team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 3497, Gloria Cleary wrote:@Jessie, why would you be opposed to a you, me, Pooky, Flea pairings?

I don’t understand why you’re so convinced on Isis!town.
if we eliminate isis and ydrasse is nightkilled and our five tomorrow is

me, you, pooky, flea, infinity

and there are two conspirators alive, how do we solve that?
please call me jessie.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3498, team rocket queen wrote:i think it is fair to say he was trying to push me out of the pairings there
I wasn't even doing this though I was just bringing up a possibility cause it crossed my mind

It was pretty clear I hadn't even decided on anything for myself much less for everyone else

Gloria you're right, with you SRing me it looked less likely I would get into the pairing and I'm still not 100% 100% you're town here but those are probably my preferred pairings yeah

I just need to reread but I haven't done that yet
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3498, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3488, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 3459, team rocket queen wrote:gloria they are just trying to cut me out of the pairings and i don't even think it's isis doing that

like i am really tempted to just ask ydrasse to dance here and to try to encourage you to pair with isis

because look at what's happening, like flea is saying ydrasse is a conspirator while pooky is saying flea has not played well while infinity is trying to rearrange all of the pairings
Why would I want to pair with Isis and I’m not understanding why you’re so sure she’s town especially when she tried to push you out of the pairings?

Pooky is saying that he and Ydrasse can’t be scum which is what Flea’s alleging and he’s right. Why is Flea saying that scummy?

I don’t understand why you think Flea and Pooky are possibly scum?
i am not sure she is town. i'm not even sure i think she is town. i currently think she is the best of the options for the fourth dancing spot though.

it felt more like infinity was taking advantage of the situation to try to push me out of the pairings rather than isis pushing me out of the pairings, but it could have been a combination of the two, even if infinity is town i think it is fair to say he was trying to push me out of the pairings there

flea's statements are just completely disconnected from the thread, and then pooky is responding to it in a way that's somehow also disconnected from what flea is saying, like why are either of them doing that as town
Why is Isis the best pick for the fourth slot if you’re not sure she’s town? I tr Pooky and Flea more than I do Isis and I’m still unsure on Ydrasse. I also think that Infinity is looking a lot better than Isis based off my agreeing with him on Pooky/Flea and him being on Gypyx.

I would like everyone to weigh in on their Isis read because so far I’m only hearing from Jessie/Infinity.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3500, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3497, Gloria Cleary wrote:@Jessie, why would you be opposed to a you, me, Pooky, Flea pairings?

I don’t understand why you’re so convinced on Isis!town.
if we eliminate isis and ydrasse is nightkilled and our five tomorrow is

me, you, pooky, flea, infinity

and there are two conspirators alive, how do we solve that?
What makes you so sure Isis isn’t one of them?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

The more jessie posts the more I want to TR her too so idgi
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3501, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3498, team rocket queen wrote:i think it is fair to say he was trying to push me out of the pairings there
I wasn't even doing this though I was just bringing up a possibility cause it crossed my mind

It was pretty clear I hadn't even decided on anything for myself much less for everyone else

Gloria you're right, with you SRing me it looked less likely I would get into the pairing and I'm still not 100% 100% you're town here but those are probably my preferred pairings yeah

I just need to reread but I haven't done that yet
I don’t understand why Jessie wants Isis over Pooky, Flea. She tried to push her out as much as you did and you were on Gypyx.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3504, Infinity 324 wrote:The more jessie posts the more I want to TR her too so idgi
I don’t understand why she thinks Isis should be in the fourth spot. @Isis can you do something to prove to me you’re town here?
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:28 pm

In post 3503, Gloria Cleary wrote:What makes you so sure Isis isn’t one of them?
i am not sure isis isn't one of them, but i feel as though we are more likely to solve

me, you, isis, ydrasse, and one of pooky/infinity/flea tomorrow, regardless of the outcome of the flips,

but maybe that is the incorrect way of thinking about this situation
like we are guaranteed to go to the next phase, so eliminating the most worlds seems correct
please call me jessie.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:41 pm

i also don't really understand why you think pooky is town, but i think we are just evaluating very different things there
please call me jessie.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

The way pooky has poured their soul into this day phase is outside of any human’s scumrange imo

Whoever was scum in the gypyx wagon I don’t get what their plan to vote hopkirk was. Maybe ydrasse is telling the truth that she forgot about plurality and was hoping for a no elim? Maybe jessie was going to “change her mind”? She is a bit enigmatic so she possibly could’ve gotten away with it, but it still seems like a stretch. I wonder if scum predicted that they would get to choose which members to lose, it would make this make a bit more sense
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:03 pm

In post 3509, Infinity 324 wrote:I wonder if scum predicted that they would get to choose which members to lose, it would make this make a bit more sense
if you think isis is a conspirator, it is logical to believe that isis thought that conspirator treestumping was likely, and it would make the most sense for that to be within the conspirator's control
please call me jessie.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:05 pm

In post 3509, Infinity 324 wrote:Whoever was scum in the gypyx wagon I don’t get what their plan to vote hopkirk was. Maybe ydrasse is telling the truth that she forgot about plurality and was hoping for a no elim?
also see like, these seem much easier to figure out if i know there is a conspirator on the gypyx wagon at all,
please call me jessie.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:06 pm

In post 3511, team rocket queen wrote:also see like, these seem much easier to figure out if i know there is a conspirator on the gypyx wagon at all,
which goes back to the original proposition of me/you/gloria/ydrasse
please call me jessie.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3506, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 3504, Infinity 324 wrote:The more jessie posts the more I want to TR her too so idgi
I don’t understand why she thinks Isis should be in the fourth spot. @Isis can you do something to prove to me you’re town here?
I think if I had, I would have already done it. I try to be transparent throughout the game so that people can see I'm town and the vast majority of the time that's what happens, but sometimes it doesn't. I'm surprised this wasn't one of those times after having such a mixture of reconsidering things and being sure albeit wrong about others but really it's just a lesson about one of the tenets I hold that it's generally a Dunning Kruger exercise to predict whether people will townread you.

I'd really calm me down about how poorly the game is going if you'd at least dance with Ydrasse. Look at it this way:
-If I am town, I am I would like to think, a decent player, and Ydrasse is the townread I'm most sure about at the moment
-If I am evil lying scum tricking you into dancing with my scumpartner you get 2 different chances to eliminate Ydrasse for it.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

It’s probably my ego, but I swear to god isis is trying to scare me into trying to keep ydrasse out of the dance
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Isis »

I don't know what I would have to gain from that
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3513, Isis wrote:
In post 3506, Gloria Cleary wrote:
I think if I had, I would have already done it. I try to be transparent throughout the game so that people can see I'm town and the vast majority of the time that's what happens, but sometimes it doesn't. I'm surprised this wasn't one of those times after having such a mixture of reconsidering things and being sure albeit wrong about others but really it's just a lesson about one of the tenets I hold that it's generally a Dunning Kruger exercise to predict whether people will townread you.

I'd really calm me down about how poorly the game is going if you'd at least dance with Ydrasse. Look at it this way:
-If I am town, I am I would like to think, a decent player, and Ydrasse is the townread I'm most sure about at the moment
-If I am evil lying scum tricking you into dancing with my scumpartner you get 2 different chances to eliminate Ydrasse for it.
I don’t understand why and you are obviously townreading me or you wouldn’t be pushing me to ask her. My problem is rn, I’m tr everyone else more than you and if you’re town than at least one of my reads is wrong.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3514, Infinity 324 wrote:It’s probably my ego, but I swear to god isis is trying to scare me into trying to keep ydrasse out of the dance
Not it’s not just you, I’ve been wondering the same thing.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

4 options wrt isis pushing this

1) isis is scum trying to paranoia everyone out on getting town!ydrasse into a dance pair
1b) isis is scum knowing that ydrasse is not trying too hard this game and wants that disengagement in a theoretical final 5/3/etc
2) isis is scum trying to push scum!ydrasse into a pair knowing that's the better odds
3) isis is town and has a correct townread on town!ydrasse
4) isis is town and pushing an incorrect townread on scum!ydrasse

im unsure which is correct and it weirds me out and im worried that like, isis knows i like dancing w her and is trying to get me to dance w her after everyone gets too weirded out by her push or something. her identifying me as town is like... i feel she's played enough with me to have read accuracy so if she's town it's not the weirdest thing, im unsure if it's ~tmi~

it's shooting herself in the foot though if we're both scum together. sorry my brain is mush rn

mod: v/la until 12/16
warrior cats mafia is now in a queue near you!
- - - -
kill me and live with the memory — then tell the stars that you
won
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I am not ok with eliminating Isis if she is green.
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Pooky I promise you isis is scum
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3519, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I am not ok with eliminating Isis if she is green.
Should I make a captain obvious joke here? No one who’s town wants to mislaunch anyone but you know as well as I do that we will have to launch someone.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3520, Infinity 324 wrote:Pooky I promise you isis is scum
+1

She’s still my strongest scumread in this game, because I have more reasons to be tr everyone else.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3518, Ydrasse wrote:4 options wrt isis pushing this

1) isis is scum trying to paranoia everyone out on getting town!ydrasse into a dance pair
1b) isis is scum knowing that ydrasse is not trying too hard this game and wants that disengagement in a theoretical final 5/3/etc
2) isis is scum trying to push scum!ydrasse into a pair knowing that's the better odds
3) isis is town and has a correct townread on town!ydrasse
4) isis is town and pushing an incorrect townread on scum!ydrasse

im unsure which is correct and it weirds me out and im worried that like, isis knows i like dancing w her and is trying to get me to dance w her after everyone gets too weirded out by her push or something. her identifying me as town is like... i feel she's played enough with me to have read accuracy so if she's town it's not the weirdest thing, im unsure if it's ~tmi~

it's shooting herself in the foot though if we're both scum together. sorry my brain is mush rn

mod: v/la until 12/16
Only if you’re both scum who pair.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3519, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I am not ok with eliminating Isis if she is green.
I am green
< look
"Well, I..."