Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Datisi »

First of all, thank you everyone for playing, special thanks to the replacements, and as usual a shoutout to my backup mod AaronFrost.

All the PTs are now public, except for the scum PT. The Mafia has (expired on 2020-06-09 08:27:53) to tell me if they want to redact anything.

I checked, and this game is now the third largest Newbie game on site. I said in the dead thread that this is my favorite game that I've modded so far, and that still stands. This was a great game to watch from my point of view, and I hope you all had fun.

The thread is now unlocked for post-game discussion.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:38 am

Post by enomis »

WP Maduisha,

Haiz, this is why I was so paranoid about Maduisha day 4. But I couldn't really find big incrimination evidence for her.

And why I was so hesitant to vote Apogee.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:42 am

Post by enomis »

But wp all :) Was a fun game. Sorry I lost my motivation early on.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:43 am

Post by Apogee »

Sorry about that guys...

This was quite a first (started if not finished) forum game to play
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Datisi »

By the way, did really neither of you two notice that Maduisha accidentally linked into her scum PT in ?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:47 am

Post by enomis »

In post 3328, Apogee wrote:Sorry about that guys...

This was quite a first (started if not finished) forum game to play
Nah, you played quite well :) .

I think just one tip would be to stop discounting everything as WIFOM.

---------------

@Datisi,

I did actually click that and at first I thought that was a slip to the scum pt.

Then I tried different combinations and realised that it may not be. Then I forgot about it after.

Maybe I was too tired during one of the nights which I didn't have much to read through those stuff :(

Sucks that I actually thought that it was a scumslip at first then forget it.

Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:48 am

Post by Maduisha »

I want to thank everyone for playing! But guys... next time click all links. I literally linked the scum PT three times this game by accident because I was writing my posts there sometimes and the post links got fucked and I posted links to the private topic in here, lol. Always fact check that people aren't quoting bullshit! I thought it was insta-lose and I despaired for a full day or so, until you guys buried my mistake with posts.

I want to apologize to Votato for pushing him for shitty reasons all game... I really had nothing scummy to push, so I decided to make up my own shitty movie plot and push it until it sticks. Also, I want to thank Joqiza for being an amazing scum buddy! He cheered me up when I was down, helped stage fake conversations, and also was really sharp reading PR (narrowed cop to Apogee or Ydrasse N1, but I made him overthink about Midway, my bad).

I hope you don't feel discouraged from playing more games here, Apogee! I want to see you around the forum some other time. GG, town... it was a hard game.
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:48 am

Post by Maduisha »

Oh, Enomis actually saw it...

A fucking miracle he forgot, lol.
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Apogee »

AHH I CLICKED THE LINK BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST MOBILE BEING WIERD
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Maduisha »

Also!!!! I want to thank Quick for linking amazing songs all the time, because they're all bangers and I'm in love with those now. Soooo cool!
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Maduisha »

Wait, everyone clicked and nobody brought it up...? Hahahaha
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:51 am

Post by Apogee »

Thought of it being scum PT never crossed my mind...

And thanks for the nice words guys I'll be playing again don't worry.

Though next lylo I'm just locking whoever seems initially townier lol this can't keep happening
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Apogee »

(I'm kidding hopefully I'll actually be able to figure it out)
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:56 am

Post by joqiza »

Gg guys. I really enjoyed playing with you all.

Thank you Maduisha for being an absolute warrior over the course of this month-long game. You are so much better than you think you are and you absolutely carried this maf team. You were the perfect deepwolf.

Thank you to the town for making me a nervous wreck on multiple occasions during the game, and for being great sports in the dead thread. Our dead thread is longer than some actual game threads for other games, which is kind of funny.

And thank you for Datisi for being an awesome host and for helping me troll the dead thread by convincing them enomis was my partner for a bit LOL
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:00 am

Post by Maduisha »

Wait, wasn't Enomis your partner? I voted Enomis, why didn't town win? I demand a refund.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Datisi »

The Mafia PT is now public!
~M
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:07 am

Post by enomis »

Thanks Datisi for modding! You were an awesome mod.

joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:09 am

Post by joqiza »

You guys should definitely check out the scum PT, Maduisha dropped some top-tier memes near game-end
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Apogee »

In post 3342, joqiza wrote:You guys should definitely check out the scum PT, Maduisha dropped some top-tier memes near game-end
Scum really coming strong with the brain-progression memes
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 18, enomis wrote:
Hey Apogee
, I think it was mainly because most people preferred a day start.
You can take a look at the threads here: Link 1 Link 2
Yeah Forum mafia is pretty difference. The other major difference with IRL is that you can take time to craft your post, thus, the things you look for in a scum is really different from irl.

Spoiler: Apogee post 17
In post 17, Apogee wrote: VOTE: Maduisha for being first poster with no votes

This is false by the way. Did you read through the thread?

--------------------------------

@DKkoba:

A Question I forgot to ask in the previous post. Do tell if there is anything you are looking for in the "
what is your favorite role in mafia and why?
" question after everyone posted.
I look for role tells :) i like to identify prs as either alignment
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

apogee please consider the night kill. Why did I die? Why didn't maduisha die? Enomis was clearly fighting uphill with his kill and maduisha was very stubborn on d3 without engaging
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3319, Apogee wrote:General reasons to note vote enomis:
Consistent beliefs, real questions, meta seems fairly in line with town game (although he is probably a good enough player to simulate it closely)

Here is where I am regarding the Joqiza-based interaction clears. Clearly one of the two of you interacting with him was scum theatre. Was it you or enomis? I didn't initially know, I thought both of you were mostly clear yesterday because of this. Now here is the thing: Enomis and Joqiza, kind of arbitrarily late D1 when votato/quick/enomis were all close together just decided yeah we don't really scumread each other any more lets stop pushing. That's like really really concerning in light of Joqiza flipping red. The D2 interaction doesn't make me feel any better. Sure, Enomis investigated and questioned Joqiza, but it really didn't hurt Joqiza's position. You, on the other hand, were the single most instrumental person in getting Joqiza lynched, with hard pressure for all of the second half of d1 and d2. That has to speak louder in this kind of situation.

I don't think I'm changing at this point so let's do this. Maduisha if you are scum gg well played and apologies to Enomis and the rest of town.

VOTE: Enomis
You should have given enomis a chance to respond, you were in the position where u should have had hammer
(DM me)

Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Maduisha »

Ah, DK, I want to apologize about all the misgendering that slipped through me. I kept trying to remind myself of your pronouns and even though they're there on your profile, I think seeing the old Phoenix picture made me get male pronouns automatically. I tried to correct it, but I think it kept happening here and there, so I'm sorry.
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Maduisha »

Also yeah... Enomis was right that scum didn't want them to look at the NK too much, but he didn't disclose his idea of why that was the case, so rip. I thought your threat of instavoting Enomis was actually a trap for Apogee or me, so I wanted to eliminate the person that would most likely flip onto me without me expecting it through progression.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:25 am

Post by midwaybear »

GG
great job Madiusha!