DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

lol maduisha if you were alive alongside me i woulda turned on you :p
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Maduisha »

Great job drawing the night kill, Midway! I was actually missing you and Quick when you were gone because it was so much fun to read your posts, but it was our job to sacrifice you eventually. ):
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:28 am

Post by midwaybear »

there's a reason u died lol
pedit: thanks :)
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Maduisha »

Yeah, I was fearing that in the PT, so I decided to play it safe because I couldn't think of a way to guilt trip you for voting with no progression, but I could do that to the rest or so I thought.
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Apogee »

In post 3345, DkKoba wrote:apogee please consider the night kill. Why did I die? Why didn't maduisha die? Enomis was clearly fighting uphill with his kill and maduisha was very stubborn on d3 without engaging
Yeah I should have thought more about Maduisha's play D3. I figured that your NK was even after everything most likely to come from enomis but IDK I think I got caught up in not wanting to conf-bias myself by it so I didn't think through that carefully enough.
In post 3346, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3319, Apogee wrote:General reasons to note vote enomis:
Consistent beliefs, real questions, meta seems fairly in line with town game (although he is probably a good enough player to simulate it closely)

Here is where I am regarding the Joqiza-based interaction clears. Clearly one of the two of you interacting with him was scum theatre. Was it you or enomis? I didn't initially know, I thought both of you were mostly clear yesterday because of this. Now here is the thing: Enomis and Joqiza, kind of arbitrarily late D1 when votato/quick/enomis were all close together just decided yeah we don't really scumread each other any more lets stop pushing. That's like really really concerning in light of Joqiza flipping red. The D2 interaction doesn't make me feel any better. Sure, Enomis investigated and questioned Joqiza, but it really didn't hurt Joqiza's position. You, on the other hand, were the single most instrumental person in getting Joqiza lynched, with hard pressure for all of the second half of d1 and d2. That has to speak louder in this kind of situation.

I don't think I'm changing at this point so let's do this. Maduisha if you are scum gg well played and apologies to Enomis and the rest of town.

VOTE: Enomis
You should have given enomis a chance to respond, you were in the position where u should have had hammer
Probably this is right, I just really wasn't feeling that I'd have it in me to switch and felt good enough that it made sense to drop I guess.

Again, good game everyone and I'll work to be better in D3/D4 analysis my next few games!
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:52 am

Post by joqiza »

Despite the result, I think you did great Apogee. Our playstyles as town are really similar I think, so you got unlucky in that regard because I had a sense of what you'd be looking for on reread. You brought a lot of patience and thoughtfulness to the game, which made you very towny and made the path forward for Maduisha much tougher. 90% of times the way you played results in a town win, it's just Maduisha and I were two crazy weirdos who decided to hard bus each other from Day 1 as a sort of reckless yolo strat.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:26 am

Post by votato »

I dont see how maduisha wasnt the lynch after being alive on day 4. Oh well, gg. Not really apogees fault
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:26 am

Post by votato »

I dont see how maduisha wasnt the lynch after being alive on day 4. Oh well, gg. Not really apogees fault
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Ydrasse »

good game everyone and super fun for my first one here!
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:30 am

Post by midwaybear »

me saying doc on me was to troll at first, but then to throw scum off btw
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 194, DkKoba wrote:there's at least 1 scum between emonis + midway and I know it. I'll delete my account if I' wrong about that.
:twisted:
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:32 am

Post by enomis »

In post 3360, midwaybear wrote:
In post 194, DkKoba wrote:there's at least 1 scum between emonis + midway and I know it. I'll delete my account if I' wrong about that.
:twisted:
Heh, I forgot about this.

I think DkKoba need to create his Dkkoba2 account soon. :twisted:
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Quick »

Quite brutal for Apogee losing 2 LyLo in short time.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:25 am