She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Titus »

If my theory is wrong, I'll vote Math tomorrowm
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3535, Aristeia wrote:tbh I still like the NM forgot to submit a kill theory better

What do you take me for?
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you policy him.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

my best games are when i ignore mech arguments btw
My best scum wins are when i convince people with mech arguments

some people should try seeing that
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3549, Titus wrote:
In post 3546, DkKoba wrote:titus, your "reason" for defending math is bc youve mislimmed them before.

frankly my arguments are much better and im gonna instant vote math in limlo if im alive
Voting Ari out and getting a guilty on Chaos actually conftowns Math sooo
titus, there are no power roles that can get guilties anymore. at least none that can get them reliably. this whole talk about assuming a scum neighborizer is very stupid.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: math

fuck it

if i think about who makes sense as scum on play then it's just math + ari/luke, maybe n_m if we're feeling spicy

maybe i am stupid for not voting out a power role that claimed to be the exact role i am and then didn't save the person they apparently had an inno for and then crumbed only at the start of d3 but what do i know anymore
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Datisi »

why did i check math i am currently screaming at myself for voting the person i have a maybe clear on

who is math's partner? n_m?? is there anyone else???
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3553, Datisi wrote:
In post 3549, Titus wrote:
In post 3546, DkKoba wrote:titus, your "reason" for defending math is bc youve mislimmed them before.

frankly my arguments are much better and im gonna instant vote math in limlo if im alive

Voting Ari out and getting a guilty on Chaos actually conftowns Math sooo
titus, there are no power roles that can get guilties anymore. at least none that can get them reliably. this whole talk about assuming a scum neighborizer is very stupid.
You do get Chaos has a PT if I am right
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Datisi »

titus, i am absolutely not betting this whole plan on the existence of a scum neighbourizer who did whatever you're assuming he did! we have a mafia neighbour flipped ffs
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

is TA the one that checks for 2+ ppl in pt or any pt even if alone?
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Datisi »

2+
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

my setup theory assuming chaos is town is more reasonable, with informed scum
(DM me)

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why has the Chaos wagon died?
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you policy him.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Datisi »

i just ctrl+f'ed "flub" in umlaut iso. he latched onto there early, then as rhe wagon grew, mentioned him here and there but didn't directly push him, then quietly unvoted once prism repped in and the wagon disappeared on its owm

not cleared from being s/s i think
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3559, Datisi wrote:2+
So umlaut was basically a ta Enabler in my theorized scum spec based on Chaos info
(DM me)

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3557, Datisi wrote:titus, i am absolutely not betting this whole plan on the existence of a scum neighbourizer who did whatever you're assuming he did! we have a mafia neighbour flipped ffs
You don’t have to. All you have to do is investigate Chaos tonight with NM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Aristeia »

Datisi every time you tinfoil me as scum I die a little inside

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Titus »

In fact, I am willing to trade town Math for your word that you and NM will investigate Chaos tonight. If I am wrong on both, no sweat. The results are useless and we get a chance on a scum!Math. If I am right, we trade 1 for 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 3551, Not_Mafia wrote:What do you take me for?
the most likely person to forget to nightkill
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3564, Titus wrote:
In post 3557, Datisi wrote:titus, i am absolutely not betting this whole plan on the existence of a scum neighbourizer who did whatever you're assuming he did! we have a mafia neighbour flipped ffs
You don’t have to. All you have to do is investigate Chaos tonight with NM.
i can do that, i don't believe my results are any good anymore anyway, but what does that tell you.
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think if chaos were scum they're trueclaiming informed info and its still the same setup spec in that case, as i see some incentive to bus the effective TA enabler
(DM me)

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3569, DkKoba wrote:i think if chaos were scum they're trueclaiming informed info and its still the same setup spec in that case, as i see some incentive to bus the effective TA enabler
No. Under my theory, it's near impossible for Chaos to be true claiming unless there is a neighborizer doctor which is absurd.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

There's no neighborizer
(DM me)

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Titus »

Now, if NM agrees to investigate Chaos, we can go forward with limming Math.

Sorry if you're town Math, but you a) cannot live until elo and b) I have no problem trading you for near lockscum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

groupscum pt counts as a pt for purpose of mod info
(DM me)

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3571, DkKoba wrote:There's no neighborizer
Then you get your math elimination and Chaos comes back innocent/useless. It's a win win. We prove my theory tonight or get NM and Chaos as only scum with each other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy