2ndchosen1
2ndchosen1
Goon
2ndchosen1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:53 pm

Post by 2ndchosen1 »

"if your reads are as quasi-oog-political as they seem I don't get why marci isn't top tier town for you"
I've no clue what to even get from this qop

apologies for not being around more, literally got 13hr days at work till thurs. i am tired when i get back.
Harumi Ayasato
Harumi Ayasato
Goon
Harumi Ayasato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Harumi Ayasato »

This might come off as a tad evasive but it's a bit difficult to do a full iso read when five pages show up overnight

My rough readlist would have to be as follows:

{Krazy}
{Kazyan}
{alisae, cantripmancer, italiano, 2ndchosen} - I know I said I didn't like 2nd but I took another look and I've decided I might have been suffering from confirmation bias. Still a null for me though.
{Marcistar} - bit skittish and defensive which I don't like, but it's probably a playstyle thing so eh.
{meuh}
Defeating scum with the power of friendship!

Not Tarhalindur, though I do think he's a cool person. If Tarhalindur happens to see this, sorry for using your name everywhere else.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:16 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 409, Krazy wrote:Marci like, what are you doing to make your read of chosen better rn?
waiting until they have more time to talk :cry:
In post 437, Krazy wrote:I kinda feel like I'm mono blue this game and you're usually a town that plays mono red but this game you feel like mono green
this is so confusing.. is it art class time?
In post 451, Harumi Ayasato wrote:{Marcistar} - bit skittish and defensive which I don't like, but it's probably a playstyle thing so eh.
can u show me where i seem like this?
Harumi Ayasato
Harumi Ayasato
Goon
Harumi Ayasato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Harumi Ayasato »

In post 261, marcistar wrote:im not super confident in harumi being scum, but out of everyone she seems the most scummy.

when i looked at chosens posts it looks like defending themself, which i dont rlly see anything wrong in them..? i cant see whats scummy about them at all..? i think they're just an easy push for some people to make (from what i understand they were scum their last game..? i havent read it at all, but if they were scum last of their games, u guys seem to be not giving much of a chance this time to them..?)

vs harumi who i think doesnt rlly have a level of confidence.. idk but i thought in newbie games i thought scum would be more nervous..? i think her not having confidence = shes nervous = shes scum...

i also have thought about other possible votes i could make but i dont think it would be very uhh... have very good logic behind it?
im so bad at carrying im sorry
Here's an example. You seem very committed to this read.

What are your thoughts on me right now?

Not Tarhalindur, though I do think he's a cool person. If Tarhalindur happens to see this, sorry for using your name everywhere else.
Harumi Ayasato
Harumi Ayasato
Goon
Harumi Ayasato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Harumi Ayasato »

EBWOP: NON-committed

Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 446, Alisae wrote:
In post 433, Krazy wrote:the way harumi positioned herself on chosen/meuh was almost scummy enough for me to think that was just wolfing
what post?
am i missing something here?
the one you'd just quoted, I didn't like how it was so non-committal to both leading wagons
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Krazy »

Harumi can you walk me through meuh scumread?
vote conspiracy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 455, Krazy wrote:
In post 446, Alisae wrote:
In post 433, Krazy wrote:the way harumi positioned herself on chosen/meuh was almost scummy enough for me to think that was just wolfing
what post?
am i missing something here?
the one you'd just quoted, I didn't like how it was so non-committal to both leading wagons
oooooooooh im reading the post wrong
Discord: Alisae#8552
GTKAS
| here.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 442, Alisae wrote:also i don't feel like chosen and harumi are aligned with each other.
honestly i kinda just wanna kill harumi like, a lot?
Why wouldn't Harumi/2nd be scum/scum?
In post 135, 2ndchosen1 wrote:pretty much
I'm town lean on Italiano, Kazyan, and Cantrip
IVD has good takes, posts like especially sing town
Kazyan's seems to be a decent analysis of a D1 posting pattern on Krazy.
Cantrip's interaction with Kazyan looks towny to me.

Nulls for the rest right now
In post 305, Harumi Ayasato wrote:2nd hasn't posted as much as Meuh, but it's hard for me to point out anything specifically wrong with them. I'm just getting a bad feeling regarding them, like they're not being sincere.
So I'm going to VOTE: Meuh for now, but 2nd is going on my PoE.
In post 451, Harumi Ayasato wrote:This might come off as a tad evasive but it's a bit difficult to do a full iso read when five pages show up overnight

{Krazy}
{Kazyan}
{alisae, cantripmancer, italiano, 2ndchosen} - I know I said I didn't like 2nd but I took another look and I've decided I might have been suffering from confirmation bias. Still a null for me though.
{Marcistar} - bit skittish and defensive which I don't like, but it's probably a playstyle thing so eh.
{meuh}
These are Harumi and 2nd's only mentions of each other (and 2nd doesn't even directly mention Harumi) AFAIK. I wouldn't really be surprised of them as a duo? 2 newbies who null each other, have yet to actually interact and generally haven't said much about the other despite both being some of the people most pushed, while both pushing for me as a counterpush, I would see this as a potential scum duo. Could you explain the reasoning behind that statement? I didn't understand it, and after looking into it, I came out thinking they're actually a very real possibility.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Meuh »

Harumi's non-commitment to the wagons I think also fuels the possibility of them being maf with 2nd even more. :cool:

@2ndchosen What do you think of Harumi atm?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Meuh »

Just read the MtG colours thing, it's interesting! Analysis using it or trying to fit one of those descriptions could be nice to try in the future :cool:
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 450, 2ndchosen1 wrote:"if your reads are as quasi-oog-political as they seem I don't get why marci isn't top tier town for you"
I've no clue what to even get from this qop

apologies for not being around more, literally got 13hr days at work till thurs. i am tired when i get back.
Alisae is either putting me as top town to:
-a) hope the scum nightkill me so e doesn't have to sort me or
-b) planning to nightkill me to get towncred for townreading me during day

Basically alisae is townreading me for reasons that have more to do with a potential n1 kill than anything else (this is truly nai btw, e would do this as either alignment pretty sure)

Which is probably why marci is on tier 2, e wants her alive tomorrow lmao :P so I figured it out anyway
vote conspiracy
Cantripmancer
Cantripmancer
Townie
Cantripmancer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Cantripmancer »

In post 432, Krazy wrote:
In post 431, Cantripmancer wrote:Can you link me to either of these games? I found this (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82624) by searching, but didn't see Alisae in the player list...
Alisae was one of the heads of the heads of Wondertank

here's the iso from repping in to Flav vs Hec - https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... er_sort=Go
Thanks, but Flav vs. Hec I can't tell which posts are Alisae and which are Gamma, so...sorta hard to compare? And Wondertank was 3rd party in TBW, so...why are you highlighting that rep in?
In post 433, Krazy wrote:I just feel like right now chosen is more interested in not getting flipped than in finding scum and that makes me think he's one of the better shots for scum day 1, but it *is day 1* and I kinda wanted to just channel the confidence I had when chosen did start posting stuff

like partly for me the amount of resistance the wagon got without chosen really doing anything particularly townie makes me more curious about the flip, but I'm not like "omg this always flips scum" at all
Remind me to come back to this later.
In post 435, Alisae wrote:
In post 431, Cantripmancer wrote:I'm intrigued: unpack this for me?
I wrote an MD thread about how MtG colors could translate into mafia:
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=85039
Ooooh, this is fun. :) For whatever self-analysis is worth, I usually *want* to be green/blue, but usually end up being white. (I also rarely catch the deepwolf. I'm usually pocketed by the deepwolf.)
In post 438, Alisae wrote:
In post 431, Cantripmancer wrote:I know this was meant for Krazy, but I'm curious: it feels like you're trying to highlight that you play differently when you're "there" for the full game vs when you replace in. But the game you link in this quote is, for all practical purposes, essentially a rep-in. You didn't see that the game had started until 800+ posts in.
he was saying that my rep-ins are usually different from this one no?
I don't get the point here.
Do you think that this is scum!indicative?
I don't really get any part of your and Krazy's exchange. I feel like it went something like this:

Krazy: I'm trying to sort Alisae based on their rep in entrance. E's entrance here is ok, but not as good as others.
Alisae: Oh? Like what others?
Krazy: Well, your entrance in Flav vs. Hectic was dope, and I remember liking your play in [a game where you were TPR].
Alisae: Well, me starting a game is different from me repping in; if I showed you [this game where I was town, but didn't post until after 800 posts], what would you think?

So if Krazy was trying to sort your alignment, it feels off to reference a TPR game of yours. And if you were trying to explain why your entrance here might feel different from your town game, why would you point Krazy to a game where you essentially were still repping in?

Not sure that it's AI; I'm just trying to first understand what point you're both trying to make.
In post 451, Harumi Ayasato wrote:This might come off as a tad evasive but it's a bit difficult to do a full iso read when five pages show up overnight

{Krazy}
{Kazyan}
{meuh}
So you give rationale on two of your reads, upgrading Chosen, and giving what is, afaict, your
first
read on Marci all game. And you're attacking her for something very similar to what she's attacking you for in . This feels a little omgusy to me, so can you tell me what post(s) tipped your opinion on Marci into scumlean territory?

@Marci: Since your vote on Harumi in you haven't moved your vote, but you also, unless I missed something, haven't talked about Harumi other than just recently asking them about finding you skittish. You've used a lot of words to talk about why you don't think Chosen is scum, but don't seem to be trying to figure Harumi out at all. Why not?

@2ndChosen: Talk to me about your first game. What did you think? What was it like? Etc.

I was falling asleep at my keyboard last night looking at IVD posts (not boring, IVD, I was just tired). I'll get back to that later today, time permitting.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 458, Meuh wrote:Why wouldn't Harumi/2nd be scum/scum?
well given that krazy said harumi was positioning themself to vote chosen I thought i wasn't svs but apparently I'm wrong and they're not at all interested in that or I'm just giving it too much credit?
GTKAS
| here.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Krazy »

Ehh tracker isn't a very good tpr in role madness

I mean it became strong in that game because so many scum died so fast, but it's usually mediocre

Allso I forgot e was 3p in the one game but I think e was townsiding? Idk were u ali?
vote conspiracy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Alisae »

I randed 3rd party?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Alisae »

when was this
GTKAS
| here.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Krazy »

You were a 'fiend' as wondertank
vote conspiracy
Cantripmancer
Cantripmancer
Townie
Cantripmancer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Cantripmancer »

In post 466, Alisae wrote:when was this
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82624, you were half of Wondertank, correct?
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Krazy »

Lyncher/survivor, so it probably made sense to townside d1 which is the part of the game I was referring to, although trip is right that's probably not a good analogy for this game
vote conspiracy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Alisae »

oh i remember now
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Alisae »

that game is bleached from my memory but for the most part ya townsiding d1 makes more sense I think.
Also Krazy was town and my reads were decently strong I think so no reason not to?
GTKAS
| here.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Krazy »

Yeah what other games have we both been players? I feel like we're usually modding each other and we're not often actually players together
vote conspiracy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Alisae »

there was that micro fairly recently
GTKAS