Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
Mafia Scum
Doctor Drew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I really don't see any scum hunting from NPOM, seems just to be defensive and more willing to 'prove' he isn't scum rather than trying to figure out who is scum.I do still think town, but my read is starting to waiver.

TD, on the other hand, got real angry and defensive, but at least he is trying now and giving some reads. And as stated, Leia's push on TD is just shit and I don't get town motivation-vibes from it.

Gamma and BEF. I can never get a good read on A50...what is it that makes you think he is probTown?
'This might be the first game where I'm townreading Doctor Drew. Not sure if that's a good or bad sign considering he was town the previous 2 times' - Hectic
'Like I am trying to not be a tunnelly asshole Drew but my patience is running thin' - Titus
'ok just make sure to fuck them, preferably not us pls (人>ω<)' - Morning Tweet
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

For me it's kinda a soul read but I just like the way he's thinking rn, seems like town!A50 mind
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Wagons give me shiny wagons. Thou must bow before the Gods of VCA.

*bows to the last VC*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

just fyi, Ive got 4 hours of free time -at night- a day, and it most certainly will not be spent all here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 19, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lets do it
Best Logic Ive seen all game. All six posts of it.

In post 21, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:
@mod

Has mafia/ other PTs daytalk?
Can there be neutral party?
Can this be multiball (2 mafias)?
Can you lie in role PMs/ flips?
Is it possible, that a person has a modifier/ role (s)he wasn't told about nor hinted about? (saying you have a modifier you don't know about is OK, having a miller who recieves VT PM not)
Get a load of this guy! So newb or scum playing a game?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 32, Almost50 wrote:P.S. I may or may not have done that already.
If you did Ill call you town with like 4/5 odds.
In post 49, DrippingGoofball wrote: He was boring and sloppy!
I do appreciate it's a good reason to vote for me.
Titus is town.
Not entirely sure I can faithfully read this post, but I do want to note that it exists. dbg is doing a thing.
In post 51, Bambi Jay wrote:Just cuz you and Titus agreed to be town last game together doesn't mean it's true.
hmmmmm. town? Id be willing to say yes at this stage.
In post 57, Bambi Jay wrote:Aight Pooky. Here's mine.
Spoiler:
[youtue]gy1B3agGNxw[/youtube]
Never, ever saw this. Thanks, I feel like a piece of internet culture was witnessed.

In post 63, Doctor Drew wrote:VOTE: I Keep Siteflaking
Ill try to stop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh, btw, Im . . . . . . ummmm . . . . Papa Zito? yea, I think Im PZ slot
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 83, Princess Leia wrote:SORRY *Toad

My bad for misreppping
Its too early in the game for this shit.

VOTE: Leia
The Baker
The Baker
Goon
The Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by The Baker »

As you can see, pisskop replaces in for Papa Zito.
Day One resumes, ending on Thursday, September 27th 2020 at 10:30pm EST in (expired on 2020-09-27 22:30:00)
I'm the mod. Dr Easy Bake is the main Baker. Debbie Doggie Do is the certified taste tester. Darth Baker is your father. Son of a Shepherd is a simpleton, yes?
Croissants for everybody!
UwU click my links!
GTKAS
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 583, pisskop wrote:oh, btw, Im . . . . . . ummmm . . . . Papa Zito? yea, I think Im PZ slot
That
would explain why you're catching up
I think you just hadn't been on yet
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

thought, not think

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

o/ I got a new job! The pay is koolbeans, but the hours suck, the workplace is cramped, the clientele all poorer than I am.

Its been a real experience though. Gonna at least do 8-12 months so I can at least slap that I left voluntarily on my resume.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was supposed to do like a meetup with my manager for starting an OJT thing but it got pushed back to next Tuesday
I'm actually mildly upset

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

pisskop- slap that on the resume, like bootsy slaps it on the bass.

ie: ya gotta keep it on the one.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 101, a2rudeboy wrote:Sounds like a true Jester.
Nah, hes not a jester. But I think I can approve of you based on what Ive seen so far.
In post 124, Princess Leia wrote:This is a scumslip because the cognitive load of rolling scum made Flakes bad at maths.
VOTE: Flakes
1 down, 4 to go.
This alt is hyperaggressive, to the point where I wonder if they think theyre applying pressure. There is a such thing as watering down the power of your vote.
In post 224, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Refusal to answer a direct question noted.
dude. This could be town? Im not entirely sold as of yet.
In post 225, TiphaineDeath wrote:I mean, I'm cool with lynching NPOM, pretty in favor even, but @DGB I would also point out that Princess Leia should be looked at as a raving lunatic, not as town or scum. I don't think anything they have done is alignment indicative.
This guy though is sending out soft pings. not for this post specifically, just a general vibe.
In post 251, a2rudeboy wrote:Anyone fancy a good ol' fashioned massclaim?
No, and youre terrible for suggesting anything but a flavor claim, which I dont see the logic to but at least could entertain.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

This reminds me of Almost catch ups, ignoring reality and just giving commentary of the game so far.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 350, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 348, Almost50 wrote:Can someone please make some scummy move (for real) so that I can get started? Unless you all want me to roll the dice (I guess scum would, so I think I've just killed my own plan)
I claim 3p doctor.
Yea but youve been 3p enough for me to half believe you!
In post 394, Doctor Drew wrote:I also believe Leia's push on TD to be complete shit.
I think Id join a TD wagon if it still exists. Leia's been kind of shitposty and all, but I actively feel like TD is scum. its still kinda weak tho.
But, jus sayin, its a bad look to defend a light red scum to try to force a weak wagon likke leia's.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 592, Bambi Jay wrote:This reminds me of Almost catch ups, ignoring reality and just giving commentary of the game so far.
maybe. Its taken some time to improve my catchups enough to where I dont get insta-wagoned tbh.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 440, Starbuck wrote:A bit of Column A, A bit of Column B?
Im more worried about Titus' attempt to look like she's doing something when she really isnt.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 425, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:From my experience, people who get emotional are usually town.
I do not endorse this. its highly situational.
In post 497, BrightEyedFish wrote:Am I in your town block as well?
you can be a temporary honorary member in mine if you want.
In post 500, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 425, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:From my experience, people who get emotional are usually town.
From my experience people who say emotional people are town are scum.
#somecoolhasttagthatburns
This was pretty legit tho.
In post 522, TiphaineDeath wrote:I really wanted a votecount to make sure I didn't miss anyone before they all unvoted, (and also cause I am lazy,) but here goes
Not that I read it, but I skimmed the readlist for the tone of it, and it does seem earnest. If I assume you take trolling poorly than you do look less bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

I find being named

Titus
Drew
Leia

to be a bad look.

TD
Bambi
Walter
NoNo
and to a lesser extent Pooks

Are people I remember wanting to watch for whatever reason

Gams
2rude
and kinda 50

felt town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im interested in some of the non-posters.

ice
lavander
siteflake

Im looking extra-foreward to the first two.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
Mafia Scum
Doctor Drew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 598, pisskop wrote:Im interested in some of the non-posters.

ice
lavander
siteflake

Im looking extra-foreward to the first two.
I do agree with you here, Lavender is normally pretty lurky but this is extreme even for her.

You did quote some siteflake posts, thought you would have had am opinion on them one way or another.
'This might be the first game where I'm townreading Doctor Drew. Not sure if that's a good or bad sign considering he was town the previous 2 times' - Hectic
'Like I am trying to not be a tunnelly asshole Drew but my patience is running thin' - Titus
'ok just make sure to fuck them, preferably not us pls (人>ω<)' - Morning Tweet