Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #4275 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

hey what
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4276 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 4141, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 4138, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 4128, April Ludgate wrote:The 3rd party are trying to control the game. Do not let them.
Yes because it worked so poorly yesterday :lol:
I thought Menalque pushed it through?

I don’t remember the 3rd party pushing yesterday, so what’s this mean?
No that was a total twisting of the facts. A50 was the one to actually call out gamma first for lurking while online, then once the wagon got started mena did do some pushing but hopped off for a CW. I pushed gamma a lot as well, also pretty sure most if not all of confirmed 3p was on the wagon.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4277 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It was majority 3P. I find it sus that Nero is pushing for April but on latest VC isn’t voting them. Care to explain? @Nero
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4278 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, i don't need to vote yet. Stop hunting 3p and look for scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4279 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 4256, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 4249, Nero Cain wrote:helping town to achieve their wincon.
this sounds veryyy much like you do not actually share our wincon would you like to elaborate
Do you people read the thread? Do you not know how to use the search function? Do you not see me post every 5 minutes about someone asking about wincons? HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN HOW ARE YOU SO IGNORANT TO THE MECHANICAL REVELATIONS THAT ARE HAPPENING
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4280 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TGP is just scum that was trying to throw shade on me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4281 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 4277, MathBlade wrote:It was majority 3P. I find it sus that Nero is pushing for April but on latest VC isn’t voting them. Care to explain? @Nero
Yes because we have the info that shades them lol why is this surprising
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4282 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4278, Nero Cain wrote:yes, i don't need to vote yet. Stop hunting 3p and look for scum.
Oh I am. I think you’re scum with Titus and Mastina. I don’t know the how but I am getting closer to the why.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4283 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4281, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 4277, MathBlade wrote:It was majority 3P. I find it sus that Nero is pushing for April but on latest VC isn’t voting them. Care to explain? @Nero
Yes because we have the info that shades them lol why is this surprising
It’s a common scum tactic to shade someone yet never vote there so wagon data gets thrown off.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4284 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like I guess TPG could just be lazy and casually following along but its kinda :igmeou: that TPG is acting like is some game-changing material.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4285 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

April :(
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4286 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

April's reaction seems to read as anger that they were figured out to me. Keeps saying people are too "surface level", which doesn't make much sense if they want us to take their word at face value. Wouldn't they want us to be more surface level to just look at what they've said? It makes sense from a perspective of "my fake claim was so good these plebs just don't get what a good play it was"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4287 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4282, MathBlade wrote:I think you’re scum with Titus and Mastina
:lol:

We are an outted 3p group. You should be looking for kings army.

but then you can't hunt your own faction can you?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4288 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4286, superbowl9 wrote:April's reaction seems to read as anger that they were figured out to me. Keeps saying people are too "surface level", which doesn't make much sense if they want us to take their word at face value. Wouldn't they want us to be more surface level to just look at what they've said? It makes sense from a perspective of "my fake claim was so good these plebs just don't get what a good play it was"
Nah. I disagree. It reads as “wtf. I am actually losing to Titus and the plan I set up to catch her is F’d and just hit their breaking point and left. I can at least see that argument as something viable though. Better than the BS spewed before.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4289 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4283, MathBlade wrote:It’s a common scum tactic to shade someone yet never vote there so wagon data gets thrown off.
I mean, I don't have to vote there immediately or anything.

I find it hilarious that you are "hunting" an outted group.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4290 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4287, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4282, MathBlade wrote:I think you’re scum with Titus and Mastina
:lol:

We are an outted 3p group. You should be looking for kings army.

but then you can't hunt your own faction can you?
You’ve claimed 3P.

If you’re scum siding (most likely) you’re scum
The other alternative is group scum (less likely)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4291 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4289, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4283, MathBlade wrote:It’s a common scum tactic to shade someone yet never vote there so wagon data gets thrown off.
I mean, I don't have to vote there immediately or anything.

I find it hilarious that you are "hunting" an outted group.
Nothing is outed or explained. It would give me true joy if you all would just explain stuff instead of “I decree the execution is player X. Conf.” And expect people to follow you like sheep.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4292 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

There are claims not explanations.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4293 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes ok fine but your missing the point.

We are an outted group.

There is a not outted group of legit scum that are a harm to the town called the kings army. You are not hunting for them b/c?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4294 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4293, Nero Cain wrote:yes ok fine but your missing the point.

We are an outted group.

There is a not outted group of legit scum that are a harm to the town called the kings army. You are not hunting for them b/c?
I am hunting them.

Primary focus is on you three since the conf scum claim.

I just refuse to share those reads because ball is in Mastina’s court
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4295 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol thats bs math.

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4296 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 4288, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4286, superbowl9 wrote:April's reaction seems to read as anger that they were figured out to me. Keeps saying people are too "surface level", which doesn't make much sense if they want us to take their word at face value. Wouldn't they want us to be more surface level to just look at what they've said? It makes sense from a perspective of "my fake claim was so good these plebs just don't get what a good play it was"
Nah. I disagree. It reads as “wtf. I am actually losing to Titus and the plan I set up to catch her is F’d and just hit their breaking point and left. I can at least see that argument as something viable though. Better than the BS spewed before.
Valid. Whenever I see someone tunnel into one "solution" to get them off the hook (anger, deflection, etc.) it scumpings me
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4297 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4296, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 4288, MathBlade wrote:
Valid. Whenever I see someone tunnel into one "solution" to get them off the hook (anger, deflection, etc.) it scumpings me

It’s not a hook thing. I encourage you to reread some stuff. And yes that’s vague.

Because you seem to actually be a townsiding 3P even though we disagree.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4298 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Math is just kings army

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #4299 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Titus »

@Math This still boils down to...

There's a execution I disagree with, so I am going to take my ball and go home and yell at the people who want to play with me on the way out.

You actually undercut your argument that April is innocent with such theatrics.

@Superbowl9 That's Math. Math tunnels. A lot. He becomes convinced his scenario is right and all who disagree him are scum until proven otherwise.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.