MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ve_Lurking

Yes. It is. Your questions are fundamentally irrelevant to scumhunting as they contain nothing to read you from. Definitionally this is active lurking.

Why do you think this push is in bad faith?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:09 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 446, MathBlade wrote:What doesn’t make sense to you?
You haven’t played with me in a while, and when we last played together I was known (and still am known) to be a good scum player.
This should make you naturally suspicious of me. The drive by ping without specifying town or scum ping, doesn’t reflect that.
Therefore something is off with you.
This is just not how I play
I start off neutral from people I have not played with in a long time, same as I would with someone I hadn't played with before
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez! Newly updated!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 450, MathBlade wrote:https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ve_Lurking

Yes. It is. Your questions are fundamentally irrelevant to scumhunting as they contain nothing to read you from. Definitionally this is active lurking.

because my questions are most definitely not irrelevant to scumhunting LMFAO

Can you explain how its irrelevant to scumhunting and Ill slam dunk u right after cause i know ur talking out your ass right now lol.
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 452, DkKoba wrote:
In post 450, MathBlade wrote:https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ve_Lurking

Can you explain how its irrelevant to scumhunting and Ill slam dunk u right after cause i know ur talking out your ass right now lol.
In post 451, SirCakez wrote:
In post 446, MathBlade wrote:What doesn’t make sense to you?
You haven’t played with me in a while, and when we last played together I was known (and still am known) to be a good scum player.
This should make you naturally suspicious of me. The drive by ping without specifying town or scum ping, doesn’t reflect that.
Therefore something is off with you.
This is just not how I play
I start off neutral from people I have not played with in a long time, same as I would with someone I hadn't played with before

It’s odd. Throwing away what you know about a person doesn’t jive to me.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 452, DkKoba wrote:

By asking lots of questions and not taking a stance you can “fake” hunting. I already explained that earlier. It’s like you’re not reading my posts and have decided, I suspect you therefore you push me.

Questions themselves are indeed irrelevant to scumhunting without some sort of action/thoughts generated from them. Otherwise it’s just posting for the sake of looking Townie and inflating post count, which is definitionally active lurking.

This is also the second time you’ve threatened me with something like “I’ll be conf town” or “you’ll slam dunk me”. Town doesn’t have to say these things. We’re just town and do it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

:lol:
Oh you think thats really alignment indicative of me?

Come on tell me more things that are NAI are me being scum!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 24, DkKoba wrote:dad pls pick me up im scared
Yes I do.

You’re much more jovial/jokey in the game where you were elimmed day one. This doesn’t match what prior town meta is here. Similar setup, I’d expect similar meta.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 412, DkKoba wrote:mooooooooooooooom peta is tryharding again :(
Whats this?
(DM me)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 457, DkKoba wrote:
Whats this?
One line does not a style make.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

:lol:
The way its so blatant you're only interested in limming someone and not sorting slots is actually hilarious

Sure you got me, i didn't rand child.

VOTE: mathblade

anyways math is only interested in limming me thats why after i pushed my socratic questioning they had to really reach :lol:
math I'll tell you this: never push on me if you're scum. I will figure you out everytime.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

Trade secret, just look at the link in my sig, i can tell apart most shitpushes on my slot.
(DM me)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 459, DkKoba wrote::lol:
The way its so blatant you're only interested in limming someone and not sorting slots is actually hilarious

Sure you got me, i didn't rand child.

VOTE: mathblade

anyways math is only interested in limming me thats why after i pushed my socratic questioning they had to really reach :lol:
math I'll tell you this: never push on me if you're scum. I will figure you out everytime.
It’s blatantly obvious you didn’t rand what you had before. Just the meta here is so strikingly off. Now you’re classifying what I am doing as reaching. It’s misrepresentation at best as I have calmly and clearly indicated each step. Therefore because the difference is so stark, you’re likely scum.

I am also a math major and we had to study Socrates and some philosophy. The Socratic method is not just questions for questions sake. It’s questions towards an aim of explanation or thought about a point. Neither of which you have shown.

Thirdly, your link goes to a random post by tn on mobile. I am not going to “hunt” for it for two reasons. 1) Past being right doesn’t indicate current right here and 2) Past skill doesn’t mean good skill this game. That’s gambler’s fallacy.

When are you going to start hunting?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_method

The aim of the Socratic method is cooperation at its core.
Simply asking a lot of questions (what you’re doing) is not.

If doing a VCA I ask, “what causes player X to move their vote to Y?”
That would be Socratic as there is a specific topic of exploration.

Eg”Why do you think this push is in bad faith?” Socratic it’s about the push.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 457, DkKoba wrote:
Whats this?
Now take in contrast this.

This is not the Socratic method.

At best if you’re town this is you attempting to bring up a counter example to the prior point. This doesn’t promote discussion.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 437, DkKoba wrote:lmao accidentally seeded my reply in tbe quote

what was the scumtell you noticed exactly **?

Cause when i end up being conftown i want you to make sure t we have your thought process :)
This is not the Socratic method as there’s no coherent question here and it is not built on prior facts. I specifically called that out earlier. If I believe things to be a slip, I say slip. A tell requires more than one instance of this being true.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

mathblade: reality is whatever i want it to be
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

"Please ignore facts that blatantly counter my bad push" - mathblade
(DM me)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 429, DkKoba wrote:
In post 425, Pink Ball wrote:Eyes on DK and peta, both could be scum for different, unrelated reasoning
What reasoning would that be?
This here is the only post that could at a stretch be considering Socratic. And that’s if I put it in the loosest definition possible.

You’re trying to give yourself weight versus actually having it.

And I don’t appreciate abusing one of my favorite philosophers to do it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 466, DkKoba wrote:"Please ignore facts that blatantly counter my bad push" - mathblade
What facts am I ignoring?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

Multiple ppl have barely any content and u want me to hunt :lol: this is you placing higher standards on me to pretend like im scum

If you dont claim town parent ur prob scum.
Bc the only universe i see u as town is that one where u think i softed child or smthing
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

What are your reads on other slots other than mine?
(DM me)

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:27 am

Post by DeasVail »

Re: Mathblade and Koba, I townread Math more than I townread Koba, but I'm also not very convinced by Koba being scum either! (I'll have to think more on that one)

VOTE: PookyTheMagicalBear

Where did you gooooo? :(
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:28 am

Post by DeasVail »

Koba I don't think Math is scum
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

DV i thought u replaced out LOL
(DM me)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 470, DkKoba wrote:What are your reads on other slots other than mine?
Sircakez is off as I said earlier.

I don’t like his vote on you. (Much as I think you’re scum)

I also didn’t like Bingle’s opening.

If on the off chance you’re town, I don’t think you can read me at all, which is plainly evident.
DV here can.
GTKAS -- MathBlade