Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Hopkirk. Bingle convinced me lol
I have a GTKAS now! - Come ask me questions!

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Luke, respect for your scumgame has gone up massively - Hectic
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Who do you think the scum in our neighborhood is?

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Of course now I am probably gonna be hammered by Not_Mafia as soon as he check in :cry:

marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 9:21 am

Post by marcistar »

NOOOO
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 9:31 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 51, Lukewarm wrote:Hopkirk. Bingle convinced me lol
what'd he do to convince u?
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 9:31 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 52, Lukewarm wrote:Who do you think the scum in our neighborhood is?
im not quite sure yet, which is why im asking you.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 55, marcistar wrote:
Basically post 402.

I started out responding to Hopkirk without actually looking back at my first game. I was just responding to what he said and sorta remembering.

But Bingle then went back and quoted my own post from my first game, and I was like "wait? This is what Hopkirk is saying was me posting better / with more direction" and went back and looked at my very first game.

And I cannot picture Hopkirk's argument being genuine if you compare that game's first like 4ish irl days to this game's first 4ish irl games.

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I said you had scumreads early in that game. Reread what I said Vs what bingle did
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Stop extending what I'm saying into something I'm not
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 11:30 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 57, Lukewarm wrote:
Basically post 402.

I started out responding to Hopkirk without actually looking back at my first game. I was just responding to what he said and sorta remembering.

But Bingle then went back and quoted my own post from my first game, and I was like "wait? This is what Hopkirk is saying was me posting better / with more direction" and went back and looked at my very first game.

And I cannot picture Hopkirk's argument being genuine if you compare that game's first like 4ish irl days to this game's first 4ish irl games.
tbh the way ur painting out it just seems like
well like, it seems like hopkirk made the arguments with good intentions now imo, but you're stuck on it.
it also seems like bingle has got you good, i think white knighting or sumthin?? idk what the term that im thinking of is, but it def seems like hes doing sumn to u.
more than anything, i think you guys just have different povs. i dont really like.. see hopkirk as scum anymore, but like you cause confusion in my brain, but this doesn't seem like a scummy fight, more like just a mess in thread to distract?

:?

its so hard for me to find scum this game i think its prob someone not talking then :?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 60, marcistar wrote:
Basically post 402.

well like, it seems like hopkirk made the arguments with good intentions now imo, but you're stuck on it.
it also seems like bingle has got you good, i think white knighting or sumthin?? idk what the term that im thinking of is, but it def seems like hes doing sumn to u.
more than anything, i think you guys just have different povs. i dont really like.. see hopkirk as scum anymore, but like you cause confusion in my brain, but this doesn't seem like a scummy fight, more like just a mess in thread to distract?

its so hard for me to find scum this game i think its prob someone not talking then :?
I will do a rethink on Bingle. Like, I know that if the mafia in 6p is eliminated, then the mafia lose, and I felt like I was at the point where I was getting close to being eliminated.

If Bingle is scum, it seems dangerous to keep stepping in to stop eliminations on people in the 6P. Like he disagreed with both Norwee and Not_Mafia about scumreading you, and your wagon has been derailed. Then my wagon started building, and he stepped up to defend me.

I feel like you and I are both town, so him saving both of us from being eliminated Day 1, while also pushing for the Day1 vote to be in the 6p neighborhood seems like scum!bingle would be putting himself dangerously close to auto losing. If Bingle is scum, and you are town, then Bingle defending me looks like he is giving himself a 1 in 4 to just outright lose today.

Compared to Norwee, who has been on board with both scum pushes that have formed (first you, then me). And Not_Mafia who has insisted that he wants us to vote in the 3p neighborhood.

Right now, it just feels like Bingle's play would be drastically increasing the scum's chance to outright lose today.

Spoiler:
unless I am completely wrong about you, and you are scum. Then he saved his partner, and he then tried to save the most vocal defender of his partner :sob:

So if Bingle is scum, then you make the most sense to be his partner, but I don't see you as scum, so I am left unsure who he could be partnered with

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

But, I am going to start with a fresh slate when I go back to the main thread tomorrow

marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 9:00 am

Post by marcistar »

Spoiler:
In post 61, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 60, marcistar wrote:
Basically post 402.

I will do a rethink on Bingle. Like, I know that if the mafia in 6p is eliminated, then the mafia lose, and I felt like I was at the point where I was getting close to being eliminated.

If Bingle is scum, it seems dangerous to keep stepping in to stop eliminations on people in the 6P. Like he disagreed with both Norwee and Not_Mafia about scumreading you, and your wagon has been derailed. Then my wagon started building, and he stepped up to defend me.

I feel like you and I are both town, so him saving both of us from being eliminated Day 1, while also pushing for the Day1 vote to be in the 6p neighborhood seems like scum!bingle would be putting himself dangerously close to auto losing. If Bingle is scum, and you are town, then Bingle defending me looks like he is giving himself a 1 in 4 to just outright lose today.

Compared to Norwee, who has been on board with both scum pushes that have formed (first you, then me). And Not_Mafia who has insisted that he wants us to vote in the 3p neighborhood.

Right now, it just feels like Bingle's play would be drastically increasing the scum's chance to outright lose today.

unless I am completely wrong about you, and you are scum. Then he saved his partner, and he then tried to save the most vocal defender of his partner :sob:

So if Bingle is scum, then you make the most sense to be his partner, but I don't see you as scum, so I am left unsure who he could be partnered with

i like these reasons more :-) before it just seemed kinda iffy

when r u gonna get back in thread :?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Hey Marci, would you feel bad it you pocketed me so hard that I spent 25% of day 1 defending you, and then it turns you you were scum?

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:09 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Lukewarm, I was gonna post this in the main thread before threadlock, but for the record - encouraging people to vote someone
you yourself are townreading
is about the worst way to get me to trust you or think you are right,
especially
if the person you told people to vote then flips town
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Lukewarm »

My whole point is not to get you to trust me, but to get you to trust Bingle. I think I have shown that I am pretty shit at convincing people of my own reads, so I am hoping people will look back over Bingle's iso knowing that it is 100% guaranteed to be coming from town.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Lukewarm »

oof

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Still glad I set up the hopkirk/Bingle vote dynamic.

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Hopkirk »

sometimes toxic overt scum making shitpushes flip scum. pretty nice to see
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:18 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

ayyy good stuff tho, sorry for that twilight fight

I'll reread through and start analyzing associatives later today
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:18 am

Post by marcistar »

are we still allowed to post in here?
In post 64, Lukewarm wrote:Hey Marci, would you feel bad it you pocketed me so hard that I spent 25% of day 1 defending you, and then it turns you you were scum?
if i was scum i would feel bad, but im not.
---
i had a feeling that the trust you had for him was something he wanted.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 71, marcistar wrote:are we still allowed to post in here?
In post 64, Lukewarm wrote:Hey Marci, would you feel bad it you pocketed me so hard that I spent 25% of day 1 defending you, and then it turns you you were scum?
if i was scum i would feel bad, but im not.
---
i had a feeling that the trust you had for him was something he wanted.
Yeah, we can chat in the night

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Hopkirk »

i was getting pissed off with bingle there because i've seen so many town self-hammers and every one pisses me off and that was convincing me it was shit!town rather than scum like i was thinking

what do we think on Luke/Bingle now? is it too obvious to be true, or did we just solve d1?
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:21 am

Post by marcistar »

i really felt like i couldve been reaching, so im glad he actually flipped scum oof

i thought it was really weird that one time he used the word "you" it seemed like he wasn't addressing the thread as a whole, but instead wanted to address someone specific elsewhere. :?
i think his partners less active ngl.