PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5850 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I am more special than you
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5851 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 5848, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Lav-Chan you would never lie to me right?
Never!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5852 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:31 pm

I believe in Lav-Chan (.❛ ᴗ ❛.)
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
davesaz
davesaz
Survivor
davesaz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5853 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by davesaz »

Vanilla Shredder
A community that stifles dissent does not deserve the title of community
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5854 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:23 am

Post by pisskop »

so then who is the cult?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
davesaz
davesaz
Survivor
davesaz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5855 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:55 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 4877, Gamma Emerald wrote: uuuuuuuuuuuhhh wtf
either something really bastard happened or I might be conftown??? I have no idea what's going on but I just came on site after not being on for like a day to see BEF flipped my flavor and I was given a new flavor?????
Have you said what band your new flavor is from?
davesaz
davesaz
Survivor
davesaz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5856 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:56 am

Post by davesaz »

Do we still care who it is btw? Or just move on with shredding mafia like normal.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #5857 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I can claim it ig
I'm working on clarifying my claim already so not like I'm going too far out of my way by verifying that as well
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5858 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay so nothing seems to be advancing despite clear reason for it to, so I have to make my next step be the next step.
When I said I was a “special” VT, it wasn’t a lie, but it wasn’t exactly true either. I started as a normal VT, but I got culted N3. We’ve determined the cult can definitely win with town, and so me and the leader decided we’d claim this at some point. The leader is actually pisskop, and I thought he was going to do something with the gunsmith claim (which was fake), but his last post tells me he isn’t doing what I thought. I thought he was aiming to accuse someone specific with that. I’ll get into that in my next part of the post, which I will start right below.

The full mechanics of the cult as
I
know them are that until there are 3 alive members, pisskop can keep recruiting, but after it hits 3 we can’t recruit more. In exchange any night we are at capacity, we have a nightkill of our own, turning us into a bit of a “cultafia”, which I put in quotes because our wincon make that a poor descriptor. In addition, pisskop can still recruit when he is dead, so he could possibly work as a ghost cop at that point? I need to make sure I get informed of whether I get new partners after pisskop dies.
As for targets, the recruit targets went NPOM (success), Lavender (failure), Gamma (success). Following the, starting N4 we shot BEF because the others were thinking he was towny iirc, and I just wanted him gone. I was the one who fired the shot, so it would be possible to think there was a role steal aspect to the shot, but I also have verified it was just mod error that caused the flavor switcheroo, and Baker isn't lying on that level so I can trust that. The next two nights we shot Grendel (which was especially ironic for me N5 since I was the one firing the shot, thus being an interesting case of me bringing Grendel in and then being the one to take him out), but he survived twice. I'm guessing he survived N5 because of Bambi's action, and N6 because of Lav's (I'm glad it failed the second time too because losing essentially conftown like that would have been unfortunate).

Now one glaring thing there is the fact Lav avoided recruitment N2. There was the seeming global rb, but if that was NOT the case then Lav is confscum because obviously the cult action fails on groupscum (essentially a loyal action that considers the cult leader as town for the interaction, aka: leader doesn't die if he targets scum).
Another thing that's been nagging at me ever since I got culted was the fact it seems like there's a reprogrammer (role that restores a player's original alignment) based on the way our wincon looks? It seems like the cult is designed to be able to win with town in order to neutralize the inherent call to out the cult if someone becomes town again. Another spot of irony, given I instantly betrayed pisskop the last time he recruited me into a cult of his, thus the speculated reason there is one that acts counter to my natural urges. As I wrote this up I had the thought maybe the reprogrammer is a scum role, there to dismantle the cohesiveness of the cult?
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
davesaz
davesaz
Survivor
davesaz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5859 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:28 am

Post by davesaz »

That story is interesting. Couple holes there which we'll have to see what they mean.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5860 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:40 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

VOTE: A50
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5861 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:54 am

why r u voting A50

Pisskop you gonna full-claim now buddy?
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5862 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:15 am

Post by pisskop »

i is cultman.

flavorclaim was truthful.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5863 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:16 am

Post by pisskop »

OK so gamma is telling the truth and the everything he said happened happened and that’s really the whole claim about it so scum should be within Dave and 50 with an outside chance of like maybe lavender a TD we’ve got this game in the bag really I end up other than that I am essentially a cop since if I try to recruit somebody and they’re scum I feel I don’t die they don’t get notified I just feel so
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5864 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:16 am

Post by pisskop »

The last post has been brought to you by speech to text technology but my brand new phone which is already obsolete for whatever reason so work it actually works so much better than my last phone I do like it although Apple really a pain in the dick
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5865 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

meant to post the band of my flavor alongside that :/
the band of my flavor is The Dali Thundering Concept

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5866 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:18 am

Pisskop

there are 3 mafia flipped and only 1 of them has the "impenetrable loyalty" modifier

so why do you guys think the last mafia is also unrecruitable?
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5867 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

wait
I forgot about that thing, when did that scum flip again?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5868 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:22 am

today
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5869 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

maybe the lawyer actually works against the cult leader somehow and that is there to ensure that backstop doesn't get pulled unfairly?
The only thing in this game that vaguely resembles a cop at this point is pisskop, so either that's the case or the lawyer was a red herring role (which I could definitely see, red herrings are actually totally Normal)

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5870 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:46 am

maybe its the big brain thing
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5871 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:49 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

@Pooky, why aren't you? :P
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5872 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:49 am

why aren't I what?
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5873 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Lavender »

Soooooooooo now what?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5874 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5858, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Spoiler:
Okay so nothing seems to be advancing despite clear reason for it to, so I have to make my next step be the next step.
When I said I was a “special” VT, it wasn’t a lie, but it wasn’t exactly true either. I started as a normal VT, but I got culted N3. We’ve determined the cult can definitely win with town, and so me and the leader decided we’d claim this at some point. The leader is actually pisskop, and I thought he was going to do something with the gunsmith claim (which was fake), but his last post tells me he isn’t doing what I thought. I thought he was aiming to accuse someone specific with that. I’ll get into that in my next part of the post, which I will start right below.

The full mechanics of the cult as
I
know them are that until there are 3 alive members, pisskop can keep recruiting, but after it hits 3 we can’t recruit more. In exchange any night we are at capacity, we have a nightkill of our own, turning us into a bit of a “cultafia”, which I put in quotes because our wincon make that a poor descriptor. In addition, pisskop can still recruit when he is dead, so he could possibly work as a ghost cop at that point? I need to make sure I get informed of whether I get new partners after pisskop dies.
As for targets, the recruit targets went NPOM (success), Lavender (failure), Gamma (success). Following the, starting N4 we shot BEF because the others were thinking he was towny iirc, and I just wanted him gone. I was the one who fired the shot, so it would be possible to think there was a role steal aspect to the shot, but I also have verified it was just mod error that caused the flavor switcheroo, and Baker isn't lying on that level so I can trust that. The next two nights we shot Grendel (which was especially ironic for me N5 since I was the one firing the shot, thus being an interesting case of me bringing Grendel in and then being the one to take him out), but he survived twice. I'm guessing he survived N5 because of Bambi's action, and N6 because of Lav's (I'm glad it failed the second time too because losing essentially conftown like that would have been unfortunate).

Now one glaring thing there is the fact Lav avoided recruitment N2. There was the seeming global rb, but if that was NOT the case then Lav is confscum because obviously the cult action fails on groupscum (essentially a loyal action that considers the cult leader as town for the interaction, aka: leader doesn't die if he targets scum).
Another thing that's been nagging at me ever since I got culted was the fact it seems like there's a reprogrammer (role that restores a player's original alignment) based on the way our wincon looks? It seems like the cult is designed to be able to win with town in order to neutralize the inherent call to out the cult if someone becomes town again. Another spot of irony, given I instantly betrayed pisskop the last time he recruited me into a cult of his, thus the speculated reason there is one that acts counter to my natural urges. As I wrote this up I had the thought maybe the reprogrammer is a scum role, there to dismantle the cohesiveness of the cult?
So who shot Drew? You say you shot BEF, Grendel, Grendel. Right? And we don't have a VIG claim. I don't get it.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.