Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 598, Tayl0r Swift wrote:norwee and gamma are just sorta obvtown.
what do you feel about your top 2 townreads town reading me?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 625, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 598, Tayl0r Swift wrote:norwee and gamma are just sorta obvtown.
what do you feel about your top 2 townreads town reading me?
i think you pocketed norwee. maybe the same happened with gamma but gamma could just be wrong.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 594, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 593, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 591, Tayl0r Swift wrote:scum: nero, muh
this is your classis push town, busy buddy. If you think me and muh are scum then why did you leave the muh wagon to make him tied with me?
atm im more confident in you being scum, and the game was starting to stall out with the muh wagon being the leading wagon.
this is exactly what scum skitter said as she pushed me while maintaining a scumread on her buddy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Guillotina
Guillotina
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 624, Nero Cain wrote:ofc its not impossible that he's scum but yeah....
Im not, hinting that i could possibly be scum after my immediate D1 claim can only mean two things. You are a noob or you are scum.

Bonus: Or you are both.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 626, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i think you pocketed norwee. maybe the same happened with gamma but gamma could just be wrong.
yes discredit your own town reads.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 629, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 626, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i think you pocketed norwee. maybe the same happened with gamma but gamma could just be wrong.
yes discredit your own town reads.
so now you think im scum for not sheeping?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 628, Guillotina wrote:
In post 624, Nero Cain wrote:ofc its not impossible that he's scum but yeah....
Im not, hinting that i could possibly be scum after my immediate D1 claim can only mean two things. You are a noob or you are scum.

Bonus: Or you are both.
your vote is lame and bad but ftr you are just claiming that you are bad town and not scum, right?

Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Umlaut »

I'm trying to go back and read everything but it's hard, because I'm lazy (and also distracted).

Thoughts on the very first couple of pages:
  • Literally everyone who took IV's doc "claim" seriously enough even to rebut it is a ridiculous person
  • Guillotina is actually pretty strongly town, not just slightly; if they really are new then drawing attention with a claim like that so early is a strongly pro-town move that I don't see scum emulating
  • IV is likewise pretty town
  • Gamma somewhat town
  • NPOM is completely unreadable
  • Got some townpings from TGP's entrance even though I disagreed with their reasoning on voting Guil
  • Nero's entrance was not great and neither was ABR's (the latter is maybe worse)
  • Could take or leave Tay Tay, muh
This is very minimal and incomplete, and I'm not sure I'm ever going to do all the catchup reading, so I'll probably just start from later in the thread when I have time to really sink my teeth into this. Right now I have a job interview coming up in an hour so I'm going to just sit here and panic while doing basically nothing to prepare, wish me luck!
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 630, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so now you think im scum for not sheeping?
there is no NOW, I've been calling you scum.

I do think it's pretty bad play if you are town and you aren't listening to your town reads but then again I don't think you are town so...

Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Umlaut »

Actually I don't really like how Guillotina is now describing
his own
early claim as impossible to come from scum, it's a level of self-consciousness that makes me question how sure I can be of that read.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y was my entrance bad, umlat?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also, taylor did you ever explain why I felt different from MBOS?

Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Umlaut »

Because your first post reads like an RVS post when there were already Things happening and because there was nothing wrong with IV's line of questioning in the first place and you kept remarking on it even after he made it pretty clear what he was doing.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 636, Nero Cain wrote:also, taylor did you ever explain why I felt different from MBOS?
can i pull a nero and say "check my iso"?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but i've explained that it wasn't an RVS, I just said it in a humorous way. Did you miss it or not believe it? It was mostly th reason muh was wagoned.

Why can't I find fault in IV? There was no scum hunting and I don't town read not scumhunters.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 638, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 636, Nero Cain wrote:also, taylor did you ever explain why I felt different from MBOS?
i mean, it was a yes or no question....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in fact, if Gul is town I think it would make a ton of sense for a scum IV to kinda push but not really push a town ascetic and make it look like they were doing things and then go inactive once the game got real.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 577, Tayl0r Swift wrote:why have you excluded everyone not in your PoE from your PoE?
In post 584, Tayl0r Swift wrote:me saying i dont recall it doesnt mean im saying you have no reasons. but generally if i dont recall a progression its because it was weak or at least weakly stated. and now youre deflecting my questions about how you excluded 10 people from your PoE.
In post 589, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 585, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 584, Tayl0r Swift wrote:me saying i dont recall it doesnt mean im saying you have no reasons
thats so not what u said.
ok go read my iso and youll see me repeatedly asking you to clarify and once accusing you of not having reasons. i dont see why youre dodging my questions so much. why have you excluded 10 people from PoE when some of them have hardly posted? explain your townreads pls!
pls respond
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 640, Nero Cain wrote:
and i gave a yes or no answer
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm pushing my scum reads period

Guillotina
Guillotina
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 634, Umlaut wrote:Actually I don't really like how Guillotina is now describing
his own
early claim as impossible to come from scum, it's a level of self-consciousness that makes me question how sure I can be of that read.
Since when self-consciousness is a bad thing? Im a confident, very smart and effective and mature player and I already said why scum me would not early claim my role.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this is worse than nooby arrogance. this is a troll alt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 643, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 640, Nero Cain wrote:
and i gave a yes or no answer
but this is a lie? pls quote it

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 647, Nero Cain wrote:"check my iso"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i did and didn't see it