Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4300 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:00 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4276, Fidget wrote:
In post 4273, Noraa wrote:Fidget what's ur read on me again? it seems you keep throwing shade on me for bad reasons, go back and then suddenly "realize" that I didn't say whatever u accused me of.
Disagree, I think most of the shade that has been thrown your way this game has been justified. You're one scummy boi.

I don't really know what you're referring to with the second sentence. You are guilty of everything I have ever pointed out about you, as well as most of what everyone else has said.

The only thing that's changing is my thoughts about whether or not you're scum. I would say my differing opinion as of late mostly resulted from A.) changing my mind about your WIM being scummy and B.) Shelly's read on you weirding me out
In post 4277, Fidget wrote:
In post 4271, Fidget wrote:
In post 4207, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:kill taylor

she will kill me

i will kill noraa

that's like half the top 5 gone
The issue with this plan is that we're supposed to use the scroll to kill scum.
Noraa I think you may have missed this.
Are you saying you hard tr Noraa now?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4301 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4296, UNOwen wrote:
In post 4264, Gloria Cleary wrote: She’s literally saying “it’s not my most confident townbin ever but [that she’s] satisfied for now” or am I missing something here?
Either you are or I am.

The point is that Taylor was exaggerating, unless I missed something which is possible but I guess unlikely now from the lack of response. It's debatable on Hopkirk (I interpreted as a rejection of a Hopkirk townread) but there's no mention or defense of a Vax town read.

Sadly, it's not as simple as "making stuff up = scum" but I still think it's worth calling out in case the response is AI.
Maybe I’m still not getting it then? because what I got out of it was that Tayl0r hards trs Isisi who hard tr Theta, so beyond that, I’m not following.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4302 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:11 am

Post by UNOwen »

shelly my problem is that I would love it if you are scum, but there's a world where you are just way off the mark and town and since we had a complete fail the first day it's important to give that world a proper consideration.

You complain that I obsess over the Adorable post, but the reason I do is it illustrates exactly what is going on. A neutral observer who seriously considered the argument would quickly see that the logic does not stack up but instead you breezily "+1'd" the post and moved on. Whenever I attempted to get you to actually think about it you dodged the question, and then said I was scummy because I tried to get a response from you. That you didn't even see the relevance of the sample role PM proving that Theta was not town telling shows you weren't actually paying attention.

Same deal when you accused me of being anti-town for trying to get a Lapsa policy execution going so close to deadline (in retrospect would have been a much better move than what ended up happening but whatever) then went on to try and get a Taylor wagon in gear. You tried to excuse yourself by pointing out that you said you'd switch from Taylor if necessary, completely ignoring that I said exactly the same thing when I voted Lapsa. Clear double standards.

What I get from this is that you've been more concerned with making me look scummy than actually trying to find out if I am scum or not. The trouble is, it's been said a lot that you have a scummy town game so I'm not sure whether I'm right in thinking that this behaviour requires you to be scum.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4303 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:21 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 4301, Gloria Cleary wrote: Maybe I’m still not getting it then? because what I got out of it was that Tayl0r hards trs Isisi who hard tr Theta, so beyond that, I’m not following.
Taylor said she thought Theta complaining about the deaths of Vax and Hopkirk was suspicious. Presumably because complaining about someone's death after the fact is a way for scum to reposition themselves on the right side of an argument.

Taylor then said that she no longer found that suspicious, because when she searched Theta's ISO she found that Theta did in fact "town read and stick up for" both Vax and Hopkirk, showing that Theta was being consistent in her thoughts.

I then reviewed Theta's ISO. Hopkirk there's some leeway but it's clear to me that Theta did not "town read and stick up for" Vax at any point.

Therefore Taylor either misinterpreted something, I missed something or Taylor was lying about Theta town reading Vax.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4304 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:52 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4303, UNOwen wrote:
In post 4301, Gloria Cleary wrote: Maybe I’m still not getting it then? because what I got out of it was that Tayl0r hards trs Isisi who hard tr Theta, so beyond that, I’m not following.
Taylor said she thought Theta complaining about the deaths of Vax and Hopkirk was suspicious. Presumably because complaining about someone's death after the fact is a way for scum to reposition themselves on the right side of an argument.

Taylor then said that she no longer found that suspicious, because when she searched Theta's ISO she found that Theta did in fact "town read and stick up for" both Vax and Hopkirk, showing that Theta was being consistent in her thoughts.

I then reviewed Theta's ISO. Hopkirk there's some leeway but it's clear to me that Theta did not "town read and stick up for" Vax at any point.

Therefore Taylor either misinterpreted something, I missed something or Taylor was lying about Theta town reading Vax.
Did she ever give any read on Isis?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4305 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Bell »

My mind hasn't changed on Fred.

I do need to talk to Shellyc though. About a bunch of things. I guess later tonight? I'm tired.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #4306 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 4270, Fidget wrote:I'm really surprised Noraa doesn't scumread Fred (instead opting to vote Flea ig) considering the only thing I've noticed from his posting is that he wants Noraa dead. Well, I see actually that Noraa is down for a Fred wagon but just voted Flea instead for some reason, so nevermind I suppose.
Ok I just went back and am reading up from around here. This post didn't ping me first time round but I actually really dislike it.

Lemme say y
Im really surprised Noraa doesn't SR Fred is 10000000000000% saying she knows I'm town. The reason is that everyone that's played with town!me before knows that I have to try extremely hard to not OMGUS and this is legit shown in all of my games.
This is unlike the Pooky and Murder thing. Because I believe that wasn't saying both are town bc scum have reads as well technically speaking so I didn't believe that to be AI

However, Fidget is specifically pointing at a trait that town!me has and scum!me has but a lot a lot less.

Idk I believe this sentence to be low-key TMI
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4307 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 4290, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im not gonna explain how to read noraa. figure it out. if i say how to read her, it wont be a way of reading her any more. or sheep me.
HMPH >:(
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4308 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 4292, Lapsa wrote:patience is a virtue
HEY, that's my line >:(
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4309 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4291, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4288, shellyc wrote: still exists but uno is like 80% scum and you're 75%
still want you to do my ordering tho
Any reasons?
@Fred, why no comment on Shelley’s ordering request?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4310 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:17 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 4304, Gloria Cleary wrote: Did she ever give any read on Isis?
I checked that as well, the only Isis read I saw was "can't read Isis" or something along those lines.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4311 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 4293, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
how much more obvious does T-Swizzle have to be

she's not reading any1 she's just mafia lol
Ok. But is the best way to bring ur opinion across to repeat the same thing over and over? I believe town!you is better than that. I've seen noobtown pull stuff like this but I believe it appropriate to expect more from you. If you were town and truly believed Taylor was scum, I believe you wouldn't go about it like this because the more you repeat TAYLOR IS SCUMTAYLOR IS SCUMTAYLOR IS SCUM, the less people want to listen and the more they think you are being stupid.

I'm not able to get anything out of Flea. I don't want to OMGUS Fred. VOTE: Pooky
This vote is out of respect for your town game.
In post 4294, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4268, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Flea, I hate something about how you're playing right here, please give me a megapost on your reads.
I genuinely don't have the attention span to provide this soon. I will provide that I can when I can.

This is a rather interesting turn mind :)
light shade. alright. alright. I'll compromise on Flea anyday. The tone is really off imo.
In post 4295, shellyc wrote: Noraa - ehhhh? actually, im reconsidering here given some of the recent posting was high effort and i think town!noraa is higher effort than scum!noraa? will reread but will join noraa wagon anytime
Ok seriously? My effort has calmed down a shit ton ever since I became universally TRed(shut up no one tell me I'm wrong about this)
I was efforting the most a LONG time ago. YET, YOU choose to use this reason to TR me rn. I don't think you actually think this. I believe you are just finding a reason to TR me.
This is a compromise wagon that I'm down for as well.
But I want to talk about pooky wagon cuz I believe that slot is scum. I cannot see a reason why town pooky would behave like this.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4312 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:24 am

Post by UNOwen »

@Taylor
- Why is Fred town?
- What prompted ?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #4313 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 4311, Noraa wrote:I'm not able to get anything out of Flea.
[...]
In post 4294, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4268, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Flea, I hate something about how you're playing right here, please give me a megapost on your reads.
I genuinely don't have the attention span to provide this soon. I will provide that I can when I can.

This is a rather interesting turn mind :)
light shade. alright. alright. I'll compromise on Flea anyday. The tone is really off imo.
Not sure what you wanted with a vote and saying I'm off, Mush has at least requested something of me which requires me to not be half spaced out. And the flow towards me is quite interesting, didn't realise there was something wrong with that :)
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4314 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Adorable »

Noraa's play has been confusing me and that 180 she did earlier on me when Toogeloo was holding the scroll was sus. Her post on #3942 about Hopkirk also looked like scum shading him. So from what I gathered, scum Noraa likes to put pressure on players and she has been doing that in this game and town Noraa doesn't put pressure.

VOTE: Noraa
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4315 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 4314, Adorable wrote:So from what I gathered, scum Noraa likes to put pressure on players and she has been doing that in this game and town Noraa doesn't put pressure.
seriously where in the world did this come from? I tunneled so hard in my last two town games. lel if ur gonna use meta, pls at least skim my town games :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4316 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Noraa »

Guys I'm back to being obsessed with Mr. Green so ye :P :mrgreen:
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4317 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 4308, Noraa wrote:
In post 4292, Lapsa wrote:patience is a virtue
HEY, that's my line >:(
sharing is caring
abcedminded
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4318 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4263, Theta Alpine wrote:
my read on isis was that i could not read isis
i do not remember what read i gave vaxkiller if any
but it definitely was not a slot that should have been killed

my read on hopkirk was that i could not see noraa and hopkirk being scum together
and thus after i changed my read on noraa to a scum read that would imply my read on hopkirk became a town read
even if i never explicitly mentioned it
@UNOwen
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4319 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4314, Adorable wrote:Noraa's play has been confusing me and that 180 she did earlier on me when Toogeloo was holding the scroll was sus. Her post on #3942 about Hopkirk also looked like scum shading him. So from what I gathered, scum Noraa likes to put pressure on players and she has been doing that in this game and
town Noraa doesn't put pressure

VOTE: Noraa
Seriously, wtf kind of meta read is this? What townie ever plays the way you’re suggesting? That’s practically anti-wincon.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4320 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:27 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 4315, Noraa wrote:
In post 4314, Adorable wrote:So from what I gathered, scum Noraa likes to put pressure on players and she has been doing that in this game and town Noraa doesn't put pressure.
seriously where in the world did this come from? I tunneled so hard in my last two town games. lel if ur gonna use meta, pls at least skim my town games :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
why do you complain about tunneling if you also tunnel?
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4321 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 4312, UNOwen wrote:@Taylor
- Why is Fred town?
- What prompted ?
about fred i dont remember look at my iso.
what prompted that post was toog's list. if someone in those 5 was getting scrolled that was my preference. toog ignored me, we hit town.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #4322 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Titus »

I am probably going to just play from where my vla ends.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Fre/He/She/It/They/伊

Post Post #4323 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 4309, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4291, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4288, shellyc wrote: still exists but uno is like 80% scum and you're 75%
still want you to do my ordering tho
Any reasons?
@Fred, why no comment on Shelley’s ordering request?
I didn't actually understand what that meant.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Fre/He/She/It/They/伊

Post Post #4324 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 4321, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4312, UNOwen wrote:@Taylor
- Why is Fred town?
- What prompted ?
about fred i dont remember look at my iso.
what prompted that post was toog's list. if someone in those 5 was getting scrolled that was my preference. toog ignored me, we hit town.
I checked your ISO, and you put me as town in your read list with no explanation given.