Ephraim »

I count them as one of the many slots who has not done enough to be readable.
As of right now I think the most productive thing is to force the less active slots to produce content.

I do scumread Bitmap and I feel like my reasoning is pretty good but I don't think going after them is a good idea right now, bigger fish and all that.
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 326, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I count them as one of the many slots who has not done enough to be readable.
As of right now I think the most productive thing is to force the less active slots to produce content.

I do scumread Bitmap and I feel like my reasoning is pretty good but I don't think going after them is a good idea right now, bigger fish and all that.
hi can u sign ur post please?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Spoiler: By opening you promise not to cause d1 massclaim

Last time I played with RC I had him as hard town on Day 1. When I replaced in for him once, I felt really unsure about his alignment as I read the game before getting my PM, and it turned out I was replacing him as scum. In Anyone Can Post I scumread him some but admittedly most of it was setup spec.

So, I'm at least one slot that's not gonna be inclined to policy lynch Tana Ephraim, even if I've merely been lucky in the past.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:34 pm

That was from Ephraim, sorry.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:35 pm

I'll try to always sign my posts coz RC might forget.
-Tana
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:39 pm

In post 269, Hidden Happiness wrote:B) If you're scum well I'm sure people will paranoia lynch you in time.
I'll do my due diligence and follow up on stuff that I'm not necessarily scumreading and that includes this.
You know that this is untrue given that we just finished the game where I managed to get every single non-confirmed town slot besides the 1 nightkill I got lynched.

Since you're not saying it because you believe it, why exactly are you saying it?
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:40 pm

Gameplay is also more likely to be town than scum. ~Ephraim
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 299, Tana and Ephraim wrote:The fact that both LLD and Katsuki have expressed intent to lurk is beyond concerning and I don't think either slot should be left alive past even day 1 if they are lurking.
Where did I express my intent to lurk?

I said I'm not doing shit with this game for a tiny bit because I'm playing Borderlands 3 with friends and it's way more relaxing than thinking about a mafia game.

Actually I was pretty clear about what I was doing.

And given you appear to know better (fuck hydrae I have no idea who is in there) it's a bit suspicious you think I would ever lurk... or if I was lurking I'd ever actively state I was gonna just do it.

Mind explaining yourself?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

11 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you, click here.
If you wish to speak to one of us, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra and Airna.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:43 pm

I took "hey I'm playing borderlands 3" to be expressing an intent to lurk. If you're not expressing said intent, then you don't have to worry about that.
I was moreso talking to Katsuki there given he literally just said he's proxying his vote to Titus whereas I wasn't as clear on how active you were going to be, but I did feel like it would be beneficial to express that for either of you, lurking is sufficient reason to lynch you.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:43 pm

Also seriously I check in wth the thread every few hours to read for my own name or questions to me but I'm not fine tooth combing this thread until I've had fun and y'all can't stop me so

if you want my attention just write my name and I'll get to you. Take a number. Or something.

11 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you, click here.
If you wish to speak to one of us, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra and Airna.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:44 pm

You have all the time in the world as long as it happens during this day phase.
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 335, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also seriously I check in wth the thread every few hours to read for my own name or questions to me but I'm not fine tooth combing this thread until I've had fun and y'all can't stop me so

if you want my attention just write my name and I'll get to you. Take a number. Or something.
Can you give reads? You haven't contributed yet.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:45 pm

In post 334, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I took "hey I'm playing borderlands 3" to be expressing an intent to lurk. If you're not expressing said intent, then you don't have to worry about that.
I was moreso talking to Katsuki there given he literally just said he's proxying his vote to Titus whereas I wasn't as clear on how active you were going to be, but I did feel like it would be beneficial to express that for either of you, lurking is sufficient reason to lynch you.
If you think you can threaten either of us into doing something we don't want, perhaps you don't know me as well as I thought you did.

Especially Katsuki. Katsuki active lurking is literally alignment independent because it's how they play. I'll know pretty reliably later on if Kats is town or not so just

Tranquilo. I'll get to this game when I get to it. You want my attention, write my name. I'm reading the whole thread whenever I take a break, just not always responding.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:46 pm

In post 337, Bitmap wrote:
In post 335, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also seriously I check in wth the thread every few hours to read for my own name or questions to me but I'm not fine tooth combing this thread until I've had fun and y'all can't stop me so

Can you give reads? You haven't contributed yet.
Later. I wanna shoot the mans.

Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:47 pm

Again, I'm not telling you to stop doing whatever you're doing. You having said you're playing before the end of the day is good enough for me.
If you feel the need to take that as a threat then you can do so but I doubt you'd take it lying down if I 0 posted either.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:48 pm

Like that's such a shitty question actually.

"can you give reads" on page 14 when I'm literally saying I have more interest in my video game.

You want me to give an opinion on a specific thing, quote it and point me at it.

But don't fucking like

"READS LUL" me like you're some kind of low effort poster.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:49 pm

In post 340, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Again, I'm not telling you to stop doing whatever you're doing. You having said you're playing before the end of the day is good enough for me.
If you feel the need to take that as a threat then you can do so but I doubt you'd take it lying down if I 0 posted either.
Again since I have exactly zero idea who you are, I can't say whether I'd care. There's lots of players who if they posted exactly 0 things on Day 1 I'd poke the mod privately to bring them into thread but...

why are we talking about this

of course I'm gonna play the fkn game

Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 341, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like that's such a shitty question actually.

"can you give reads" on page 14 when I'm literally saying I have more interest in my video game.

You want me to give an opinion on a specific thing, quote it and point me at it.

But don't fucking like

What are your thoughts on Titus vs gameplay?
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Are you more a shotgun lady or a sniper gal, LLD?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:50 pm

In post 343, Bitmap wrote:
In post 341, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like that's such a shitty question actually.

But don't fucking like

What are your thoughts on Titus vs gameplay?
what posts are you referring to

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:51 pm

In post 344, popsofctown wrote:Are you more a shotgun lady or a sniper gal, LLD?
Sniper.

but I'm mostly just a Siren girl. Love me the sirens. so I take a lot of mid to long range elemental stuff and play crowd control with phase lock+critical hits/type advantage DPS.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:51 pm

Amara super fun so far.

Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Bitmap »

@LLD
In post 167, Titus wrote:
In post 164, Bitmap wrote:
In post 161, Titus wrote:Gameplay seems much more opportunistic. He has a naked, buzzword filled vote pattern that sought permission/popularity for his vote.

Gameplay is the one who asks if it's ok to be trying hard on page 7.

Are you two buddies? The cognitive dissonance/ selective application is real there.
Is this a chainsaw defense?

And no, we're not buddies. If you have a stronger reasoning I'll gladly vote gameplay.
I've been wondering if Gameplay was chainsawing you actually. You had a wagon based mostly vanity.

RC does his being RC thing. Then Gameplay comes in with his garbage vote on me while randomly saying you're good.
In post 169, Titus wrote:
In post 126, gameplay506 wrote:Is it too early to start with the semi-serious fos's or should I not read too much into what has been posted huh
In post 127, gameplay506 wrote:Just gonna
VOTE: Titus
In post 130, gameplay506 wrote:Idk most players have been joking but Titus is the only one who left an odd feeling in me
Same with bitmap but replace odd with good

Oof sorry if I'm being too serious and ruining the fun, I will go back to my rl now :shifty:
This. It's got nothing but "odd" and "good" which mean nothing for a serious FoS and then his vote.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm gonna delete the save file I have playing the ninja guy in Borderlands 2 VR and start over and try the siren cause LLD made it sound cool. I like the VR format and Borderlands 2 seemed good enough to deserve being beaten twice, I just think the ninja guy literally boringsville.

See you guys on Day 2.
"Well, I..."